Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582765 Posts in 74584 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 04:43:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 149220 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2021, 02:01:52 pm »
Kimmy started by stripping off all her clothes, then covered herself with the same spray. With Tonya’s help, she put on another cooling set, then slipped on the dress. This was difficult, since it was really tight and had to be pulled over her body half an inch at a time. It was also really weird to work with, since it tended to stick to itself. After an eternity, Kimmy had it on and the effect was impressive. She looked as if she’d been made of plastic, but less like a Barbie doll and more like an android. Her boobs were squeezed together into a brutal cleavage and her waist was cinched down into a mass of muscles and nothing more.
Also, the dress left little to no room to move the thighs and walking in that thing was almost impossible. She could only take some tiny steps.
There was a concealed zipper somewhere in the back which she asked Tonya to open at one point.
Then she needed her friend’s help putting on that collar-piece. It zipped close on her neck, but spread beyond her shoulders and back.
At last, she slipped on the shoes, which were rather flat, so they were roughly the same height.
She took a few tiny, but elegant steps as she walked across the room.
“You like it?"
"It definitely works for you, and it looks perfect. Are you sure you're gonna be good walking around like that all night?"
"I kinda guess? I like practiced this for like the last few weeks. So I'm like going to be able to like do it for a night. And if we dance, you'll like have to help me with the zipper."
"Oh, yeah.” Tonya figured Kimmy’d been prepping. And yeah, of course she’d help. “So, outfits are looking great. We know they work. Anything else we need be concerned with?"
"Like, the glasses, cos you like are really right, the hair, the makeup, the car ... I like got a hotel room for us at the place and stuff, so we can leave at any time ... Like ... I guess this is gonna be like ...fun!"
"Hell yeah! This is gonna be killer!” Now just don't screw it up for her, Tonya thought to herself.
"Ooh ... We like still gotta try the stuff on my dress ... Wanna see?"
"Oh, yes! Duh. If my dress looks this good, I can't wait to see how yours looks."
She picked up the phone and dimmed the lights again, then started the app. The dress started glowing the same bluish color as Tonya’s, but it was only the lines between the hexagons. The light intensified slightly and then, there was a trick of the light that made it look as if the scales of the dress flipped around, giving it a strange, living effect. It looked as if it was breathing and warping. Then Tonya could see that the effect produced the illusion of shapes moving under the dress, although it was obviously not the case.
The collar moved for real, extending, ruffling itself and returning to its position. It could also wrap itself tightly around Kimmy’s neck and up the back of my head, encasing it like a kind of hood.
Then it dropped back down.
"You can like take off the tips and they're like mini drives with like my portfolio on it."
She took one off and handed it to Tonya.
“What do you like think of that?"
The light show once again captivated her, and the articulation of the collar was just that much more impressive.
“I think that's literally genius, Kimmy”, she said as she took the tiny pen drive and looked at it.
Kimmy blushed through her makeup and grinned awkwardly:
“Like, kinda, but like ... thank you, you know?”
The drive had a K embossed on it. It looked rather bland, but functional.
"Seriously. I'm impressed. You put even more effort into this than you have with your body. It shows. I don't know how much you've been told this, but you've got a talent for this stuff."
"Like, really? I mean like, that was like, you know ... I ... I kinda ..."
Kimmy embraced her and started to cry bitterly.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2021, 12:27:06 pm »
"Oh, babe, babe ...” Tonya pulled her in close. She was starting to put two and two together in her head. “Hun, I'm sorry. You don't deserve to be put in a corner like that."
It took a while for the bimbo girl to calm down, but eventually, as they sat together on her bed, wearing sweaty, ultra-fancy outfits, Kimmy put her hand in Tonya’s and whispered: “Like, thank you, Tonya. You're like the bestest! I'm like so happy I like met you ..."
Tonya laid with her silently as the girl worked through her feelings. Once she clasped the bodybuilder’s hand, she held it tightly. “And you're amazing, Kimmy. I just hope I can give you everything you deserve."
The girl held her hand tight and was just happy to be close to her. Outside, there was some women giggling and some stomping, people shouting and laughing. Doors opened and closed. There were some slaps, a crash, then there were some man and a woman noisily fucking outside.
"Oh, Jesus I say quietly. Do these management meetings usually end up like this?"
"Like, yeah. Dad gets like all those girls and stuff for his friends, and then, they like, have fun and stuff, you know! We'll like have to close the window later and stuff, cos they'll like prolly be shooting like later on and stuff. Also, like just use like this bathroom. The others tend to like, kinda get messy and stuff."
Tonya was only barely able to contain her laughter. For all their pretentiousness they were all just a bunch of frat boys at heart.
“Well, guess we're kind of on lockdown in here for now. You want to get out of these dresses? We could go shower off, or find some other way to pass the time."
Kimmy nodded.
“That's like a great idea!"
She helped Tonya out of her dress and put it away carefully, then got her help with hers. Once that was done, showering together sounded like a splendid idea.
The hot steam of the shower felt amazing on Tonya’s body. Stretching herself out as she let the high-pressure jets massage her back muscles, she felt like she was in absolute bliss. She had forgotten how divine the showers were here.
Kimmy joined her soon enough, running her hands over the big woman’s muscles. Tonya could immediately see that this was turning the bimbo on even more than usual. With her being close to contest shape, there was so much to explore ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2021, 07:36:46 pm »
Kimmy nodded.
“That's like a great idea!"
She helped Tonya out of her dress and put it away carefully, then got her help with hers. Once that was done, showering together sounded like a splendid idea.
The hot steam of the shower felt amazing on Tonya’s body. Stretching herself out as she let the high-pressure jets massage her back muscles, she felt like she was in absolute bliss. She had forgotten how divine the showers were here.
Kimmy joined her soon enough, running her hands over the big woman’s muscles. Tonya could immediately see that this was turning the bimbo on even more than usual. With her being close to contest shape, there was so much to explore ...
"Mmm, you really like this look on me, don't ya?” Tonya rolled her shoulders as the bimbo ran her hands over them.
"I like didn't know that it could like look like this ..."
Kimmy followed a particularly thick vein towards Tonya’s crotch and returned back upwards through a valley at the side of her abs.
"Oh yeah. This is what a bodybuilder hopes to look like when they go on stage. Or closer to it. I could have gotten even more shredded if we had more prep time.” Tonya leaned forward slightly and crunched her abs, forcing them into each other and causing the vein Kimmy’d been tracing to swell slightly.
"It's like, so amazing ... And you like could have even like more of that?"
The girl put her hands directly on the bodybuilder’s abs and felt their thickness and power.
"Not much more, but yeah. When you go to compete, you work really hard to have as little fat in your body at possible.” Tonya grunted as she flexed harder, posing just that little bit of extra mass into her midsection. “So I did the same thing for you. To show off your outfits better."
Kimmy kissed her and moved closer, then crouched down to get a perfect look of her abs.
“Should I like try this too?"    

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2021, 11:50:17 am »
"Mmmmm.” Kimmy’s kisses and adoration were lighting a fire in her lover. “I think it would look good on you. It'll be hard, but I know you can handle it."
"Then I'll like try it ... But you'll like have to show me like how ..."
"Of course. Anything you want, I'll teach you. That's what I'm here for. "
The bimbo girl put her hands on both sides of Tonya’s hard waist and just admired the look, completely enraptured.
"Hehehe. Go on, you can show how much you love them.” She twisted her upper body, showing off her rippling obliques and giving her no shortage of angles to admire from.
"It's like ... so like amazing ..."
The girl just couldn't stop herself from running her fingers along the tightly packed muscles. She returned to Tonya’s belly button and circled it, then went up her middle ab line. “This is ... wow.”
"Uhhh ...” Hearing and feeling the girl praise her body this way was turning out to be a major turn on. Tonya leaned back and let the hot, pounding shower run over her chest before trickling down her midsection. “Yes, baby, go on ..."
The blonde spread her fingers again, reaching around her waist, to her back, examining the budding christmas tree back there, while at the same time touching her lips around Tonya’s belly button.
“I like, love it ... It's like so hard and strong and I like feel the muscles like move ... I like never ever have felt like anything like that ..."
"Mmm, yeah, baby!” The big woman arched her back as she felt her pussy growing warm and wet, running her hands across her new silicone funbags and pinching her pierced nipples. Her abs continued to roil and flex for her lover as she observed and admired them.
She was now latched to her teacher’s waist, squeezing against those wonderful muscles, taking in all the little ridges and cuts. With her tongue, the girl explored them carefully, tracing every little bit and just admiring their definition.
Tonya reached down with one hand, rubbing her swollen clit between her fingers as her other continued to play with her bolted-on tits.
“Mmm. I'm starting to think you're as turned on by this as I am. "
Kimmy looked up to her between those huge tits and nodded. “Like ... so much ..."
She licked upwards, following her lats with her hands. She caressed them, cupped them, squeezed them ... She moved forward to Tonya’s tits and touched her hand.
"Fuck yeah, I know you love it.” As the girl’s hand brushed over hers, she grabbed it and drag her down to her waiting lips. Her other hand wrapped around her and grabbed a handful of her round, perfectly toned ass.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2021, 09:21:38 am »
Kimmy gasped and got to work, licking Tonya’s pierced clit with gentleness first, then quickly wrapping her lips around it and starting to blow it. Since it was a little bigger now and had that useful ring in it, she could give it little tugs with her tongue, explore its texture and its shape and really find the sweet spot.
Tonya roared with approval as the bimbo’s tongue found new ways to tease and excite her. The gentle pulling on the new ring was especially thrilling, and Kimmy could hear her moans get deeper and throatier as she got more and more turned on.
There was quite a bit of slurping down here now and Tonya heard moans of approval from below as the blonde got both hands on her muscular, ripped ass and licked her cunt all over, then returning to her clit. She squeezed her lips together tight, sealing it between them, then rubbed her tongue around its tip, under it, above it, circling it ...
Tonya was starting to see stars as the bimbo’s blowjob skills paid off hugely with her enormous clit. The pleasure was beyond anything she’d felt before. She had one hand gripping a shower head and the other holding onto Kimmy’s hair as she could feel her legs started to go weak on her.
Kimmy heard her hoarse voice from above:
“Don't fucking stop Kimmy, make me cum, I'm right there, baby, don't fucking stop!"
Hearing that, she went all in, opening wide and covering Tonya’s full pussy, her tongue going deep into her and sliding out and along the clit, down to its ring, then back up, twirling around it and back in, bobbing her face hard against the bodybuilder’s muscular crotch, while licking her like a boss. Between the sucks and the licks, Kimmy produced grunts and groans and slurps. She even gave her the slightest little nibble with her teeth, very gentle, but intense, before going in once more and ...
"Fuck!”, Tonya screamed as her massive thighs clamped against her. Cum practically poured out of her pussy as she bucked her hips and shouted expletives. Eventually her legs released and she collapsed into the shower floor, still twitching and groaning to herself. After a moment of reverie, she grabbed Kimmy and pulled her in close.
“Oh God yes, Kimmy, you little fucking sex goddess”, she whispered throatily before pulling the bimbo’s face against hers and forcing her tongue into her mouth.
"Ack!” She was surprised for a moment, but then she laid down with her in the warm water and caught her kiss.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #140 on: July 17, 2021, 12:48:01 pm »
Kimmy smiled as she caressed her mentor’s body, happy to have made her happy. In the background, the shooting started.
"Oh, for fuck’s sake, I'd forgotten about that!”, Tonya muttered after jumping slightly. “Now what do we do?"
"I like guess we like close the windows and like wait for them to stop? I like wouldn't say anything, cos they might like not like it ..."
"Eh, yeah, don't worry. I'm not gonna go start shit with your dad or his friends, especially not when we've got big stuff lined up.” Tonya pulled her student closer and relaxed, lying in the warm falling water. “I guess I'll just sleep here tonight if that's good with you. No way to get me out of here subtly anymore."
Kimmy nodded, and grinned. She liked the idea a lot. She got out of the water carefully, keeping her eyes on her lover. She asked:
“Wanna like go to bed right away, or do you like have like something else you'd like like to do?"
Tonya tried to practice some subtle posing as she noticed that the girl was watching her, looking for anything that might elicit a reaction.
“Aside from maybe repaying you for your good you made me feel?"
