gfx gfx
parapharma amazonias
steroidify anabolicmenu
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
464158 Posts in 60675 Topics by 26805 Members - Latest Member: Peen_Muscle November 28, 2020, 11:08:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Natural Pecs Lost to Implants
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Natural Pecs Lost to Implants  (Read 431 times)

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    13.33%
Natural Pecs Lost to Implants
« on: September 25, 2020, 03:33:09 am »
I am creating this thread to document women with natural pecs who have recently gotten or are planning to get implants.

Chelsea Dion(inst@gram chelcbabyyy) on her onlyfans page posted on August 7th:
Quote from: Xxxchelcbaby
... I intend on getting my boobs done at the end of the year. This is something I’ve been wanting to do since I was legit in HS and it’s finally time. I know I’m going to feel even sexier and I know y’all will love them too. So I’ve started this fundraiser to help support Me gettin some new titties to share with you all! If you donate, you’ll kinda, in a weird way, own a little piece of me.

This is the new trend we are going to see more and more of, it is maddening. These women are asking us to join fundraisers so they can ruin their unadulterated pecs with silicone or saline!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Natural Pecs Lost to Implants

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View