Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 06:26:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Get Huge!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First Story!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Get Huge!  (Read 52152 times)

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
Re: First Story!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Get Huge!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2020, 06:23:57 am »
Holy somthing else this story is getting good!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2020, 06:23:57 am »

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2020, 12:52:37 pm »
This is really a good story!

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2020, 01:09:40 pm »
Great storyline and muscle descriptions.  Looking forward to next part!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2020, 08:01:17 pm »
Looks like things are getting good. Nice work author, hope for more from you soon.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2020, 09:18:12 pm »
Awesome first story, man. Keep going!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline snaggle321

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2020, 04:02:32 am »
Excellent!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline dreamer75

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2020, 11:42:44 am »
amazing story so far

Offline Daedan0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2020, 09:11:36 pm »
Hey everyone, here is part three of this story! It's on the long side, but hopefully y'all enjoy it! Lot's of action here, next chapter will be a little more character focused <3

As Hayley finished toweling the dripping water from her body, she unzipped her gym bag, grabbing out a fresh pair of underwear and bra. As she slipped them on, she soon realized she would need do some clothes shopping in the near future. Her bra strained at the sides as she tried to get it on her body, her hands struggling to find the clasps. When she finally got it on and put her arms down, her spreading lats and thick pecs stretched the material to its limit, tearing it on both sides. Though annoying, it marked a new chapter in Hayley’s life. After spending three months growing out of every item in her wardrobe, the time had finally come where she would need to buy new clothes to accommodate her growing body.

Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a pair of shorts and a shirt. Both of which belonged to her husband. As she, looked at them, her mind drifted back to Nick. It had been so long since they had been able to spend quality time together, and even longer since they had had sex. Lately, her pent up desire had been sending her crazy, and after seeing her incredible body next to Ivana’s, all her inhibitions melted away. She loved the feeling of dominating and fucking her smaller, sexy friend. She loved how Ivana’s lithe body felt against hers and the care she took at worshipping her swelling muscles.

But what would Nick think about all this?

Before she could put on her new clothes, Ivana stepped into the room, scantily dressed in a loose tank top and booty shorts that showed off her muscular arms and legs.

“Aw, covering up so soon?”

Hayley could already feel a second wave of arousal beginning to creep over her body.
“Yeah, I should probably get going. It’s getting late.”

“But we haven’t even measured you yet!” exclaimed Ivana, brandishing a tape measure in her hands. Ivana stalked her way towards Hayley, a seductress keenly at work.
“You can go after you let me measure those sexy muscles of yours.”

Hayley took one final glance at Nick’s clothes, before putting them in her bag and turning to her friend. Nick still wouldn’t be home for a little while, and she did really want to know how much size she had put on this month.

“Okay fine. But make it quick, and don’t get frisky with me.” She smiled.

Ivana’s lips curled into an awfully devilish grin. “Frisky? Me? I would never.”

Hayley rolled her eyes and stood in front of her once again.

Ivana bit her lip, looking over Hayley’s musclebound physique. She was easily one of the biggest people she had ever had sex with. Male or female. Round, corded muscle bulged from every part of her body in a striking hourglass silhouette. Wide shoulders, a shredded waistline, thick hips, and a gorgeous ass created a frighteningly attractive amazon.

“Let’s work our way up, shall we?” chirped Ivana.

Hayley nodded and pointed one of her feet, her calf muscle growing like a weed. Before her most recent growth, Hayley and Ivana would sometimes borrow each other shoes during their trainings at Ivana’s home gym. Both girls wore a woman’s size 7 ½ shoe. But now, she realized that probably wasn’t the case anymore, as Hayley’s feet had grown just like every other part of her. And just like every other part of her, they looked strong, with veins running all the way up her ankles and big calves.

Bringing her tape measure to Hayley’s leg, Ivana found herself again on her knees in front of the amazon. Taking a moment to adjust her shirt so it barely covered her ample bosom, she wrapped the tape measure around Hayley’s warm, hard calf muscle.

“God.” Moaned Ivana. “It says your calves are 17 inches round.”

“Damn” thought Hayley, “Only a few inches smaller than Nick’s.”

Ivana brought her hands around the swollen beef in front of her, groping the thick muscle, and digging her fingers as hard as she could into the smooth skin.

“Your muscles are so hard…” Ivana was struggling to keep it together.

In all fairness, so was Hayley. Seeing Ivana on her knees in front of her, her sexy, lithe muscles teasing Hayley with every move was making her unbelievably horny. She could feel her clit burning in her panties.

Hayley wordlessly grabbed Ivana’s hands and brought them to her oak like quads.

Ivana’s small hands looked tiny compared to Hayley’s bulky quads. With each breath she took, her quads pulsated with power. When she flexed, it looked as if they came to life with each thick tendon rising to Hayley’s beck and call. She loved Hayley’s big legs and feet. The way they looked like unshakable pillars when she stood, was endlessly arousing to the blonde woman.                                                                                                                                                                               

Only with both of her hands could Ivana even hope to cover any significant amount of Hayley’s quad, and even WITH both hands, there was so much muscle bursting through Ivana’s fingers.

She was enraptured by all the unbelievable muscle before her, and the strong, calloused hands holding hers. Hayley’s large hands looked as if they could shape stone, veins feeding power from her meaty forearms to her fingertips.
Ivana reminisced on their activities earlier that night. Hayley was a magician with those big fingers of hers, she mused.

Finally freeing her hands, Ivana wrapped the tape measure around Hayley’s quad.

“Oh god… They’re so big, Hayley.” She whimpered. Ivana couldn’t help but grind her own quads together, desperately trying to keep her wits about her.

Hayley struggled to keep her own arousal in check, as a cold sweat washed over her body, making her clit throb a little in her underwear.

“How big?” Hayley replied.

Ivana was struggling to even speak. “26 inches.”

Hayley almost came then and there. God, she was getting so big, and so strong, and so sexy.

Ivana looked up into Hayley’s emerald eyes, “Alright, Hayley. Show me those big guns.”

Bringing up her right arm, Hayley brought her fist towards her shoulder and squeezed. Her bicep, which formed a mound of muscle even unflexed, sprang to life with its hefty peak reaching towards her big hand. Underneath, her tricep swelled with power, like a predator in waiting. Spider webs covered her beefy arm as veins burst from her skin.

Ivana could almost feel herself salivating but held it together and brought the tape measure to the flexed arm before her. Pulling it tight, her eyes grew wide.

“What is it?” asked Hayley.

“16.5 inches. T-That’s almost the biggest I’ve ever seen” stuttered Ivana.

Hayley frowned, “Almost? Well, we can’t have that now, can we?”

Concentrating on her bicep, Hayley closed her eyes and began to slowly flex and unflex her arm, pumping it full of blood. Her breaths started to fall in time with each flex, contracting as she breathed out, releasing as she breathed in. In a whisper, Ivana could hear Hayley mutter to herself.

“Bigger. Harder. Stronger. Bigger. Harder. Stronger…”

As she watched Hayley’s arm flex again and again, she swore it felt as though the tape measure was being pushed wider. At last, Hayley performed one final flex with a grunt and opened her eyes. A deep, burning muscle desire coursing through her.

In a low, sultry tone, Hayley purred “How big is my bicep, Ivana?”

“It says a-almost 17 inches.” Stuttered Ivana.

“Mmm…” moaned Hayley. “That’s more like it.”

Ivana was astounded! In only three months, Hayley had reached elite levels of size for a female bodybuilder. And there was almost no fat on her body as well, which was almost as sexy as it was unbelievable. Not to mention the fact that Hayley was also stunningly beautiful, and 100% natural. Perfect skin, perfect teeth, and a face that would break the hearts of men and women alike, Hayley was an almost inhuman specimen.

While Ivana, fawned over her arm, Hayley was getting more and more turned on. With her new height, she had an unobstructed top-down view of Ivana’s voluptuous cleavage. Ivana always had wonderful breasts, and since she still had a little fat on her body, her fleshy pecs had the most arousing sway whenever she moved. Hayley just wanted to suck on them again. She wanted to take Ivana’s nipples in her mouth and make her scream.

While fantasizing about Ivana, Hayley felt her friend’s small hands wrap around her swollen bicep.

“Oh Hayley, they feel so strong. So hard.” Cooed Ivana.

“Want to feel how strong?” smiled Hayley.

“Oh fuck yes.”

Hayley brought her right arm in front of her. “You’re going to grab my hand and try to break my flex.” With that, Hayley’s arm crunched into another mindboggling flex, her bicep swelling towards her fist. It was marvelous. Ivana grabbed a hold of Hayley’s hand with one of hers and gave a sharp pull with her arm. Nothing happened. Hayley’s arm stood firm.

“Come now, Ivana. You can do better than that.” Hayley giggled.

Ivana steadied herself and pulled again, her bicep flexing as she struggled. Both girls looked at their respective arms. The difference in size between both girl’s arms were night and day. The sheer girth, vascularity and power of Hayley’s arm completely dominated Ivana’s.

Hayley was definitely getting off on this complete dominance. “Use both arms and your whole body.”

Ivana grabbed with both hands and pulled with everything she had; Hayley finally looked as if she was having trouble keeping her flex. Staring at her arm, she willed more power into it.
“I will never be weak again!” she screamed in her head. “Never!”
With a grunt, Hayley stabilized her arm and held it without falter. Ivana couldn’t believe it. Her whole muscular body couldn’t move a single limb of Hayley’s. Ivana wanted to kiss and lick that bicep like there was no tomorrow. Suddenly, Hayley yelled in exertion and flexed her bicep hard, yanking Ivana forward and pulling her straight into Hayley waiting embrace.

The two women’s eyes met in an electric moment, the tension palpable in the air. Hayley’s strong hands held Ivana by her tight waist, while Ivana’s hands had ended up on Hayley’s heaving pecs. Both girls wanted each other. Badly.

Hayley stepped back, releasing her hold on Ivana, and performed a picturesque front lat spread, pushing out her incredible chest. Having forgot the tatters of her bra that rested on her pecs, Hayley casually took the middle section of her bra in one hand and tore it off her body with frightening ease.
Hayley’s eyes bore upon Ivana, “Mmm... much better.”

Ivana, who had only just managed to keep her cool in Hayley’s big, strong hands, buckled at the knees at the sight of her bare, naked chest. Hayley’s undulating pecs were flawless. Heaving with power, each thick pec looked like an armoured plate of hard, golden flesh. Through her arousal, Hayley’s nipples were now stiff little nubs, pointing towards to floor due to her chest’s uncompromising hypertrophy. Ivana slowly found the strength to stand again, her body wracked with desire, her soaking wet pussy begging for attention.

Hayley could feel the final shreds of her restraint melt away, all thoughts of the consequences that would follow purged from her mind. This was the feeling she was after. During her training, she had been confronted by many people who disliked her physique. “You’re starting to look like a man!”, “You know steroids are bad for you, right?” or “Women aren’t meant to look like that.” She had heard it all. But as Hayley began to read more about other strong women, and other Alpha females, she soon realized that she was not the problem.

I should never have worried about Nick not liking my body. Men only dislike my muscles because they are afraid. Afraid of how powerful I will become. How weak I make them feel.

She moaned, her pussy wet at the thoughts flowing through her mind. I could be stronger than a man. I could be bigger than a man. Her sensitive clit continued to throb. She flexed her body over and over, pumping every muscle in her body to the brim. I will be bigger.

Hayley was snapped out of her euphoria at the feeling of Ivana’s small hands caressing her menacing six pack and heaving pecs once again. She loved dominating Ivana. The beautiful blonde’s strong body was made for sex and fit perfectly into her muscular form. Her once mentor had now become totally enamored with her physique, worshipping her muscles at every opportunity.

“Measure my pecs. Don’t you want to know how big they are?” moaned Hayley, seduction dripping from her lips.

Helpless to resist, Ivana wrapped her arms around Hayley’s lats, bringing her lips dangerously close to her pulsing chest. Just as Ivana caught the tape with both hands, Hayley flexed her left pec, pushing the meaty muscle into Ivana’s soft lips. Caught by pleasant surprise, Ivana’s lips went to work kissing and licking the hard muscle and soft skin.
Hayley moaned, ready to let her desire to fuck Ivana free, but first, she grabbed a handful of Ivana’s hair in her hand, pulling her face off her manly chest. Ivana gasped, the feeling of her hair being pulled making her melt in Hayley’s hands.

“Not yet, darling. First, I need to know how big this chest is.”

Ivana nodded wordlessly. She needed Hayley to fuck her again. Pulling the tape around Hayley’s fully flexed torso she read out the final measurement.

“48 inches.” Ivana whispered.

Now nothing stood between Hayley and the tasty piece of meat in front of her. Grabbing Ivana’s collar with both hands, she tore open her singlet, her naked breasts quaking in shock. Ivana gasped for air; her breath stolen by the way that Hayley simply took her. Owned her.

Ivana had always been the strong one in her circles. Even in her previous relationships she had always been the one who was in control, regardless of whether they were male or female. But for the first time in her life, Ivana felt safe in someone else’s arms. She felt like someone could finally make her feel protected. Someone could finally own her; dominate her the way she always wanted.

Hayley shifted forward and groaned with pleasure. The simple act of stepping forward had rubbed the material of her underwear against her bulging clitoris, sending unfathomable waves of arousal through her. It felt stiff as a rock, and with a few probing pumps she found she could flex her clit, and make it pulse in her panties. Her pleasure was only beginning however, as Ivana wrapped her arms behind her neck and pulled her into a deep kiss. Ivana ground her firm body against Hayley’s, not content using only her hands to scour the muscular amazon in front of her. Hayley’s gripped Ivana’s tight waist before grabbing her firm ass with one of her big hands. Ivana whimpered into Hayley’s soft lips, her pussy was achingly wet, and without hesitation she hopped up, wrapped her legs around Hayley’s hips and began to grind her pussy into Hayley’s rock-hard abs.

Hayley was in a state of bliss. The taste of Ivana’s lips and alabaster skin was intoxicating. She had never been with a woman before, but in this moment, she couldn’t resist the feeling of Ivana’s feminine curves and supple muscles molding against her body. Hayley could feel her abs becoming slick with Ivana’s cum, the blonde girl moaning and groaning as she humped Hayley’s ridged core with her pussy and small clit.

Hayley’s thick legs held the weight of the two women with ease. Her big, bare feet easily handling the load. Without the slightest strain, Hayley took a few steps forward, her toes pointing as she walked, pumping her diamond calves and swollen quads with each step. Hayley continued on until she had pinned Ivana against the wall behind them, the impact forming a dent in the shape of Ivana’s muscular back. As both women’s lips remained locked in their sensual dance, Ivana dropped her feet to the floor, only to have them fall on Hayley’s. Beneath her feet, Ivana could feel the muscular tendons and vascularity in Hayley’s foot, which also held her weight without any issue. Ivana opened her eyes in a slight break between their kissing. Even standing a little higher, Hayley still felt like she towered over Ivana, her sheer mass totally owning the space.

Hayley’s sopping wet pussy had already soaked through her underwear which was stretched to its absolute limit around her huge glutes and wide hips. But despite this, Hayley was chasing a new orgasm, one she had never experienced.
Taking Ivana’s dainty hands into hers, she pinned them above her head and pressed her hardbody against Ivana. The smaller women gasped; her whole body enveloped by Hayley’s unrelenting musculature. She squirmed as she tried to free herself to caress and worship Hayley’s huge body and get her lips on the amazon again.

Hayley leaned into Ivana’s ear, “You like that, baby? You like my big muscles all over you?”

Ivana shuddered at the seductive sound of Hayley’s voice, “Oh yeah. You know I love it.”

Hayley widened her stance, moving her feet with Ivana’s still on top, spreading Ivana’s legs.

“God, Ivana. I just love being so much bigger than you. I love how small you look next to me. Don’t you?”

“Oh yes Hayley. God yes. I love how huge you are.”

Hayley could feel the moment coming, it had been so pumped for so long she could feel it was slowly growing bigger and bigger.

“You want me to dominate you, baby? You want me to make you my bitch?”

Ivana couldn’t handle being teased anymore, “Yeah baby! Oh god, I want to be your bitch! Your sexy fucking bitch!”

With a resounding “RIP”, Hayley’s clit tore through her underwear surging through the material, standing proud and erect. It was as big as Hayley’s thumb, at almost 2.5 inches of solid womanhood, covered in hair thin veins. As Hayley’s shredded panties fell to the floor, her hips thrust forward with savage force, aimed straight at Ivana’s wet vagina. Ivana’s underwear was no match for Hayley’s rock-hard sex, as it punched a hole straight through her panties and plunged into her pussy. Ivana threw her head back and screamed with pleasure, an earth-shattering orgasm exploding through her body. What just happened??
Her brain could barely comprehend the myriad of stimuli assaulting her senses. All she could do was beg for more.

“Oh yes, Hayley!” She cried, not even sure how what she felt could be true, “Fuck me, you big bitch!”

Hayley grunted with every thrust, her hands still pinning Ivana’s. This was incredible! She had never felt anything like this before. This was a new kind of power. She felt like a man, but better. Feeling Ivana’s tight, wet pussy on her clit sent her wild. She continued to pump her clit in and out of the sexy blonde like a piston, the wet slap of Ivana’s pussy hitting her muscular crotch echoing through the room. After 15 minutes of clitfucking her friend, Hayley felt a new kind of orgasm rising. It built up in her clit, feeling like her whole rod was on fire. She picked up the pace, and strength of her thrusts, banging Ivana’s backside into the wall over and over. Ivana screamed again, another orgasm erupting from her pussy. It felt like she was being fucked by a man.
And not just any man, the biggest man she had ever had sex with.
With a roar, Hayley forced her clit into Ivana’s pussy one final time, when suddenly she felt her orgasm erupt through not just her pussy, but from her clit as well. She could feel a tiny bead of liquid shoot from her clit into her friend’s vagina. Hayley opened her eyes and gazed at Ivana’s sweaty, glistening muscles, a look of pure joy on her face. Pulling her still erect clit out of Ivana, Hayley placed her hands under Ivana’s hamstrings and lifted her over her head, so her legs rested on her shoulders.

Ivana was shocked at the ease at which she had been lifted into the air. At her weight she definitely wasn’t light, but Hayley had lifted her like a feather. She looked down and watched as Hayley took the front of her underwear in her teeth and ripped them in half. Hayley’s traps bulged with power, pencil thick veins crawled up to her thick neck and down to her striated shoulders. As Ivana groped the immovable muscle in Hayley’s shoulders, the brunette’s tongue dove into Ivana’s pussy.

Hayley began to eat out her best friend with the skill of a veteran and the care of a lover, drinking in the taste of the blonde girl’s sex. Ivana had shown Hayley what she was truly capable of, and now she wanted to return the favor to her old mentor.

By giving her the night of her life.

I checked my phone once again. It was late. Hayley would normally be home by now. Maybe she went out somewhere after her workout? His phone buzzed. Grabbing it out, I unlocked the screen to a new message:

“Hey babe, I know you’re probably on your way home by now. Just wanted to say I’m out with Ivana and I left your dinner in the fridge. Love you!”

I smiled. Damn. Just my luck I would try to surprise her the one night she was busy.

“Thanks Hayley. Hope you have a great time. See you soon x”

That was unfortunate. I took out the bag of surprises I had for Hayley and laid them on the table. Two syringes of the androgen formula I had been putting in our meals these past few days, a gym membership for me to get back into shape with her and posing suits for us both.
I held the last surprise for a few seconds longer.

She was going to love this.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2020, 04:41:40 am »
A nice update! Wonder how this is going to play out!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2020, 02:36:16 pm »
Freaking amazing story, he's been cycling her without her knowing!! Unbelievable twist........wonder what the last surprise is going to be?? Carry on, Karma to you........

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2020, 05:15:41 am »
Great chapter and there is still room for more growing.

Offline Daedan0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2020, 01:26:54 am »
Hey there everyone! Here's part four! Hope you enjoy <3

Month four.

It had been another crazy month for our household, with all sorts of new things happening. This month, I had been out of town finishing a contract that would give me some free time at home. It was a pain to be away from Hayley yet again, but it was a necessary evil to make sure we could continue to fund the machine that my wife was turning into. The one saving grace about my trip away, is that I had access to a hotel gym and my work hours were significantly shorter. Over the month I began training hard once again. Mixed with the androgen formula I had been gifted by one of our clients, I was making considerable gains. I had managed to gain back half of the size I had lost during my two months without lifting, bringing my biceps back to an impressive 20.5 inches. I was feeling better than ever and couldn’t wait to get home to Hayley.

Before I left, I bought Hayley a month’s supply of a new protein powder that was said to synthesize twice as fast into the blood stream. She was very happy with that. However, what I didn’t tell her was that I had laced it all with the same androgen formula that had been given to me. I couldn’t wait to see what would become of her once I got home.

For the past month, Hayley and Ivana had moved their training back to a public gym. But not just any public gym, this gym was full of hardcore bodybuilders, both male and female. Both women fit in perfectly here. Inspired by her friend’s progress, Ivana had rekindled her love for lifting and was determined to break her plateau. With their new contacts at the gym, the two girls had been offered new and experimental drugs to help assist their training. With some help from her new oral and injection cycle, Ivana had reached a record size of 16 inch biceps, with the rest of her body growing equally as fast. She was loving her new size and the feeling of stretching material on her growing muscles.

However, despite being one of the biggest women in the gym, Ivana’s growth paled in comparison to the transformation that Hayley had experienced. The Amazon had exploded with size, quickly becoming the largest, most muscular woman the gym had ever seen.
Large enough to even challenge some of the biggest men there.

Hayley eyed herself in the mirror, checking out her huge, heaving mass. She wore only a stringer singlet, leggings, and a skintight sports bra, stretched to the end of its life. Hayley then cast her eye to a man across the room, Charlie. He had been one of the first people she had met at here, and was a kind man, but she knew he secretly checked her out. Charlie was not the biggest guy here by any means. At 175lbs, he was not much bigger than she was when she first joined.

Today was meant to be a powerlifting day for her, with squats, bench, and deadlifts. But she had spied Charlie for the first time in about two weeks and even from a distance, she knew it had happened.

“You start your sets,” she said slyly, “I’m gonna have a little fun with Charlie.”

Ivana bit her lip, “Okay, but just so you know, I’m definitely going to be checking you out from here.”

Hayley smiled. It felt like forever since she had seen Nick, and in the months they had been apart, Ivana had always been there for her. Ivana was the one who had been there when she had struggled to feel comfortable with her new body. She was the one who had reassured Hayley that she was beautiful and worth loving. She made her feel loved, and frankly, Hayley felt that she loved her too. They had even started sleeping over regularly at each other’s houses, which resulted in a great deal of sex, but also long nights of cuddling and spending time together, which is what Hayley really wanted. As far as anyone in the gym knew, the two girls were lovers, and even they had started to see each other that way.

With a kiss on the kiss as farewell, Hayley stalked over to Charlie, ready to see the fruits of her labor. Charlie was seated on a bench doing bicep curls. He had gotten a bit bigger since she had last seen him, he was curling 50lb dumbbells and looked like he was having trouble.
He dropped the weights at his sides, flexing his arms a few times.

“Nice weight, Charlie.”

He almost jumped out of his skin, “Oh jeez! Don’t scare me like tha…”

His jaw dropped to the floor.

Hayley gave him a sultry smirk. “Hey handsome.”

“Hayley??”

“Don’t look so surprised, Charlie. You know I practically live here.” She joked.

He couldn’t believe his eyes, she was huge!

“How many more sets do you have?” she asked.

“Uh… One more.”

Hayley grinned mischievously, “Perfect, I’ll join you.”

She walked off to grab some dumbbells for herself, returning with a pair of 60 pounders.

“Whenever you’re ready,” she said with a wink.

Charlie picked up his weights and started to curl, and though he normally liked to watch his form and technique, he couldn’t keep his eyes off of Hayley’s enormous arms. Next to her, he felt like a child. Her forearms were downright imposing with thick, cordlike veins bursting from her skin. Comparing their arms, it looked like her forearms weren’t much smaller than his biceps. Her biceps however, were a blazing fire compared to a candle.
Each rep made her arms swell; her skin stretched paper thin over her incredible muscles.
He could hardly believe this was the same woman he had met a few weeks ago. He swore he was bigger than her then, and there surely couldn’t have been any way that she could have grown that much faster than him. Right?

Hayley was really getting off on this obvious display of dominance. Each rep made her feel so powerful. Charlie wasn’t a small guy. He looked like he had around 17.5 inch biceps, which compared to most men was very impressive, but Hayley’s biceps made his look weak.
After ten reps, he started to falter. After ten reps, Hayley was getting bored. This weight was way too light for her, so she stood up mid set and grabbed a pair of 70lb dumbbells.
Now, she could feel the burn! As she curled, she saw Charlie’s eyes go wide. He barely squeezed out 13 reps at 50lbs. At 70lbs, Hayley nailed 30 reps with perfect form. She dropped her weights with a resounding thud and stood with a grunt. Turning to Charlie, she reached a hand out to him.

“Stand up.”

He took her hand, which just like her arms, had grown thick and powerful, She closed her hand around his easily and she pulled him to his feet as if he was a sack of flour. It seemed so effortless to her. As he stood, the next elephant in the room became obvious. She was now taller than him too. At almost 5’10, Charlie didn’t often find himself looking up at people, even less often for women. She looked as if she almost had an inch on him now.

With a smile, Hayley brought her arms up into a dooming double bicep pose. She may have only been an inch taller, but she was much, much wider. He was really regretting wearing a tank top now.

“Go on, Charlie. Show me those guns.” Hayley commanded.

