Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [hero141] Stories~collected

Started by hero141, January 27, 2010, 03:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hero141

- Well, I skinned them all and then I ordered them to jack off for the rest of the day. They looked at me in complete disbelief, but I showed them I meant what I said: it took two prisoners and quite a bit of gore to convince them. They jerked like they never jerked before... So, you're right: my stay in the Perm--or sperm region as I call it--has indeed inspired me. Let's get to business with these 150 targets, OK? I'm horny too.

The two hulking beauties get up and get to business, their bubble-butts shaking and swaying wonderfully in the white mini-dress showing more than half of their ballooning glutes as they strut towards the door. God, these babes are walking wet dreams...

--

One month later. John Wishop is sitting in a small, dimly lit room. His aura of crime boss has disappeared and he looks worried. Very worried. His eyes nervously look around encountering none of the riches and splendor he is so used to. The power of the Organization of Street Gangs, the first to compete with A.N.G.E.L. for the drug traffic monopoly, has dwindled. Dwindle is perhaps an understatement. Its power has simply disappeared together with all men occupying strategic positions within the organization.

- Fuck... They're all gone, killed or just missing, but certainly not working for us any more... We're lucky to have left the HQ unseen.

John is talking to his two bodyguards, huge bodybuilders, who are armed and considered very dangerous. Their flight from headquarters was indeed very well planned. Everybody who could talk, was left behind and executed on the spot. Quickly. Ruthlessly. His bodyguards are real pro's.

- Yeah, John. Perhaps we underestimated A.N.G.E.L.'s power and efficiency. These muscle bitches are behind this... Fuck them!

His colleague nods:

- They must be. These ladies are out of the ordinary in most aspects... Most of the guys we tortured would rather die than give information on A.N.G.E.L. They always babbled about the punishments they would get. They were absolutely terrified. Petrified. Some of them wet their pants when we only just mentioned these bitches' names...

- Well, why don't you kill them...? For trained professionals like you, this shouldn't be a problem...?

Both bodybuilders look incredulously at John Wishop.

- Come on, John. You think you're the first with this idea? These ladies have been targeted several times. Only one result: everybody involved in any of the
assassination attempts is dead. Even the guy who sold the bullets used in the lastattempt, was 'found' dead in his shop. Riddled with bullets. Pieces of his corpse were scattered all over the place, covered with lots of blood. These babes are totally fucked-up, man!

- I know, I saw some snuff stuff on the web... Couldn't sleep for days. Images of these two busty bodybuilding babes torturing men to a gruesome death keep haunting me. Up to today. Hours of terrifyingly sadistic footage.

- Yeah, rumor goes they were engineered and trained to do this by our US Government. Can you imagine: a female beauty capable of destroying an entire US battalion in close combat! You don't wanna fall into their lethal hands, now do you John? And they're after us...

- ... Oh God..., no.

--

Suddenly Bill's cell phone rings. Bill is the biggest of the two bodyguards, in his mid-twenties, handsome, pragmatic. A ladies' man.

- Hello? ... Hello? ... Who is this? ...

- ... ... B... Bill? ... Mmmm...

- George, is that you? What's up?

- ... Bill? Aaah... Tell... me you're... OK... B... Bill? Oh... All... right? Don't ...

Suddenly the voice is muffled and the phonecall ends. Bill is silent for a moment, looking puzzled. George is one of the guys in the upper-echelon of the
Organization and he has become good buddies with Bill. They often train together or go out together hunting chicks. George is an eloquent, intelligent guy. But this sounded strange, so un-George-like.

- Who was it? George?

- Yeah. He sounded weird. Really strange... I wonder...

--

- I warned you not to play games, George. We just needed connection for 5 seconds to track him down.

- ... B... but I... w... wasn't... Oh... please... don't...

