Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582883 Posts in 74603 Topics by 30339 Members - Latest Member: DanMeyer June 16, 2024, 07:05:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Super Growth Girlfriend
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Super Growth Girlfriend  (Read 34201 times)

Offline bart33456

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Super Growth Girlfriend
« on: July 15, 2020, 02:17:42 pm »
We had finally settled into our new apartment and it was close to a local gym with everything Shana needed to train. By this point she had upped her steroid dosage and was about on my level of lifting, which was nice, because it meant that we didn’t have to constantly restack the weights. I was 210 lbs and benching 270lbs and squatting 450lbs. She was 165lbs and maxing out at 250lbs on bench and 500lbs on squat, she always had stronger legs than me but they are also stubbier (making excuses for myself at the time). Her biceps were at about 16” and mine were at about 17.5” and my quads were at about 24” and so were hers. Her voice had gotten a little huskier, but certainly not manly by any means, but I knew this would be a side effect along with the enlarged clit, extra body hair, and back acne. Which to me was offset by her increased sex drive. She certainly turned heads at the gym and when guys came up to her and started talking to her I was sure to step in and cut it short. Not that she couldn’t handle herself, but when she was in the gym, it was go time, no room for distractions.
School was getting ready to start and since Shana was unable to get her scholarship and her parents were unable to help her out, she was not attending but still living with me. She promised to help pay by getting a part time job, but lifting was a full time job for her and she was getting ready to be in a contest in a couple months. So she worked about 20 hours a week mostly on weekends, and I offered to pay for rent and utilities and food with my parents, mine, and student loan money. My parents were very distant from me because of work, but were well off there would be times that I had not noticed they had been on business trips for days, and I doubt they knew or cared were their money was going. She mostly used her part time money for steroids, extra food, and supplements.
I had fallen into bad habits of not working out once school started because I was studying all the time and Shana was working out twice a day for 3 hours 5-6 times a week, way more than the once a day 4 times a week I had been doing with her, but she said she got bored while I was in class and studying. After about a month into school, I had just finished my first round of exams and was taking a break on the couch watching TV with Shana. She was cuddled up with her head on my chest and her arm across my lap. Her arm was as heavy as a lead tube, and I really hadn’t noticed any of her growth as she mostly took to wearing my baggier close because she had grown/ripped out of most of hers and all her money was going to the problem, so she found no need to by new clothes, but would soon feel guilty for ripping out of mine……..
As we were laying there, she asked excitedly “You want to arm wrestle?”
“Sure!” I said back just as enthusiastic. I had been able to beat her rather easily but it was getting more difficult and the last time we had arm wrestled was about a month ago. It had been a difficult month because of school, we had been on completely separate schedules. The only time we were really together is when we slept at night and most of the time I was too exhausted to do much.
“Let’s arm wrestle on the kitchen table” she said.
“Okay fine with me!” I responded.
She said 1….2…..3….. then we started and man was it a struggle for me! We were tied for the longest time before I finally forced her arm down, but she had veins bulging out of her head where her hair was thinning from the steroids.
“Haha, looks like I’ve still got it” I said triumphantly, flexing my bicep which sort of stretched my shirt sleeve.
“No…..that can’t be! I have been working so hard!” she said angrily “This stupid baggy sweatshirt got in the way!”
“Excuses, excuses.” I said tauntingly, then I suggested “well let’s try it again! But loser has to give oral to the winner.”
A big grin came across her face in a conniving manner, “I was hoping you would say that! Let me just take this here sweatshirt off.”
She stood up and removed her sweatshirt, only wearing one of my A-tanks underneath it.
“JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!” I screamed (and I never swear). How had I not noticed that she had gotten so huge? She was a monster!
She started laughing so hard, “I know what you are thinking, so I am just going to tell you, I weigh 240lbs, benching 335lbs, and squatting 615lbs, my biceps are 22” and thighs are 30” and it looks like you have shrunken biceps down to 16” from not working out, this battle was won before it began”
I was physically shaking from fear and excitement and turned on at the same time. We put our hands in position.
“Woooooks wike somebody is scawyed” she said in a taunting baby voice, “Don’t worry, we are both in for a surprise tonight!”
“Left or right arm?” she asked “I will just do eenie meenie miney moe” she stated.
As she sounded off she flexed each pec in rhythm, which had nothing left of her breast, but were just thick slabs of meat that protruded 4 inches out from her chest, with her nipples getting ready to rip through my wife beater, which more rightfully could be called a boyfriend beater, because she knew she was going to kick my ass in arm wrestling. It landed on right.
I literally couldn’t muster any words to respond.
She started the count 3….2…..1…. Go! I pushed with all my might into her arm but she didn’t budge. She casually yawned and put her other hand up to her face.
“You might want to use your other hand” she said. I looked at her in shock with sweat dripping from my brow with all my effort.
So I put all my weight with my other hand into it and finally started to push her down. She shot me a “Really, you think you can win?” look and before I knew what happened my hand go slammed all the way in the other direction and I had lost.
“You know the deal” she said ominously.
I was excited, this was the first time in about a month that we had really done foreplay, since I had been so exhausted or busy. We promptly went to the bedroom taking off our clothes on the way, her being in front of me. Her development was insane! Her traps, lats, glutes, triceps! I was not sure whether to be amazed by the shape, size, or vascularity. When we got in there she said, “Remember the deal?” and threw me on the small couch we had in our bedroom.
I said, “Wouldn’t be easier if you laid on your back while my tongue works its magic?” with my eyes locked on hers, not being able to make their way down her body yet.
“Not anymore” she said with a settle grin on her face. She pointed my eyes down.
I worked my eyes slowly down past her bull neck that was wider than her head, into her shoulders teeming with veins that came up to her jaw, down to her massive pecs with a roadwork of veins, past her pool ball 8 pack, and finally to her swollen pussy with veins pulsating in and out an inch with every one of her heartbeats, topped off by a thick long clit standing erect with veins as big as the ones in my wrist.
She grabbed my face and shoved it into her crotch and my mouth engulfed her clit which could easily pass as a veiny version of my pinky finger. She moaned loud and hoarse as my tongue flicked her clit around in my mouth. She screamed and squeeked and my face at this point was soaked in her juices, as she lifted me up and powercleaned me onto the bed. She rode on top of me and I am ashamed to say that I didn’t last long. Her pussy was so hot, swollen, and tight, that she was controlling it with a massaging motion and when she felt me cum she clamped down to keep me in. I shouted in joy at how good that just felt. And she rolled off of the top of me. I grabbed her head to bring it into my chest, but she did the same to me and I had to give into her power.
This routine continued for the next couple of months and we were having the best sex of our lives, up until the two weeks before her first show, when she told me we need to slow down, so she could focus on her first show, when we were together, we were having sex or I was sucking on her clit, so she just wanted to be able to focus. The show came along and all of the other competitors didn’t stand a chance, except one. She may have been bigger than Shana and Shana was mad when she caught me staring at her instead of focusing on her right before the show. Shana ended up placing second, and I was nervous knowing she did not take being second well, especially when she thought she was a shoe in for first.
Shana told me after the show that she needed to focus more on training and that she had gotten lazy and needed to double, no triple, no quintuple her anabolics. I told her that she was big enough and that she already had 25” arms. But it wasn’t enough for her. She told me that she loved me, but that she was going to shut herself off from the world for the next year and take 1st next year.
We slept in separated rooms, but not to say that we didn’t love each other anymore, she knew how big a fan of her muscles I was, and she told me that this will be the best gift she could give me, so I would have to wait an entire year before I could see her again, and even then I would be an audience member at the show. I was active during the day while she slept and she was active I night while I slept. This made it easier on us. She would send me emails, telling me about her progress without revealing too many details. She would tell me she set another weightlifting record, beating out men’s records, and that would give me enough of an erection to get rid of it myself. We had to move to the bottom floor of our apartment because our downstairs neighbors complained about us banging on the floor too much, little did they know that was Shana tip-toeing around. She was able to move everything in one night, even all of our heavy stuff, stuff that entire moving teams have trouble moving.
So a year had passed like this, it was tough, but well worth it in the end………

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Super Growth Girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 06:22:51 pm »
An alright story, I must say.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 12:56:17 am »
Not bad for a start. Keep at it.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2020, 01:01:58 am »
Pretty good, I like where this is going, I hope there's more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline bart33456

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2020, 01:54:54 pm »
It was the day of the show, and whispers had been flying around about some guy in the back that was the biggest bodybuilder, they have ever seen. In the back of my mind I knew the truth.
The women were getting called out and I started to feel the ground shake. I had a feeling it was my woman. The announcer called the heavyweights out on to stage one at a time listing their weights. The women came out; 178lbs, 188lbs, 169lbs, 204lbs, then there was Tara, the girl Shana lost to last year, 304lbs! Damn, she was huge, she strutted out on stage but something was wrong, all of the women had a disappointed look on their face. I struggled to hold in my laughter because I knew my love was going to win. Shana…………283lbs. Oh…..my……..god…….. She didn’t even have to flex. She was an animal. There was no way that she was losing this year. She shot me a grin then lipped the words “for you” and broke into a crab pose where she ended up just being a head surrounded by a pulsating mass of veins and muscle. Her posing suit got swallowed by her muscles. She took first.
I couldn’t stop praising her the whole drive home, luckily I drive big SUV by the way. She rattled off her measurements and I had about ten orgasms since she posed on stage an hour ago. Biceps 32”, quads 47”, calves 29”, clit “well you will find out when we get home”.
We made it inside, she had to turn sideways just to squeeze through the door.
“I have a present for you” she said.
“Trust me that pose was enough of a present for a lifetime” I said. She laughed
She pulled a bunch of tiny little thongs out of a bag.
“I think those are too small for you,” I chuckled.
“Yes they are, but they are not for me, they are for you. I love you, but you will do as I say from now on. I am the dominant in the relationship, I am number one” she said assertively. While I admit it did seem a little bit violent, I had always kind of fantasized about this type of relationship. “Now put it on, in the bathroom then come model it for me” She said.
I went into her bathroom to put it on, she had always been kind of a slob, so I saw muscle mags laying out everywhere which I figured was normal for her, but I was curious about the male masturbator and lube. I looked at myself in her mirror with my package bulging out against one of the tiny little man thongs she had gotten me. I thought to myself “Well, this is my life now”.
I stepped into her bedroom and she told me how sexy I was and that I will only wear these around the house from now on. She was sitting on her couch only wearing her own thong bottom but her mound below her waist was pulsating hard. Her clothes she wore in laid in shreds and her thong could barely stand the pulsating of her crotch. She pointed down and said step back and watch this. She did another crab flex and this time her clit was poking through her thong and ripped it off completely. Her clit was nearly as big as my penis but underneath all her muscle and crotch she somehow still seemed so very feminine.
“On your knees, NOW!” she said, I was still amazed at her sheer size, but I got on my knees staring face to face with the muscle monster beneath her belt. “Good boy” she said and patted me on the head. Then rubbed her fingers through my hair to the back of my head and said, “NOW SUCK! And it better be hard or I will make you wear that little thong as your only clothing out in public” she laughed. I sucked her clit hard and flicked it with my tongue as she started to buck her hips into my face. I could taste her hot cream running down my face as she squeeled. She ordered me to lick it all off my face and swallow it and I obeyed. When she had cum after the third time and my tongue was getting sore she lifted with me one arm from under my armpit and said “now your turn”. She rode on top of me and I was in disbelief still that I was getting fucked by this muscle god, this woman who had been nearly have my size a couple years before had now passed my wildest fantasy. I didn’t last long with her pussy muscles squeezing my juice out and her big clit slapping against me.
“Now my turn” she said.
“What?!” I asked unsure what she was talking about.
Before I knew it, her big muscular pussy, thats pulsation was only rivaled by her muscles swelling up and down inches, had pushed my member out of her and then she took her massive clit and jammed it into my ass. I can’t say it was pleasant, but her biceps are as big around as my torso, so I was not going to tell her no. I screamed out in pain, she said “sorry, but you will have to get used to this”. I felt her clit spasm and she was screaming “Fuck yeah!” as she thrust back and forth. She looked down at me and had a guilty look, because she knew it hurt me. But this was all to feed her muscle lust and I was okay with the side effects of her crotch muscles getting bigger, if that meant the rest of her muscles were getting bigger, too. She went on for what seemed like an eternity, but after about 4 minutes it was over. She fell on top of me and nearly crushed me then rolled over. She brought my head into her chest and said “sorry, about that, dear, but it is over now, and I couldn’t help myself. My clit is just so big and it feels so good thrusting it into things. She explained that my tight ass felt so good. And I figured if I got to slam my dick in her pussy then I was fine with her doing this, even though it would take time getting used too. I told her I understand and knew that this was a possibility when she started using steroids. She gave me a kiss on the forehead as I lay encapsulated in her massive arms.
“Before I go to bed I need to get in a quick workout” she said.
“Really?!” I said with a chuckle.
Before I knew it she had swung me around and she was benching me I fell asleep to the rhythm of her pressing me up and down, she was whispering to herself and was on 78 when I dozed off. When I woke she was still bench pressing me and was on 832.
“I will stop” she chuckled. “I might be getting tired, I need to grab my midnight snack anyway.” She can back with 10 lbs of chicken and a gallon of protein shake and devoured it in about 10 minutes. She showed me how to inject her with her steroid cocktail, as it was damn near impossible for her to reach her own ass cheek anymore.
“Remember how small I used to be? Now I am the biggest muscle woman, no person, ever” she said.
“I LOVE IT!” I said “and you can bench press me to sleep any night you want” I laughed.
“And I am only going to make these tiny little muscles bigger” she said.
I gulped and the way she said it made me orgasm again, can she really get any bigger I thought? Then I drifted off to sleep using her bicep as a pillow.

