Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Muscle Nurse: Growth

Started by rs410, April 22, 2021, 03:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timer

Loved the initial story. Looks like the sagas continuing with just as much steam.
:clap:


jumpy999

Wow, never read a story where a guy got off to the girl's facial muscles before. You have a gift, my friend. More, please!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Super_squirrel

So different to anything else I've read but still so great

tarzan7

KARMA again! But will my favorite "Muscle Nurse" be around again soon?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rs410

Chapter 3

"Here we are, Billy boy!"

Jackie and Billy had just pulled up to a nondescript building after about an hour drive. Billy had dozed off halfway through. Jackie couldn't blame him. He'd had an eventful morning.

"Ohh, I can't wait!" Jackie hopped out of the car in excitement.

Billy mumbled something in encouragement, still groggy from his nap. He followed the musclebound nurse up some stone steps to a set of large double doors. Jackie swung them open, her calves bunching and her back rippling from the mundane movement. She had decided to wear shorts and a tight t-shirt to the outing. Whether it was to show off what the doctors would be dealing with or for simple comfort in the hot weather, Billy did not know. Regardless, the effect was the same.

Jackie winked back at Billy as they proceeded down a corridor to the reception area. She caught the teen staring at her physique, to neither of their surprise.

Wait until Billy sees me after I'm on this drug, Jackie thought.

After giving the receptionist some information and filling out a few forms, Jackie was called back up.

"The doctors will see you now, Jackie," the receptionist said politely. "Please proceed through the door to your left and enter the room marked 'Trial Area.' They'll be waiting for your arrival."

Jackie looked to Billy. She hesitated.

"Um, ma'am? May he accompany me?" Jackie craned her head toward Billy.

The receptionist scrutinized Billy for a quick second, trying to figure out the pair's dynamic. She'd hardly noticed him earlier; her eyes had been solely fixated on Jackie during their earlier interaction. Jackie had gotten used to having that effect on people. She liked to think it was just because of her charming personality. Billy always found that notion funny.

"Sure thing," the receptionist replied. Her eyes darted between the musclewoman and the teen.

Jackie sighed in visible relief and smiled.

"Thank you' ma'am!"

Jackie took Billy's hand as they proceeded through the left door.

Billy was a bit taken aback. Here was the strongest person he'd known, someone who shouldn't be afraid of anything, someone who could handle anything, someone who didn't need anyone... Yet, she wanted Billy to go in with her. It baffled Billy how unique Jackie was.

They entered a large room that seemed to be something out of a sci-fi movie. There was a lone chair in the center, with what appeared to be leather restraints attached to it. There was a glass observation area overlooking the room. The glass was tinted, making it impossible to tell who, if anyone, was watching. Medical carts, trays, and other equipment were present all around the room. Two doctors, a male and female, were waiting expectantly by the chair.

"Thank you for coming, Miss Jackie," the male doctor said. "Please, have a seat."

Jackie's grip tightened momentarily on Billy's hand before she released it. All it took was a second for her to gain composure. She strode to the chair with the confidence of a woman on a mission. Her face was blank and difficult to read. Billy imagined Jackie's head was swirling with emotion. She'd finally be able to realize her dream and all the while become a part of cutting edge science.

"Now, we're going to fasten these around you. Don't be alarmed. They're just to prevent any excess movement while we administer the drug," the female doctor reassured Jackie.

Jackie mouth broke into a smile. "No problem!"

After a minute or so of preparation, the doctors appeared to be ready.

"As you know from the agreements, this administration may involve some discomfort, but it should pass within a minute or so. Are you ready for us to proceed?" the male doctor said.

"Yes, sir." Jackie's face was back to that expressionless focus. It was time.

Billy couldn't help but be nervous for her. How much discomfort would this cause her, exactly? He didn't know about this. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to have enabled her.

If Billy was going to protest, it was too late now. Both doctors double checked the harnesses around Jackie's arms and legs before the male doctor brandished a fairly large needle. He promptly stuck it into one of Jackie's restrained forearms and emptied the drug fluid.

Jackie did not react. No flinch, no gasp of pain. Nothing.

Billy exhaled. It looks like it wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Hur!" Jackie suddenly grunted. Her breathing was quickening.

