Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582767 Posts in 74584 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 05:22:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 149222 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #240 on: October 23, 2021, 09:56:27 pm »
Tonya gave a shuddering moan and placed a hand on Kimmy’s ripped shoulder. "Do it. Do it now."
The bimbo immediately got down on her knees between Tonya’s legs and got going.
The bodybuilder got the royal treatment. Definitely. Kimmy worshipped that clit, kissing it, sucking on it, licking it, rubbing it, working the base with her hands as she suckled on the tip, deep-throating it, nibbling gently at it, and just all around loving it.
All the while, she made happy little noises. "It's like so big ... and it's like also so thick ... Wow ... I like love how it like tastes ... Mhm ... I love it like so much ... Oh Tonya, you're like the best, you know ... Like so awesome ... Ooh ... I like love it when it like does that ..."
Juices were already rolling down Tonya’s legs. She grabbed the bimbo’s hair and desperately attempted to force more of the girl into her. She just couldn't help it. She didn't know if it was the cream still working its magic, Kimmy’s impeccable cock-handling skills, or both, but her mind was already being blown by this blowjob. Eyes rolled back in her head, she mindlessly attempted to fuck the girl’s face, or whatever she put in front of her clit, as Kimmy’s constant adoration threatened to push her to a quick orgasm.
The blonde just let Tonya do that. This was what she loved. As she started to fuck the bimbo’s throat, she groaned and just rode it, making herself as tight as possible. If Tonya could cum more than once, why not?
Kimmy gripped Tonya’s butt and let her pound her face hard. Wonderful!
It didn't take long. Tonya forcefully pounded her hips against the pillow cushions Kimmy’s lips formed, and the bimbo turned her mouth into a heavenly vacuum sucking on her mistress’ monster clit. After maybe a minute of this, she found herself in the middle of another squirting orgasm, cum flooding out of her onto the floor, as she forced Kimmy’s face into her crotch and buried her clit as deep in the girl’s mouth as it could go. After several seconds of mind-numbing orgasm, she released her lover and took a deep breath. "Fuck me, this is amazing!", she shouted in absolute wonder.
Kimmy dropped back on the floor, her face and her chest soaked.
"Like ... wow ..."
She waited a moment to regain her breath, then she added:
"I guess it's like the cream and stuff, no? The thingie stays like this for like a while ... Like maybe until the night?"
Tonya moped a bit as the girl reminded her of reality. "Yeah. I guess we're gonna have to do this on the regular if we want to stay this big. But, if we really do keep it up for that long, that's great by me."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #241 on: October 23, 2021, 09:56:56 pm »
Just a short question:
Is anybody still reading this, and what do you think of it?

Online Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #242 on: October 24, 2021, 12:46:35 am »
Still

Online Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #243 on: October 24, 2021, 12:47:19 am »
Still reading. Have no idea where it is going though.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #244 on: October 24, 2021, 02:57:46 am »
Still reading and loving every minute of it!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #245 on: October 24, 2021, 11:29:35 am »
Tonya scooped her up from the floor and lifted her up so she was slightly above her, seemingly poised above her clit. "This little experience made me realize another reason we're bigger studs than any man. We don't have to wait before we're ready for another round."
Kimmy nodded.
"Yeah, that's like so boring when they like are all tiny and you know, frumpy."
Kimmy put her thick arm around Tonya’s massive neck and planted a kiss on her cheek.
"Like ... wanna like try something like ... more?"
Tonya lowered her down a bit and lifted her still stiff clit to gently touch the girl’s pussy. "Why, whatever could you mean?"
"Maybe like ... fuck me? Like, with your thingie?"
The bimbo looked both innocent and horny at the same time.
Tonya looked Kimmy in her beautiful blue eyes for a moment before pulling the bimbo girl in for a kiss. Her tongue slid between her lips before she lowered her further. Tonya’s clit slid between Kimmy’s lips, slipping inside her pussy easily. The girl could feel it warm and pulsing inside her.
"Like ... wow ... You're like so strong ... I like never had anybody who like could do it like this!"
Kimmy rode her. She just took Tonya’s rhythm and made it her own, her own thickened clit rubbing against Tonya’s ripped abs and her pussy tensing and rubbing against her teacher’s rod ...
