LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil123

Still reading and happy with the daily updates


El_Roy_1999

Sorry for the outages, it's tough around here.


She nodded.
"That is probably better. I will have to measure over your buttocks too."
"Oh, of course. Go ahead. Legs together or apart?"
"Just for the length of the thong."
She measured between the amazon's cheeks and nodded.
"Good. I'll get to work. Do you want to wait? I could make you some tea."
Having her hands there didn't bother Tonya at all. Not like she was a stranger to that, but it was a bit weird that it was Alice. And that was totally nonverbal.
"Sure, I'll wait right here. And I'll make my own tea, you're already doing me a favor. Would you like some yourself?"
She was obviously surprised by the offer, but nodded. Maybe she was even a little shocked. Then she said:
"Peppermint, please. One lump of sugar. If you would be so nice."
"Sure thing! I'll have it ready in a sec." Tonya was just glad she didn't have to go sifting through that kitchen. Mrs. Alice had her own little tea kettle and tray of teabags in the corner. Tonya set it to boil and, not knowing much about tea, picked out earl gray as the only name she recognized, and set up two teacups to steep. She brought her cup of peppermint tea to Mrs. Alice's worktable as she stirred the sugar into it.
"Here you go. Hope I managed it all right."
She nodded, already working on measuring the length of the string and cutting it, before working it into the openings of the triangles. The work went along quickly, wordlessly.
As the tea got ready, she removed the bag, took a sip and nodded again:
"Thank you. It's good."
She continued quickly.
As she reached the bottoms, she said:
"I can't say I understand, but I appreciate that Joaquima loves you and that you do too."
She sewed quickly and precisely, the machine rattling along.
"I must have mispoken. I want to say I can't really understand the shape of your body, but I like your love."
"It's okay. I understand." Tonya took a sip of her own tea. She found herself wishing she'd gone for coffee instead, but it was pleasant. She definitely didn't pack the cheap stuff.
"Honestly, not many people 'understand' our bodies. But that's something I made peace with a long time ago. I'm just happy to hear you approve of me and Kimmy being together."
"You are better for her than the men. Not all were idiots and bad people, but most were. It made me sad to have her surrounded by all this. She is a sweet girl, not very ... perceptive ... but she has a good heart. To watch all those ... people around her ... It was not nice. You are different. Of course, she wants to please you like she wanted to please the others, but you don't take that for granted and you are willing to go with her. That is good."
She looked at her work again, then took a piece apart and reassembled it quickly.
"Joaquima is always looking for a ... role model. With you, she may have headed somewhere I wouldn't have wanted her to go, but it's not up to me to judge."
Tonya sighed quietly. "I wish I could be a role model for her. I could tell as soon as I met her that she kinda ... needed someone to look out for her. I've done my best to be there for her, and I've really tried my best to teach her to stand up for herself, but I don't think it's really taking. I guess the next best thing is to stay by her side and protect her."
The older woman nodded.
"You are right. Her mother was more headstrong, but her father ... I am not to talk badly about him, but he prefers women to ... know their place."
Tonya sighed. This time not quietly. "Yeah, I kinda got that vibe from what I've heard from Kimmy. I'm not looking forward to the day I finally meet him."
Mrs. Alice was done and looked at the piece:
"You should try it on now. I can adjust it some more if necessary, but I think it should work. Or do you want it to be perfectly tight?"
Tonya happily accepted the reworked bikini and held it up against her to give it a quick once over. "Thank you so much! Have you got a bathroom I could duck into? Or should I go back upstairs to Kimmy?"
"My bathroom will be too small. But I will go out to the kitchen and you can try it on here."
Then she added:
"Ah, you will probably need help with the knot in the back. Just call me and I'll help you."
"Sure thing. Thanks again."
As Mrs. Alice shut the door, Tonya very carefully slipped out of the dress. After admiring the handiwork on the bikini for a second, she took off her underwear as well. The housekeeper had a good eye to tell Tonya'd need help. The bra she was wearing right now clasped in the front. She either needed to go with that style or just go without these days. But the bikini bottom slipped onto her perfectly, and the triangles on the top fit perfectly across her chest. Holding the fabric in place over her breasts, she looked over her shoulder. "Yeah, I am gonna need some help, Alice. I'm decent."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She came back in and took the ends of the string, then tied them tightly into a little bow. Tonya could feel the pull as it dug a little into her skin.
"Is it good like this?"
"It's just a bit on the tight side, I'm sorry to say. Nothing I can't deal with, though."
"No problem."
Mrs. Alice relaxed it a bit, then tied it again.
"Is it better?"
"Oh, yes! Perfect." Tonya twisted and stretched a bit, just to test how it held up to a normal range of motion.
"Alice, you're a miracle worker. I don't know how I can thank you."
"It's not necessary. It's my job. But I'm very glad you like it."
Then she suddenly turned even more serious and added while lowering her voice.
"One day I will not be able to speak. Then I need you to go to my church and light a candle for Saint Anthony. Please."
Tonya's eyes went wide at the sudden change of tone. "Oh, uh... Yeah, of course. Least I can do."
She lowered her voice to a near whisper. "Is... everything okay?"
"For now. But it will change."
Then she switched back to her normal voice and said:
"Off you go. And thank you for the tea."
"Sure thing, Alice. Uh ... Kimmy has my number if you ever need to talk about anything. I'm no therapist but apparently I'm a good listener." Tonya smiled softly and gave her a little wave before heading back up to Kimmy's room.
Tonya took her time making her way back up. She only barely went out of her way, mostly just looking around to see if she could hear or see anybody else. Everyone seemed to be on edge today, and it was setting her off a little bit too.
On her way through the house, Tonya came across an open door. There were people inside. They were chatting, though not too loud. If she wanted, she could eavesdrop. It was almost enticing ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She didn't dare to get close. Whoever was in there probably wasn't expecting a bikini-clad bodybuilder outside the door. But she would stop just close enough to hear what's happening inside.
There were three voices, two men and a woman.
One man went: "... and he got it. I gotta admit, it's impressive. Getting the old man to agree to anything is hard, but this ... wow."
The other one answered: "Yeah. I mean, wow. I wouldn't want the responsibility and everything, but if Tomas thinks he's up to it ..."
"As I said, he wanted it. He always wanted it. And the old man doesn't have it in him anymore. So better do it now before it's too late. I mean, he's taken long enough, and he's ruined a lot of guys who thought they could do it."
Tonya inched a bit closer to the door. This sounded ... sketchy, and she certainly didn't expect Kimmy to be aware of anything sketchy happening here. She needed to know more.
The voices inside got a bit lower.
"Anyway, if Tomas runs the show, there's going to be some cleaning up, right?"
"Sure. I wouldn't do it any other way."
The woman cut in:
"Guys, could you stop the shop talk? This is getting ridiculous. I thought we were going to have some fun."
"Why don't you get yourself another drink and bring the bottle, girl? We'll finish that and ..."
"Yeah, yeah."
She headed out. Tonya heard her heels click on the marble floor.
Shit. Time to book it. The big woman didn't bother moving slowly or anything since she was still shoeless, she didn't think she had to worry about her footsteps. She bolted off in the first direction she could think of and stood behind a corner. She should be out of sight from this girl as she came down the hallway. She didn't know if it was going to help anything, but she wanted to get a look at her at least after she passed me.
The woman didn't seem to care about Tonya and passed her without noticing. As far as the bodybuilder could tell, she was very curvy, with a big, swinging ass, long black hair and a slim waist. She also smelled strongly of weed and alcohol and was wearing a very tight minidress.
Tonya could watch her as she headed for the kitchen, mumbling something about a bunch of losers ...
Huh. That was weird. Didn't line up from the vibes she was getting from the little meeting at all.
Tonya followed her back to the kitchen, trying to pick up what she was saying, but she was too far away to pick up on anything.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The musclewoman took a deep breath as she rounded the corner into the kitchen. Maybe it was time to be direct. Time to put the acting skills to good use.
Tonya walked around the corner, still dressed in only her bikini and her dress over her arm. "Shit," she said out loud as she walked into the kitchen. Tonya looked to the curvaceous woman, doing her best to look spaced out and confused. "Hey, uh, do you know your way around here? I keep getting lost."
