LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Celebrity Muscle Girl Fakes

Started by moarmuscle, August 07, 2020, 12:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

 :wow:  :rock: I know how difficult and time consuming these can be since I have tried to do video manipulations myself without success.

Maybe you can do a Renee Toney video wish Stacey Dash's face?


moarmuscle

Stacey Dash (body model: Rene Toney)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DOWNLOAD:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigbody

These are amazing great work can you please do Taylor swift and Katy perry huge thanks my friend i really appreciate the hard work you do but it is worth it thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moarmuscle

Charlize Theron (body model: Yevgeniya Kirilych)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UnholyDk1103

This is so cool!

Could you please do a Yaxeni Oriquen video with Lucy Pinders face? ;D

moarmuscle

Lucy Pinder (body model: Yaxeni Oriquen)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moarmuscle

Melissa Benoist aka Supergirl (body model: Nina Loebardt)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigbody

hey buddy can you please do taylor swift and katy perry on mz devious and nataliya amazonka body@ thanks my friend
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moarmuscle

Taylor Swift (body model: Christa Bauch)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moarmuscle

Jennifer Aniston  (body model: Vanessa Dominguez)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moarmuscle

Britney Spears  (body model:  Aleesha Young)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bonocarlo

Thank you so much for your great fakes!!!  :bravo:

I am trying the same with Reface app but it is the latest version and vids are too short (15 sec.) and with very bad quality (480x360)... The work is very frustrating compared to yours... :angry:

Are you using another app and/or pc program or wich version or Reface are you using?
[Applaud+] if you liked. Thanks.

bonocarlo

I mean... I can't bypass the llimit of 15secs lenght and I would like to be able to process better quality vids (at least 640x480). Is that possible?

Thi is one of my vids...

Body model: the fabulous Aleesha Young
Face model: Diletta Leotta (italian sport journalist)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DOWNLOAD: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[Applaud+] if you liked. Thanks.

jetpistol1

wow please do one with cardi b for kicks lol

moarmuscle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I mean... I can't bypass the llimit of 15secs lenght and I would like to be able to process better quality vids (at least 640x480). Is that possible?

Thi is one of my vids...

Body model: the fabulous Aleesha Young
Face model: Diletta Leotta (italian sport journalist)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DOWNLOAD: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It should be!  If memory serves, the limitations of the app are 640x640, up to 20 frames/sec and up to 15 sec gifs...
usually I have several gifs ready and download them as mp4s, then I use a video editor to stitch them together :)