Billy noticed the veins in her stocky forearm were becoming more prominent.

"Huff huff huff," Jackie was taking deep breaths now. Her eyes were locked straight ahead.

The muscle woman began to turn a shade of red. Her neck twitched as a network of veins popped into prominence.

"Ho... Ho boy. This is a... doozy!" Jackie exclaimed with visible effort. "I feel... the burn!"

The formidable bodybuilder nurse suddenly began to convulse, rocking back and forth as much as her restraints would allow.

"Want to... NEED to... flexxxxx," Jackie hissed. "Urgh!"

Jackie snapped her injection arm out of its restraint.

"Miss Jackie, please..." The male doctor attempted to calm the pumped up nurse down, hurrying over to her side. "Just breathe. It'll be over soon. Please remain seated."

Jackie either ignored the doctor's orders or didn't hear them. Knowing how agreeable she was, Billy surmised the latter.

"What's going on, doc?" The worried teen asked. "What's happening to her?"

The doctor glanced at Billy, his face betraying a flash of worry. "It'll be okay. She's just having a stronger than typical reaction. It'll pass."

Jackie looked down at her other arm that was still restrained. Her eyes widened as she witnessed prominent veins spring to life up her forearm as she began to flex it.

"Oooh," she cooed. "Nice pumpppp." Jackie grunted as she snapped the restraint. Both of her arms were now free.

"Miss Jackie!" The female doctor exclaimed. "Please stop!"

Jackie was lost in a world of the pump. The only thing on her brain was muscle. Muscle and veins and girl meat.

"Oh my goodness. Just look at me!" Jackie seemed to be talking to herself. Her eyes were transfixed on her arms as she twisted them around. They were bloated and pumped as if she had just subjected herself to the most rigorous workout of her life.

"Jackie, are you okay?!" shouted Billy.

Almost as in affirmation of this, Jackie broke into a most muscular flex, her head turned downward to admire her freakishly pumped muscles. Of course she was okay. She was one of the fittest humans on the planet.

"Ooooh, ooooh..." Jackie cooed with simultaneous strain and wonder. "Sooo big. Soooo veiny."

Jackie's pectoral muscles were two giant globes of nurse meat. Each was pulsing with power and girl muscle. They were the biggest Billy had ever seen them, and he had witnessed Jackie's ungodly grueling workouts firsthand. As worried as he was for his muscled up lover's well-being, he couldn't help his arousal. This was the best pump Jackie ever had.

"How are you feeling, Miss Jackie?" The female doctor asked.

Still not responding, Jackie snapped her legs out of their restraints. Her bulging quadriceps were bloated and filled with blood. Her gigantic calves were jutting with bursting, chiseled female muscle. This was the pump of her life and she was drunk with muscle lust.

Jackie put her giant arms behind her head and went into a full body flex.

"Ugh! So big..." Jackie grunted.

Her tight t-shirt hiked up above the muscle nurse's stomach as she expanded her winged traps with the flex. It revealed rippling, shredded abdominals. Each block was yoked with diamond-like hardness. Beefy biceps bulged behind the nurse's head, competing for space with one another. The swoled up woman's legs were two pillars of stone and veins. Each limb was sickeningly flexed into an inhuman pump of veiny muscle madness. This was the veiniest Jackie had ever been.

Both doctors could no longer hide their concern. They rushed to the flexing female bodybuilder's side.

"Woah woah woah!" "Easy now!" They exclaimed, attempting to force Jackie to sit down. Each grabbed ahold of an arm and wrestled with the powerful woman.

Jackie resisted, visibly confused as to why she was being stopped.

"Huh? No. I want to pump up," Jackie whined. "Let me- let me pump up!"

She held off both of their full-body efforts with  just her arms. After a moment of strain, Jackie suddenly freed her arms, sending both doctors tumbling to the ground. The hulked out nurse gasped. What had she done?

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" she spoke hurriedly, rushing over to the doctors and helping them up. "I don't know what came over me. I-"

"It's okay." The male doctor grimaced in pain. He got to his feet. "How are you feeling? Any dizziness? Pain?"

"Uhm..." Jackie took a moment to process what her body was feeling. She'd been so lost in her mind that she hadn't really thought about anything else. "I guess sore. Like I just finished a good workout." Jackie wiggled her arms and legs out. "Yep. Got a good burn going!"

