Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Just saw Ms Show-n-Tell in the shower in VR...

Started by herbiceps, October 27, 2020, 08:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim1

I will do some investigating on the Virtual reality hardware that is required. The big thing that i see stopping wide spread adoption, is that VR goggles are not mainstream yet. I don't want to buy some VR hardware and then find out that the company went out of business or the specification is different from industry standards and they are useless.


zeus1

299 for a quality headset, oculus quest 2 is unmatched.


HB --- please post more VR vods soon!!

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will do some investigating on the Virtual reality hardware that is required. The big thing that i see stopping wide spread adoption, is that VR goggles are not mainstream yet. I don't want to buy some VR hardware and then find out that the company went out of business or the specification is different from industry standards and they are useless.
Good point about them not being mainstream, but even if your headset broke, you'd simply replace it and you'd still be able to view the VR content stored on your hard drives. Most hardware manufacturers build their products to be compatible with existing video codecs, so the failure of outdated hardware doesn't eliminate your ability to view saved content.

When we began researching VR, there was no clear industry leader, but it now seems that the different Oculus models are over 50% of the market. That's no guarantee of what will exist in the future, but it's a good option today. The headsets are not an everyday product, so until then, the audience for female muscle VR will continue to be a tiny niche within a niche. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, so we plan to continue building up our VR catalog. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
299 for a quality headset, oculus quest 2 is unmatched.

HB --- please post more VR vods soon!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence! We've got some great models coming out in the next few weeks.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

musclelvr56


PoolBoyX

I just got my Quest 2 ($300). This is a game changer, I feel like I'm in the beginning of something big. I bought a few VR vids from HB in anticipation of my headset coming in. It's so different than watching vids. It actually feels like a mini session because you can gauge the size of the models. Andrea Shaw looked incredible!! Like I was sitting on the couch with her. I bought like 8 more after that. I'm looking forward to new vids.

bicepman75

Already had an Oculus Quest 2 so thought I would give this a go.

I concur, it's an unbelievable experience. The next best thing to being in a session. It's like the girls are flexing right in front of you. Have bought the Lenka clip from FTPPV and the Andrea Shaw from Herbiceps.  Problem is it will get quite pricey to keep buying individual clips and the limited content, especially when you favour the really big fbb's like I do.   But wow, what a view.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Already had an Oculus Quest 2 so thought I would give this a go.

I concur, it's an unbelievable experience. The next best thing to being in a session. It's like the girls are flexing right in front of you. Have bought the Lenka clip from FTPPV and the Andrea Shaw from Herbiceps.  Problem is it will get quite pricey to keep buying individual clips and the limited content, especially when you favour the really big fbb's like I do.   But wow, what a view.
Glad you are enjoying - thank you for this feedback!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

bicepman75

My only request would be to have more videos of the bigger girls please.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

musclelvr56

The videos on herbiceps are great. Just wish they would release more often. There is a great sample video for anyone looking to check it out too

cksummer

Everybody,

i totally reccomend this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Videos from 3 to 8 dollars, all you ever wished for. All Vids in 3D-180° HD.


You're welcome  :)

musclelvr56

Herbiceps has been releasing VR videos almost on the daily lately. Some really good ones!. FTVideo also upgraded to 8K. The two models so far aren't the best (in my opinion), but the quality is unreal. Love that this is becoming more available

bicepman75

As a FFB lover, and an owner of an Oculus Quest 2, these videos are next level. I must have bought about 15 of them. Alas l, most of them are smaller fitness models and I am hoping there are more bodybuilder videos coming out. It seriously is like being in a room with them.

Out of curiosity, I wonder was these models get paid for a video shoot?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just got my Quest 2 ($300). This is a game changer, I feel like I'm in the beginning of something big. I bought a few VR vids from HB in anticipation of my headset coming in. It's so different than watching vids. It actually feels like a mini session because you can gauge the size of the models. Andrea Shaw looked incredible!! Like I was sitting on the couch with her. I bought like 8 more after that. I'm looking forward to new vids.
That was my thought, too - it's like being right there with the model. There are a couple where I am literally knocked back in my chair when she flexes over me. Good lord, what an experience.

Thanks so much for checking out our product and sharing this feedback.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My only request would be to have more videos of the bigger girls please.

We are seeking to build a pretty comprehensive VR library that we hope will deliver a lot of what our best customers are looking for. VR modeling is quite a few levels up from standard video posing, however, so the model pool is even smaller to draw from.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The videos on herbiceps are great. Just wish they would release more often. There is a great sample video for anyone looking to check it out too

Thanks! Our main shooter, editors, and Tech team have been done an excellent job the past couple of years getting everything in place for us to get this content out. I have not done a complete analysis, but would estimate it takes at least 10-20x (not a typo) longer to get a VR VOD out vs a standard HD video of the same length, but we are increasing our pace and customers can expect to see more new VR in the next couple of months than we released for the year prior. We're also sprinkling some VR content into the Member section on HerBiceps.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Herbiceps has been releasing VR videos almost on the daily lately. Some really good ones! FTVideo also upgraded to 8K. The two models so far aren't the best (in my opinion), but the quality is unreal. Love that this is becoming more available

Thanks for noticing! :) We've obviously got a lot of catching up to do, but hope the release schedule for the next couple of months will satisfy everyone's appetites for a bit. I hate making predictions that haven't actually happened yet (too much can go wrong), but I'd be surprised if there aren't 10 new VR VODs out be the end of June.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As a FFB lover, and an owner of an Oculus Quest 2, these videos are next level. I must have bought about 15 of them. Alas l, most of them are smaller fitness models and I am hoping there are more bodybuilder videos coming out. It seriously is like being in a room with them.

Out of curiosity, I wonder was these models get paid for a video shoot?

I cannot speak to what other sites are doing, but all HerBiceps models have been paid for their time.

Thanks so much for your support!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle