Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jackie Koorn

Started by gordonlloyd, July 03, 2021, 04:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

Jackie Koorn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Jackie Koorn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Jackie Koorn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

MaxSideburns72

She is incredible and amazing, one in a billion girl.
Don't you think she is just a bit too much mysterious? Ok she measured (with the wrong kind of tape) her bicep, but for the interest she is creating, I think she should show herself far more.

Maybe it's just a personal thought, what do you think?

Old Surehand

Jackie Koorn

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd like to know her height and weight? Anybody knows?

A lot of people would like to know. It's been asked several times in this thread, but no one seems to know. MaxSideburns72 specializes in posting stats, but based on his post from last month, he doesn't know either.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

hans_m13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd like to know her height and weight? Anybody knows?

A lot of people would like to know. It's been asked several times in this thread, but no one seems to know. MaxSideburns72 specializes in posting stats, but based on his post from last month, he doesn't know either.

Hallo, i can help out answer your questions.
Heigh: 1.63 Meter = 5 ft 4 inch
Weight: 145 kg (minimum) = 320 pounds
Arms (she wrote me) 64-65 cm = ~25" - 25.5"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zig563

5 feet 4 inches and 320 pounds with 25 inch arms. Truly amazing. She is like the 3d women I dreamed up, but real.  I thought these were morphed, but amazingly not. :woohoo:


hans_m13

 :bravo:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS