LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sister In Arms Re-Do!

Started by jdm022, February 02, 2021, 02:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertmacklinsbrother

The familial domination in this story is top notch!  Very nice!


jdm022

New Sheriff in town

I had been doing ALL of the chores for a week or so until one night, my mom called me, Derek and Emily into the living room for a family meeting.  I was now always nervous, hoping mom wouldn't find out about me and Derek giving my muscle-bound 11-year old sister all of our T patches or the fact that she had now intimidated me, her 3 year's older brother into doing all of her chores for her.  Not that I cared what my mom might do to me.  That would be easy, I was actually more scared of what my little sister might do to me.

Us kids all sat on the couch across from my mom.  Derek to the left of me and Em to my right.  My mom looked at us and said, "I'm sorry to have to tell you kids this, but Chuck and I are taking a little time off from eachother."  "WHAT!" Emily screamed at the top of her lungs.  Loud enough to scare the shit out of me and make my heart stop for a minute.  Emily then stood up and said again loudly, "What does that mean mom?"  "It means, Emily, that your father and I are having a tough time getting along lately and we're going to take a few weeks off.  He's going to stay at your uncle's house in Archstone for a bit while we figure things out."  "Archstone!" Emily said again in a piercing voice, "But that's like an hour away...when will I see him?"  "Again, I'm so sorry Emily, and boys, but he'll be here on the weekends to pick you kids up and bring you back Sunday night's"  Tears started to rush through Emily's eyes and having her real dad leave the house was crushing her.  She practically leaped over the side of the couch and rushed upstairs screaming mad.

My mom broke down in tears too, knowing she was upsetting her only daughter so badly.  I walked over and gave my mom a big hug and told her it would be ok and I loved her.  She said she loved me too and we all were kind of sad knowing she might be going through another divorce and losing another husband.

Over the next couple of weeks, I had barely even seen my sister Emily.  She was either in the basement working out or in her room.  Finally, one day while my mom was at work, Emily walked upstairs and opened the door to Derek's room where we were playing Call of Duty.  She was in workout sneakers, tight workout shorts and her typical sports bra.  Her long brown hair was in the standard pony-tail and she must have just worked out because her muscles were pumped up and bulging from everywhere.  At 5'5" tall and 130 plus pounds of nothing but muscle, she was as intimidating to me and my brother as you could imagine.  I was still barely 5 feet tall and still under 100 pounds and Derek was probably 5'2" and maybe 115 pounds.  As Derek and I looked in her direction she said, "You wimps have 30 minutes to move everything out of Dave's room and into here.  You're both sharing Derek's room from now on."  Without thinking Derek said, "Did mom say that or are you asking?"  Emily jumped at us in an instant, grabbed us both by our hair and easily physically took control of us both as she yanked us towards my room and ordered, "I'm not asking you little shits, I'm telling you to do it."  Both of us screamed in pain as the long locks of our hair were being pulled from our scalps while she easily led us down the hall to my room.  Emily threw us inside and said in the most stern and commanding voice, "30 minutes, or you're both getting your asses kicked...and I'm not Fucking Around!"

We heard my sister walk down to her room and slam her door shut.  She was obviously pissed about something we did, but I couldn't figure out what.  I was still in a state of shock but knew the best thing to do right now was to move my stuff into Derek's room and hope my mom made things right when she got home in a few hours.  My brother was always mild mannered and usually non-confrontational, but this was going to ruin his whole video game set up and he decided he just could not accept that.  While he went back to his room, I was not about to disobey a direct order from my little sister so I grabbed a few things and walked down to Derek's room.  He met me at his door and refused to let me in.  "C'mon." I said loudly, "Let me in." "No!" he answered loudly. "You're not moving your crap in here!"  Like my little sister, Derek was also bigger than me and if he didn't want me in his room, I couldn't force my way in.

Emily heard our arguing and came blasting out of her room and towards us.  Her giant quad muscles were busting out of her skin as she took each forceful stride and she looked 6'5" and 250 pounds to me at that moment of terror.  I gulped deeply and said in the most scared and meager voice ever, "Derek won't let me move in."  She moved swiftly by me and heaved her shoulder right into Derek's chest, catapulting him back across his room and into his dresser.  The force crushed his lungs and as the wind got completely knocked out of him.  Emily had the strength of ten men as she easily hoisted him up off the ground and threw him into the same dresser again.  Derek now laid lifeless on the ground and I thought she had fricking killed him.  He laid still briefly but then kind of rolled on his side a little bit and finally gasped for air and started to breathe again.  He noticed Emily towering hugely above him and weakly put up his arm in defense.  Emily was still in a moment of rage and gave him one stiff punch right to the nose.  Blood flew out and onto the ground and Derek screamed in pain and immediately moved into the fetal position while crying and whimpering uncontrollably.  My little sister had turned my bigger, younger brother into a pathetic crying mess in 15 seconds and I knew she could do the same to me.  I stood motionless in fear as I looked at what she had just done to Derek.  She then walked up to me, peered down, practically put her finger through my chest as she poked it forcefully and said, "Now you two have 25 minutes left, or I'll be back here to do the same but maybe a little worse...got it?"  I knew I was probably shaking too erratically for her to tell, but I nodded my head yes in obedience.

My brother was still whimpering on the ground with a bloody nose, broken ribs probably and the complete loss of any pride and in the fetal position.  So I took measures into my own hands and began running to and from my room, literally just grabbing my shit and throwing it into Derek's room.  After I had transferred my entire closet full of clothes and other crap, I then got behind my dresser and somehow, even at under 100 pounds, managed to push it out of my room and down the hall.  The night stand was easy and although difficult, I got my mattress into Derek's room too.  Finally, not wanting to leave it to chance, and having only minutes left, I began ripping the posters off my walls too.  I didn't want to get completely thrashed like my brother because of a fucking picture on the wall.  Derek's room was a fucking disaster zone but I had managed to get everything out of my room in the allowed time.

Emily strolled down the hall right at 30 minutes to peer into my old room.  "Good job short-stuff" she said as she patted me on the top of the head like I was her younger brother.  "Now, get your and Derek's room nice an tidy before mom gets home, got it?"  "Yep, I got it." I responded and quickly turned to follow my latest command.

It took us hours, but Derek and I finally got shit as organized as we could for having all of our stuff in one small bedroom.  Luckily our twin beds were part of the same original set and we could turn them into bunk beds, giving us more room.  We were still hopeful my mom could straighten everything out for us and couldn't wait for her to get home.  As expected, eventually we heard the garage door open as my mom was getting home from work.  Derek and I wanted to race down stairs to greet her but my sister was onto us and waiting in the middle of the hallway.  She had her herculean legs spread wide, and bulging arms outstretched against each side of the hall.  There was no way my skinny brother and I could work past her.  As we stopped our advance, Emily began walking briskly towards us.  We both ran back into Derek's room and slammed the door behind us.  A few seconds later, my little sister opened up the door while we dove under his bed for protection against her.  As she slowly walked towards the bed, Derek and I scooted back as far as we could against the wall, tighter than sardines, hoping she couldn't reach us.  Emily slowly bent down, looked in at us, laughed hysterically and said, "Look at you trembling little girls, hiding from your big bag little sister, hoping she doesn't make you cry some more."  "Well." she finished, "Stay right where you are for now.  I've got to have a little chat with mom about things."

I didn't know what the hell Emily was going to blame us for, but I was going to stay right where I was till she told us we could get out.  Derek was still feeling the pain of his earlier beating and we both quietly chatted about what a muscle-bound freak our little sister had become.  We plotted about eventually getting revenge when we hit our growth spurts and finally got much bigger than her.  Derek said he couldn't wait to kick her butt.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Meeting

What seemed like 30 minutes passed until Derek's bedroom door opened up.  We were still jammed up against the wall and still a little fearful of what our little sister might do to us.  She calmly walked over and said, "It's ok girls, you can come out now, I'm not going to hurt you again."  I wasn't totally convinced but didn't want to disobey her either, so I slowly slid out from under the bed to face Emily.  She had changed and was now wearing those high heeled Converse Chuck Taylor shoes that had a 3" or 4" lift making her now 5'9" tall and easily 9" taller than me, thin white yoga pants which made her muscle-bound thighs look even bigger than they were and a small light blue crop top showing off her buff abs and exposing her traps and bulging shoulders and biceps.  Derek stood up next to me and we both had to practically strain our necks to look up at our towering younger sister.

