Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New One

Started by Brfan, March 29, 2021, 01:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnsm00007


johnsm00007

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

tapion

Oh yes! That sounds like fun ;D

Scott2920

Great start! Hope they armwreslte!

wowser1016

Oh boy! This should be fun! Oh yes! K+!

wissen

Awesome! Thank you for continuation! :)

Brfan

This was wrong. Really wrong. I could not be afraid of my daughter. And yet, I was.
No, Claire had never been a bully, except when it came down to her younger brother, and I have to be honest, he was a pain in the ass sometimes. But now, there I was, cooking dinner for my dynamo 'little' girl, who was upstairs showering.

Claire came back to the kitchen and sat by the counter. I had my back turned to her, still maneuvering around the stove.
"Dad?"
"Yeah, honey?"
"Is everything ok? You seem a little weird"
"Everything is fine, Claire. Don't worry"
"Are you sure? You'd normally have a full evening scheduled for us, and today... you hadn't even thought about dinner"
I turned to her. Damn, why did she have to be wearing sleeveless t-shirts all the time? This particular one looked more like a gym tank top, it was very low cut in her collar, exposing her chiseled pecs. I stared a bit before refocusing on her eyes. She noticed it.
"Oh... so that's it" she lowered her eyes, saddened.
"What?" I tried to play dumb
"Dad, I'm sixteen. I'm not stupid. You are all weird because of my body... and how it grew. Don't tell me I'm wrong"
"I'm... it's not that..." Damn, I hated that she could read right through me. "It's just..."
"Good. Let's talk about this. Let's get this over with. Say what you want to say"
"Look, Claire..." I started, measuring my words. I didn't want her to feel bad "It's just that... I'm having a hard time realizing how... muscular you became..." I wasn't sure if the word muscular was the one I should go with, but it was the best I could come up with. Apparently, it was a good choice. Claire smiled. Even blushed a little
"Well... I... I guess it's not something usual. I can see why that might be weird for a dad..."
I relaxed. She relaxed
"Yeah, I know this is old-fashioned... maybe sexist of me, Claire... but I always imagined one day your brother would, you know, overtake me. I never saw this coming"
"It's ok, dad... I... can imagine how you feel, I mean... your little princess... well, I'm not sure if you'd call me that any more..."
I smiled lovingly at her "You'll always be my little princess, no matter how big you get". I was being honest
Claire's face lit up "Really? Promise?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Well, cause... I must confess... I kinda like being... strong. And I want to get stronger, you know"
"Promise, babe. I love you no matter how strong or big, or muscular you get" I told her, turning back around to finish up the meal
"Thanks, dad. You're the best" Claire said from behind the counter.
I was absorb in the conversation we just had, and I still had... doubts. I had to know. I turned off the stove and turned back to face Claire
"So Claire... I gotta ask"
"Yeah, dad?"
"How strong are you exactly?"
"What do you mean?" she seemed reticent to reenter the topic. Maybe she didn't want to push my buttons any further
"Well, last week you freaking squatted with me on your back. But in a more... manly matter, if I can say so, how strong are you?"
"Well, I don't know dad... I can do like 20 pull ups... I know for a fact that's a lot... I can press about 175..."
"Have no idea of what that means, Claire."
She stared me in the eyes and remained silent.
"I know" I announced
"What?"
I placed my elbow on the counter.
"Care to armwrestle your old man?"
"Well... alright, I guess" Claire answered, grabbing my hand. I felt her grip. It was strong, almost hurtful
"Alright, young lady. Ready to lose? Don't go easy on me, I'm telling you"
she giggled "Alright, Dad. Count us down"
"Ok. 3, 2, 1, go!" I started pushing immediately, with all I had. Claire's arm didn't move an inch. A few seconds had passed, and I was trembling, trying my best not to beat her, but at least to move her arm. It was useless. I might as well be trying to push down a willow tree. Claire's arm didn't budge at all.
"Dad...." her voice was calm, almost too calm
"Yeah...?" I was getting red from the effort
"Don't feel bad but... do you want to use both hands?"
I looked up at her. There was no joking or mocking tone in her voice. She was serious. This should have been my cue to drop the whole thing, but some stupid pride inside me couldn't let go. I placed my left hand on top of our locked hands and pulled down with all I had.
What happened next was beyond my Wildest dreams. Claire's arm, that was relaxed up until this moment, burst into life. The sinews in her forearms jumped up, her grip tightened, crushing the bones in my hand. Her bicep popped out. We were now both trembling from the effort. It seemed that Claire's stubborn arm was holding my whole body. To my even bigger surprise, she started moving my arms down. I couldn't believe it. I looked at her. She was focused. This had turned into a real match for her, and she didn't want to lose. Neither did I.
I tried and I tried. I even considered putting one of my feet on the border of the counter, but the fact is that little by little Claire was bringing my hands down. When we were a few inches from the end, I realized what was happening: my sixteen year old daughter was strong enough to beat me in armwrestling. With me using both hands. This was absurd.
She finally pressed both my hands on the counter. We were both breathing hard, exhausted.
"My.. God..." I mumbled
"I'm... I'm sorry dad..." her voice had a desperate tone, like she had done something wrong. I rushed around the corner
"Don't be, honey... you deserved it"
"It's just that...." I could see tears forming in her eyes "You wanted to know how strong I am..."
I hugged her "And now I know" I felt all the muscles on her back. Claire had gotten thick and wide "And I'm very proud of how freakishly strong you are, Claire"
We broke the hug, but I kept holding her, with both my hands on her shoulders. God, how broad was she?
"Really, Dad?" she smiled at me
"Really, hon"
Claire moved her arms and my hands slid from her coconut shoulders to her beefy arms. I felt how dense they were. I couldn't resist
"Claire... can I ask you something?"
"Sure, Dad. What is it?"
"Make a muscle, will you?"
Still feeling unsure, she granted my wish. Claire raised both her arms with my hands still on them, and flexed her biceps. I felt the hard muscles exploding inside my palms. I couldn't believe a human muscle could feel that hard. I tried to squeeze them, in vain
"God... they're so hard..." I sounded dumbfounded.
Claire seemed to be enjoying the attention I was giving to her hard earned body.
She lowered her arms and with them still apart from her torso, spread her lats. The sensation I had was that she was doubling her size. I was in awe
"Wow..."
She was now very excited "Cool, right? Watch this now" Claire placed her hands together and flexed her chest. My eyes bulged as Claire held the flex and small veins started popping out from her pectorals. The split between them too was deep
"See the fibers on my pecs? Awesome, right, dad?" she called my attention to the small striations dancing around the upper part of her chest
"Yeah..." I felt like I had been struck by a lightning. I had never seen muscles like that in my life. And I couldn't believe they belonged to my little girl.
"Now, here, tell me what do you think of these" Claire lifted her top with one hand and flexed her abs. A dense wall of muscle bricks popped out. I had lost my ability to speak
"Go ahead, feel them" she invited me
I touched her abs and ran my hands through the blocks of concrete. I couldn't believe it.
"I... gotta tell you, Claire... I never... I never even dreamt of having muscles like yours. I'm really... well, jealous" I confessed
She smiled "Thanks, dad. I worked really hard to possess them. And.. if it makes you feel any better... I'm pretty sure every boy in my school envy them too" she giggled
"I bet they do... that was quite a show you put on, Claire" I started to make my way around the counter
"Well, it's not over yet..." she spoke in a low tone, as if she was ashamed
"What?" I stopped my walk and turned to her again
"Well, there's one extra pose I... kinda like. It's... my favorite. But... it is kind of scary"
"Scary how?" I couldn't make sense of what she was saying
"Well... When I do it in front of the mirror... It makes me feel like I'm the strongest woman in the world..."
"Well... go ahead, I don't think I can be any more amazed, Claire"
"Ok, here it goes" Claire brought both her arms up a little then brought them back quickly, flexing every single muscle in her upper body. Even her traps came into life from her back and pushing her neck forward. She grunted a little as she did it again, for extra energy. Then she held her flex long enough to make veins pop out everywhere. My knees trembled. I had to resist the urge to kneel in front of the Amazon my daughter had became. She was for sure the strongest woman in the world. In my world, at least.

THE END

Jaguar

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Theawillem80

Let er lift him over her head.

blackhope96

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

Not the end.  ???

Always such a shame when stories stop at the moment where it gets more interesting.  Was really enjoying their dynamic! Great story and hope we get more daughters outgrowing their father stories!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login