George is hanging naked against a wall, feet and hands chained. His body sharply contrasts with the muscular splendor in front of him: Denise's pumped-up brawn is shining dangerously in the lights, every swollen, ultra-developed muscle at her command. And she is dressed to kill: a black latex halter top with ample cleavage just manages to contain her orgasmic double-D, her broad, perfectly V-shaped back showing muscular differentiation and development beyond belief is visible for all to worship, highly cut black latex hot pants fit her bubble-butt like a glove--for obvious reasons part of her incredibly sculpted glutes is not covered--shiny black leather boots with 9 inch heels complement the domme-look she is so notorious for. His erect cock is still in her hand but she has stopped jacking him off. George's body, although well-kept and muscular, shows signs of heavy but superficial torture.

- Don't worry, George, we'll be able to track them thanks to your call. CIA technology is very dependable. What pisses me off is that in spite of my hand around your dick, you tried to warn your buddy.

- N...no... I... didn't, please... I... I couldn't c... concentrate... You're... just so... exciting... Your hand is... heavenly.

Her hand tightens around his prick and he shivers at her touch.

- Exciting, heavenly? You must be joking... I'm fucking irresistible! I trigger more orgasms a day than a Vegas hooker in a lifetime! Hahaha!

Her hand starts pumping his cock again. Playfully, tenderly. He is terribly aroused, his erect penis aching for release.

- As we speak, Beth is on her way to John Wishop's hide-out. Once he's captured, we'll bring him to justice and then your services become irrelevant. You know what that means, don't ya?

Denise gently pushes the long nail of her index finger into his glans preventing a huge orgasm. Her other hand continues to move up and down his shaft causing her bi's and tri's to flex and relax in perfect harmony. The busty sadist makes sure he has good view of the size, development and differentiation of each muscle group in her arm, making him feel utterly inferior to the muscular grandness of this ultra-sexy she-beast. He starts to panic.

- You've seen how I treated some of your colleagues. Remember the sucker I fucked up by playing around with his cock and balls?

- Oh God... O... Oh no... God! N...Nooo... Please! ...

He frantically tries to escape from the straps he is tied up with. Attempts that are unsuccessful of course--to Denise's amusement.

- Hehe! I see you remember him, George. You've seen him suffer, you've heard him scream, plead and beg for mercy.

His balls ache terribly as release is still hindered by her index finger. Suddenly she slaps his penis to prevent a huge orgasm. You can see how aroused she has become herself: her nipples nearly pierce through the latex halter top.

- You also saw that he complied with everything I ordered him to do in the hope that I would spare him or be less harsh on him. Even if the orders were completely crazy... Hahaha!

--

- OK, Beth. Here it is. Be careful!

A super-busty bodybuilder looks at the driver of the van, a handsome man in his early twenties, athletic and well-groomed, and conjures a smile on her face. Bethany's facial beauty is unrivalled: high cheekbones, lush, full lips, perfect teeth, deep brown eyes, delicately plucked eyebrows, her long black hair tightly fixed in a bun, her make-up delicately highlighting every aspect of her facial beauty. Her gorgeous face makes heads turn--even when her luscious body is covered. And it is hard to cover that curvy hotbod: layer upon layer of ultra-developed, steroid-enhanced muscle, pumped-up, freakishly bulging, ballooning even, vascular beyond belief. These monstrously big muscles are combined with ample pornstar assets: an orgasmic double-D and a sizzling Brazilian butt...

- Be careful? I'll be careful not to damage them here and now. Make sure you're ready to collect and go. Make sure the rods are prepared and lubed up.

Bethany has the habit of transporting her prisoners in a special van in which the seats have been replaced by 10 inch rods sticking out from the ground and that are pushed in the assholes of the prisoners, so they cannot move. Their hands are chained above their heads. That this way of transport is painful, has become obvious to Tylor as he has been the driver on numerous occasions for the sexy bodybuilding babes. He has all the trouble in the world to keep his mind focused on the job. No wonder: Bethany is 'dressed' in shiny black leather high-heeled boots, a black latex thong and long latex gloves. Her naked and fully exposed big firm tits capture all attention.

She quickly steps out of the van, and elegantly backflips like a pro-gymnast in the direction of a derelict house in suburbia. With a perfectly executed roundhouse kick her booted foot crashes into the front steel door with such force, that the concrete walls to which it is attached, simply give in! Agile like a cat she enters the house. Two minutes later she opens the door of the van while talking in her mobile phone...

- Yeah, Denise? It's me. They're gone. Must have been warned... Their mobile phones were still on the table. Fuck! They must have suspected something! The sucker probably won't know where they've gone, but ask him anyway. I'll try to find some traces here. Call you back. Cheers! Come on, Tylor. Let's get in...

Tylor follows the muscle goddess into the house, anxious to help her find anything... Fear and adoration feed his relationship with Bethany. As he watches
the graceful movement of her bubble butt, the thong moving playfully in her ass crack, her broad, perfectly v-shaped back alive with muscular differentiation, Tylor cannot but think how utterly gorgeous Bethany is and wonder how such a ravishing beauty can be so ultra-sadistic and evil. He has accompanied Bethany a couple of times on her missions and has seen her tremendous destructive force in action. If you obey her commands without question, you have little to fear. On the contrary, this überbabe can be quite nice. Usually, after a job she jacks Tylor off in the van, precious moments of orgasmic bliss for the young man. Her handjobs are simply out of this world, expertly keeping him on the verge for minutes before letting him shoot huge loads of hot jizz.

- You go upstairs. Search rooms and beds! Make sure you do it good or I'll rip off your testicles...

The tone in her voice is unusually aggressive--at least to Tylor. And he is terrified, very anxious to find something useful, something that might bring them closer to John Wishop. As he goes up the stairs, he hears how Bethany cools her anger on the furniture downstairs, crushing it, destroying it, kicking it in. Tylor notices that three beds have been used, under a matrass he also finds a map of the city with interesting scribbling on it... He tries to figure out what is written, but it is hard to read. There are some strange, probably foreign words... In the corner of the room, he notices a laptop and checks it out.

--

- You heard what Bethany said: they're not there. Few men disappoint me the way you did now, George.

hero141

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

hero141

And the horror continues... Not for the faint of heart--you have been warned! ;D

- You heard what Bethany said: they're not there. Few men disappoint me the way you did now, George. Even in the face of the most horrific of deaths--being tortured by someone who has been trained by the Pentagon in messing up males--you try to be smart. If you don't say something brazenly intelligent in the next few seconds, I'll rip you apart, piece by piece, limb by limb.

- Oh God, please...! No... I told you what I know, please...! Oh, please...

- I thought you would try harder... Men are pathetic. Usually they first offer me loads of money to spare them, and then, after I showcased some of my Pentagon-trained talents, they offer me even more money to kill them. Men are so inconsistent. I'm not: I always cash the money and enjoy torture-slaughtering them anyway...

George totally collapses mentally and starts crying like a baby.

- Well, George, I'll have a surgeon remove your vocal chords--without anesthetic of course. I hate it when men scream when I 'do' them...

When ten minutes later Denise re-enters the room, you can only hear the sound of straps frotting the wall and a strange, silent hissing, like air being pushed through a pipe. It is George who has totally lost control: he has wet the floor and shit is dripping from between his legs. Pain causes him to spasm uncontrollably... His terrible agony produces the familiar tickling in her crotch. The guy is already suffering big time! His eyes stare blindly at the brutally dominating female in the room. She smiles evilly. Denise gets off by controlling pain and pleasure, life and death of everybody around her--for most it is pain and death, but there are exceptions... She is addicted to this godlike power--one of her many addictions...

- He's ready, Mistress.

- Thanks, doc. You may go to your quarters and masturbate. See, George? If you obey me, I can be quite accommodating.

The doctor's face brightens. It has been one month since his last orgasm. Bethany and Denise are very strict about masturbation and disobeying their rules means death. The doctor always complies scrupulously with their orders and would not dare to disobey these muscular beauties. Especially Denise fills him with mortal fear... Since he has been working here--and he has been working for them for three months now--he has seen things that defy human language. He has been forced to witness things that he could not even imagine, not even in his wildest nightmares. As a doctor he is forced to assist dozens of men in their impossible attempts to satisfy these muscular maidens, pumping huge amounts of drugs into the men's veins, either to make them last sexually or to make them able to stay alive longer and not to lose consciousness too quickly from the agonizing tortures these bodybuilders put them through. The freaky sexual habits and the associated ultra-violence of these talented bimbos scare the shit out of him.

- Oh, thank you, Mistress.

Denise notices his excitement and blocks the physician's passage to the door. The busty brunette slowly moves her knee up between his legs until her bulging thigh muscles touch his swollen, sensitive testicles. Pushing his astonished face into her ample bosom has him rockhard immediately.

- Oops, doc. You're really excited, aren't you? I like that. I like men's cocks big and hard.

The curvacious über-babe gently moves her leg between his crotch and expertly flexes her impressive leg muscles so that she keeps him on the edge. He shivers in ecstacy, as her sleek leg performs its sex-flex magic. She tenderly and delicately rubs her bulging quads against his crotch, the muscular differentiation of her thigh sends his arousal sky-high. The doctor tries to pull his pelvis away form her touch, but Denise's hand on his ass keeps his crotch firmly in position.

- What's the matter, doc? You don't like it? Don't you just adore how my smooth, silky muscular pillars of superiority drive you nuts? You've seen me driving these babies INTO men's nuts, haven't you?

- Oh... God... Please, Denise... You're so big... and sexy. I'm gonna cum... Please let me...

Denise simply enjoys his panic and his utterly futile atempts to regain control over his situation. This has been by far the most scrupulous and obedient doctor she ever had in service: a nice, warm personality, always ready to help and anxious to please. Now, three months later, the psychological trauma is obvious, but he still tries to function as the do-gooder.

- Going to wet your pants, doc? Not able to hold back your orgasm? I don't like premature cummers, you know that. If you orgasm, I'll crush your balls.

Her threat simply petrifies him and--lucky for him--the agonizing fear diminishes his sexual arousal somewhat. Images from Denise's 'sessions' cross his mind: men being brutally transformed into screaming masses of bloody gore and misery, and always kept alive until the bitter end--partly a result of his accuracy to get the right drug flowing in their veins at the right time, but especially due to Denise's extraordinary talent and experience in ghastly torture. His erection withers away.

- That's better, doc. Control yourself. Obey me and I just might let you live. For a while.

In an explosion of force, Denise rips off his trousers and exposes his erect cock. The doctor startles and starts shivering uncontrollably. He is in shock, in a trance. The fear in his eyes is all too obvious, they're wide open and looking in amazement at the alluring busty beauty in front of him. He notices how her huge, protruding tits absurdly stretch her tank top to the max, her ample cleavage just one of the many indicators she likes to show skin--hers being superbly muscled and darkly tanned. Any male who has been with her and is able to tell the story, confirms that Denise's skin is simply gorgeous: beautifully tanned everywhere--no tan lines--no spots or imperfections whatsoever, but a perfectly smooth surface, always shiny with oil and waxed the Brazilian way with minute precision--the tiny strip of pubic hair the only hair left on her voluptuous dreambody. Every inch perfect. And it is what revels beneath that smooth surface that causes men to cower in panic: hulking, bulging, pumped-up layers upon layers of max-sized muscles!

- Haha! Don't panic, doc! You should know I like to do my men slowly.

She steals a mischievous look at George hanging against the wall who is too much engrossed in his own sollipsist world of suffering to notice the all too obvious threat. The doc however, is petrified by Denise's words: he knows 'like' and 'slowly' are nowhere near the way she treats her men. The busty powerhouse simply gets off taking her unfortunate victims on a long and ghastly trip through lands of relentless torture, excruciating pain and ultra-sadistic humiliation.

- ... But I prefer meat on meat. Or rather, muscle on muscle but that is asking too much of most men...

And she slides the glistening flesh of her muscular thigh between his legs again, rubbing it against his cock and testicles, driving him nuts in seconds.

- ...Oh... Mistress... Mmm... Mercy...

The broad-shouldered pin-up dominantly licks his ear, gently sucking his earlobe. He is mesmerized and gasps for air as she suddenly grabs his testicles.

- Want me to play with your balls, doc? Is that it?

He notices the immense vascularity of her pumped-up forearm and the intimidating differentiation of her unflexed yet tremendously developed biceps. He knows the major damage her monstrously packed arms can inflict on a human body and how this vascular female brawn is responsible for horrible crushing and ripping festivities--mutilating men beyond recognition.

- Oh... please, ... Mistress. You know how I adore you, how I try to assist you in every possible way, but this... is too ... much for me... You're too much woman for a man like me.

Denise chuckles and massages his balls in the palm of her hand, her fingers gently moving his testicles to and fro. His cock is rock-hard again, pre-cum prominently dripping from his purple-coloured cockhead.

- You fantasize about me, doc, don't ya? About my hotbod. About my muscles, my boobs, my clit. My hand around your cock, jacking you off. Forcing you into orgasm. Dominating you totally.

- ... ... Oooohhh... G... ggg... gonna cuuummm...

- Pathetic asshole! What did I tell ya? I decide if and when you cum.

The busty behemoth prevents a huge orgasm by brutally inserting the long nail of her index finger with minute precision and delicate accuracy in the space between scrotum and asshole. That little movement of her index finger--she rips open flesh like a knife would cut butter--causes an otherworldly, excruciating pain that strikes him like a lightning bolt. He tries to scream but she quickly muffles his screams against her huge glistening boobs. His penis immediately goes limp again.

- Worm! There are only two things that help to keep you alive in my presence: being obedient and being good at cunnilingus. You've already shown your enthousiasm in being obedient. Let's see what you've got to offer in the second department... Now, get on your back and don't utter a sound!

The doctor has al the trouble in the world not to yell at the top of his lungs. The pain her finger caused is practically unbearable. Still, he manages to keep quiet and gets on his back. In an uncanny silence. In an inhumane effort of will-power. Extreme mental strain is writ large on his face. Severe trauma. He manages however to comply with her request.

- Hehe. Few men manage to do what you do now, baby. Really impressive. Now, watch me and enjoy...

Denise very sensually pulls off her hotpants by bending over with her legs stretched, exposing the bubbled beauty of her round glutes and slowly moving the tiny garment along the muscular splendor of her sleek legs. Like an experienced, professional stripper Denise's slow and deliberate movements dramatically emphasize her alluring muscular curves. Then the ravishing beauty slowly lowers her seething pussy on the doc's face by performing a spectacular straddle split and brutally grabbing the back of his head, pushing his mouth and eager tongue against her sizzling slit. Her labia are soaking wet.

- Lick me, doc. Do it slowly or I'll crush your fuckin' skull.

The doctor's tongue savors the delicious wetness of her perfectly shaven pussy and he feels how her body tightens every time he touches her swollen clit.

- Slow down and go deeper. Mmmmm... Yesssss... That's it...

Denise eases up her tight grip on his head to allow him to breathe--a gesture the doctor promptly interprets as encouragement. He continues working her clit like he has never licked a woman before--and he has licked quite a number of women before. With Denise it is like riding a sports car when you are used to driving a bus: her body reacts to the smallest change in sexual stimulation. Built her body to be the ultimate fucking machine. Denise starts moaning and cooing and her obvious arousal makes him regain his confidence somewhat. The conviction gradually grows that if he could satisfy her, she may be less harsh on him. Indeed, the ultra-horny dominatrix allows him more space to let him use his hands too.

- Mmmm, doc. You seem to enjoy your dinner... I love it too!

The doc knows his way around and his fingers delicately enter her seething pussy and tickle her delicious asshole. He first cautiously explores the erogeneous regions around her crotch and then his movements become more deliberate: two fingers enter her soaking pussy moving in and out while his mouth performs licking and sucking magic around her clit and labia. She purs like a cat and starts to groan with arousal. After a couple of minutes Denise rolls back her head and readies herself to climax biting her bottom lip. Suddenly you can see her body stiffen in intense orgasm. Every muscle on her body tightens, swelling to monumental proportions, highlighting the extreme size and differentiation of her anatomically perfect physique driven to the max, as this voluptuous she-beast climaxes.

