ugfreak

gfx gfx
parapharma clearskypharmacy
steroidify roidstore
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
474638 Posts in 61570 Topics by 26181 Members - Latest Member: vinoeoli February 28, 2021, 12:17:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Bikininita - does she live up to the hype?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bikininita - does she live up to the hype?  (Read 2065 times)

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Bikininita - does she live up to the hype?
« on: September 18, 2020, 01:33:23 am »
I keep seeing constant high reviews on her channel but from her pictures she looks extremely tiny.  So what is it that people like so much about her?  I'm a biceps guy and her biceps look tiny in her pics.  Am I missing something?

Offline sumark

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Bikininita - does she live up to the hype?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 12:09:47 pm »
Yes, yes a thousand times yes. She has a killer body but she's not the biggest. The magic happens when you enter her temple. She puts you under her spell man. She just oozes sex appeal and the best part is she makes you feel like she wants you to watch her. She wants to know your fantasy and make it the best show for you.
Sound is on of course and she's Romanian but I think she spent 2 years in London so her english is good. Her aim is to please and she takes direction well, if you don't direct her she effortlessly commands the show. She just fucking attacks you with her wits, dirty talk and banter, whatever you want. I am left defenseless against her charms.
The conversation flows freely, it's like talking to a friend just throwing banter. Professional time waster? "Lonely hearts" scam? I don't know but she's got me suckered in. At one point I was really getting into it and decided to tip her. She says "No! Don't do that! I want to spend more time with you! Argh!" I mean, who does that???
Genuine interest in her clients or not, it's by far the best cam experience I ever had, in this format she is absolutely killing it.

Offline sumark

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 10:03:41 pm »
Writing the previous post was a reality check. I am infatuated with a cam girl after 2 sessions. I should get out more.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    33.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 06:15:37 am »
Yes, yes a thousand times yes. She has a killer body but she's not the biggest. The magic happens when you enter her temple. She puts you under her spell man. She just oozes sex appeal and the best part is she makes you feel like she wants you to watch her. She wants to know your fantasy and make it the best show for you.
Sound is on of course and she's Romanian but I think she spent 2 years in London so her english is good. Her aim is to please and she takes direction well, if you don't direct her she effortlessly commands the show. She just fucking attacks you with her wits, dirty talk and banter, whatever you want. I am left defenseless against her charms.
The conversation flows freely, it's like talking to a friend just throwing banter. Professional time waster? "Lonely hearts" scam? I don't know but she's got me suckered in. At one point I was really getting into it and decided to tip her. She says "No! Don't do that! I want to spend more time with you! Argh!" I mean, who does that???
Genuine interest in her clients or not, it's by far the best cam experience I ever had, in this format she is absolutely killing it.

Yup. She is literally "all the things".

Writing the previous post was a reality check. I am infatuated with a cam girl after 2 sessions. I should get out more.

But did you lie, though??

I keep seeing constant high reviews on her channel but from her pictures she looks extremely tiny.  So what is it that people like so much about her?  I'm a biceps guy and her biceps look tiny in her pics.  Am I missing something?

If you're a size guy, no matter how amazing she is, she may not be for you. But you can count on this: she will listen to what you have to tell her and will make every effort to give you the time of your life.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 06:37:47 am »
If you're a size guy, no matter how amazing she is, she may not be for you. But you can count on this: she will listen to what you have to tell her and will make every effort to give you the time of your life.

Who are the best options on the site for a bicep lover?

Offline fanmix

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 09:28:55 am »
She is so the coolest person i have meet . Im really glad she talks in my language (romanian) . Last february was on top 3 woman now ,i dont know but i think is on top ..Rarerly you see her in free . Its just amazing

Offline slumvill16

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 02:05:01 am »
She is so the coolest person i have meet . Im really glad she talks in my language (romanian) . Last february was on top 3 woman now ,i dont know but i think is on top ..Rarerly you see her in free . Its just amazing

Wow really? Didn't know they did rankings for the models. What is this ranking based on? And do you know the rankings now and if we can access it?

Offline fanmix

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2021, 01:37:22 pm »

Wow really? Didn't know they did rankings for the models. What is this ranking based on? And do you know the rankings now and if we can access it?
I never seen on site rankings but i recieve last year an e-mail from the site with some promotion . ON that e-mail i saw the statistics . Since then i never recieve an e-mail .

Offline sodanhc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 02:15:10 pm »
Agree with all that has be said. It is her energy and sex appeal that she capitalises and she does it so well and at the same time makes you feel so comfortable and you are the one. Her physique may not be huge but it is sensational.

She must be making a fortune, she is always in 1 on 1. RESPECT !

Offline mscene

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2021, 03:35:14 am »
This woman drives me crazy (and likely everyone who experiences her in 1o1)
 Yes, she makes you feel special, seems to pour her heart into it, and has this incredibly exotic beauty, voice and physique to keep you well aroused. Wish I could believe her when she tells me I'm the best chat ever, but I am sure it is just her way of making me feel special which is kind itself. Guard your heart with one. She'll suck you in.

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2021, 11:42:37 am »
Still not sure if I'm convinced, and all the reviews are so over the top, people are quoting Lao Tzu for crying out loud.  Is it just the same 3 people taking her to sessions and leaving obnoxiously dramatic reviews or is she THAT good?

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    33.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2021, 06:10:00 pm »
Still not sure if I'm convinced, and all the reviews are so over the top, people are quoting Lao Tzu for crying out loud.  Is it just the same 3 people taking her to sessions and leaving obnoxiously dramatic reviews or is she THAT good?
She's. That. Good.

I'll make you an offer. If you do a 10-minute, 1-on-1 session with Bikininita and are not satisfied, I will refund the 800 credits to you, no questions asked.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2021, 11:07:27 am »
She's. That. Good.

I'll make you an offer. If you do a 10-minute, 1-on-1 session with Bikininita and are not satisfied, I will refund the 800 credits to you, no questions asked.

I saw someone leave a 2 star review lately.  "Just mostly typing and private DMing someone else :/ don't really know if using credits is worth it"  hmmm

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2021, 11:20:17 pm »
She's. That. Good.

Fantastic offer.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Bikininita - does she live up to the hype?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View