⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nominate your Legs Goddess from January to March

Started by racerx009, December 26, 2009, 01:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Baker



iohohpp

What about South African Ilze Meyer?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


racerx009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What about South African Ilze Meyer?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

;D

Um... these previews display her amazing upper body but to those unfamiliar with this competitor her legs remain a mystery.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What about South African Ilze Meyer?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

;D
Maybe you have wrong to post iohohpp, this topic is for the legs Goddess of March. are you sure that you want candidate Ilze Meyer for the legs of the month? your photos of Ilze Meyer show her biceps. Maybe you want candidate her, for the Biceps Goddess of March i suppose.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bdmuskel


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quads: Helle N
Calves: Shiela
Do you mean Helle Nielsen and Sheila Bleck?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Please nominate your candidate. The candidates who are nominated the most, will make it to the poll.

Excluded are the Legs Goddesses of  January (Heather Armbrust) and February (Marja Lehtonen)

The candidates not put yet in list take the priority.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

digital`oppression

damn straight, cherry pie



zebor



RobMash

The most nominated for now and qualified for the poll are:

Amy Sibcy
Jennifer Delano
Jennifer Rish
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS