Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581881 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 11:37:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Monica Martin
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Monica Martin  (Read 26625 times)

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Monica Martin
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2011, 06:59:08 pm »
Seen her a few times. She is soooooooper sexy for sure. I totally fell in love with her. She is in the sensual end of things. If you wanted to wrestle she ain't that big to be honest. For once I rated my chances. But nice release for sure. She has done it before I reckon!!!! Very impressed, but perhaps a little pricey for what you get in the end. But she is near the top looks wise. Thumbs up, but if i had others in town at the same time I might think about the cost benefit a bit. Treasure for example, or Alina, or Melissa, all about the same price, all tip-top notch  but very different service providers.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2011, 06:59:08 pm »

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2011, 07:49:09 pm »
My experience is that she is a bit cold in the beginning but if you are nice,she will relax and open up. Treat her like a lady,and you will like being with her. Muscle worship in a bikini was fabulous. She likes to be admired,and her muscles /skin are world-class. If she likes you,she will tell you that you can meet her again.
she is pricy,but worth it.

paultrevayne

Who is Monix ??
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2011, 10:20:18 am »
Does anyone know anything about Monix ? she is planning a NYC Tour..she looks interesting

http://wb270.com/ind/monix.htm

tonyjungle

Re: Who is Monix ??
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2011, 10:34:52 am »
Monica Martin

grendelsm21

« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2011, 08:20:46 am »
RM:  I can only speak from my personal experience.  Monica DOES have attitude and she DOES have a little bit of that "stone ice bitch" attitude, but that's just the kind of challenge I love!  Okay, maybe I had an unfair advantage . . . I was married to a Brasilian for five years and I speak passable Portuguese.  As soon as I started calling her "Praga!" (pest), and "Chata!" (tiresome), she laughed and we got on great; I also had the opportunity to actually meet her prior to having a session with her and we got on very well.  She IS high octane and high maintenance, but I'm not dating her, I'm having a session with her.  I saw her five times before she moved to SoCal, and although FS is not (yet) available, she has lots of other "options" available.  My experience is that she is one of the most primally sensuous creatures on the circuit.

But, RM is right.  She's not for the faint of heart; you have to be on top of your game.  Indeed, you have to want to PLAY the game, and if that's not your thing, move on.  But unless you've had a personal experience with her that didn't measure up, take all the TER reviews and MY review with a healthy grain of salt.  YMMV.  Some people hit if off better than others, and if you are too broke to afford the risk of an experiment, then don't. 

But to call her a "session tramp" without having met her is ungenerous.  Just my .02

Who would those "session tramps " be that we should stick to if we dont want to spend $500 to watch someone only pose , gyrate and flex? And maybe will, maybe won't do a release. Oh, and if she likes you she might let you do a quick touch of a private area. IF SHE LIKES YOU.  When I saw Heather Policky and Joanna Thomas several years ago for $300 ($500 for two hours) I didnt consider them session tramps...and both of them went beyond my expectations. I've talked to reliable sources who expected a little more for $500 than what Monica's starry eyed fans do . But if what she offers is enough if you're a die-hard fan..then that's cool. If you think as a Monica Martin fan $500 is okay..then its okay. Whose to say any different. Those of us on a budget will find much better sessions with FBBs just as hot as MM... AGAIN,
each of us has a favorite that we'd go deep into our wallets to see and probably not be disappointed if the session was relatively uneventful.

tonyjungle

Monica Martin
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2012, 03:06:28 am »
Met her twice in session,  I had that privilege in the mid 2000s. Brazilian and Italian. What a combination! The first time we met we talked about her Italian heritage after the session. One of her outfits she wore was one of those leopard prints. Her mom made a couple of them, or so I found out later. I was early for my session, waiting in the lobby and she came into the lobby with a leopard dress, with matching high heels and stopped to talk with a couple she knew. (It was a bodybuilding convention in town.) Went on the elevator with her and tried not to stare. Finally got to her floor and hung around the elevator to call and come in. She really laughed deeply about my reaction to her outfit, which she still had on. Underneath... the leopard bikini. I was laughing and drooling at the same time. Muscle worship, role play and some scissors in session. Nothing more but a delightful person and just plain gorgeous. See her.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Monica Martin

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View