The doctors looked up at the opaque glass of the observation area and nodded.

"This checks out," the female said. "We hypothesized a kind of workout high, but not quite like what you experienced. I think we should schedule a follow-up visit once a week for the next few weeks just to see how things are going for you. Quite candidly, you are a prime subject for a first human trial! Your physical conditioning is exemplary. Please continue your daily routine and don't change anything."

Jackie nodded. She gave her arms another look. They were still visibly pumped. The sight made her involuntarily bite her lower lip. She could bet that Billy-

"Oh, Billy!" Jackie swiveled around until she gained sight of her lover. He was standing at the corner of the room, quietly observing the scene in front of him. Jackie had just flung both of the doctors to the ground like rag dolls. She looked as big as he'd ever seen her before and she hadn't even gotten a workout in today.

"I'm sorry, Billy. I hope I didn't scare you. I'm okay." Jackie smiled reassuringly. Now it was his turn to worry about her. She could only imagine what it was like for him to witness what had just occurred.

"I'm fine. Look, can we just get out of here?" Billy had half said this because the experience had sketched him out and half because he was worried the doctors would see what was going on in his shorts...

Jackie gave Billy her all-too-familiar knowing look and nodded.

jumpy999

Ohhh, I like where things may be going. An erratic Nurse Jackie "drunk with muscle lust" has so much potential  >:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wookey


sgsg69

Love this chapter set up of what's to come........she's drunk with muscle lust, OMG how great for us!! Wonder is they will keep giving her more doses at her weekly visits! Karma to you!!

tarzan7

KARMA!

I really like Nurse Jackie (great name... LOL!) I'm actually concerned about her welfare.... and the welfare of everyone around her. Can't wait to read more.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaxMuscle


Zachary

Just finished reading the thurd part, its amazing!!! Cant wait for next installment!!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sgsg69

Glad you moved her growth here, just re-read it again and boy oh boy, it's still just as hot as ever....great writing, still can't wait to see how far she goes and if Billy can ever push her over the edge!! Karma to you, K++

jhunter

Glad to see more! Awesome work, but could use a bit more muscle comparisons to objects to gauge the size of muscles.

rs410

This chapter has a bit of a shift in tone. Hope you all like it!

Chapter 4

Nurse Jackie was silent on the car ride home. Billy kept his eyes straight ahead and sat rigid in his seat, waiting for his muscled up companion to say something. Billy thought he saw her body twitch occasionally during the ride back, but she didn't make a sound. This was disconcerting to Billy; Nurse Jackie always had something to say.

As they arrived back to Jackie's place, the still pumped up caretaker opened the front door and strode straight into her room. She didn't say a word. Billy followed quietly behind her, though he was apprehensive if he should. Peeking into Jackie's room from the doorway, Billy watched as she stripped off her clothes and stood naked in front of her full length mirror.

Still silent, Jackie began to pose. She squeezed her muscles into flex after flex, admiring her swoled up, veiny body.

Side chest pose. Her pectorals were balls of corded female muscle, striated and meaty. Her deltoid was a freakish cap of chiseled woman hunk, shredded with lines of prime muscle girl meat. Her bicep bulged with thick, prominent veins atop a perfectly dense peak. Her hamstrings were leg biceps of curvaceous muscle and sinew. Ballooned calves rounded out Jackie's picture perfect pose.

Lat spread. Jackie's gigantic wings of girl beef flared out menacingly as she stood on her toes. Her body was a dramatic V shape, given form by lats that seemingly doubled her width. The bottom of her V taper displayed cubed, unbelievably shredded blocks of diamond abdominals. Quadriceps protruded past her kneecaps like two ham-stuffed, metastatic tumors.

Rear double biceps. Gigantic man-shaming arms curled into white-knuckled fists as the jacked nurse flexed down hard, bringing rise to two mountaintop bicep peaks. Triceps rounded the bottom of both arms like upside down swollen mountains. Jackie spread her roadmap of a bouldered back wide, putting on display a network of muscled ridges, peaks, and valleys. Her body was its own earth, each muscle group an ecosystem of continental muscle masses and tectonic shred. Jackie made direct eye contact with Billy for a second before looking back at the mirror to admire her terraformed muscular development.