He slowly brought his arms up and the difference was startling. Hayley brought her biceps to bear with a mindboggling flex. The impromptu posedown had caught the attention of a few other gymgoers, with many whispers commenting on the sheer size difference between the two. Hayley brought her pumped forearm next to Charlie’s bicep and pumped it a few times. That confirmed it. Her forearms had nearly reached the size of his 17.5 inch biceps and were far more vascular than his entire arm.

Hayley then shuffled behind him, completely obscuring him from those behind and eclipsing his smaller, weaker body.

She leaned forward, her breath against the back of his neck, “I know you’ve been watching me, Charlie. I know you love my big, sexy muscles.”

Charlie could feel his cock begin to swell in his shorts.

Hayley brought her pumped biceps up in a final flex, completely blowing his inferior body out of the water.

“Mmm… I love them too, Charlie. I love how small they make you look. I love how my muscles own you.”

She could feel her clit bulge hungrily against her underwear and shorts, the material rubbing against her wet sex. Hayley took a step forward, subtly gyrating her hips against Charlies ass.

“Oooh, I could take you. Make you my bitch. Would you like that?”

Charlie could feel sweat dripping down his face as he tried his best not to cum in his shorts. God, even her womanhood felt bigger than his.

“Y-Yes.” He whimpered.

Hayley smiled. “Good. You’re coming home with me tonight.”

Just then, Hayley could hear two voices arguing. Ivana? She turned around, seeing Ivana in a heated discussion with her nemesis, Aidan. Completely abandoning her current endeavor, she stormed over to the two.

“Hurry up, bitch. I need to get my workout in.”

“Fuck you, Aidan. We’re still using this rack.”

“Who’s we?”

Hayley stopped right behind him, “Me.”

Though he tried to hide it, he jumped a little bit. That made both girls laugh a little bit.

“Aw, I’m sorry Aidan. You scared of little ol’ me?” Hayley kidded.

Aidan was a stereotypical jock. Big and burly, he had pestered the two girls the entire month they had spent at this new gym. Easily one of the biggest guys at the gym, Aidan wasn’t shy about sharing his distaste for muscular women. Looking over Hayley’s body, however, he was shocked. Every muscle on her body bulged out of her skimpy outfit. She almost looked as big as… No. Surely not. She looked him straight in the eye. Was she always that tall?

“Pfft. As if.” He scoffed, “I’m using this rack. You dykes are taking too long.”

“Piss off, Aidan. We were here first.” Said Ivana angrily.

Hayley stepped forward. “Hang on, babe. I have a better idea.”

Both Ivana and Aidan looked quizzically at her. “You outlift me, the rack is yours.”

Aidan laughed, “Please. You might as well have just said the rack is mine.”

Hayley was reeling with excitement. Looking over his body, she felt a new wave of confidence surge through her, she was just as big as he was. Ivana could see it too, and it was driving her wild.

Hayley stepped to the rack, “Biggest squat gets the rack.”

Aidan crossed his arms across his body. “Whatever. Ladies first.”

Hayley started to pile weights onto the metal bar. 400 lbs met on the bar. “Good warmup.” She said, as her legs fired the weight up and down. Her swollen hamstrings bulged beneath her enormous quads, pushing the weight with ease. Aidan slipped under the weight and just as easily pressed it. The pair slipped another 45lbs on the bar.

Both muscle beasts completed the next rep with relative ease. Ivana was loving every second of the competition. Hayley was pacing with one of the biggest guys in the gym, and arguably, she looked even more impressive.

Another 45lbs made its way onto the bar with a clank. “Now we’re getting somewhere” hummed Hayley. Things were getting serious now. She slipped off her shoes bringing her eye line a little lower than Aidan’s. Bringing herself under the bar, she felt the cold steel meet her thick traps and stood proud. Her legs were getting seriously pumped now. Every tendon in her body looked as if it had been carved from stone, her thick quads shredded with shebeef and thick veins. As she squatted the weight, her calves exploded with size, swelling into diamond hard mounds of muscle. With a light grunt, she pushed the floor away, bringing the weight back to the rack.

Aidan was getting angry now. “Fuck this!”

He slapped another 85lbs onto the bar, bringing the total to 575lbs. A huge jump. Aidan got under the bar. This was his max, and he hadn’t really worked up to it correctly, but there was no way he was gonna lose to a girl. No matter how roided up she was. He pushed the bar with everything he had, shakily rising to his feet. His whole body quaked underneath the huge weight. A loud yell erupted from his mouth as he began to squat the weight, dragging various onlookers to the squat rack.