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2020, 01:52:35 pm »
I'm really digging this story! Steroid fueled growth is one of my absolute favorites.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2020, 08:58:34 pm »
Great story. Karma for all!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2020, 11:24:51 pm »
Nice story so far. Lets see how it continues.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2020, 05:36:15 am »
Great story and would like to read more growth and what she can do with all her strenght.

Offline bart33456

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2020, 12:26:49 pm »
1 month later
My daily routine had become wake up, sometimes to Shana benching me, or sucking her dry before she starts her day, I always feared that she would just crush me between her thighs when I’m sucking on her clit, but I knew she wouldn’t actually ever try to hurt me. She repped one arm curls with my bench max, which was such a huge turn on. After the morning suck I would load up her syringe with about 10x’s the recommended dose of steroids for a male bodybuilder. And I usually would shave down the parts she couldn’t reach, but we both barely fit in the shower anymore thanks to her size growth. She would usually flex for me for about 20 minutes each morning, which would result in many orgasms. Then she would workout with me, curl me, press me, row me, then run with me on her back draped around her shoulders. We had put in an application for to compete against male bodybuilders, but they responded that it’s unfair to the men because it would destroy their egos when I women easily beats them and could be bad for the sport because nobody wants to compete against her. We were having to get clothes specially tailored for her because she was ripping out of everything we could find. She also started to have to wear men’s jock straps and thongs because her clit was bulging out of all of her panties, so she gave her hand me downs to me, which I didn’t like but it turned her on and it was nice to not to have to wear a thong every once in a while.
She loved to wrestle with me, too. It wasn’t really a match because she wouldn’t even break a sweat while I could barely move her arm when she would pin me down. She would usually make me hit myself with my own hand and then telling me to stop hitting myself while she laughed. If I called her a name or complained too much she would bend me over her knee and give me a spanking and it normally hurt really badly since I would only be wearing a thong. She would normally start by walking toward me with my knees getting weak from the floor shaking beneath my feet. Her massive biceps nearly were 180 degrees out from her body from how big her arms were. Her legs rippled with massive swollen muscle and veins with each step toward me. She always had a confident smirk as she and I both knew I didn’t stand a chance against her massive muscles. She would lift me up by my thong with one hand and shove my head down with her other forcing my mouth over her massive pecs and nipples. I tried to fight back but she would reassure me there was no point. “I am 3x your weight” she would say tauntingly. After she was satisfied she would humiliate me by telling me to flex my biceps and legs and then her saying,”awww look at those cute little muscles” and then tell me that real muscles look like this and break into her posing routine. She would then easily wrestle me to the ground and start to ride my face and I would eat her pussy.
I was her bitch, she never called me that, but we knew the situation. When she would give me a show she would always say things like:
“I am a fucking monster” then bust into a side chest pose.
“Then nobody can stop me” then a crab pose
“I am a god” then a double bicep pose
“My Biceps are bigger than your chest” then front flex
She took everything about my manhood and broke it down. Sure at school I acted alpha and was always a group leader and telling people what to do, but back home, I was in her domain.
She would play the “Who is bigger game” which was her just saying that she could wreck me if I back talked her. Then her ripping off our underwear and seeing if my penis was bigger than her clit. Which usually ended with her holding me up with one arm against the wall while she shoved her clit into my ass and thrusted and pumped until she had been satisfied and then I would rail her while she flexed for me. I loved the way her muscles would twitch and shake as I was on top of her, but no matter how hard I rammed into her tight, wet pussy and her massive muscle crotch could take it. Her pussy muscles would massage my hard throbbing cock and even after I came she could hold it in her with amazing control and pump it herself.
Shana had grown a couple inches taller due to the HGH and Steroids and constantly joked about how she was catching up to me in the height department. She was already bigger than me everywhere else and if I joked about how I was taller than her still she would carry me outside and toss me 20 feet in the air like a baby and catch me, all while saying “Yeah, it looks like you are taller” I would naturally freak out but knew she could easily catch me.
One morning while Shana was giving me her flexing show she told me she wanted to try something new.
“What do you have in mind?” I asked.
“See that aluminum bat over there?” She said with a smirk “Get it and swing it as hard as you can at my abs”
“No way! I don’t want to hurt you” I responded. She burst out laughing hard. “Okay, but you asked for it”
I swung and hit her but laid up a little.
“Come on, Pussy, hit me like you mean it!” She said
“Don’t call me a pussy!” I yelled back, “or else!”
She laughed extremely hard at this “laughing from that statement hurts my abs more than you swinging that bat, and for that we will be going to the beach today! After you hit me with that bat as hard as you can first”