The girl grinned mischievously, then climbed out of the shower, handed her a towel and dried herself off. Then she waited for Tonya to take her along.
Feeling a little extra dominant tonight, the musclewoman bent down and picked her lover up over her shoulder, carrying her back to the bed like a conquest. She gently tossed her prize into the bed before spreading her legs and climbing on top of her.
When Tonya lifted her up, she produced a surprised yelp, but she let her do her thing. This was interesting! Even the manliest guys never did anything like it.
Kimmy let Tonya spread her legs, looking at her enticingly.
"Wow ..."
Before diving straight in, Tonya climbed up until they were eye to eye. She kissed her softly, sensually on the lips, before kissing her way across her cheek and down to her neck, sneaking in a couple of quick bites while she was there.
Kimmy didn't know how to react, so she just responded in kind, caressing her thick lats, her shoulders and her cheeks.
Tonya continued to work her way down her body. Her hands ran along her sides and along the back of her legs as she kissed her way down her pecs, then over her enormous tits, before working block by block down her abs.
"Oooh ... This is like ... nice ...” Kimmy flexed her midsection slightly in return and squeezed her boobs for a moment, sinking her fingers into them. It looked strange to have the saline swell up between them, but it made the girl feel so sexy. She could see them in the ceiling mirror and she loved the show ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #141 on: July 17, 2021, 12:49:31 pm »
And it's part 100. Whoo!

Thank you to all the readers for being along on this ride.

We hope you enjoy the story and have fun.
If you got any feedback or comments for us, we'd be glad!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2021, 09:31:59 am »
Tonya’s hands ran along her tremendous thighs, groping the pumped-up muscle fibers lining the bimbo’s legs and deftly sliding along the crevices between them. Eventually, her mouth worked its way down to the bimbo girl’s pumped pussy, but she slid right past and kissed her inner thighs just next to her lips, so close Kimmy practically felt the skin of her face just one a hair away from rubbing against her.
Kimmy shivered all over as this happened. Her thigh muscles twitched and she tensed her pussy expectingly. This was going to be great.
“Oooh ... Tonya, this is like ... I like ..."
"That's it, babe, just lay back and appreciate this.” Her mouth moved back and forth to the left and right sides of Kimmy’s pussy, before moving on circles around it, sometimes inching just the slightest bit closer before pulling back again. The musclewoman’s hands slid up her sides, taking opportunities to squeeze the girl’s hips, her lats, and her shoulders before pinching her pert little nipples.
"Aaah ...” Kimmy bit her plump lips, rolled her eyes and tensed her back as Tonya teased her on and on. “This is ... amazing.” Her ass tightened as she tried to get closer to the other woman’s tongue, but she didn't want to do anything rash. “It just feels too good. Tonya ..."
"Say it, Kimmy. Tell me what you want. Out loud.” The musclewoman leaned up to the skin just above the girl’s pussy, kissing it with the softest, gentlest touch, agonizingly close to her hidden little clit.
"Tonya! Like, lick me! Please! Aaah ...” She went wild for a second as Tonya got so close, her muscles tensing all over. She really tried to control herself, but this was just too good ...
"Louder. Like you mean it”, Tonya said, her tone changing back to commanding and dominant. The bodybuilder pressed her tongue into her just above her asshole, slowly licking upward until she began to bury it into her student’s pussy.
"TONYA! FUCK! Like ... Oh my GOD!"
This was really loud and intense and Tonya could immediately see that Kimmy went way overboard, but in that moment, she just let it happen. What else should a girl do?
Smirking and pleased at her girl’s outburst, Tonya grabbed her by the hips, slid her tongue between her pristine puffy lips and slid up and down between them, from probing her tantalizing hole to flicking her tiny clit.
Kimmy dug her fingers into the bedsheets, trying to stop herself from reaching for her mentor’s head.
“Aaah ... Aaah ... Like ... come on! Come on! COME ON! Yes!"
The girl almost dared trust her hips into Tonya’s face but did her best to stop herself. Still, the big woman got grinded a bit ...
Tonya moaned approvingly into her, the vibrations from her voice running through the girl’s pussy. Her tongue writhed against her as she slid a finger against the top of her lips, rubbing circles against her clit.