The blonde turned and stared at the bodybuilder, then said:
"What the fuck? This place is crazy! Who are you?"
Tonya held the dress up in front of her as if she were holding a towel. It didn't exactly cover her up, but it looked like she was making an effort at least.
"Sorry, I'm like, Kimmy's BFF. I had to, like, run down here to handle something, but then I forgot where I went and now I don't know where I am and it's ..." Tonya trailed off and stared into space for a second.
"Oh! I'm Tonya, Kimmy's BFF! Did I say that? Who are you?"
Hopefully the bimbo impression made her come across as harmless. And more importantly, hopefully she channeled Kimmy well enough to pull it off.
"What? You're who? Kimmy?" She shrugged. "Okay. Fine. I just wanted to get a drink. Who're you with? Are you one of Emilio's girls?"
She murmured to herself:
"Fucking crazy dude."
"Ooh! I love drinks! Let me help!" The big woman shuffled into the kitchen, setting her clothes on the counter. "Um, I'm with Kimmy? Like I said? I don't know any Emilio. Or a fucking crazy dude. Who's a crazy dude?"
Tonya quickly picked out where the glassware was located and pulled out a few different styles of glass to place on a tray. "What are you drinking? And should I, like, get some ice, or some other drinks, or something?"
The woman stared at her, still trying to understand what she was. Then she replied:
"Yeah, I only wanted a drink ... Vodka? Is there some? And I'll get the bottle. And the glasses. Ice is fine too."
As she tried to get some order into all this, she said:
"Emilio is a crazy fucker. He's really bad. You shouldn't cross him. He once stomped a guy in the face way hard, and didn't kill him on purpose. So his family got him back like a vegetable. It was sad and horrible. He is crazy. Like really insane. If you're not with him, you can be happy. I just thought, since you look so ... weird, maybe he'd be into you."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Sounder9-

Nice! Was wondering the inner workings of Kimmy's family and now we get a glimpse of it! K++

El_Roy_1999

Thank you!


The bodybuilder slid her some rocks glasses she had already retrieved from the cabinet. "Yeah ... that does sound pretty fucking crazy. I mean I've totally never seen anything like that happen to anyone. But, like, if he's so crazy, why are you here?"
She still tried to figure Tonya out. This was strange.
"Er ... Who are you with again? Who is Kimmy?"
The buff woman leaned on the counter and grinned brightly. "She's my friend! And she lives here! And we were gonna go to a pool party when I had to go get this swimsuit altered, so I ran down here to grab the stuff to fix it, and I got it fixed, but like, now I don't remember where her room is or how to get there and I've just been kind of walking around trying to figure it out, but I think I'm only getting more lost, but it's not like I'm gonna get back to Kimmy's room by standing in one place, you know, so I gotta keep trying to get back ..."
"Okay ... Girl, you're one weird bimbo, you know? Listen, I know nothing about a Kimmy. I'm just here because Jake brought me along so they could have fun with me, but they're only talking about how one of their guys is going to be the next boss, so I got bored. You know what, I'm going to help you find your friend. Maybe you need someone to hold your hand, huh?"
She drank down her glass, then held out her hand.
"Yeah!" Tonya took her by the hand. "What's your name? And can I do anything to make this up to you? You're, like, being so nice to me."
"My name's Billie. It's okay. I need to take a break from their kvetching anyway. Come on, let's find your friend!"
She took Tonya's hand and led her along, not really knowing where to go. However, she tried to figure it out by asking the musclewoman questions about what she saw on her way.
It was pretty easy once she 'remembered' that the room was upstairs. Eventually they ended up in a sitting area that was just around the corner from Kimmy's bedroom and workspace. Gotta ditch her here, Tonya thought. If Kimmy overheard them and came to talk, Tonya was not gonna be able to keep the ruse going.
The big woman gasped as they entered the sitting room. "OMG, I remember now! Kimmy's room is just down the hall, I can get back now!" She wrapped her arms around Billie and hugged her. "Thank you so so so much!"