"Follow me girls.  I need you to join me and mom downstairs so I can lay out the new house rules to you all." she instructed as she turned and began walking downstairs.  We quickly followed her, and couldn't wait for mom to set our bully of a sister straight about all this nonsense.  As I made my way down the stairs and to the living room I peered at my mom.  She had two swollen eyes, a bloody nose and dark bruises on each arm.  "Oh my god mom." I screamed, "are you ok, what happened?"  Without answering me, she slowly looked up at Emily for guidance.  Emily nodded her head yes for some reason and my mom looked back at me and answered, "Your sister and I had a little meeting and she needed to express how she felt about my recent split with your step father Chuck, and also set some new rules around here.  We agreed and now we're having this nice little family meeting." Bewildered, I looked up at my younger sister, realizing she had just beat the shit out of our mom and had immediately taken over the Alpha role in the family.

"Sit next to your mother girls." Emily instructed me and Derek as she took a seat on the chair across from us.  "So." she began, "mom is making poor choice after poor choice after poor choice."  "First she gets married and has one kid, then quickly gets divorced, then she gets married and has another kid and quickly gets divorced, then she has me and is now getting divorced from my dad.  It's clear that she's incapable of making good decisions, so we've come to the agreement that I'll be making all of the decisions around here now.  Right Judy?" she finished as she looked at our mom after calling her by her name instead of mom.  "Right miss Emily." my mom responded quickly after never calling her miss Emily in my entire life.  I sat stunned realizing the power shift that was occurring before my eyes and quickly realized the unreal situation that we were now in.

Just as that realization was hitting me, Emily reached in a small bag, grabbed a couple garments out and tossed one to me and one to Derek.  "Put them on." she instructed us.  I held the garment out and realized that it was one of Emily's blue Easter dresses.  "What?" I asked as I looked back at my younger sister, quickly realizing I should never question her.  "I'll give you that one question Denise." she answered as she looked right at me.  "Yes." she said, "you and your little wuss of a sister Jennifer have acted like prissy little girls and as long as you're acting like that, you may as well dress like girls and have girl names.  Now put on your dresses Denise and Jen."  I looked at my brother in disbelief and then looked back at my mom.  Instead of getting some sort of reassurance from her she simply said, "Now Denise, you and your sister Jennifer should probably be wearing clothes that suit you, so let's get those pretty little dresses on ok." 

As we took off our clothes down to our small, tight Under Armour underwear and slid on our dresses, the embarrassment hit me like a bullet and I turned bright red.  Derek...I mean Jennifer did the same and I couldn't wait to earn my male status back.  Emily noticed our embarrassment and decided to turn it up a notch.  "Judy." she said, "Let's go to Chilis for dinner tonight.  But let's make my new little sisters as pretty as those dresses.  Fix their hair and add a touch of make-up while you're at it, they need to really live up to their recent behavior."  I couldn't believe what the fuck my little sister was making us do, but she was obviously stronger than myself, Judy and Jennifer and I decided to play along until miss Emily finally calmed down from her damn Testosterone induced behavior.

After 30 minutes of primping and application, my mom seemed satisfied with her work and said we were presentable to go.  I looked at myself and Jennifer in the mirror and couldn't believe my eyes.  My mom was obviously a make-up magician because as I looked at my reflection, It was petite little Denise staring back at me and David was no where in sight.  I peered over at Jennifer and she was looking just as girly.  Judy then gave Jennifer and I some feminine walking instructions and had us go down to meet miss Emily.  As we slowly made our way down the stairs, my Alpha sister was smiling from ear to ear.  "Bravo." she said, "Bravo.  No let's keep this classiness up all night and try not to make miss Emily upset, shall we."  As much as I dreaded what she was making us do, I did love Chilis and was really looking forward to the BBQ bacon burger and fries.

