Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583218 Posts in 74321 Topics by 30083 Members - Latest Member: ndrwbrthr June 05, 2024, 11:36:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Buttercup getting buff.  (Read 64528 times)

Offline Micaela Viscido

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Buttercup getting buff.
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2021, 12:47:20 pm »
Where is buttercup?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2021, 12:47:20 pm »

Offline Yuri0014

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2021, 07:43:21 pm »
👍

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2021, 12:11:29 pm »
It was a bright Sunday morning when Buttercup got woken by the birds chirping outside her window.
As the young muscle titan of a girl yawned and stretched her arms to loosen herself after the previous day's ordeal with the criminal tenant, the veins on her arms seemed to almost pop out like pencils.
‘’Geeze, I have never been this veiny before.’’ thought Buttercup as she climbed out of bed and stood in front of her mirror. Buttercup has learned from Mr. Greg and Tamara say that the best time to view your muscles is either after a training session or first thing in the morning when your stomach is empty. The teenage girl couldn’t help but admire herself in the mirror.
‘’I need to take a selfie and forward it to Becky and Tamara, it must be the primobolan, equipoise and anavar that makes me look so super jacked.’’ thought Buttercup to herself.
Our young heroine proceeded to take a couple of selfies when she noticed the time on her mobile.
‘’Oh Gosh!’’ Said Buttercup aloud as she realized that it was almost time for her favorite Sunday morning TV show and quickly and quietly crept down the stairs towards the TV room so as not to wake her parents.
Buttercup smiled in relief when she switched on the TV and noticed that the ‘’Magical ponies and Friends’’ her favorite show of all time is just about to start.

Later that Sunday afternoon Buttercup sent the selfies of herself to Tamara and Becky but it was Becky who responded first.
‘’Girl you looked ripped :).’’ texted Becky.
‘’Thank you, what are you doing today :).’’ texted Buttercup.
‘’You wont believe it girl, it appears that there was some sort of altercation at my fathers rental property and the bad man is said to have been taken to the hospital yesterday and today he returned and moved out not only that but my father received the full outstanding monies owed to him.’’ texted Becky.
‘’That's great news :woot:.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’Well later this afternoon I am going for a jog to the park and to some pullups on the equipment there, would you want to come along?’’ texted Becky.
‘’You go the the park each Sunday Becky, no sorry my uncle Ted is hosting a barbeque today.’’ texted Buttercup.
‘’Well enjoy ;).’’ texted Becky.
Buttercup felt good about the fact that she helped her friend's family resolve the issue of the criminal tenant and also about her ripped selfies.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2021, 06:44:37 pm »
Becky went on her Sunday afternoon run as she does every Sunday after having lunch with her parents. This is a fact that pleased Jackson Daytona as he made notes on both the girls and their movements and habits, after all one must know your prey…
After a couple of months of working out Jackson was toned and it showed, he also made the effort to wear the latest fashionable gym attire and planned meticulously on where and how he will run into Becky. The idea was simple befriend Becky and use her to get close to Buttercup. Jackson, being an avid student of psychology, was confident that he could manipulate and charm Becky to the point where she would become obsessive with him, after all he was a handsome young man especially now that he started gyming and signed up for a tanning booth, Jackson even died his hair blond and now resembles a toned surfer.
According to Jackson's calculation Becky would be running around the corner in the next few seconds and sprinted as soon as he heard the sounds of running shoes touching the ground.
As Becky turned around the corner she collided with a young man and the impact sent her falling onto her back.
‘’I am so sorry! Here let me help you.’’ said Jackson trying his best to sound sincere and stretching his right arm out towards the girl.
‘’Thank you.’’ said Becky as she reached towards his hand and he pulled her up.
Becky got an instant liking to this handsome young man.
‘’Seems both of us have some interest,’’ said Jackson.
‘’Interest?’’ asked Becky.
‘’Well you seem to be a girl that like to workout by the looks of it.’’ replied Jackson.
‘’Oh shoot. silly me, yes I workout thank you.’’ replied Becky.
‘’So how old are you?’’ Ask Jackson.
‘’Er I.. I am 16.’’ lied Becky.
‘’She took the bait.’’ thought Jackson to himself.
‘’Well I am Jackson nice to meet you.’’ replied Jackson.
‘’I am Becky.’’ replied Becky.
‘’Well I tell you what, why don't we run to the park over there and maybe use those pullup bars they’ve installed and get some training done.’’ said Jackson.
‘’Geez Jackson, that was my plan from the start, seems like great minds think alike, I’ll race you there.’’ said Becky as she sprinted towards the park.
‘’I will have to take my sweet time, but this might work out exactly as I want.’’ said Jackson to himself before sprinting after Becky.
Jackson with the last couple of months training easily outsprinted Becky and reached the park’s outdoor training equipment before her.
‘’Woah, you're fit, you probably do cardio a lot.’’ said Becky as she reached him.
‘’You might say that I train my endurance for a purpose.’’ remarked Jackson.
The two of them did a couple of exercises like pull ups, toes to bars and Jackson even showed her how to perform body ups.
But what particularly interested Jackson is the frequency of Becky’s remarks, she gave him answers to questions he didn't even ask.
‘’This stupid naïve girl is worth her weight in gold, I better keep charming her, but she is so boring.’’ thought Jackson as he smiled to himself.