Her abs were the size of cereal bowls at this point. She could easily crush anything on them that she pleased. They were coated in big thick chords and veins. I took a swing as hard as I could and it hurt my wrists badly. She just moaned and I could see her panties start to soak and her clit to get erect.
“Again! Until I tell you to stop!” She demanded.
I kept laying into her abs as hard as I could and she kept moaning and groaning and her juices started to drip down her leg. I couldn’t help but be erect myself. Finally, I swung and her hand grabbed the bat and yanked it away from me. She bent the bat in half like it was a plastic straw.
“I am a fucking monster!” she screamed then broke out into a double bicep pose. She had learned to pretty much just wear her panties around the house because she would just rip out of her normal clothes and also I believe she wanted to always let me know how much bigger she was than me. She got in a pushup position and I knew that meant to climb on her back and stick my throbbing cock into her soaking wet vagina. She started counting off one armed pushups with me on her back and quickly got to 100 before she said, “Hold on!” then stood up with me clamped inside of her. She strutted over to the specially made pull up bar, because of her weight, then started doing one armed chin ups. I couldn’t help but cum instantly as her biceps easily pulled our weight up over and over again. Her bicep flexed at this point made a watermelon look small in comparison. She kept grunting and I kept cumming over and over. The whole time she would praise herself saying things like “I am unstoppable” and “I am only getting bigger” and “My muscles are fucking huge”, which only turned me on that much more. We both kept cumming and cumming and finally she sat us back down, her muscles swollen bigger than I had ever seen them before. Her pecs were giant slabs of meat roadmapped with the tiniest veins all the way up too ones the size of my finger.
I started to put one of my Shana required thongs back on as she was panting and sweating.
“Not so fast!” she walked over and ripped my thong off like tissue paper, “You fucked me, now it is my turn.”
I usually got through this next part by distracting myself with how big Shana had gotten. She through me over her shoulder and I looked down at her rock hard glutes. One time I tried going in her “backdoor” like she did to me and she went got a rock the size of my fist from the garden outside and shoved it between her glutes and flexed to crush the rock into a million pieces, then explained if I didn’t want that to happen to my cock, to never try it again. When I said she does it to me all the time, she said it was because she is a muscle monster and her clit needs to work out on something, and just stop her next time if it becomes too much.
So she threw me down on to the bed and started to climb up on the end to mount me missionary style. Her clit was bigger and more swollen than I have ever seen it before, she looked so freaking hot and was swollen to an unhealthy proportion from her neck down to her calves. Her clit was now bigger than my penis when she was “erect” it was too much and I told her no and batted it away.
“Too bad, I am going to make you my little, weak, panty wearing bitch!” She said besmirkingly.
I tried to shove her off, but she was too big and strong and jammed herself inside of me. She thrusted hard on top of me flexing her muscles hard and her veins were popping out of the top of her head. She pinned my arms down over my head and I tried to struggle against her but it was no use. She was grunting louder and louder while saying, “Fuck yeah baby! You can’t even budge my huge muscles!” She lifted one hand up and kept the other hand still pinning both of mine down. She flexed her arm in the mirror that was beside our bed. Her bicep easily was the size of a watermelon. I played along and act liked I enjoyed it for Shana. I felt her juices start to flow and her clit started to spasm inside of my backdoor. She nearly broke my hips thrusting. She saw my pain and started to ease up and let go of my arms to give me a double bicep flex. It was the most insane thing I saw and we both came at the same time. She flipped me around and started to bench press me. She was really a fucking monster.
“We still have to go to the beach today!” She chuckled.
“I don’t really feel like going” I responded.
“Not you choice, unless you want to answer to these guns” she said as she flexed both biceps.
“Now go put on your bikini bottoms, you can use that old pair I have!” She said.
“I am not wearing a woman’s bikini” I responded.
“Well, you are my little girl, so I will dress you up” Shana responded. She went and grabbed a pair of pink patterned bikini bottoms she had grabbed from her drawer and back me into a corner. As she walked over toward me she twitched each pec sending the whole 25lb plate sized pec flying up in each direction with each step. She threw me on the bed face down and pinned me down as she slid them on. I tried to fight back but to no avail.
“You have a cute little butt, in your cute little panty bikinis!” She giggled. “I just can’t help but fuck it again since you disobeyed me.” She was immediately hard again and held me down with one arm as she punished me. “Now, did you learn your lesson?” She asked.
“Yes, sweetie” I responded whimperingly.
“Good, now come give me a hug, because even though I punish you it is because I love and protect you” she said. I cuddled up to her and started sucking on her breast because I knew it drove her wild. After a couple minutes of cuddling we left for the beach and I was wearing Shana’s old bikini, unfortunately.
There was no need for her to wear a top and she had quite the impressive bulge downstairs, so from a distance many thought she was a massive muscle man. It wasn’t until they came closer and started asking questions that they realized she was my girlfriend. They would usually make fun of me about her being stronger, and she would play along by making me flex my biceps next to hers and then she would lift me and press me, then I would have to punch her in the stomach which hurt my hand more than my ego. Usually, she would make them arm wrestle her if they got too condescending to which most would run scared, but there were the few dumb ones, and when they would inevitable lose she would toss them into the ocean…..from about 50 yards away. Most people were disgusted, especially when they asked what was down in her speedo if she wasn’t a man, but they would always say “I know who the man is in this relationship”, to which Shana would respond, “I am the woman, but I run things, haha”. But as a reward she would let me rub her massive muscles down with oil, and give her a reach around!
As we headed back to the parking lot from the beach Shana told me to stand back from our SUV as she had something she wanted to show me. She waddled with her grotesquely over bloated muscle body towards the rear of our SUV, each step made the straining polyester material of her speedo (which was the largest men’s size possible) ride up a little more into her humongous glutes and also her massive muscle pussy which would only serve to pull it tighter against her already swollen clit. There were a couple other people and cars in the beach parking lot but both spaces by us were clear. Shana said “Take a look at this!” as she grabbed underneath the rear bumper and started to lift up our 4 ton SUV. I was standing to the side of the SUV in complete amazement that Shana was getting ready to lift this massive vehicle. As she squatted down I looked over and saw her love mound protruding out in her speedo and soaking with juices. Her nipples were rock hard, almost harder than I was. She started to squat the rear end of the vehicle upward as her massive biceps and shoulders started to swell and become roadmapped with veins. Her neck became twice as wide as her head and she started to push the rear end over her head. As she got it over her head a crowd started to gather around her. She started to easily overhead press the rear end of the SUV. I heard the crowd saying things like “That guy is lifting an SUV” and “that must be the strongest guy ever”. Somebody eventually came up to me and asked if I knew who that guy was. I told him that it was my girlfriend and the love of my life and he was completely disgusted and said, “Dude, she must control you during sex, and I would never backtalk her” I responded “Trust me I don’t, haha!”
Shana did some reps as the crowd looked on in awe, some people looked disgusted and others seemed impressed. I cheered her on and a couple muscle guys came up and started making fun of me for being smaller than Shana, at this point I had gotten used to some ridicule, but it was usually by guys smaller than me (as I was a pretty big guy myself, not a bodybuilder, but I could handle myself). There were 4 of them saying I was gross for having sex with that and that she probably fucks me. Shana heard this and put down the SUV and came over and started telling them that she actually does, and I started blushing from embarrassment. They all started laughing and she continued telling them about our relationship.
“I make him wear my old panties and thongs, the pink little lacey ones, he is my little bitch, I cuddle him to sleep every night with my clit poking into his butt, and rubbing against his lace panties feels so good!” Shana said.
They started laughing even harder. “STOP IT!” I shouted. “Or what?” She said laughingly.
“But you are bigger bitches then he is” Shana said.
“No way!” the biggest of them said.
“We will see about that!” Shana said.
She grabbed the largest underneath the armpits and lifted him into the air, spun him around, and put him into a headlock with one arm in between her massive bicep and forearm.
“You’re lucky I don’t squeeze with 10% of my strength or your head would pop like a balloon” Shana said nonchalantly. Another came up and punched Shana right in the abs and screamed out in pain as his punch landed against her steel 8 pack abs. She laughed him off and said, “I will give you another shot if you want” but he was doubled over in pain. The third ran at her and she swiftly backhanded him 20 feet in the air and he landed in the sand and was rolling around in pain. The last one just ran off.
“No it is time to show you how big of a bitch you are” Shana said to the muscle guy.
They were both wearing speedos but she was at least 3 times as big, everywhere on her. She rolled him down onto the ground and put his head in between her legs as he was visibly crying and I watched on in amazement as my massive muscle girlfriend just beat up four of the biggest guys I had ever seen and currently had one in a death vice between her legs. She was soaking wet down there and was rubbing his face in her juices and suddenly ripped off her speedo revealing not too much more of her body than had been revealed but it revealed her massive meat clamp and muscle clit. She shoved her member into his mouth and said, “Say you’re my bitch”. He could hardly talk because of her member but he muffled it well enough for her too laugh and clap her hands together and let him go crying and running away.
She rolled up off the ground and laughed as they ran away crying.
“Thanks, honey” I said to her shyly.
“I will always protect you! You are my little baby and I love you” Shana said back to me.
“I was scared that you would accidentally kill them there for a second” I said jokingly.
“I easily could have, but I have extreme muscle control” said Shana as she bounced each meat packed slab of pec. She shook her quad in front of her then flexed it in an extremely gruesome display of muscle and veins covered in our own juices.
“I am so turned on right now!” Shana exclaimed. “Let’s go get you some more sexy panties.”

Offline AndrewWrites

• Activity:
    0%
  • I love big, strong, but feminine and sweet women.
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2020, 12:58:58 pm »
Mhmmmmmm....the whole “I’m more man than you” idea. I love it! Keep it up, please! This has been the hottest chapter yet.

Offline kruckan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2020, 02:19:38 pm »
This is one of my favorite stories, i read it a long time ago and am really happy to see you active again!
Keep up the great job! :rock:

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2020, 08:42:38 pm »
this is a really fun read!

Offline bart33456

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2020, 05:40:45 pm »
There was a sex toy store near the beach where people went for all of their kinky lingerie among other things. We had never been here before, but Shana wanted to try it out for some time. It was more awkward walking in there for me then having this she beast as my girlfriend. We went over to the lingerie section and looked at all the kinky underwear they had. Shana had trouble navigating through the store because of her sheer size but she would point out men’s G-strings that she liked and pointed out how her grotesquely overly muscled pussy would swallow the front of all of them anyway. She then told me to pick out anything I would like from the women’s section to wear for myself. I argued that I’m not a woman, but she walked over to me flexed her chest and shoved my face right into her pecs.
“These are rock hard pecs and I can crush your head in between them anytime I want, now I am the protector in the relationship and I have all the muscles, you will do as I say or you can kiss these giant muscles goodbye” shana said quietly.
I was drooling all over her, as I could feel her womanhood press up against my manhood and grab my member and squeeze and massage it, as I gently caressed her exposed nipples with my lips. She took a step back and the ground rumbled beneath her feet and gave a huge crab flex and her muscles started to rip and bulge outward, her veins gruesomely started pushing hard like they were trying to break out of her skin. Her biceps started to cover her chest but her massive pecs poked through anyway. Her bowling ball 8 pack abs started disgustingly started pouring over her speedo, which was slowly disappearing. Her overly developed squads swelled and her pussy and clit was pulsating aggressively. Her pussy lips flexed and swallowed the front of her man speedo as her clit swelled and pressed the front like she was wearing a red condom. She started to moan and the cashier was visibly grossed out as she was choking back gagging from the hugely disgusting slab of muscle and cum that was my girlfriend now.
The cashier told coughed up the words “You can’t be flexing or doing whatever you are doing right here, it is disgusting!”
“You look to be about 150lbs, which is how much my pussy lips flex and lift alone, so I can do whatever I want!” she then grabbed the store clerk and pressed here over her head one handed for reps. “Look how fucking massive I have become honey! Nobody can stop me!” Shana shot a sexy stare my way and said, “I’m going to muscle fuck you so hard!” Shana said seductively in her husky voice.
The cashier started to scream, “Put me down!” so Shana threw her across the store easily.
Shana came at me and pushed me down onto the floor as a laid engulfed in her massive muscles, I felt her pussy clasp onto my member and massage it gently. I then felt her squeeze it harder and say, “I could crush your tiny dick with my massive muscle pussy”. I then felt something strange as her clit wrapped underneath my balls and started to push into my ass. “You like that honey? There is no stopping my muscle growth, I’m going to become an even bigger disgusting muscle freak!” I was too wrapped up in the moment to care what she had to say. She didn’t even have to move much anymore since she had such amazing muscle control. Regardless she kept her pussy massaging and her clit pounding at the same time.