Judy drove us to the restaurant and we all walked gingerly up to the hostess.  "Oh my god." the 16 or 17 year old hostess blurted, "you girls are soo cute.  How old are you?" she asked.  My towering little sister answered, "Well Denise here is 12 and her little sister Jennifer is 11."  "Too cute." the hostess said again as she grabbed 4 menus and walked us to our seats.  The hostess was really cute too I thought, but I didn't dare say anything to her because it would be far more embarrassing for her to realize I was a boy dressed as a girl, than for her to just think I was a girl. 

Miss Emily had Jennifer slide in the booth first, followed by me and then Judy all on one side, while she slid in the opposite side all by herself.  The hostess then handed me and Jennifer kids menus with crayons while Judy and miss Emily each got real ones.  I began to look towards my mom's menu when my little sister said, "You know Denise and Jennifer, real little girls would be taking the crayons out of the box and trying to draw the best little unicorn, while us grown ups talk."  With that, Jennifer and I grabbed the crayons and began to follow miss Emily's latest instruction.  "Whatever." I thought, "at least I'll be biting into a nice juicy burger in a few minutes and I can briefly forget about this whole situation."

The waitress soon arrived and asked for our drink order.  I was about to blurt out Coke, when miss Emily quickly spoke up and said, "The girls will each have pink lemonade, Judy is good with water and I would like an iced tea."  Damn her, I thought, I was looking forward to a Coke...pink lemonade doesn't go good with a burger.  It was bugging me to watch miss Emily take control of every aspect of our night but I could tell she was loving it.  I looked back down at my kids menu and decided to concentrate on my drawing.  It was kind of easy since the unicorn was already there, you just had to color it in basically.  I hadn't had a kid menu in 4 years, but it was actually kind of fun.  We soon got our drinks and the waitress asked for our food order.  I knew what I wanted and began to blurt it out.  Before I could finish, miss Emily laughed out load and looked at me in a way I knew meant to shut up.  She then looked back at the hostess and said, the girls will have kids cheese pizza with a side of ranch.  Judy here will have your house salad and I'll have the filet, medium rare with a side of broccoli and potatoes.

The waitress left to put in our order and I looked at my sister and raised my hand.  She said, "What is it Denise?"  "I don't like cheese pizza and I hate ranch."  "No no no." she responded, "12 year-old Denise loves cheese pizza and ranch...doesn't she?"  I just looked at her with a blank stare so she followed up, "Girls, tell me how much you love it....tell me."  at that point, we knew what was going on and Jennifer and I both responded, "we love cheese pizza and ranch."  Judy looked at us and winked and said, "Oh you will love it girls, trust me, all little girls love ranch."  With that, miss Emily looked back at Judy and decided to tell her what had happened between us recently.

"You know Judy." she started, "Denise here was plotting to tattle on me for something a few  months back.  So I invited her down to my gym to see if I could teach her a little lesson.  I knew I was taller than her and a few pounds heavier, but when she felt my big, hard bicep and then I felt her soft little twig arms, I knew I was stronger too.  She couldn't even curl with both arms what I could easily do several reps of with one.  I picked her up like a leaf and gave her a couple of playful slaps.  She started crying like a baby Judy...like a little girl I thought.  I loved that superior feeling Judy.  Then, once I had Denise totally under my control, I decided to double my efforts in the gym.  I knew I wanted to be able to beat up both the prissy little siblings and show them who was boss.  So I did and I got really really strong.  Earlier tonight, Jennifer gave me some lip, so I taught her a lesson too.  Now their so scared of me, they hide under their bed when I walk in.  Boys don't act like that Judy." she said, "That's why, I think they'll be Denise and Jennifer for quite a while longer.  Do you agree Judy."  "Of course I do miss Emily." my mom answered, "You're so smart and so strong, you really should be making all the decisions for us moving forward."  "Thank you Judy." my younger sister answered, "That's what I think too."  She then looked at me and Jennifer, reached her right arm up, flexed her huge bicep and said, "Do you girls agree with Judy here?"  We both nodded our heads yes, again totally in awe of the size, thickness and hardness of my sisters massive bicep.   


Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

Great chapter!  K+ 

I'm really enjoying the humiliation you're detailing!  Can't wait to see more!

giantgirl7foot2

Oh good lord, this is downright amazing!

:woohoo: :rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SilkWords


jdm022

In trouble...

My hulked out, muscle building little sister had certainly laid down the law to me, my brother, I mean sister Jennifer and my mom.  The double dose of T-Patches she was using had turned her into a bit of a stubborn bully and I knew I needed to just survive this hopefully short-lived period of time until she could mentally handle herself.

So, about a week later one morning, Emily summoned us down to the breakfast table.  Jennifer and I quickly put our long hair in our mandatory pony tails.  My brother, I mean sister put hers in one long pony to the rear of her head, while I was instructed to always fix my long hair in two pony tails more to the sides than straight back.  We arrived down to the table in the pajamas Emily instructed us to wear as well.  I was in pink "Barbie" pj's while Jen wore her mandated "Frozen" pajamas.  My mom also had on her prescribed uniform which was a French maid's outfit, more suitable for a woman's Halloween costume, but my little, much bigger sister thought it was perfect for my mom who simply followed every instruction to the T.

Judy, Jennifer and myself all sat in our assigned positions on one side of the table while Emily sat ominously on the other.  Her rounded, buff shoulders, thickening neck and large biceps hovered over us as she carried the weigh and muscle of a 16 or 17-year-old football linebacker, instead of a 12-year-old girl.  Her large bodied genetics, the T-patches and massive amounts of food and supplements she was on, were working at an incredible level.  It helped that her seat was also purposely higher than ours and I don't think I had ever been as intimidated in my life as I was right now, staring at my very unhappy looking, muscle bound sister.

She looked across the table at my mom and asked, "Judy, did you take an energy drink out of the fridge last night?"  "No miss Emily." My mom responded quickly.  My sister then looked at me and asked, "Denise, did you take an energy drink out of the fridge last night?"  "No miss Emily." I responded immediately, shaking almost uncontrollably in this situation.  Finally, she looked next to me and asked, "Jennifer, did you take an energy drink from the fridge last night?"  There was a slight pause, then Jennifer answered, "Umm, no, um, I didn't do it miss Emily."  "You know Jennifer, I have all of you on very strict calorie intakes for a reason.  I can't have you growing out of all of the cute little dresses and outfits you have.  Any extra money we have, needs to be spent on my necessary supplements, food and T-patches...not new clothing for you, right Jennifer?"  Jennifer was shaking like a leaf now.  Shaking so bad, all she could do was nod in agreement and almost too frightened to speak.

Emily then looked back at me and my mom and asked, "What do you girls think about that?  Am I being unreasonable.?"  "No." we both blurted out instantly, not wanting to incur the wrath she could easily doll out in her pumped-up state.   "I agree girls." She answered, but there has to be some punishment for not obeying my direct orders, do you also agree?"  Without hesitation, my mom and I again said, "Yes!" and being as intimidated as I was I added, "We must always follow your orders."  With that, Emily stood up.  She was again wearing her workout shoes that looked like high-tops but had a few inches of extra lift built in.  My little sister towered over us all and because she was wearing her short, black workout shorts and white workout tank top, her bulging muscles flexed greatly with each step she made to our side of the breakfast table.  She walked past us and stood by the sink.  "Denise, Judy, come here." She demanded.  Obviously, my mom and I jumped to our feet and stood next to my towering sister.

In an instant, Emily grabbed the back of my hair, lifted me forcefully off the ground, my feet dangling beneath me, bent me over the counter edge and slammed my head under the surface of the water in the full sink.  Simultaneously, she had also done the same to my mom and our heads were both completely dunked under water.  At first, I didn't panic, as I could hold my breath a bit.  But the seconds ticked on and within 30 seconds, I thought she was going to drown me.  Emily knew mom and I were running out of air and briefly lifted our heads up for a breath before quickly slamming our heads back under the water.  I had taken a big breath but that air eventually ran out and I pushed as hard as I could against the counter to lift my head.  It was of no use though.  Emily easily overpowered me and my struggles only made me run out of air faster.  She lifted our heads again for a slight breath, but it wasn't even enough time to get a lot of air and I knew this dunk could be fatal.  I tried to relax at first, but as time went by, my mom and I fought as hard as we could against Emily's strong thick arms to get up.  It was of no use.  My little sister was too powerful, she could force her will against us and I realized that she could easily defeat and even drown two of us at once.  The strength completely faded from my body and although still alive, I was motionless and the world turned black for me as I lost consciousness and realized my fate.

In what could have been 30 seconds or 30 minutes, I eventually heard loud crying and slowly opened my eyes to find myself lying on my back at the base of the sink, covered in water.  I slowly gained focus and rolled my head to the right to see my mother, also lying on the floor next to me, as she began to also regain her senses.  A few feet away, I noticed my brother, I mean sister Jennifer on her knees crying loudly and begging Emily not to hurt him.  She noticed me and my mom's regained state and said, "Crawl over here on your knees you ungrateful bitches and start kissing my feet."  My mom and I slowly crawled over, with whatever strength we could muster, and started paying her the respect she now demanded.

As the three of us paid our ultimate respect, my sister said forcefully, "I don't want to have to punish you.  Believe me, it hurts me as much as it hurts you to go through this.  But from this point forward, when I tell you to do something, you don't ask why, you don't ask when, you just do it.  Do you all understand me?"  "Yes! Miss Emily." We replied, "Yes, we understand you."  With that clarification and agreement, my towering, muscular sister said, "Good.  Now you're my family, and I love you all, so as long as we're all in agreement, things will be much more fun around here.  Go get cleaned up now girls and meet me in the gym in 10 minutes."   With that, we got to our feet and scurried upstairs to get changed....
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

Oh my god yes! This is exactly the type of story that I love!

:rock:  :wow:  :clap:

Hope there's more where that came from!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Digital Garden

O M G this story is INCREDIBLE. I am terrified of Emily, and yet oddly enamored by her hulking size and freakish nature.

I like that it's consistently told from the older brothers pov, but part of me really wants to hear a side chapter coming from Emily's perspective.

  >:D

blackhawkdown

short but sweet.  can't wait for the next chapter.
:bravo:

snoops22

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ロリコン

would have love it if she didn't get taller, i like when ONLY their muscles grow not their height... i don't know, all that "tall girl" is a turn off for me, unless is a tall thicc girl, then yes, but when it comes to muscles girls i'm pretty picky, hot story tho, but i'm not a fan of violence just because, that also turns me off, if they deserve it then yeah, hot and that, but if your because some stupid thing then not

ignore me, i'm just new and found this story here and decided to read it, and it was fine until certain point, from my point of view at least.

keep with it still, if others are happt then yeah!

jdm022

Hello ロリコン,

Thanks for reading the story so far.

Emily is only half siblings with "Denise" and "Jennifer".  As you know from the first chapter, she's a very competitive kid to start with...when she starts taking the T-Patches, the extra testosterone is greatly helping her develop muscle mass...but also making her a little irritable and kind of a bitch...just what they do in real life.

She eventually developed muscle and strength beyond her lazy older brothers and mom, so obviously...like any siblings, she tested them to see how much stronger she really was...exactly what I did with my brother growing up.

When her mom broke up with her dad, the emotional strain was too much and she took out her frustration and emotional pain on her siblings and mom.

Emily wanted to take over the Alpha roll in the family, which seems natural since she's so much stonger physically then her other family members.  At same time, she's still very upset with her mom for splitting up with her Dad. ...so...it's pretty straight forward so far considering the emotions and the instability caused by the break-up and the T-patches.

That's the angle I'm writing the story from...but to answer your question...any pain Emily causes now will be on those who attempt to do harm to her little sisters Denise and Jennifer....stay tuned!
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ロリコン

ohhhh, i see... still wouldn't it be better for her to go with her father? instead of staying with her mother and siblings?

well if you say that from now on there will be less violence then i think i can keep reading this story!

also, from the way you developed the brothers it seems (at least to me) that you wanted to make them "traps" from the beginning, will they surpass that "embarrassment" and began to like crossdressing?

blackhawkdown

I very much enjoy your writing. Interested to see how this story develops