Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New York community

Started by procras6, December 23, 2009, 04:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nujerz84

UTR has some of the best ladies in the buisness...My last session waswith the Agency and it was one of the best sessions I ever had.. Dont miss out on this opportunity.


Polite Society

  Just to make it clear to those who asked - the $3 would be counted towards your booking fee if you do see her.
   This lady does lift and carry (to a 250lb limit), semi-comp and fantasy wrestling, muscle worship.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vas

I will be seeing her next week and have seen her previously.  IMO the best ever and an opportunity that I doubt will ever be available again.  Run don't walk.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will be seeing her next week and have seen her previously.  IMO the best ever and an opportunity that I doubt will ever be available again.  Run don't walk.

    If they don't know by now the Agency delivers only top notch options they won't be seeing otherwise, I can only laugh. Thanks, Vas.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vas

The Agency never disappoints.   My best sessions have either been through the Agency or with women the Agency originally recruited into sessions. 

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will be seeing her next week and have seen her previously.  IMO the best ever and an opportunity that I doubt will ever be available again.  Run don't walk.

I echo this post.. Guys this is an opportunity to see 1 of greatest ladies ever imo in sessions.  If you don't see her now, you will wont get this chance again in the future.

Hoodman

Wow sounds amazing too bad this is about 3 months too early of when I finally arrive in NYC.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow sounds amazing too bad this is about 3 months too early of when I finally arrive in NYC.

  This one was very much short notice, as all New York Agency visitors tend to be. Your patience will one day be rewarded, I'm sure.
   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

O it already is I'm finally on my way to NYC after 4 years of trying.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society


    Just a note to say that this lady is now fully booked for her New York visit.
   Thanks for the overwhelming response I got for this. It makes my overnight smiting of a whole -31 so much more enjoyable. There are some true stalkers out there  :what:
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

  The UTR Agency has another leading bodybuilding name available in Midtown Manhattan on the late afternoon/evening of Thursday April 18.
     Only four session time-slots are available that day and priority/first refusal will be given to those who have used the Agency before. If you haven't, however, don't let it deter you.
     The conditions of her being on board are a little complex, so please bear it in mind on this one in how the info is provided. There was no way I was turning her down when I was approached, but it's ...well, you'll see if you contact me.
    Huge thanks again to all those who responded to last week's Agency visitor.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

  Two of the four time slots remain available for this lady's visit. Get in touch to find out more about this unexpected return to the session scene.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

 Looks like an 11pm slot on Thursday is still available. Contact me if you're interested please.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

 A 6.30pm one-hour slot has now been freed up by a late cancellation. Contact me if that sounds better than 11PM tomorrow.
   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AlanaSnow

Hey Y'all,

i am heading back up to NYC on August 20th, sessions 21st-24th, as i am leaving on the 25th!! I will be staying in Mid-town. give me a shout if you are interested in a session!!

:bravo:

XOXO
(  o  )(  o  )