Offline Jabba

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Fbb
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2021, 11:15:51 am »
Buttercup where are you……

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2021, 12:52:53 pm »
Hi guys, I am sorry but I made a couple of mistakes with this story in the form of Jackson and as such I really don't know in which direction the story will evolve.
But rest assured that I intend to redo Buttercup at a later date.
In the mean time I am busy with another story based on Buttercup's influence on a teenager called Lily.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2022, 07:07:00 pm »
The two fit and muscular teenagers were pumping some serious weights and working out their biceps and triceps following the planned workout designed by Tamara as little Sidney was watching Chuckles the clown on the TV.
‘’I really can't explain to you how cute he was, we also texted almost non stopped last night.’’ said Becky exuberantly.
‘’I don't know Becky, what were you thinking by telling him your 16?’’ asked Buttercup.
‘’He was fit and good looking and caught me off guard.’’ blushed Becky.
‘’I am not so sure if its a good thing, you said he is in his early twenties, what will happen when he discovers that you are 13 and also what will your parents do when they found out about him.’’ asked Buttercup with concern showing on her pretty young face.
‘’Please don't tell anyone, he is just a friend.’’ pleaded Becky.
‘’Okay I’ll keep your secret but you should know that I have a really bad feeling about this.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Thanks a million, it's so good to have a bestie like you to confide in.’’ replied Becky with a sigh of relief.
The two teens continued pumping their biceps with Buttercup doing curls with 40 lbs and Becky using the 30 lbs dumbbells when Tamara walked down the stairs.
‘’Apologies for being late.’’ Greeted Tamara.
‘’Better late then never.’’ replied the girls in unison.
‘’Girls let me quickly prepare your injections.’’ said Tamara.
After the girls completed their workout Tamara gave them their weekly injections and decided to measure their biceps.
‘’Gosh look at you Buttercup, your Biceps are 16 inches.’’ said Tamara.
‘’I knew it grew.’’ replied Buttercup doing a frontal pose.
‘’Those guys at the competition will have to be on the lookout for you.’’ said Becky.
‘’That's still a couple of weeks away, let's see if we can get them to 16.2 inches by then.’’ said Tamara.
‘’Okay let's measure mine.’’ demanded Becky playfully.
‘’Awesome, its 13.2 inches.’’ stated Buttercup as Tamara did the measuring.
‘’Well done girls, I am really proud of you two.’’ replied Tamara.

As Buttercup was standing in front of her mirror in her bedroom only dressed in a bikini doing various poses and imagining that she was dominating the competing boys on stage.
‘’Well I really hope Tamara gets approval from the organisers for me to either compete against the boys 16 to 18 year old class.’’ wished Buttercup fervently.
Although I was happily looking at her reflection and admiring her muscle tone she had a nagging feeling at the back of her mind.
‘’Hmm I just don't feel right about Becky’s infatuation with that guy she met, maybe I must asked Laslo to introduce her to somebody around her age?’’ thought Buttercup to herself.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2022, 09:12:16 pm »
Great cliffhanger. Karma +

Offline Mufu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2022, 07:01:49 am »
Great work as ever love your writing k+

