LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Your dream deserted island DOZEN?

Started by Female Bodybuilding, December 05, 2020, 03:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purepro46

Just realized I get to pick two more.

1. Karen Zaremba
2. Jamie Eason
3. Joanna Dejager
4. Kiana Tom
5. Dani Reardon
6. Susan Arruda
7. Gina Farnsworth
8. Cory Everson
9. Penpraghai Tiangngok
10. Janaina Pinheiro
11. Ashley Kaltwasser
12. Vicky Voicu


knufflschmoe

Jofeffa Alahaji
Amber Deluca
Shawna Strong
Dominique Danger
Regina Albuquerque
Yusuf Noof

KWhite87

Cory Everson
Michiko Nishiwaki
Cameo Kneuer
Erika Andersch
Sharon Bruneau
Shirley "Sky" Korito
Kiana Tom
Kim Chizevsky
Monica Brant
Rachelle Cannon
Natalia Coelho
Olivia Bian
Chiharu Nakajima
Andrea Shaw
Lian Choi

jbeast

I can't & won't rank them. Since this is a dream -while I'm home in a blizzard - here's my list:

Amber DeLuca
Dawn Riehl
Nuriye Evans
Jennifer Kennedy
Lora Ottenad
Goddess Vegas (a.k.a. Lethal Leg Goddess)
Diana Ball
Gayle Moher
Brandi Mae
Kat Connors
Debra D'Andrea
Rapture

P.S. - Met most in session, three via cam. Great memories...

knufflschmoe

Tina Lockwood
Carla Inhaia
Alejandra Hernandez
Sherry Priami
Brittany Parish
Kristina Nicole Mendoza
Gina Davis
Ranya Temizkan
Leyvina Barros
Ariel Rose
Lisa Lugara Fonseca
Kaitlyn Vera

Best  all in massive offseason look..!

starrbrt

I'll put them in order of my favorite women 1st to 12. 1 Kris Murrell 2 Colette Nelson 3 Jennifer McVicar 4 Cindy Phillips 5 Melissa Coates 6 Kira Neuman 7 Holly Geersen 8 Jacque Till 9 Shannon Rabon 10 Amanda Dunbar 11 Erica Kern 12 Jessica Langone There are other women but, these are my favorites. I think they're all Blondes.  I assumed to do the female bodybuilders , but I have many other women from the other divisions as well. A blend of women from the other divisions would include from 1st to 12 are 1 Tamee Marie 2 Monica Brant 3 Jen Hendershott 4 Mindi O'Brien 5 Kim Tilden 6 Heidi Fletcher 7 Tracey Macdonald 8 Jennifer Zollars 9 Theresa Hessler 10 Laurie Noack 11 Whitney Wiser 12 Chyanne Eve Jacomini. These are all Blondes. I love thes ladies. They are gorgeous!!!!