Crab pose. Jackie's favorite. Turning to face the mirror again, the fanatical bodybuilder wasted no time in crunching her arms down in front of her. The effect was an earthquake of muscle. Pectorals shifted and tightened in swoled up flexation. Muscular, monstrously massive arms framed the pectoral globes. Thickened forearm girl beef fought against two gigantic, female biceps. Shredded abdominals rippled out of the muscle woman's core. Each was a mass of cut up hardness and quivering power. Gigantic thighs outlined deep with massive quadriceps and hamstrings were sharpened into stark relief, not to be outflexed by the upper body. Perfectly rounded, massive calves fought to be seen from the front. Blood was pumping throughout the bulging veins on Jackie's body.

Billy was awestruck. Jackie was at her hugest ever and the pump wasn't going away. She was milking it for all it was worth. He could see it in her eyes. They were intense and perhaps a little bit... crazed? Maybe that wasn't the best word, but it was one that Billy could only think of to describe it. A switch had been turned on in Nurse Jackie's brain. That much was clear. It both scared and aroused Billy beyond imagination.

Billy whipped out his fear boner and began to masturbate to the one-woman bodybuilding show that Jackie was putting on. Any worry he had for Jackie's health after the drug's administration had been put to rest. She was as healthy and as strong as ever.

"Need to get bigger. Not big enough," Jackie grunted through gritted teeth, continuing to flex. "Can get... bigger."

Billy began to make a noise of protest, not quite sure how that could be Jackie's conclusion after being so pumped. Jackie's head swiveled back to Billy. Her eyes were wide and bloodshot.

Billy swallowed his words and gulped. Jackie was never like this. Was it the drug? Or something more?

"No. Bigger. I need to get bigger, Billy." Jackie continued to contort her body as she flexed through different poses. Each would have stolen the show were this a bodybuilding contest, but Jackie was dissatisfied.

"My arms are too small," Jackie whined as she raised one gargantuan arm into a bicep flex. "And my legs should be bigger." She slapped her thighs and shook them, huge chunks of muscle swaying left and right.

"Jackie, you can't possibly think that," Billy said carefully. "You'd probably win the Ms. Olympia right now with your body. And pretty easily, too. You're big enough for sure."

Jackie sighed and brought her arms down to her side in a defeated stance. "No, Billy. I'm not. You might think I'm big, but I want to get huge. I have to in order to compete with those girls."

"But Jackie, you're the biggest girl there is! Seriously. Just look at you! C'mon. You can't tell me that the reigning Ms. Olympia has arms bigger than yours, can you? Hell, the men's division ought to be scared of you... No offense, of course." Billy's words stumbled out of his mouth. He would love for Nurse Jackie to keep getting bigger, but her mental state was concerning him.

Jackie looked from Billy to the mirror and paused. She blinked.

"But, Billy boy, I- I-..." Jackie's voice cracked. "I need this," she covered her face and began to sob. Despite her vulnerable state, Jackie's forearms bunched with intimidatingly meaty girl muscle. It was a stark contrast for Billy, who had always seen Jackie as the strong, bubbly, independent nurse that she was.

"I know I'm kind of fit now, but... I want to keep getting bigger. I don't want to stop improving." Tears streamed down Jackie's face through her hands. "I need to prove them wrong. That's why I wanted to take this drug."

Billy wasn't sure what was happening right now. One minute Jackie was cranking out mind blowing poses with scary ferocity and the next she was crying like a broken woman saying she's just "kind of fit."

"I don't understand, Jackie. Who is 'them?'"

Billy reached out a hand to Jackie's shoulder to comfort her. It hardly covered a fraction of it.

Jackie sniffled. "Sorry. I'm okay, Billy boy. It's just that... all my life I've wanted to be strong, so I can help people. That's why I became a nurse. I get to treat patients and make them feel better with a smile." Jackie looked into the mirror and forced her lips into a strained smile, her shredded cheek muscles contorted into a mass of faked happy girl muscle.

"I see... But what does that have to do with you being bigger?" Billy asked.

Jackie didn't answer right away. She stared blankly into the mirror, lost in thought. Tears still streamed freely down her flushed face.

"I think it's time I share with you, Billy. Why I got into bodybuilding."

Billy surveyed Jackie with apprehension. He decided to remain silent and let her speak.

"Billy, I was bullied. Badly. All the way from kindergarten to high school. They would- they would beat me down. Verbally and physically. It was never-ending." Jackie sighed deeply. The tears had stopped. Talking about it seemed to give her some composure.

"I was so weak. I couldn't protect myself, but I always came to school with a smile. Maybe that was why they wouldn't stop. Hmmm..." Jackie thought on that for a moment. Her beautiful eyes fluttered to the ceiling. She shrugged.

"Anyway, one day during my sophomore year of high school I got so fed up with it. I was always a skinny, nerdy girl, so I decided to finally change that. I went to the athlete weight room after school one day. The football team was working out. I was so scared. A lot of them had been bullying me for years, but I swallowed my fear and started to work out. The feeling of my muscles burning made me hopeful. If my body was strong then no one could hurt me. The bullies seemed to respect that I was lifting weights as a girl. They left me alone the whole time. So I went again the next day. And the next. I guess I started getting little muscles, at least enough for people to notice. Now instead of being the weak, skinny girl, I was the manly, freaky girl. I couldn't win. *Sniff*"

Jackie paused to wipe away the tears streaming down her face. She recomposed herself and continued, this time the brightness in her had returned.

"But I didn't miss a day of working out all the way until I graduated! It was so fun! And then I got a local gym membership when I went to nursing school. From there on, the rest is history! Now I've built up my own collection of workout equipment. It's my sanctuary, Billy boy. The bullies are long gone, but my love for building muscle isn't. It got me through so many tough times. Whenever I'd have a bad day, I'd workout even harder and longer. Sometimes it felt like bodybuilding was my only escape."

"Wow, Jackie... I'm so sorry you went through that. I had no idea. Honestly, I never would have guessed. You're such a cheerful person," Billy said.

Jackie chuckled. "Well, I wasn't always that way, Billy boy. At least that's not how I felt inside when I was being bullied. Bodybuilding gave me the confidence I have now. So you see, Billy, I need to do this. I need to grow my muscles."

Jackie involuntarily flexed her chest muscles at the notion. Billy tried his best to keep his eyes level with hers.

"I mean, I guess I can see where you're coming from, but like you said, you're not in high school anymore. Now I doubt you could be bullied if someone even tried. You'd crush them."

"Oh, you know that's not me, Billy." Jackie waved her hand dismissively. "I'm too faint of heart for violence. No, I need to do this for myself. When I look in the mirror and see the body I've built, it gives me a sense of peace."

Jackie turned to the mirror and struck another side chest pose. Her pecs flared out yet again. Jackie's puffy eyes were transfixed on them, as were Billy's now.

"I'm a perfectionist, Billy boy. Always have been. Always will be. So what's the harm in making my muscles bigger? People already judge women for not fitting into the norm, so I might as well show 'em what being a woman is really all about!" Jackie's voice rose in excitement. Opening up to Billy was comforting. He always listened to her.

Billy nodded. He understood now. Bodybuilding became Jackie's life dream. What had started as a way to feel better about herself had turned into a safe, fulfilling activity for her. If growing bigger made Jackie feel good, who was he to say otherwise?

"Okay, Jackie. I get it now. Knowing what you had to overcome, I admire you even more. You kept a smile through all the bullying and never let it break you. And you didn't even become jaded or cynical with the world. That takes a special kind of person. Not only do you have big muscles, you have a big heart." Billy hesitated to get out the last sentence. As much as the two implicitly trusted each other, Billy was still self-conscious about expressing his deep appreciation for Jackie.

"Aww, thanks Billy." Jackie's mouth formed a toothy smile. This time it wasn't forced. "I'm lucky to have had you as my patient and even luckier to have you as my little partner."

Jackie embraced Billy with a snug squeeze. The irony of the word "little" not lost on him, Billy returned the hug, his arms doing their best to wrap around the expansive muscle woman's body. It was a futile attempt, but Billy was satisfied with being able to explore his companion's ridged back with his hands.

"Speaking of big heart, it's about time for me to do some cardio! Would you like to join, Billy? Treadmill first and then bedroom." Jackie winked.

GreatJustice

 Great chapter! Looking forward to the new direction.