"Ooof! Hey, watch your strength, girl! Ow."
She extricated herself from the big woman's grip, shook her head and returned downstairs without any further word.
A moment later, Tonya heard her groan:
"Bunch of freaks ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

All that melted back away as she approached Kimmy's room again. Dress and undies in hand, she did a quick turn as she entered, showing herself off. "You were right! Alice really knows her stuff."
"Like totally!"
Tonya came back in and sat herself down on the bed. That was exhausting. She didn't know how Kimmy kept it up all the time. "I'm back. Swimsuit's all good."
"It's like great! You look so cool! Like on Babewatch."
Kimmy picked her own outfit meanwhile and it was a white dress that looked as if it's been made of some plasticky material. There was this weird sheen to it. It clung to her muscles and showed them off absurdly.
"I like found that thing again. Do you like like it?"
"Yeah, it... wow, it actually looks really good on you." Tonya stood up and carefully shimmied back into her own dress. "How do you pull all this shit off? You're like, some kind of fashion guru."
"Me? No ... I just like ... try things, you know, and stuff. Also, I like just got like so many outfits in there, it's like, something's gotta like fit and stuff?"
"Yeah. That's a good point. Just try stuff and see what works."
Tonya breathed heavily. As much as she'd love to keep Kimmy away from whatever was happening downstairs, she was gonna have to pick her brain if she was gonna keep her safe.
"Hey, Kimmy? Do you know anyone named Emilio or Tomas?"
"Uh-huh. They're like friends of my dad? They like work for him, but they like also spend a lot of time here, and stuff. Like, why?"
"Um ... do you know anything about what your dad does?"
"Like ... kinda? He's like, you know, rich?" Kimmy stared blankly. "I guess he like sells stuff?"
"Kimmy, look ... I don't know how tell this to you, but ... I'm pretty sure your dad is involved in some shady shit. I remember a long time back you told me not to piss off his coworkers. Thanks for looking out for me. I'm sorry I didn't listen closer to you back then."
"Did you like piss them off? Please say you like didn't!"
"No, no, I just heard them talking. And then I ran into some chick they had over and she told me about some messed up shit this guy Emilio did ... And I don't like what I heard from their talking. I think they have it out for your dad."
"You're like sure about that? That's like bad. You think we should like tell him?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"I mean ... what the fuck are we gonna do? This is, like, the mafia or the cartels or whatever. We're just gonna march in there and say 'Hey, can you pretty please stop your plan to get rid of the boss?'"
"No! No, I mean, we could like go to my dad and tell him what they're like gonna do. Like, you know, warn him? Only ... I like kinda don't wanna like talk to him, you know? Cos I'm like afraid of him, kinda."
"Yeah, that ... Look, I'm not exactly looking forward to meeting him. But I'll go with you. I know you still care about him. We need to look out for him. Is he in the house now?"
"Like ... maybe? How about I like just, I dunno, send him a message or something?"
"Yeah, you do that. Or calling him may be better. But you know your old man."
"Okay. Let's do this. But you like gotta hold my hand, cos this is like bad, you know?"
Kimmy took her phone and picked the contact, then put it on speaker.
After a moment, there was an answer:
"What is it, daughter?"
The man sounded gruff and irritated. His voice was surprisingly high-pitched.
"It's like me, Kimmy? I like got something to tell you, father."
"Oh? What is it? Did you trash your car again?"
"No! It's like ..." She was having a hang-up. What should she tell him?
Tonya took her hand and held it gently but firmly. "It's okay, Kimmy. You're doing good."
"Sir?" The big woman said, speaking up just a bit. "I'm a friend of your daughter's. I don't want to beat around the bush. I think some of your 'employees' are looking to make a move against you. We're calling you to warn you."
Tonya's heart was pounding as she talked to him. Kimmy could feel her heart beating in her palms.
"And who might you be, young man?"
The man didn't seem perturbed by the suggestion.
She cleared her throat quickly. "My name is Tonya, sir." Don't say anything. If they didn't piss his boys off, they definitely wouldn't piss him off.
Her name appeared to confuse him a little, but then he sighed:
"Whatever. What employees are we talking about?"
