Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

D&D

Started by taoschild, April 13, 2021, 03:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullen77

Wow , awesome story. I'm really looking for reading more 😊
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


taoschild

This is likely to be the final chapter (at least for awhile until I publish the Reluctant Domme). If you have suggestions on where to take the story I'm all ears and may toy around with it in a week to 10 days when TRD is published.
* * *

"What's wrong, Jess?" My eyebrows quirked, trying to read her despondency.

"Boys don't like it."

"You're crazy right? You're beautiful. Your muscles make you prettier than any just regular girl. I mean your abs... they're even better than my quote dream girl." I said earnestly.

A wan smile crossed her lips. "You're just trying to be nice. Just like always. Just like my ideal man." Her words hit me like a brick -- tall, dark, and thin. She had been describing me. How could I have been so blind? My breath grew quicker, my heart thumped in my chest, and my veins pounded as I found myself dizzy with desire. Somehow through all the distractions, I found the words she needed to hear.

"No, you're objectively beautiful." Momentarily our eyes locked before she broke the stare and looked down once more.

She responded almost sheepishly, "You really think it's attractive? I mean, I've only gotten stronger because it's functional for my sport, but magazines and stuff... the images are so... pervasive... Thin is in, right? I don't think I've ever seen muscular women described as pretty." She seemed to be almost on the brink of tears.

Reflecting on her words, I had always found Linda Hamilton in Terminator II hot, but I'd never put two and two together. It was the muscle or maybe the power and the confidence. Either way...  I put two fingers up to her chin and brought her gaze up to my own. "Don't listen to them. They're like Craig. It's embarrassing for a boy to admit being attracted to a girl who is stronger. But... that doesn't make it any less true."  The shirt I'd shrugged off as weird the other day suddenly made sense. Strong women intimidate boys and excite men. Did that make me a man? She needed consolation, I had to focus.

She didn't respond to my comment and I knew I had to go all in to soothe her fragile ego. "I'm having a hard time expressing in words how attracted I am right now. But if you... you can tell." My eyes flitted down to my crotch where my raging hard-on tented outward.

She snorted, "looks like it..." She grimaced, "are you sure it's not just my boobs. All guys seem to have a thing for boobs."

"Don't get me wrong, I love your tits," the words sounded so crass speaking just to her, but her face brightened in expectation for my words so I figured she was giving me a pass on etiquette. "But if you were to let me touch you right now" please, please "I'd want to grab your arms, and your shoulders, and those beautiful wings you have. You're like you're an anatomy chart of perfection." I snorted in discomfort, the embarrassing words had seemed to fall from my lips by the dozen, but they were the truth.

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Then don't let me stop you." My entire body froze in anticipation as she brought both arms up into a great front double bicep flex.

"I can?" She nodded her confirmation. The jutting muscle protruding from her right arm, fresh from its victory, still had the veins dancing across the top. I released a deeply embarrassing sigh of need which was reflected by a glowing smile on her face.

Slowly, with trembling fingers, I touched her feeling the deep cuts and the hardness of the throbbing muscle. Like a veil passing before my eyes the room grew hazy, my eyes squinting in amazement at the majestic swell in front of me. Soft, delicate skin, with impossibly dense muscle just beneath it. The word hard didn't begin to describe it as the unwavering muscle welcomed my touch but resisted my efforts entirely to dent it's chiseled relief.

"It's beautiful, you're beautiful." I breathed. "I don't know why I never saw..." She bent over, our breath mingled and her mouth crashed into mine. Forcefully, she drew her hard body into mine in an aggressive, yet deeply sensual embrace. Other than her lips, the only softness in her form resided in her her chest which pressed against mine. The rounded cushion, surrounded by hard, jutting muscle stirred up even more intense feelings within me. Our kiss was juvenile and childishly blissful, but absolutely perfect. It was like we were drinking each other's souls.

When our lips finally parted, my entire body was shaking. "Oh, God..."

"That was amazing," she finished. "I've wanted that for so long." My eyebrows quivered in confusion. She'd wanted me for so long? How come I'd just figured it out? The muscle. The power. She's a woman - no longer just your friend.

Do you... think I... I could come to watch you swim?" I managed, forcing the words out.

"Sure," she grinned, "but to me, it looks more like you'd like to watch me lift." I nodded. "and you won't mind if I get even bigger?"

I gulped, "I don't think minding is the question. Yes, get bigger."

She grabbed me and pulled me in aggressively enveloping me in another deep kiss. It was harder and more serious this time, her mouth, warm and salty sweet. Finally, after our tongues tied together in intense exploration and my breath faltered she backed away.  Her full lips whispered, "much bigger?"

The air swirled with sexual tension as if we were enveloped in an electric storm. I was the tiny boat on the water and she, the powerful raging current. "Yes, please." My mouth mumbled in awe.

"Your wish is my command." She responded in a confident, expectant tone. "Meet me in my garage tomorrow morning at six A.M. I could use a spotter before swim practice, but the truth is none of the other girls on my team will be there. I'll just have to settle for a worshipper."

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tapion

I want to be her spotter! Great story! Really!!

ArkhamAsylum

Another awesome chapter. Great work.

taoschild

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I want to be her spotter! Great story! Really!!
Thank you. I enjoyed writing this one - brought me back to my youth a bit. I would love ideas on how to continue this story at some point.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

spoonmaster

Here's an idea that leans a little into the fantastical nature of D&D.  Maybe, Jake starts to find opportunities in his campaign to give Jess's character greater size and strength.  Like her character find potions of muscle growth and gauntlets of ogre strength.  And somehow, the changes to Jess's character in the game begin to be reflected in Jess herself.

ArkhamAsylum

I like Spoonmaster's idea.

taoschild

Thanks, I'm still toying with some ideas so I'll try and put a poll together and see what you guys think. I enjoyed the innocence of the story but think it has to build to something more if I continue too. For now Chapter 2 is her reflection on the next day and Chapter 3: Would be his reflection but overall plot my leading contenders right now are

Option 1: They all start having shared dreams about the game and it's scary but exciting. Jake wonders if she is getting the strength from the game and gives her wild strength, when her character didn't do anything heroic or imaginative. She gains nothing for this. She then gives up the ability. Later, her character does something very good, and gains a reward. She gains that as well but nothing happens - only deserved benefits transfer.
Then one night they all end up in the campaign - they pinch themselves and confirm it's real.

Option 2: Keep the stories local, keep the characters intimate, keep the politics personal. The story of the players (as opposed to the characters that they play in the game,) and have their world expanding both physically and emotionally as a consequence of the changes they're experiencing through their game.

Option 3: Not sure yet...any ideas? :)
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wissen

It's good to know that you have thoughts about continuing this story :)

I pretty much like Option A. It has some LitRPG and world transmigration vibes. I always thought that these genres greatly fit with muscle and strength growth, but there are no examples for such :(

ArkhamAsylum

Both option 1 and 2 sound like great plotlines. So if I'm not mistaken, in option 1 they end up in the game, which makes the story more fantastical, and in option 2 the game still affects Jessica, but the characters stay in the real world?

hatour

I think you should chose the option that excites you the most. That is what I always do when I write a story. I write better when I like the option.

bigjake737

 :singing:  Very well written... good work.

taoschild

Thank you. After the novella I'm planning on picking this up again.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login