Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rachael Okeefe

Started by gordonlloyd, December 29, 2020, 05:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yin-master

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yin-master

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sthenolagnia

Rachael has quit BB; she's deleted most media from her IG.

Awful news - she could have been one of the absolute GOATs.

nbunited21

I just saw this on a comment in the © Saradas  site.  I was shocked cuz I feel like it was like a month ago where I saw a pic of her and she was huge

mgl

she almost lost all of her size, i could believe she stopped earlier or is it possible to lose that much in such a short time?

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What happened? Health issue?

i think so, if i'm right, she never talked about it

szerep

So sad. She had an amazing body.

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So sad. She had an amazing body.
true, she was really big at the end