He shook with every second, but slowly, slowly began to push the weight upwards. After what seemed like an eternity, he barely reached the apex of the lift and cried out in triumph.

“Fuck yeah! Beat that.”

Hayley was practically salivating. She was ready to crush this man, once and for all. She wordlessly added another 25lbs bringing the total to whopping 600lbs. She slipped under the bar, her back pressing hard against steel. With a roar of her own, Hayley’s piston legs pressed the weight upwards, her clothes stretched tight across her body and her whole body flexed to freakish proportions. To Ivana, who knew Hayley’s body inside and out, it looked like she was growing right before her eyes. She had never seen Hayley squat so much before, but with the sheer confidence that she approached the weight, Ivana had no doubt she would conquer it.
It felt like electricity was surging through Hayley’s veins as she squatted the bar. Today was the day. Not only had she become bigger than Charlie, today was the day she would finally outmuscle Aidan. She had been dreaming of this day all month. Her body felt like it was burning up as she pushed the weight upwards. She could feel her heart beating like a drum and the blood pumping through her like an engine. She could feel her ascent slowing to a crawl just shy of locking out.

“Ahhhhhh!” she exclaimed.

She was never going to lose to Aidan again. She never going to lose to anyone again. She was going to be huge. Bigger than anyone here.

Bigger than Nick.

Her legs burned with pleasure and she could feel her clit bulge in her shorts, desperate to escape from her shorts. She didn’t care about hiding it anymore. She was an alpha. Let them see her in all her glory. The weight rose again, and suddenly it felt as if it had gotten lighter.

“More weight!” she bellowed.

Ivana jumped to her side putting another 20lbs on the bar, 50lbs heavier than Aidan’s.

Hayley, however, was unsatisfied. “More!”

Another 25lbs went onto the bar before Hayley was happy with the weight.

“Oooh, yeah! Now we’re talking!”

Hayley dipped once more into the squat, her legs swelling well beyond man-shaming at this point. As she dipped down, she looked even wider than she did a few minutes ago. Beyond the grunts of effort, Aidan, Ivana, and now Charlie could see and hear the threads of Hayley’s clothes splitting at the seams. She was literally growing before their eyes.

“Yes!” Hayley screamed, “Look at this body!”

Slowly the bar travelled up, and with a resounding rip, her shirt split right down the middle of her back, muscular flesh spilling through the receding material. They fell in tatters to the ground leaving nothing but a desperate sports bra. Her clit was surging with blood as well, drilling through its restraints and creeping up out of her shorts. As she reached the top of her lift, the three awestruck onlookers behind her found she stood taller, now the same height as Aidan with no shoes.

“God, I’m so strong!” she roared.

She dropped for another rep, and another, and another. Each rep split more of her shorts, bra, and even her feet looked like they were growing out of her socks.

After ten incredible reps, she finally racked the weight and stood to her full height. She was now easily 5’11 and nearly as wide as the rack. Charlie, Aidan, and Ivana stood dumbfounded at the sight of Hayley’s immense bulk. Aidan was in disbelief. How could this be happening? Hayley had the widest, thickest back he had ever seen. Valleys of muscle that could outflex anyone in the gym. Legs like mountains of muscle and broad shoulders formed the most exaggerated hourglass figure imaginable.

As she turned, several onlookers fainted, others looked away disgusted, but many were left aroused in ways they had never experienced.

Hayley’s body was shredded beyond belief and her new height gave her a higher perspective than almost everyone else in the gym. The feeling was intoxicating. She looked Aidan directly in the eyes as she brought her arms into a freakish most muscular.
Every muscle in her body dialed to 11, veins splayed over each exposed inch of flesh.

“Aaaaaahhh!” she moaned.

A final surge of grow flowed through her, the final rags of clothing exploding off her frame. The amazon stood; her naked body utterly flawless. Four months ago she would have ran in fear at the thought of being naked in a public gym, but now? Now she had accepted the Alpha she truly was. She was the most muscular, powerful person in this gym. She had nothing to hide.

Her hard clit stood erect from her crotch; an imposing 5 inch rod of thick, pulsating muscle.
She brought her arms up in a double bicep pose, showing off her now 20 inch biceps. She towered over Aidan and looked down at him smugly.

“Beat this, bitch.”

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2020, 03:09:51 am »
Really well done.  :clap:

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2020, 09:01:40 am »
Awesome!

Online mattrius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2020, 05:46:14 pm »
Love it! Nick is in for a BIG surprise when he gets home!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Get Huge!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View