⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Female Bodybuilder

Started by amirkhan5997, February 24, 2021, 07:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amirkhan5997

Who do you think is the biggest female Bodybuilder is in terms of muscle mass
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

amirkhan5997

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fbblover

If I refer to your exact question, I have to cast my vote on Nathaliya cause of incredible mass. But Shannon is really between the 3 the most feminine and beautiful bodybuilder. So even if I know personally Renne who's a sweetheart and have incredible biceps peaks, Nathaliya have more muscles mass. ;-)

osubiggreek5050

There are so many good options here. I think sheer size has to be Natalia Trukhina or Renne Toney.

GD88

I think it's Renne Toney here but I LOVE Shannon Courtney...I know that's the not the point of the Q but just remembering that! But gotta vote for Renne here

jiggle

I thin Renee was bigger than Natalya

mariobkei

I saw Renee on hbc today, pretty sure she still packs 20in biceps  :wow:

femalemusclover

How about Irene Andersen with her 30inch quads?

Burgers

Don't sleep on aleesha young! As far as competitors go she has to be one of the biggest in recent years 

notjonhamm


Matthew_91

Natalija Amazonka final and non-appealable.