Tonya stared at her in absolute abandon. This was like a dream. Then, as Kimmy hit the sweet spot, the big woman gasped, then grunted, then went wild.
Kimmy was surprised by her lover’s intensity, but this was wonderful! The massive woman let her do her thing, her thick muscles all pumped and huge ...
"Tonyaaaa ..."
Tonya grunted as she powered herself in and out of the girl’s tight pussy. She could feel her grasping her tight and her incredible thighs squeezed Tonya’s midsection in the same way. Kimmy’s ferocious bucking against her was just another of the many ways she was turning her on. Tonya held onto her tightly and matched her force, her hips running into Kimmy’s muscled ass over and over again as her clit-cock grows extra hard inside her bimbo lover.
"Oh Kimmy... Oh Kimmy!"
The girl could feel her juices running down her mistress’ shaft to her own pussy and she screamed for her to fuck her harder.
It was one of these days when Tonya was happy that she didn't live in an apartment. No neighbor would tolerate this kind of noise.
"Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Like please! Please!"

Offline quick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #246 on: October 25, 2021, 04:34:50 am »
Just a short question:
Is anybody still reading this, and what do you think of it?

Absolutely still reading.  Loving it.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #247 on: October 25, 2021, 08:57:09 pm »
Thank you!

Tonya pulled her closer and bit down with some very real force on the girl’s neck. Her screaming and begging only threatened to push her further. She doubled down on the force of her thrusts, the meaty smacking of their bodies colliding together barely audible above Kimmy’s moans and Tonya’s grunts. The big woman’s fingers gripped tightly against Kimmy’s broad, shredded back and her legs tensed with exertion as she answered the girl’s pleas for more.
Kimmy started to spasm, her muscles hardening and swelling as everything inside of her started to shiver. She squeezed Tonya hard now. Any normal person would probably get crushed in that grip, but they were beyond that now, weren't they?
In a sudden moment of clarity, just before Tonya blew her mind, she stopped, looked at her like a crazy person and whispered "I love you."
Then she was gone, her mind firing everything at the same time.
Tonya held her close as she came, buried completely inside her. She breathed heavily as more juices dripped down her own legs, her breath muffled between Kimmy’s neck and shoulder. After she whispered to her before being overtaken completely by her orgasm, she pulled out of her and lifted her up, holding Kimmy as if she were carrying her to bed.
"I love you too, Kimmy," she answered quietly.
When she calmed down, she rested on Tonya’s shoulder for a bit.
Maybe the bed was a good idea.
Kimmy cuddled against her, her absurdly massive body, the giant tits, everything somehow falling apart. She felt vulnerable, but safe with her lover. Kimmy kissed her and just want to stay with her, incredibly happy to have found her.
Eventually, she relaxed enough and sighed:
"Like ... This was like awesome, you know? Like it's like this big already and stuff and it's like the first time? That's like ... wow." She played with her own expanded clit. "Mine is like kinda tiny next to you ..."
Holding the girl tightly against her, Tonya carried her back to the bedroom and laid back on the bed. She simply let Kimmy rest on top of her. She didn't mind her weight at all and the warmth between them was pleasant.
Tonya played with the bimbo’s hair as she came to again, and peppered her shoulder with kisses. "Yeah. I know it's gonna shrink back down again here soon, but I hope I can get even bigger with some time." Aside from the mind-blowing sex, her mind was already racing with video ideas. People were willing to shell out to watch Tonya with a fake cock, they'd pay loads to see her with a horse-hung mega-clit.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #248 on: October 26, 2021, 08:55:44 pm »
The bodybuilder looked down Kimmy’s body and examined the bimbo’s own clit. By any other measures it would be massive, but compared to everything else about them ... it did look kind of cute. "Does that bother you? Do you want to go bigger too?" Tonya wrapped her arms around her lover. The question was genuine, looking to hear her thoughts. "Just don't get any ideas about going bigger than me. You know I can't let that happen."
Kimmy chuckled sweetly and looked down:
"I like dunno ... I kinda like how it feels and stuff and it like kinda goes with like, you know, the muscles and like everything. Also, I like like it when it like rubs like against my clothes and stuff? And like ... It's like kinda cool? Like not like what like all the people like like, but like, I'm like kinda a freak now and like it goes with it? So yeah. I like kinda think it would be like nice? Also, it's like nice that it like can like, you know, stretch, so I can like still wear like clothes that are like short without it like, you know, showing? Cos that would be like kinda no, no?"
She thought for a moment.
"Like ... If it like gets like really big, you know, yours? Like, I dunno, like Erik's? That would be like ... big! And like nice too. I didn't like get what he like was saying, but like the cock? That was like awesome!"
Then she licked her lips at the thought and asked:
"It's just like ... I kinda like rubbing it and having like, you know fun with it? But like, where do I like put it? You know? Like would you like want me to like fuck you? Or like, we fuck each other?"
Kimmy’s talking about comparing Tonya to her boytoy started to rile her as well. Hell, she was already the most swole person on the planet, why shouldn't she shoot for most hung too? The idea of smashing the record was thrilling in several ways.
"That's a good question. I've never really enjoyed getting fucked. But I like a lot of things with you that I wouldn't enjoy with someone else. Maybe we can work on getting you bigger down there like as big as I am now, and we'll see how you handle that thing."
"Like sure! We're like gonna be like super hung! That's like gonna be sooo crazy!"
"Fuck yeah we are! Now we just need to get our hands on some bigger tubes for what I've got planned."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2021, 09:33:30 pm »
She sat in silence for a moment as her mind wandered. "Speaking if getting super freaky, I've got something I want to show you." Tonya rolled over and snatched her phone off her bedside table and opened up her saved pictures. "A fan sent me this after our show. I kinda wanted to get your thoughts."
Kimmy stared at her screen.
"Like what is it?"
Tonya pulled up a morph made out of a posed picture she shared on her social media. It was in similar proportions to the one Neecol and her made together, maybe even bigger. A hundred pounds or more added to her current frame. Every part of her grown to cartoonish proportions. Adjustments made to her breasts, crotch, and face that only made the result more unreal. When Tonya looked at it, she saw the stuff of her wildest, craziest fantasies, but what Kimmy wanted was important to her too.
"So ... tell me how this makes you feel."
"Like ... That's like really big ... Like ... I kinda wonder what it like feels like to like be like this, and stuff? Like, you know ... I like ... wow. Like it's ... yeah, wow."
The girl seemed completely shocked. She fumbled her words, then said:
"It's like, you know, how does that like even work, you know? Like the picture is like you, but it's like so big ... Like ... Uh. How?"
Kimmy put her fingers on the picture, trying to figure it out. She was absolutely overwhelmed.
"Yeah."
"It's fake, babydoll. You know people use photoshop to pretty up their pictures before posting them online? Some people use it to make stuff like this instead. I started getting these from my fans when I started posting pics and vids. And the bigger I got, the bigger the pics got.
"The only problem is ... I don't know when I want to stop growing. I'm starting to think that I'm not every going to want to stop. But I don't want to get so big that you don't like how I look anymore. You know?"
Kimmy felt intimidated by the question.
"Like ... I kinda don't know. I think like, if you're like you? Like how you like are? And if you're like strong and big and happy and you like like me, then I'm like happy? Cos that's like what I like, love? And if you like get like ... so big, then it's like gonna be like even better, no? Cos like wow, you know?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #250 on: October 28, 2021, 09:50:58 pm »
Tonya held her by the cheeks and kissed her on the forehead. "Thanks, baby. I know exactly what you mean." She looked Kimmy in the eyes again, a soft smile on her face. "I'm happy to have someone as supportive as you."
"Like, me too, you know?"
"How about you? Do you think you're as buff as you want to get yet? Or do you want to get bigger?"
"Uh. Like, I dunno?"
Kimmy stared at her lover. The question set off a weird chain reaction in her mind. Tonya could see that her brain was spinning, trying to figure out a very important thing, but it seemed as if an important piece was missing. She did weird ruminating moves with her lips, trying to put her finger on it.
It was hopeless!
Tonya leaned forward and kissed her. "Don't worry, baby. You'll figure it out, and I got you until then."
The bimbo girl nodded vaguely.
"Yeah ..."
Then she stopped worrying and smiled:
"Would you like like me to like get that big?"