Tonya squeezed Kimmy's hand hard.
"Um. I just overheard a conversation. I'm fairly certain someone named Emilio was involved. There was one other guy, but I didn't get a name. And they were talking about putting someone named Tomas in charge."
Kimmy returned her grip and pulled Tonya a little closer to herself.
He sounds a little confused at first, then you can almost hear him grin.
"Interesting. Tomas? Good to hear."
There was a pause.
"Thank you. I like people who take the initiative. Maybe you should come and meet me once in a while. But for now, I'll have to take care of some things. Daughter?"
"Yes, father?"
"Don't go too far away. There'll be some things I need to take care of and I will need you."
Then he added:
"Good day to you, Tonya."
"Good day to you." She reached to hang up the phone, but he had already done so before she could reach it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya's entire body untensed now that the conversation was over. Immediately she was happy that that went about as well as it could have. But then she turned to Kimmy.
"That last thing he said. What did he mean by that?"
"I like have no idea. You?"
Tonya shrugged. "You mean he's never asked for your help with anything with his work before?"
"Like never. It was like ... He like never talked about it like at all. I mean, there was like not much of a time for like that, you know? Cos I was like with my mom first and then like with the nuns and then ... he was like not around, you know?"
Tonya started to relax too, although she was obviously still shaken.
"Like ... Did your dad like ever ask you for like help?"
The musclewoman wrapped her arms around the bimbo's hips. "Yeah, I ... I mean not in the same context. I helped around the house and shit. If he needed help working on something in the yard or something."
Kimmy nodded vaguely.
"That sounds like fun. I wish I had like a dad like that."
The big woman let her lover rest her head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. But whatever happens, you know I'm gonna be right there with you, right?"
Kimmy held her tight:
"That's like ... you're the best, you know? I like love you so much ..."
"I love you too, Kimmy." She hugged her back and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
"Hey, tell you what. I think the pool party is a bust for us tonight. Why don't we change into something comfier and relax for now? Maybe grab something to eat?"
"Hm ... Like okay? We can like still go there later on and stuff."
"Okay, that's good to know. Why don't we just stay in our dresses for the time being then. What do you normally do for fun here when I'm not around?"
"Like ... I watch shows on my phone? Or I like try out new looks ... Or I like play games on my phone? Oh, and I like chat with my friends. I like do that a lot!"
"Okay! Why don't we kill some time with one of your shows, or try on some of your stuff if you feel like it?"
Kimmy nodded. Normally, she'd clap too, but for now, she was a little too exhausted and stressed.
Then she picked up her phone, chose a show and asked:
"Want me like to put it on the screen?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

It was a show about some pretty, rather overstyled young people talking about fashion, styling themselves and hanging out with other equally overstyled people. It was rather boring and there was really not much content. Also, it seemed to require quite a bit of previous information to get the relationships between the various characters, even if it wasn't actually complex.
Kimmy did her best to fill Tonya in, but it was hard to keep track of so many things.
As far as she could tell, the main character, or at least Kimmy's favorite, was a girl called Alis, with bright pink hair and a rather bimbo-y way of talking. She recognized the way she talked. She was probably Kimmy's role model or at least close to it.
Anyway, Alis was constantly juggling her various boyfriends and getting in trouble because of them, but she also didn't seem to care all that much. The show was surprisingly explicit without ever going into full porn, but only because so much stuff got blurred.
"Wow. Fuckin streaming services will really let 'em get away with anything, huh? Guess it just makes sense to take full advantage."
Tonya watched, mostly in silence, but listened to the bimbo girl's summaries and nodded along, asking a follow-up question here and there. In truth, she couldn't care any less aside from maybe ogling the main characters. But if it kept Kimmy's mind occupied for a while, then mission accomplished.
"How long have you been watching this show for, now?"
"Like, I dunno? Maybe like, a couple of years? Like three seasons or something like this, you know?"
"It's like, since Maya joined, I was like watching it like every week. She's like Onyx' like ex, but like, they still like kinda are together too, only like, they like kinda keep it secret and stuff, you know?"