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2022, 01:52:16 pm »
Becky was very eager to tell Buttercup about her last text message she had with Jackson as the girls met in Mr. Greg’s basement gym.
‘’Oh I can't wait Buttercup, me and Jackson will meet up this Saturday.’’ said Becky full of youthful expectation.’’
‘’What, do your parents know?’’ asked Buttercup.
‘’No, you are the only person I can trust to keep this secret.’’ replied Becky.
‘’And where are you guys going to meet each other?’’ asked Buttercup.
‘’This is so cool, like you know that Jackson is also into fitness and he suggested that we meet at the hiking trail at the old reservoir and then hike through the forest together.’’ said Becky.
‘’You think it's a good idea?’’ asked Buttercup.
‘’Yes, isn't it romantic?’’ said Becky.
‘’Becky, you're my best friend. I am just a little bit concerned about you.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’I know, why don't you come along? Maybe you can hike the trail before us and you can set up a picnic spot for us at the abandoned lookout tower, then Jackson can meet my best friend and we can surprise him with refreshing snacks and maybe some cool protein shakes.’’ exclaimed Becky.
‘’What a splendid idea, I will make my signature protein shakes for you guys.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’You will really like him once you meet him.’’ replied Becky
‘’I sure hope, now let's get ready and start squatting before Tamara arrives.’’ said Buttercup feeling a little relieved.
The girls spotted each other and took turns on the squat rack.
‘’Geez girl your traps are looking good.’’ said Becky as the weighted barbell rested on Buttercups mountainous back.’’ said Becky as she ogled at her friend's superior physique in admiration.
‘’Thanks Becky.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’You know I think you will out muscle all of those boys at the competition.’’ remarked Becky.
‘’Well I surely hope that I will, I just pray that Tamara manages to convince the organisers to let me compete.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’That would be so cool.’’ remarked Becky when her mobile phone beeped indicationing that she received a text message.
‘’Oh gosh I’ve got to read this, its from Jackson.’’ beamed Becky.
‘’Okay, but tell him not to text you when we are working out.’’ jocked Buttercup.
‘’He says that he is looking forward to our hike this weekend.’’ Becky’s face lit up as she spoke those words.
‘’Gosh girl, I will make sure that the picnic will be the best surprise.’’ replied Buttercup seeing that her bestie is so happy.

Jackson switched off his throwaway mobile after he texted Becky and placed his phone on his desk.
‘’Better to not respond to the annoying little girl’s every reply, keeps the mystery going.’’ thought Jackson to himself.
Jackson’s plan was easy, once he and Becky go on the hike together they will be alone as no one ever hikes up the old reservoir and visits the abandoned lookout tower anymore and when Becky reaches the lookout tower Jackson plans to beat the girl and have his way with her.
Jackson trailed the path twice earlier in the day and hid a large body bag with duct tape, a knife and a large soft blanket inside the abandoned lookout tower in the event that he might need those items.
‘’I will make that stupid girl suffer.’’ thought Jackson to himself.
‘’Afterwards I will make it clear to Becky that it was her friend Buttercup’s fault and that will cause psychological distress for both of them, Buttercup will always be afraid and live in fear.’’ thought Jackson.
Jackson Daytone really revelled in the thought of causing such mental anguish to his victims and then Jackson went toward his punching bag he had installed three months early and started throwing fast and hard punches.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2022, 03:16:20 am »
Love a good cliffhanger K+

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2022, 06:03:11 pm »
Buttercup and Becky used the Ober app to get a vehicle to drop them off at the deserted hiking spot about an hour before Jackson was due to arrive.
‘’Alrighty, I will take to picnic basket up towards the lookout tower and prepare the surprise for you guys.’’ Said Buttercup enthusiastically..
‘’Oh I can't wait to see the look on his face when Jackson finds out about all the effort we made to surprise him.’’ replied Becky excitedly.
The two teens embraced each other and said their temporary goodbyes as Buttercup proceeded to hike the trail.
Young Buttercup started walking up the trail at a steady pace and as the young muscular teen advanced up the path young Becky marveled at her bestie’s powerful calve muscles from behind.

After Buttercup reached the halfway point she could clearly feel the exhaustion setting in.
‘’Gosh, I really need to add some cardio into my workout plan.’’ said Buttercup out loud, breathing heavily.
The teen finally reached the lookout tower exhausted and tired.
‘’Darn this was way more difficult than I thought it would be.’’ thought Buttercup.
After a short rest she decided to prepare and set up the picnic spot underneath the shade of a large pine tree situated nearby the lookout tower.
‘’The two of them better appreciate my hard work.’’ thought Buttercup and sat down beneath the pine tree with her broad back resting on the tree trunk.