Tonya sighed quickly. "I'd love for us both to get as big as that pic. Bigger if we can manage it. Enough to put literally anyone to shame."
"Wow. That's like way big. Like huge!"
Kimmy tried to imagine this. It was difficult.
"Is that a problem?"
"Like ... I dunno? I'm like not sure I can like get outfits and stuff with like muscles like that, you know? Cos it's like, you know, really big?"
"Yeah. Hell, I'm already having trouble finding clothes that fit. Maybe that kind of size is gonna stay a fantasy forever. I know i want to get as close as I can. Make myself into a real-life Supergirl. Or maybe the Hulk would be more accurate."
"You like know the Hulk too? Did he like do that shirt thing too with you?"
"Hahaha. Not gonna lie, that's where I got the idea. You really liked that bit, didn't you?"
"Yeah, but he was like, you know, kinda like boring after that? He was all like: 'Hey, I heard you like big guys, look at this!' and then he like tore up his shirt and yeah, he was like nice, but like, not like you or anything and then he was like there without his shirt and stuff and it like didn't work out and he like just left? I think he like wanted to like fuck, but I like thought he was like kinda stupid? So yeah no."
Kimmy nodded gravely:
"Also, like, his name isn't like even the Hulk. It's like Peter. Peter? That's like you know, a weird name. Like not like Harper or Jayden or like Zack?"
Heh. Don't say it, Tonya. Not worth it, the bodybuilder said to herself.
"Yeah, I ... I get where you're coming from." She wrapped her arms around her bimbo again. She was beginning to feel a bit drowsy from their quick romp earlier. Just enough that her eyelids started to feel heavy.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #251 on: October 29, 2021, 09:37:32 pm »
When Tonya woke up, Kimmy smiled at her and showed her her phone:
"Like, wanna go to like Kiki's birthday party? She's like turning 21 and I'm like invited to the secret extra party for like cool people?"
"Oh, hell yeah! It's been too long since we went out with your friends." The big woman rubbed the sleep from her eyes and sat up. "When is it and what's the plan?"
"Like, tonight? Cos she like doesn't want the boring and sucky people to show up, so she like only told me like just now! It's like, on a boat?"
"Tonight? Ah, shit. You're gonna have to help me look right." Tonya swung her legs around and hopped up from the bed. "But on a boat, huh? Is it a swimsuit party?"
"I think it's like first no, then yes?"
"But it's like gonna be like exclusive. So we like gotta look amazing!"
"Yeah, yeah, I figured as much. We gonna go over to your place to pick out some outfits, or are we gonna go hit the shops?"
"Nah, like all the stuff at my place is like ..." Then Kimmy realized they were not going to get any stuff their sizes that quickly. "Mhm. Yeah, I guess we're like gonna go to my place and stuff. Maybe like Mrs. Alice can like help with like, the sizes?"
Tonya clicked her teeth. She hadn't even considered finding stuff they could fit into. "Yeah. Maybe we've got enough time that you can let some stuff out if we need it. But what's Alice gonna do?"
"Like she can like sew and fix stuff. She's like amazing!"
"Oh, perfect! Many hands and all." Tonya hopped over to her dresser and grabbed something she could change into quickly. "Shall we?"
"Like totally!"
They drove to Kimmy’s place, but as the bimbo went in, leading the way, she got very quiet and careful. She obviously didn't feel too happy to be in the lower parts of the building. Even more uncomfortable than before.
Only when they were upstairs in her part of the house, she relaxed and said:
"Like, oof. Sooo ... Like what are we like gonna do ..."
She thought for a moment, then disappeared into the walk-in closet. Tonya could see that the place had continued its transformation. There was still a lot of pink, but there was also quite a bit of hard and heavy merch now. The bed had been revamped to be way more stable and robust, the frilliness had been a little reduced. There was a big stack of clothes in a corner, probably stuff that wouldn't fit her anymore.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #252 on: October 31, 2021, 01:21:14 pm »
Sorry for missing yesterday. I must have fallen asleep.
On the other hand: Double update!

Also, there were tons of bottles of supplements, so many of them. A look into the room next door revealed a massive weight set and a lot of impressive machines. There was also a big poster on flexibility and yoga, as well as a camera setup.
Around Kimmy’s makeup desk, there was a bunch of photos of famous people, including Neecol, and there was a little shrine to Tonya next to it.