The musclewoman could feel the bimbo’s cunt muscles tense, her clit tightened, her fat lips seemed to grow even thicker, the blood was pumping hard through her thighs, all the little hairs that were left on her ripped belly rose ... “Aaaah ...” Then she screamed. It was very, very loud, very intense, and very long. At least it felt that way. Kimmy soaked Tonya’s face thoroughly and tried to lift herself up against her head, everything tightening at once. Then she cummed again. And again. She just let herself go, losing herself into the buff woman’s touch ...
The amazon enthusiastically lapped up the girl’s cum, her arms wrapped around Kimmy’s waist, her face buried in her sex until she felt she began to come down.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2021, 07:33:34 am »
It took a while, then she smiled at her teacher, lost in the moment. Outside, there were still more bangs, shouts, music, some more people fucking, maybe ... she didn't care. She just looked at her and she was genuinely happy to have her.
"Like ... thank you ... That was ... like way ... incredible and stuff ..."
Tonya lay on top of her, wrapped around her and simply enjoying the feeling of her body against hers:
“I'm glad I could pull that off for you”, she said before planting a few more kisses on Kimmy’s neck. “And glad that you managed to find your voice."
Kimmy kissed her back and whispered:
“Like yeah ... I like just hope that my dad didn't like hear it, cos he like might not be happy about this or like kinda get like the wrong idea ...” She cuddled against her teacher harder. She just needed the closeness now.
Tonya pulled her in tighter and let her rest her head on her.
“Don't worry about that now, sweetheart. Right now it's just you and me."
The bimbo girl smiled happily and just held on tight.

Eventually, the girl got up again and did her nighttime ritual, offering to help her do it too. Outside, the noise was still there, but with the windows closed and the thick door, it was mostly okay.
Wrapping herself around her lover, Tonya dozed off pretty quickly. These sessions of intimacy were somehow more exhausting than any workout. Not that she minded. She held Kimmy close as she nodded off, the noise from the houseguests faintly registering in the back of her mind.
The night was far from quiet. The noise got more intense after a while, with bangs and hoots and women shouting and shrieking.
Tonya ignored it mostly, wrapping herself into her blanket close to her, sleeping on her side.
The shrieking of the women was enough to wake Tonya. She started a bit, looking around, but looked to Kimmy and saw her lack of reaction. She assumed this must be a normal occurrence at these things and laid back down, trying to go back to sleep.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #144 on: July 20, 2021, 01:00:57 pm »
The next morning came early enough. Kimmy woke up. Tonya was still asleep, so she went to the bathroom to get her makeup done and fix her hair so her lover could awake to her looking her best.
Tonya woke up just before Kimmy finished her morning routine. When she saw her out of bed, she already knew what the girl was up to, and waited patiently on her side for her to return.
“Looking stellar as always”, she said as the bimbo presented herself.
Kimmy smiled happily and walked over to the bed with a wiggle of her hips. She climbed on the mattress and caressed Tonya’s hard abs before moving to her big tits.
“So ... If I like look like this ... Like having big muscles like you and being like sooo ripped ... Would that like turn you on?"
There was a mischievous sound to her voice.
Tonya couldn't help but bite her lip as she imagined her lover with a true contest-ready build. Bulked up, shredded, with her tits practically levitating in front of her body and her bimbofied face topping it all off …
“I would absolutely love that. It's gonna be a challenge, but I think we can get you down to more a shredded look. And I think it'll look great with your body."
Kimmy grinned, climbing on her and sitting on her thighs as she lifted her arms and flex them. The small, but defined biceps popped up. She ran her perfectly manicured fingers over her right arm and said: 
“Like, my arm muscle is like gonna be so like ... big, you know? With like so many little lines and like a thingie, you know, vein or something and it's gonna be strong ... Like, like yours, or like, even bigger?"
The musclewoman grabbed her by the hips and watched the movement of her hands as she admired the bimbo’s body.
“Like I always said, babe, I'll make you as big as you want to be.” Tonya flexed her own arm, which still measured several inches bigger than Kimmy’s. “But I'm gonna make one adjustment. However big you get, I'm gonna make sure I get bigger.”, she said with a grin.