The problem with being a person of above average intelligence is that being smart has a flaw which can manifest itself in some people, Jackson Daytona had this flaw, although most people would call it overconfidence.
And being overconfident Jackson arrived in his own vehicle at the park.
What drew Becky’s attention about Jackson’s sports utility van was not that it was a costly or modern car or the color, it was Jackson’s personalized registration plate.
‘’Ahh that is a clever personalized license plate.’’ mused Becky to herself overly excited that Jackson is finally here.
Becky beamed to herself and blushed as Jackson emerged from his van.
It would appear to any casual onlooker that Jackson walked with the utmost determination towards Becky but on a closer inspection one would notice that Jackson although smiling was darting his eyes to take in his surroundings.
‘’You look rather refreshing.’’ greeted Jackson.
‘’Thank you, I am so excited about today.’’ replied Becky.
As the two of them walked the path Becky slowed her pace as she was getting tired, this annoyed Jackson but he decided to rather not mention anything.
‘’Does this girl never shut up.’’ thought Jackson internally as he feigned interest.
‘’And then my friend maxed her personal best….’’ jabber and jigger Becky nonstop.
‘’Great we are almost at the lookout tower, best to rather have my way with her right here and now before we reach the clearing as there are more space for this little bitch to run away from me.’’ thought Jackson.
‘’Becky, there is something I need to confess to you.’’ said Jackson as he halted and stood still.
‘’What?’’ exclaimed Becky, looking surprised.
Jackson took Becky’s right wrist firmly with his left hand.
‘’I know all about your friend Buttercup, in fact I really dislike her almost as much as I dislike you.’’ said Jackson Daytona smugly and applied pressure to her wrist.
‘’What are you talking about and let me go, you're hurting me!’’ shouted Becky in pain.
‘’I apologize but it's going to become much worse for you.’’ said Jackson as he twisted Becky’s arm behind her back and forcefully pushed her against a tree.
‘’HELP, HEEEELP!!!’’ shouted the disparate girl.
‘’No one is going to help you.’’ replied Jackson, reveling in the pain he is causing.

‘’Those two must be having fun.’’ thought Buttercup as she heard shouting from the trail.
However it soon became clear that someone was calling for help.
Our little muscle bound teenager didn’t hesitate and jumped up from her resting place and dashed down the path.

Offline frumpygoat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2022, 06:19:51 pm »
Buttercup rocks!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2022, 08:49:23 am »
As the adrenaline rushed through Buttercup she stumbled twice, bumped her head and got scratches and bruises on both her shins as she dashed down the path towards the sound of Becky yelling for help, as the young muscle bound teen rounded a bend through some overgrown bushes she was shocked at what she saw.
‘’Your that guy who tried to attack me at the park and now your assaulting my friend!’’ Shouted Buttercup as she recognized Jackson.
Jackson diverted his attention from Becky and turned his head towards Buttercup, his jaw dropped and he became pale as he did not expect this most unwelcome visitor.
Buttercup did not wait for a reply but drove forward and slammed into Jackson who stumbled backwards but with the last couple of weeks of boxing training he quickly steadied himself into a fighting stance.
Buttercup with full fury jumped at Jackson again and started attacking the vile man, however Jackson was able to block most of her assaults. For every five punches that Buttercup threw in anger only one would connect to Jackson who parried her punches, Jackson on turn manage a couple of strikes to Buttercup who appeared to just be irritated by them rather than showing actual pain, however every time Buttercup connect a punch to Jackson with the shear force of her strength he visible winced, this encouraged Buttercup with new fury to increase her assault. As Buttercups’s contunued her attack on Jackson he continued walking backwards however by now our teenage muscle girl started throwing weaker and less coordinated punches and she started to become tired.
‘’I will continue to block her punches whilst steadily moving backwards, then when she doesn't expect it I will go on the offensive and put this bitch in her place.’’ Thought Jackson to himself as he strategically retreated.
Jacksons plan would have worked but sadly for our villain he misjudged his footing and when he took another confident step backwards he slipped and tumbles down the cliff.
‘’He is falling!’’ shouted the girls in unison.
Once Buttercup made certain that Becky was out of harm the two girls packed up their belongings and left in a hurry.

A week has passed when the news broke of the body found near the reservoir reserve and upon further investigation the police determined through DNA evidence that the body belonged to the town stalker.
People were relieved, especially the two girls training harm in Mr. Greg's basement gym.
‘’Phew, I am so relieved that the miscreant won't be able to harm anymore people.’’ said Buttercup to Becky as she curled a 70lbs barbell.
‘’Thank you again Buttercup, if it wasn't for you who knows how things might have transpired. Replied Becky.
‘’Well I sure hope you will be more careful who you date in future.’’ said Buttercup playfully as Becky's mobile phone beeped.
‘’Hey Buttercup what are you doing this weekend?’’ asked Becky looking at her mobile.
‘’Nothing much.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’Great, Coach texted me asking if we can be available for a tug of war competition.’’ Replied Becky.

Offline Mufu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2022, 05:27:18 am »
Great story keep it up 💪👍

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View