After our store fiasco we were banned from there but it didn’t make a difference anyway. Shana had been writing to any bodybuilding competition that would take her and finally got one that would. It was one in Russia that didn’t drug test and was pretty lax on rules and would let her compete in the men’s ultra-heavy weight division.
Shana was definitely going to win this competition, there was no doubt about that, but she still trained as hard as she could because she wanted to make sure that no one could ever beat her….ever!
“Hon…hon….honey.” I wimpered to Shana in the middle of one of her steroid and HGH fueled mega workouts where she was now dosing at 20x’s the recommended amount of what a 400lb person should take. I was scared that she might get angry when she was at her peak in the middle of the workout and she could easily tear me apart if she wanted to, but I was proud of her progress.
“What?!” she snapped back angrily.
“Don’t you think that that you are big enough?” I said softly
“Do you not like my muscles?” she feistily said.
“No, no I love them, but you are getting so big and is it healthy for you?” I said curiously.
“All I know is that I feel better than ever, and I can’t stop getting huge!” she replied.
She took a second to flex her right bicep as I stared at her impressive ten pack abs. She was all sweaty from working out and her veins were popping out of everywhere and you could see the pulsations running through her massive biceps as she swelled up and down. She wasn’t wearing anything but a red G-string.
“Come feel my muscles!” she said.
I walked over and she grabbed my hand and started to rub it against her chest. It was rock hard and the only softness there was is when I would feel one of her pulsating veins. I looked at her with awe on my face as she casually pushed my hand over her abs, I felt every single ab and they were like hard pool balls. She pulled my hand back to her rock hard glutes. Each striation felt like a valley on her rock hard ass. She then pulled my hand down to her grossly overdeveloped quadriceps and pushed harder still. She finally took my two fingers and slid them into her soaking wet pussy and clamped them in there tightly to where it hurt and I couldn’t remove them. Shana knew this and laughed and teased.
“Can you go get me a glass of water, please?” She asked nicely
“Ouch! Let me go!” I said.
“Oh, is my pussy too hard for you?” she laughed.
“Yes, it hurts!” I screamed.
“Well, I am only going to get more massive than anyone ever!” She said and I gulped.
“I wanted to let you know that I found this stuff online that is supposed to be 100x’s more powerful than steroids for adding mass, I am GOING TO GET FUCKING HUGE! And considering that I put on muscle very easily, there is no saying where I could end up.”
“Are you sure that stuff is safe?” I asked, fearful that Shana was going to get even more huge, but also aroused at her muscle lust at the same time.
“I need to beat those Russians, they have been abusing steroids way longer than I have and they are twice my age.”
“Can we do that thing where we don’t see each other again until the competition?” I asked, “That was such a huge turn on for me last time to see how big you became!”
“Sure! I actually need to go to Russia to pick up the stuff I ordered because it could never make it through customs here” she replied, “Plus it will be funny to see me after four months on this stuff, I am going to look like a cartoon! If I don’t make at least 10 people puke after seeing the disgusting amount of muscle on my body at the show, then I didn’t get big enough”
My heart was pounding because I knew how serious my girlfriend was and she was already so big, how could she possibly tack on more mass? I assumed that this Russian super steroid was just a scam since everybody would be using it if it worked, but she explained she found it on the dark part of the web after weeks of research. So the next day she packed up and left for Russia and I focused on school.

Offline AndrewWrites

• Activity:
    0%
  • I love big, strong, but feminine and sweet women.
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2020, 08:33:03 pm »
I really, really like this. How long do you think it’s going to be?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Super Growth Girlfriend

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View