"Right. And that's because, um ... Onyx doesn't want Kimber to know they're together, yeah?"
Much like with working out, Tonya was impressed by how much Kimmy could remember and process when it was something that captured her fascination.
Kimmy nodded:
"That's like right! Cos Kimber has like had the idea for like the outfit that Zac wore on the fashion show and he's like supporting her, so if Onyx wants to like be sure that he'll still like be able to like talk to Zac, he can like not loose Kimber, but yeah, Maya's like way too sexy for like him to ignore, you know?"
The bimbo looked very serious:
"He'd like screw up like everything he worked for and stuff, you know?"
"Also, he's like into Alis, but she like won't let him cos she's like friends with Maya?"
"Right, I ... I think I still follow."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Is this what it was like to be Kimmy normally? Tonya thought she had a handle on it but now her brain was fried. She just pulled the girl closer and wrapped her arms around her as naturally as their bodies would allow.
"So, what do you hope happens from here? Are you pulling for anyone to, like, have a happy ending here?"
Kimmy blinked. It was painfully obvious she never even thought about that.
"Like, I dunno? I like wanna see what Alis like does and kinda like how she like got her stuff like together, you know? It's kinda ... I guess they'll like stop the show and then, it's like just not gonna be a thing anymore. That'd be like, I dunno, sad, but ... Yeah."
"What kinda shows do you like watch?"
Tonya scoffed. "Mostly dumb shit, honestly. If I'm watching TV it's usually because I wanna turn my brain off. Like I'll watch ghost hunting shows and house flipping and shit. Come to think of it, there was a few years back-"
She stopped herself short of saying 'when I was your age.' "... way back when, when all the best shows were about building cars or blowing shit up. I miss that."
"That sounds like cool! We can like check if there's like one of those shows on my thing and stuff!"
Kimmy handed her the phone so she could pick one.
As Tonya looked around, the bimbo played around with her still enlarged clit.
"You think they've got that anywhere on here?" Tonya rested her arm in Kimmy's lap as she scrolled through her phone. Absentmindedly, her hand intertwined with the girl's, and her fingers danced across her package too.
"Hey, here we go. This was always my favorite." She queued up an episode of her favorite mechanic show. She barely remembered the episode, but it was bound to involve building some ridiculous car and several shouting matches. She leaned over and planted a kiss on Kimmy's cheek as they waited for the episode to load. Only then did she realize what her hand had been doing.
"In a frisky mood?" Tonya asked with a smirk. "Or just checking it out?"
Kimmy pulled back nervously.
"Like ... I never like had it this big and I like must have forgot I put my hand like here ..."
Tonya laughed and gave it a little touch with her fingers. "That's all right. Bigger is better, but it takes getting used to. I know I'm still adjusting to my titties, I'll tell you that much."
"And they're gonna get like even bigger! That's like so crazy!"
"Hell yeah!" The musclewoman gave her pecs a few bounces before she heard her dress creaking and decided better of it. "God, before I met you I never would have imagined I could look this good."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Double update because I missed yesterday!


Kimmy blushed a little.
"Like, really?"
The bimbo grinned:
"That like makes me like, you know, kinda proud."
"You should be. You're ... how should I put this? You're my muse. My inspiration. You're the biggest reason I want to make myself better. Like, in every way."
Now the girl was a deep crimson.
"No, no, like that's like you! Not me. You like do like all those things and stuff for like me!"
"And you do a crazy bunch of stuff for me too." Tonya rubbed her thumb gently against the back of Kimmy's hand. "You've done a lot trying to make me happy, even before we were together. I'm just trying to pay you back."
"Like ... wow."
She was speechless and just sat there for a moment. It was one of those moments when she realized that she was now huge and muscular and Tonya was too and they were both giant freaks and it was the best!
Tonya embraced her tightly with a big grin on her face. "All right. You said we should be able to hit up this bikini party tonight still. How soon should we get moving?"
"Like, kinda ... Half an hour ago? But I guess we can like also get there like late, no?"
Kimmy got up, still mentally busy about all that happened today, but she put on her clothes, carefully arranging her clit so that it was at least hidden. Then she took the phone and called a car for them.