- ... Fuck, doc. A pity it took me three months to find out you're so freakin' good at eating pussy.

She gets up and seductively looks into the doc's eyes, who is lying there on his back with a straining erection. Clearly relieved and somewhat hopeful he looks up at the female towering over him.

- I'll grant you access to the IQ--the Inner Quarters. Lots of competition between the men working there. Your life is narrowed down to one single goal: pleasing me. I don't have to tell you what failing to live up to my expectations entails.

She looks at George with a grin. Point taken.

- I see your cock is ready for some fun. Want me to suck it? Get up then.

The doctor nods silently and gets up. The prospect of being sucked by the most alluring beauty in the entire cosmos, a woman with supermodel looks, pornstar curves and bodybuilder muscles turns him on immensely. This is a woman who fucks and tortures men for a living and whose skills in both are beyond anything he could imagine. A nymphomanic, sociopathic überwoman whose ultra-sadism is unparalleled and only surpassed by her unfathomable beauty. Three months of sexual deprivation combined with this kind of unreal prospect bring him on the verge of a huge uncontrollable orgasm.

- Jeez, doc! It's not going to work like that. This is going to hurt...

Quite used to situations like that, Denise prevents an all too quick orgasm by brutally pushing her long-nailed index finger into the tip of his glans. It is strange to see how the circumference of his shaft nearly doubles with her finger inserted. The doctor's world explodes again in a realm of pain, pain and pain.

- Don't worry, doc. No damage, just pain. I know what I'm doing.

cdefan

Great as always! Keep the girls' leather, muscles, killing, and gymnastics coming!

gethewil

Why don't they lift one or more victims over their head and then tear them apart.Or let them attack a police station and walk out nwith 6 dead cops draped over their shoulders.

gethewil

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why don't they lift one or more victims over their head and then tear them apart.Or let them attack a police station and walk out with 6 dead cops draped over their shoulders.
or with the guys she was looking for.

hero141

Oh yes. Why not?  ;D However, I was just thinking of reducing the number of corpses these babes produce... I get a lot of negative comments about Bethany--and certainly Denise--being too gruesomely sadistic.

cdefan

I like the way the girls produce lots of corpses. For me the torture scenes are maybe somewhat excessive.

What I love about Bethany and Denise is their femininity and gracefulness. Their ability to do back handsprings despite their massive bulk. The way they can terrify their male victims with their speed as well as their strength.

There have been a few instances in the stories where the girls have used weapons, or it's implied that they've used them. I enjoy seeing that too, even though Denise and Beth obviously don't need them to make kills. But it makes for good variety, especially when they use their high heels as weapons. Knives, swords, guns, bows, stiletto heels, or fists, however the girls kill is fun.

Keep the feminine violence coming!

hero141

- Don't worry, doc. No damage, just pain. I know what I'm doing. I don't wanna damage the goods... But let there be no mistake: I own you: I decide if and when you cum. Don't you just love my nails?

Denise slowly frees his severely battered cock from her delicate insertion and shows him her hands with the two-inch long and perfectly manicured nails.

- They're so fuckin' irresistible! Of course, they're useless for typing text on my mobile, but so handy when managing cock. And why typing messages yourself when you got a choice out of ten servants who dedicate their lives doing it for you. I got 1,500 men working for me, you know, all working off their asses just to please me. Yet, very few have had the privilege to experience what you're about to experience... You seem to soften me up, doc.

Suddenly she elegantly backflips towards the voiceless suffering man hanging against the wall. Wearing boots with razor-sharp 9 inch stiletto heels! The grace, speed and technical perfection of her tumbling movements would be envied by any pro-gymnast: it is incredible to see how the spectacular body of this ultra-muscular pin-up combines brute muscle power with extreme flexibility, sultry curves and ultra-feminine elegance. The way gravity and centrifugal forces provocatively work her boobs as Denise backflips, is poetry in motion. Her halter top, ridiculously stretched over her ample double-D, loses the unequal battle and one of her prize-winning tits flashes into visibility.

In one fluent movement and in an explosion of brutal force Denise swings her right leg upwards and drives her stiletto heel vertically into one of George's nostrils with astonishing accuracy. Her heel crushes his nasal bone and simply rips off his nose, its bloody flesh swinging awkwardly on the tip of her stiletto heel. In a spectacular show-off of female flexibility and dominance she holds that position, keeping her shiny legs in a perfect 180 split against his battered body, frotting her dripping pussy against his frail torso. Well, she does not have to move a lot herself to get her super-horny: as George's body spasms uncontrollably, he cannot stop his stomach from pushing hard against her crotch, touching and stimulating her wet slit and engorged clit.

- You have a nose for this work, George. Or better: 'had'. Hahaha! How I love this...

George opens his mouth to scream in mortal agony, but of course no sound is produced. The agony, terror, desparation on his terribly mutilated face is all too obvious. The big-boobed goddess is obviously enjoying his suffering, getting off showcasing her devastating skills to the two men. Showing them the goods. Humiliating them. Her hand travels down his stomach to his crotch and grabs his balls. Now, he shakes even more... She controls him completely She hisses aggressively:

- This kick is just a taste of things to come, George. Compared to what I have in stall for you, the situation you're in now is like orgasmic bliss. I'm gonna hurt you so fuckin' freakin' much. I'm gonna crush, break and rip out everything that's part of you. Every organ, muscle, tendon, bone... And the nice thing is: you're gonna be alive. My hands are itching already, see?

Denise effortlessly gets her massive leg down and releases his balls. She flexes one of her impossibly muscular arms in front of his watery eyes, showing off the immense size and differentiation of her rippling mesmerizing biceps, pumped to freakish proportions! The size, the definition, the horror!

- Never mess with a psychopath who's got babies like this... She might rip you apart. OK, doc. Get over here! I want you hard again.

The big-boobed vixen tenderly pushes her round and firm assets in the doctor's face getting him hard instantly. Smilingly she wets the tip of his cock and travels with her long nails along his shaft and ass. The moment she slowly runs her luscious lips over his cock and swallows it entirely, he starts losing control. Her talented tongue further snakes around his shaft and she deliciously sucks his cock, her thick, wet, hot lips moving along and gently pushing his swollen cockhead against the back of her throat. The doc is simply 'blown' away as she easily takes his full 8-incher together with his balls into her eager mouth--sucking him hard and controlled. This no ordinary blowjob, this is the sexual equivalent of an atomic bomb! His level of arousal is unreal.

When Denise feels his orgasm mounting she stops sucking and stroking his cock, but just keeps on massaging his testicles to keep him on the verge. She expertly keeps him there for 15 minutes. He is dizzy from the extreme arousal and denial of orgasm. And then:

- It's OK to cum now, baby. ... Don't be shy. ...

She swallows his cock again and he cums hard, releasing huge loads of semen in short violent jerks into her eager mouth. The doctor nearly faints. Denise smiles, sperm dripping from her sensual mouth.

- If you behave well in IQ, this is daily practice, doc. Now leave us alone. I have things to attend to.

The terrified physician nods silently and leaves the room--but not without stealing a terrified look at the brutally jacked bodybuilder, one of her boobs still proudly pushing the latex top the the max. When he has gone, Denise grins:

- George, I'll tell you a secret, since you're in no position to tell it to anyone anyway. Hehe. Tonight I'll pay him a visit and make him think I'm there to show my appreciation for his medical work--which is very good by the way. You can tell, can't you? I'll fuck him in the ass with a huge strap-on and rip his virgin asshole apart. My roided clit will love this! By then I'll be so fucking horny that I'll crave for something huge and hard in my pussy. I'll probably use the bones of his upper legs... And yes, when I rip off his legs he will be very much alive. I'll force him to look on as I masturbate. And then who knows, keep him in a wheelchair?