Kimmy leaned back a little, showing off her hard abs.
“That sounds like awesome ..."
She reached back for Tonya’s thighs and rubbed them gently: “We're like gonna get real big ..."
"We could be the biggest, baddest bitches in the world if we wanted to.” Tonya leaned forward and kissed the girl’s midsection, one abdominal block at a time.
"Like ... I guess I like won't be very bad and stuff, but like maybe I'll be like a little more of you know, a bitch ... That like would be fun!"
"Hehe. More of a figure of speech in your case. You can stay sweet little Kimmy and I'd be fine with that. Boss babe Kimmy would be a good fit on you too, huh? But biggest in the world? Yeah, that's happening. No question."
"Like yeah! I like really wanna do like my best!"
After a bit of fooling around, it was time to get some breakfast. As they got out to get to the kitchen, they could see the remains of yesterday's party. There were a lot of empty bottles and burned cigarettes in ashtrays, occasionally, a door opened and a tired looking woman in very little clothing stumbled out. As they passed one of the living rooms, Tonya could see a bunch of guys still dozing in the armchairs and she could see the telltale lines of coke all over the tables. These guys didn't look much like businessmen, or maybe they did and they were just hanging loose. As she moved quickly past them, doing her best not to wake anyone up or attract any attention, she recognized one of them as a customer. He was fast asleep, but it was a surprise.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2021, 07:33:25 pm »
Tonya made note of everything that she passed by as they walked through the house. Basically exactly what she expected, if movies about rich people were anything to go by. She allowed the quarter-dressed women their privacy, but took note of the various businessmen lounging around. Especially the one client of hers. Might be worth saying hi if the opportunity presented itself… 
Eventually, they reach the kitchen and Kimmy asked Mrs. Alice to fix their food. She looked at Tonya intensely, clearly confused or impressed by her current look, despite them both wearing comfy robes.
Right now Tonya’s focus was on food. As she spotted Alice's reaction to her, she cocked one hip and placed her hand on it, but smiled pleasantly.
“Morning, Mrs. Alice”, she said, a smile on her face. “I think I'll just have whatever Kimmy is eating today, please and thank you."
She shrugged unperceptively and soon served them a rather enormous breakfast made of egg whites, chicken filet and some special tofu stuff that was again mostly protein. It was all seasoned rather intensely to hide the total blandness. There were also some vegetables and other healthy stuff.
She smiled as she put everything on the table and said:
“Please enjoy. If you need any more, I can whip something up in no time."
"It looks great! Thanks so much!” There was no snark in Tonya’s voice. It looked great. Normally she would have been happy with some steak to go with her pile of eggs in the morning, but this was a delicious-looking little pile of goodies. And a quick bite confirmed that it tasted as good as it seemed.
Mrs. Alice seemed happy too.
“I have to thank you. You taught our Joaquima to eat right. I was getting a little tired of her eating like a bird."
"Aww, shoot.” Tonya did her best to feign modesty. “I wouldn't have taken her on as a student if she didn't have a fire in her. I just gave her a little extra push.” She gave Kimmy a very gentle punch in the arm before taking several more bites of her food.
Kimmy just focused on her food, slightly embarrassed by the whole situation. After a moment, a man stumbled in, clearly hung over and unshaven and stared at them with glassy eyes.
“Hey, can I get a coffee?"
Mrs. Alice nodded:
“Certainly, sir. Black?”
“Yeah."
He looked at the girls’ table and tried to parse the situation. Eventually, he managed:
“You're eating all that?"

Offline Reverie

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2021, 01:46:29 am »
Excellent story. Kimmys unwitting success and Tonyas encouragement is a great read. Hoping to see new characters added as well. Good work.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2021, 08:27:42 am »
Tonya looked at him sideways, not looking forward to whatever this random had to say.
“Yeah. What about it?"
His stumbling brain produced nothing to reply to this, so he grabbed the coffee as soon as it was ready and asked for an omelet. Then he sat down with them.
“Did I do any of you girls last night?"
Mrs. Alice gasped and said:
“Sir, be careful who you're talking to."
Tonya’s first instinct was to laugh, but she managed to restrain it to a scoff.