"I like, kinda don't wanna drive tonight anymore, you know?"
Tonya packed up everything she'd need and waited for Kimmy to be ready and give the go-ahead.
"Yeah, it's not big deal. Being fashionably late is still a thing, right?"
Seeing the bimbo adjust herself, Tonya took a moment and did the same. After asking her love to dip into her clothing supplies, they produced some elastic to hold it in place. Tonya probably wouldn't mind, but she didn't want to flaunt it if Kimmy didn't.
"Your call," Tonya said with regards to the car. "I'd be happy to drive if that's your concern, but getting a ride there is fine by me too. By the way, let's get going."
Soon, they sneaked out again, and there was a limo waiting. The chauffeur stared for the blink of an eye, then let them get in. Kimmy poured Tonya a glass of champagne and the car was well on its way. Tonya held her close and enjoyed the champagne on the ride there. She stuck to the one glass, not wanting to overdo it before they got there.
Soon enough, it reached the marina and there was a boat waiting to pick them up. (Kimmy sent a message to Kiki on the way.)
Tonya stared out of the window taking everything in. As expected, it was a much bigger, much fancier version of what she was accustomed to. And that was not even touching on the yacht itself. She didn't think she'd ever seen a boat that big that wasn't a cruise ship or cargo ship of some kind.
A rather buff and handsome guy in a tight shirt stared at them longer than the chauffeur, then they were on their way. As they got on the smaller boat, Tonya was highly aware of the pilot's staring. She glanced at him quickly and gave her arm a quick, subtle flex, hoping to elicit some kind of reaction. She smirked as she walked past him and took her seat.
"Wow. To be perfectly honest, I was expecting an Uber, but ... yeah, this probably makes more sense."
After a while, the yacht got into view. It was very big, very loud and very bright. There was a cloud of music and strobes over the water. As they got closer, Tonya could see a lot of fashionable people dancing on the deck. That thing was enormous!
Kimmy held her hand as the boat approached.
"Do you like think they will like us like that?"
In response to Kimmy's question, Tonya answered, "Honestly? Yeah, I'd expect that. Most of them are probably gonna be looking at us like freaks." She stopped and looked Kimmy in the eye. "We don't have to go if you're not cool with that."
"No, no, I like gotta give Kiki her present and stuff. Also, like, she invited us, no? It's just that, you know, I like kinda sometimes think that I'm like, you know, kinda making people, you know, afraid?"
Tonya took a moment to process what she heard, then grinned. "I didn't know if you would take to it, but it is kinda fun, isn't it? I resented it back when I was in college, but ... maybe this'll be a good chance to have some fun with it instead."
Kimmy sighed and they walk up to the deck. It was a bit overwhelming and as they took it in, Tonya realized that they might be freaks, but they were certainly not the only ones, nor the worst ones.
She'd been around, but she'd never seen so many fake asses, fake noses, fake tits, fake everythings, so many guys full of roids and coke, so many ...
It was a lot. Also, they apparently were in international waters, which meant that everything was fair game. You name it, you can have it. It was really tough to tell, but as far as Tonya understood, at least half of the people at the party were hired entertainers of some sort. She'd seen a few of these faces in porn she might have watched.
Then, Kiki showed up.
She was a blond bimbo, only dialed up to eleven. Easily 6' tall, super-slim, big fake ass, big tits, lips almost as stuffed as Kimmy's, ass-length white-blond hair, wearing a clinging pink dress and obviously nothing else.
Oh, let's correct that. Tonya immediately recognized the pink patent leather collar around her neck with the beautiful platinum ring attached to it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She embraced Kimmy with a "Like, wow! It's like so nice you like came! Wow! You two look gorgeous!"
The girl returned the favor.
"This is like soooo awesome ... I'm like, you know, this is ... soooo cool!"
Then Kimmy turned to her lover:
"This is like Tonya, she's like, you know, my girlfriend."
Kiki licked her plump lips and embraced her too.
"Like hi! I'm like Kiki, but you like know that cos it's like my party! But hey, you're like welcome!"
It wasn't easy to stun Tonya speechless, but the guest list here got the job done. Now she'd at least got a good idea on where Kimmy got her tastes from. She took her time eyeing everyone up as she followed Kimmy through the party. She liked a lot of what she saw.
And then Kimmy introduced her to Kiki. Holy fuck. As she hugged Tonya, she returned the favor, wrapping her arms around her and embracing her firmly.
"Hi, thanks so much for having us! It's so nice to be here!" She tried her best to put on a cheery high-pitched tone, but Tonya's voice was deep enough at this point that that was nigh impossible. Giving up on it, she let her go and smiled. "Anyway, I'm Tonya, like she said. Happy birthday!"
"Like so nice that you thought of it! You like gotta meet everyone! Like ..."
And she rattled off a list of names that neither of them could memorize while also pointing at all kinds of people.
To stop the confusion, Kimmy handed her the present, which was a nice little pink package with a big white bow. She took it graciously, embraced them again and headed to put it on the gift table.
Then Kimmy looked at Tonya. What should they do now?
There were all those people from the movies, the pool, the bar, all the drugs, a bunch of people horsing around, Kiki's collar, so much to see and wonder about.
Shit. This was a lot for Tonya to take in all at once. And she thought the penthouse party was busy!
"Why don't we go grab a drink while we get our bearings? And in the meantime you can tell me a bit about the birthday girl."
Kimmy nodded and they got some drinks. The inevitable pink cocktail must be Kimmy's!
"Like, I kinda know Kiki because she like kinda was with Harper when I was like with her too. Then she like got married to like one of Harper's friends and he like died or something, and then she was like ... you know, rich? She like, you know, still kinda liked me cos we like went to the same doctor and she like also kinda liked me cos I like, I dunno, must have made her like think about something or something else. I dunno. Anyway, we like spent some time together when she like was around and it was like fun, so yeah."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya grabbed something hard and neat. She was probably gonna need to loosen up for tonight.
"So, has she always had ... this kind of look? And what's up with the dog collar? Does she normally wear that?"
"I dunno. I mean, like, once she like had the money, she like got her boobs and butt like done again and, I guess, like again? I kinda like love her look, you know? The what? You mean like that neck thingie? Yeah, like I guess. That's like a dog collar? Like, for a dog? But she's like, not a dog, no?"
Kimmy scratched her head.
"I mean she like can be kinda like a bitch sometimes, but that's like not a dog, right? Maybe she's like a whenwolf like in the movie with the whenpire, you know?"
Tonya smiled and patted Kimmy on the back. She certainly tried her best, the bodybuilder guessed that was all she could ask.
She slammed the rest of her drink quickly and looked around for what she wanted to get up to. If the horseplay they spotted earlier was still happening, she'd like to make her entrance there. If not, she was going to dive into the pool.
There were a bunch of big guys with big muscles and tiny shorts and speedos grappling right now, surrounded by a crowd of people egging them on. It was obviously in good fun only, but Tonya could tell that these guys all knew a thing or two about this. As she came closer, people stared at her in a certain awe. They probably took her for a kind of bodyguard or something until they saw Kimmy with her. That's when they got confused.
The boys stopped for a moment and one of them looked at Tonya expectantly:
"Whoa."
She stood with her hands on her hips. Not flexing or even posing necessarily. Just letting her body speak for itself, and showing off how she compared with these "big guys."
"Hey yall", she said, with that cocky grin again on her face. "Looks like you're having fun. Room for one more?"
"Sure! But you gotta get out of that dress." He grinned. "It would be an unfair disadvantage!"
The others and the audience howled and cheered.
She grinned and gave her eyes a quick roll. "Ahh, come on. Yall don't really want that." Tonya let them keep cheering and take a second to bask in it. "All right, fine. You win. Kimmy, give me a hand with this, would you?"
She carefully slipped the tight dress off, using Kimmy's help to make sure she didn't tear it or anything. As she finally pulled it off her feet, she stood up straight and let her short hair fall around her neck. She paused with her hands above my head in a mock abs-and-thighs pose, putting herself on full display with only the string bikini covering her.
The cheering got even louder, and then, it was on!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.