George's reaction is one of horror, but he is unable to voice his terror and panic.

- You'll regret you ever met John Wishop. I don't like to leave any loose ends... So, let's play.

Two hours later George's heavily mutilated head and part of his torso is still pinned to the wall--alive. The rest of his body lies on the ground--hundreds of unrecognizable bloody pieces, intestines, guts, lumps of meat, pieces of bones... Lots and lots of blood. He is going through a world of gruesome pain, tortures that make hell look like an amusement park--and still the busty beauty is not satisfied. Dripping with the blood of her hapless vistim her hands keep on performing their ghastly ripping and crushing deeds, until her cell phone rings.

- ... Yes? ... Intelligence Service? Yeah, Mike, speak up. What do you have on Wishop? A laptop? ... What? You need a password? ... George's cooperation? No... Well yes, alive, yes, but he's too far gone: I removed his vocal chords, ripped off his limbs, crushed parts of his skull. ... Yeah, the usual way I treat men áfter they confide me everything I need to know--and more... His brains can only register pain and my lubed-up body. Hahaha! ... Right, I'll try. Call you back.

- OK, George, all decorum's gone. We don't need to keep up appearances now, do we? Look, I'll promise you a quick death if you tell me the password to Wishop's laptop, OK? Use your eyes. I'll guide you through it--done this before. Twitch to say 'yes'.

Ten minutes later Denise has succeeded in getting a ten-digit password from the dangling corpse against the wall. This is simply amazing and just shows how convincing this Pentagon-trained wonder woman can be!

- HY75GFGF67. That's it. ... Check if it works, will ya? ... You're in? ... Hehe, the pleasure is all mine.

Denise grins evilly when she puts down her mobile.

- Thanks, George. That saves us hours of trying to break the code of that fuckin' thing. You've been very cooperative, but I lied when I promised to do you quickly. Never trust a psychopath! Hahaha! Razor-sharp stiletto heels are very handy to inflict superficial damage--especially when my talented legs are involved... Then I'll rip you apart with my bare hands.

Two hours later death comes as a relief for poor George when Denise with obvious pleasure pushes in his eyeballs with her thumbs and rips apart his skull by pulling her hands apart! You can see his brains splashing on the bloody floor, while her lethal stiletto heels drip with viscera and blood, her leather boots are equally soaked in blood of her victim...

- You fuckin' maggot! There are some promises I do keep.

--

lilguy31

woe hero..my old writing buddy

Good to see you.

Ishikawa

Amazing Update!

Thank you very much for this epic ongoing story, always love to read more it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cdefan

Very beautiful. Denise's large-breasted curvaceous femininity and her ability to do back handsprings and splits really set her apart.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with Bethany and her new friend...

cdefan

Always loved this story...hope it gets continued sometime.

hero141

Don't worry, cdefan. At around this time the girls are enjoying a well-deserved holiday at an underground facility of the US government somewhere in a Nevada desert. They're training off their asses in the gym, pumping their unreal muscles, practicing their Olympic-level gymnastic skills, and perfecting their martial arts moves. I can tell ya: they're simply amazing as they strut around the gym high-heeled wearing a skimpy shiny black catsuit fitting their bodies like a glove. The intensity and level of their work-outs is... well... euhm... out of this world? Just like their appetites...

--

- Can you hold him there, Beth?

- Fuck Denise, you're evil! Sure I can, but his asshole will be ripped apart. For God's sake, only push in your forearm. He's almost spent...

- I want him to feel my pump-up biceps in his ass: he shot his load twice on my ballooning bi's, the pervert!

And she brutally moves in her ultra-muscular arm into his asshole!

- Try to relax, baby, then it won't hurt too much... Hahaha!

--

See, they're still at it?

:)

dtchdude

I saw some art on Deviant that reminded me of Denise and Bethany, * fc04 goddess_of_the_ring_by_bodyscissorfan *

The way she breaks some guys back, with biceps bigger than his torso, definitely seem straight out of one of your stories :)