There was also her laptop and a drawing pad on her nightstand.
Kimmy was still rummaging in the closet.
"I'll be like right ... there. Where did I like put it?"
Tonya took a glance around. She approved of the new selection of rock swag Kimmy had got going on. She also leaned through the door briefly to admire her new workout room. Kimmy had some serious metal in here. And some expensive camera gear too? Were you freelancing back here, little girl?
Tonya stopped at the makeup desk and took in the display next to it. All of this for her? She knelt and looked at what exactly Kimmy had set up.
There were a bunch of pictures she took with her phone over time. There was a kind of progression to it. Then there were the ticket stubs of their first concert together, the readout of a bodyfat measurement they once had, maybe a little gross, a picture of Tonya’s old breast implants ... a sketch drawing of Tonya’s outfit for the product party, a replica of the "T" and "K" necklaces ...
There was also a little notebook with their measurements in it. Kimmy’d been carefully writing them down, noting special milestones with pink ink and little hearts. Also, the writing was horrible and very hard to read.
Oof. Right in the heart. Tonya couldn't help but let out a little "Aww" as she looked over all the little mementos. It was incredibly cute. And exactly the kind of treatment she would expect of Kimmy. Wish there were something she could get or do for Kimmy that would mean this much, but what did one get for the girl that has everything?
"Okay ... That's like ... that ... and like ... okay ... Hm. Yeah, no."
There was a crash.
"It's like, okay. I like got this. I just like, you know, didn't like use this like in like forever, you know?"
Tonya jumped at the sound of the noise. "Jesus fucking christ, Kimmy", she said as soon as she realized Kimmy wasn’t hurt. "Let me help. What are you doing over here?"
"Like, I'm just getting that thingie ... You know, like the dress that is like also tights? I like had one like somewhere?"
"Here, let me hold this stuff so it's not in your way." Tonya started picking up clothes and anything else that the bimbo set aside.
Eventually, Kimmy emerged from the closet with a box that looked way smaller in her massive arms.
"Like, thank you!"
She put the box down and opened it. After a bit of digging, she took out a smaller box and opened this one, extracting a dress that looked, well, tiny.
"There it is! Like that was like so hidden?"
Tonya set aside the clothes, boxes, and whatever else she happened to pick up, in as clean and neat a pile as she could.
"Uh, I can think of at least one reason. When did you get that thing?"
"Like, years ago? I dunno, even. But it's like the thing for like you."
"Uh... I'm happy to try, but I'm worried that thing is gonna be a few sizes too small for me."
"Yeah, like kinda, but kinda no, too, you know?"
Kimmy took it and gave it a pull. It stretched. A lot.
"It's like a special dress that's like tights? Only it's like the full dress and the tights like in one thing. So you like put it on and it like stretches and you like should like get in."
"Oh, shit. Makes me think of the dresses you made for the video game premiere. But stretchier."
Tonya threw off her shoes and grabbed the dress. "All right, give me one second and I'll try it on."
"You like gotta be like careful, cos it's like really like tights? So it can like, you know, run?"
"Okay, yeah. I've worn tights before, I'm pretty sure I can do this."
Tonya quickly stripped down to her underwear and carefully slipped the dress on, carefully bunching the fabric as she went so as to not stretch it. Regardless, it felt as tight as she expected as it actually got over her.
Kimmy assisted her as good as she could. The dress clung to every bit of Tonya’s muscles.
It was also quite dark and went up to the neck, but the designer created a kind of cleavage by using thinner, more translucent fabric there.
As it was, it went down to Tonya’s knees, while also covering her upper arms. On a more normal frame, it would probably reach to the wrists.
Eventually, she was in it.
"How does it like feel? Is it like, okay?"
It was comfortable enough, but Tonya felt like she couldn't take too big of a breath in this thing. On the plus side, she couldn't deny how well it highlighted her definition.
"I feel good about it. I'm just ... gonna need a minute to get used to it. Do I look okay?"
"You look like awesome!"
Kimmy took a snap on her phone.
"Aww, hun." Tonya decided to do her best impression of model pose in case she wanted another shot.
"So, what do we have for you?"
"Like, right away ..."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #253 on: November 01, 2021, 11:17:35 pm »
Kimmy headed back in.
Then she stopped and said:
"But we're like going to need a bikini or something for like you, no?"
"Yeah, actually. I haven't gone to the beach or anything in a long time. And I'd be surprised if you had something that fit me here. But only a little bit."
"Like totally!"
Kimmy disappeared back inside. There was more rummaging. The girl seemed a little frustrated at first, then she asked:
"Like, are you like okay with like string bikinis?"
"Oh, hell yeah. As long as you don't think I'll freak out your friends or anything."
"I like thing that that's like not something we can like not do, no?"
She came back out eventually, carrying another box. Just how huge was that closet?
Kimmy set it down, then got out a bikini top. It was two fabric triangles, rather large for a normal-sized person, but for people like them, normal-sized at best. It was fire engine red.
"Like, is that okay or do you like want another color? I'm like pretty sure I got another one back there like somewhere."
"Red's good by me! I need to start wearing a little more color anyway." Tonya grabbed the bikini and held it up against her torso. Looked nice, left just enough to the imagination. "I'm guessing you've got something similar for yourself?"
"Yeah, like I gotta look. Also, we like gotta ask Mrs. Alice to like fix the string. It's like not gonna work like that, no?"
She disappeared into the closet again and added:
"Could you like call her up and like tell her?"
"Oh, sure. Uh, should I go see if she's in the kitchen, or ..."
"Like, she's got that little room like, in the back? Behind the kitchen. It's like her place, you know?"
"Right, right. Okay, I'll be right back." Jesus, she still couldn't get used to the size of this place. At this point she was assuming that the mansion had a second attached mansion Kimmy’s dad had to himself.
After slowly moving through the halls, taking her time as she was not used to getting around with Kimmy, she made her way to the kitchen. She walked through quietly and, when she reached the doorway on the other side, she gave it a quick knock.
"Hey, Alice? It's Tonya. You home?"
The door opened after a moment and Mrs. Alice smiled at her. She seemed a little tired, but was immediately attentive.
"Yes, Miss Tonya. How may I help you?"
She bowed her head a little as she greeted her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #254 on: November 02, 2021, 07:03:55 pm »
"Hey, hun", Tonya said softly, noting how she didn't look the best. "Are you busy? Kimmy and I need a little help with something, but I think we can get by if you're tied up."
"No, not at all. Please come in, I can do it right away."
She led the musclewoman inside. It was a bit strange to see a second, smaller apartment inside the big house, but this one was comfortable in a grandmotherly style. She pointed at the sofa. There was a small table with a lace disk on it and an upright piano on the side, as well as a desk for other work, including a sewing machine.
"Please sit down and tell me what I can do for you."
Oh my God. It was so cozy back here, so nice. Tonya sat down carefully on the plush sofa, painfully aware of any noise it might make as she rested her weight on it.
"So, uh ... I don't think this is a big ask, but Kimmy and I are heading out to a party later and she needs to make some adjustments to our swimsuits. She said you're good at sewing and that sort of thing."
With a hint of pride, Mrs. Alice replied:
"I am. What do you need done?"
"Kimmy knows the specifics, but basically we need to let the suits out some. She said there's something up with the strings kn the bikinis."
She takes the suit and examines it. Then she frowns and says:
"I just need to change the string. That's not much work. I'll just have to see ..."
She walks to the cabinet and looks around until she finds a thick fabric string in the same shade of red.
"This should do. Would you please get up? I need to measure you."
She takes a roll of measuring tape from her apron.
"Oh, of course." Tonya got up from the chair and stood up to her full height. The dress clung close enough to her that she didn't think it would be a problem with the measurements. She spread her arms straight out to the side. "Tell me if I need to do anything specific, okay?”
Instead of an answer, Mrs. Alice got to work, measuring first her ribcage under the huge implants, then at its largest, then her neck. She also did Tonya’s waist and the distance from her nipples to the neck. She seemed completely detached and very focused on this.
Then she looked at Tonya and asked:
"Are you going to hide ... this?"
She eyed the musclewoman’s clit, which was still quite big, although nowhere its previous size.
Tonya coughed uncomfortably. "Uh, yeah, probably for the best. I'm sure Kimmy has some body tape or something upstairs."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View