“Not likely. But it probably wouldn't have been memorable for either of us anyway. Huh, Kimmy?"
Kimmy watched the guy with a certain fear or at least some caution. Tonya’s comment seemed to have annoyed him, but Mrs. Alice's words stopped him. Still, he blurted out:
“Oh, so you're the bimbo daughter?"
If Mrs. Alice's looks could kill, he would have been unborn.
Kimmy shirked away from him. This was all very, very uncomfortable for her.
He turned to Tonya:
“And you're what? Her bodyguard, or one of the boss' people?"
"Kimmy, do you want to go have a seat in the other room while I talk with this guy? Mrs. Alice, maybe you should take her to get a drink of water or something”, the big woman said softly. Not waiting for the girl to move, she turned back to him and stared him down. “Never mind me. You clearly recognize the boss's daughter. Don't you think it would be smart to show her a little respect?"
Kimmy hesitated. These things always ended badly. The guy also started to realize that he was out of his depth here. Making sure that there was no one around in front of whom he could lose face, he grinned:
“Oh, it was just a joke. I have great respect.” He got up, picking up his coffee and omelet. “Ms. Douglas, it was nice to meet you. And you ...” He motioned at Tonya with the cup. “It's great to have you with us. And now, I'm going to sit on the veranda and enjoy the fresh air.” He shot the bodybuilder an angry look anyway, but left quickly.
"Well”, Tonya said quite definitively, even though they seemed to have resolved very little. She paused and took a large drink of water before taking Kimmy’s hands in hers. “Sorry about that, Kimmy. I just didn't like hearing him talk that way about you. You want to finish up and head out before anymore awkwardness happens?"
"That like sounds like a great idea.” Kimmy put her hand on her lover’s arm. “Like, thank you. That was like really nice of you, but you like gotta be careful and stuff with those people. Please."
"Right. I... I'll try to do better. Honest.” It was not easy to take being disrespected lying down, but if Kimmy was this concerned, clearly she needed to take it seriously.
"Thank you ... I guess it's time to leave and go to the gym.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2021, 08:28:07 am »
Excellent story. Kimmys unwitting success and Tonyas encouragement is a great read. Hoping to see new characters added as well. Good work.

Thank you very much. There's definitely more coming!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2021, 11:52:38 am »
The next day, they were at Kimmy’s place again, this time *sans* horrible people. Instead, they had a hairdresser and a make-up artist at their disposal and once they were both suited up, it was time to get styled.
"Oh wow. We really aren't holding back on this one, huh? Well I know you only hire the best, so I'm all yours."
They got to work on Tonya and once they were finished, she could admire yourself. They managed to reduce the harshness of the dry look on her skin, worked her hair to underline the shape of her face and made her eyes shine. They looked bigger and more intense now. The stylist also offered her some black sclera lenses for the eyes. There was also a pair of sunglasses that went with the look now. Kimmy gave them to her in their little package. They were very cyberpunk, stylish and reflective.
After a long bit of waffling, Tonya decided to go for the special lenses. She was gonna be wearing mirrored shades all evening, so she didn't need to draw attention to myself necessarily. And besides, they were kind of badass. After consulting with the stylists, they agreed to keep her previous hairstyle, the undercut with one half of the hair on my head hanging long. It fit with the aesthetic and made for a striking visual. And the makeup work was, of course, phenomenal. She hadn't looked this radiant since she first started lifting, and she was a little shocked.
When Kimmy was done, she got up from the chair and looked at her. The bimbo’s look was intense. The makeup artist worked hard to give her skin a kind of plastic sheen and there were lines worked into it that suggest that her face was made of several elements. It was really strange to look at, and Tonya got unreal vibes. Her lips are also painted in that off-white of the dress and there was a black line drawn vertically through their middle. Her hair was even paler, having taken the same color, and it had been arranged into a complicated kind of cylindrical bun that jutted out of the back of her head.
"So, like what do you say?"
It took Tonya some time just to take all of her in. The artists had done such a good job that she hardly even looked real anymore. Some kind of strange combination of robotic and angelic. But it hit the cyberpunk aesthetic perfectly. Tonya had no doubt that every eye would be on her.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View