Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anne and Amy

Started by MuscleBuilder1, June 20, 2020, 08:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuscleBuilder1

CHAPTER 7

Dimly lit and private, the Luxor steakhouse was indeed quiet.  An immaculately dressed maître d' greeted the girls at the door, obviously a bit taken aback by their unique bodies, which even in the strange universe of Las Vegas were quite unusual.  He seated the two in a corner near the back.  As they got seated, Anne casually and unnoticed by Heike furtively unbuttoned one further button on her sweater, revealing some of her muscular cleavage.  Not quite sure why, more something she might do on a date with a guy, she tingled a bit at the small rush it gave her.

Within a matter of moments, a well-groomed waiter, clad in a spotless white coat, appeared and asked the woman if they wanted a drink. 

"I don't normally drink alcohol," Heike explained to Anne, "but since we are not competing this is a nice time to enjoy a glass or two of wine. If you'd care to join me for a Merlot, we can order a bottle." 

Anne nodded, "Absolutely, that sounds great."

Heike smiled and ordered a bottle of a mid-priced vintage.  In Vegas, that is still pricey.  "I think that is a perfect choice," the waiter commented as, with a flourish, he unfolded each of the ladies' napkins and handed them to the women.  "Welcome to the Luxor.  My name is Alfredo and I am entirely at your service.  I will return momentarily with your wine, at which time it will be my pleasure to take your order."   
 
When Alfredo returned and finished pouring their wine, Anne ordered a ten ounce, medium rare New York strip with boiled carrots and baked potato, asking Alfredo to set butter and sour cream on the side.  Heike, echoed Anne's order with one exception:  She asked Alfredo to have the chef prepare for her not one but three such steaks!  "Got to feed the machine," she said both to Anne and Alfredo, playfully crooking her arm and flexing for her audience.
"What do you think, Alfredo?  Do you like women bodybuilders?" probed Heike, smiling mischievously. 

Alfredo smiled, blushing. "I don't think I've ever actually seen any lady bodybuilders before, but you both are really amazing. I admire you for your dedication.  I can only imagine what it takes to build such amazing bodies.  You must be wonderful role models for many women today.  If you will now kindly excuse me, I will attend to your orders." 

Anne and Heike's dinner conversation was upbeat, ranging from bodybuilding to American politics and the latest nature programs Heike had seen on Discovery.  Apparently, Anne realized, there was more to Heike than muscle.  Anne watched as Heike plowed her way steadily though the sumptuous meal.  She was stunned at how effortlessly her new friend ate such a quantity of food.  It was clear how she had packed on so much spectacular new muscle in the past year. Anne tried not to stare, but it was hard not to marvel at Heike's striated, heavily muscled, veiny fore- and upper arms as she cut and enthusiastically devoured each new bite of the juicy steak. 

During one of their discussions on politics, Anne felt Heike's legs press up against hers under the table.  Was that an accident, she wondered? Heike looked Anne in the eye and smiled.  Anne tentatively applied some pressure back, holding her leg lightly against Heike's.  The conversation continued, and neither woman said anything, but it was clear as Heike continued to smile seductively that some sort of unspoken electricity was passing between the two musclewomen.

Heike's three steaks were finished and the conversation now focused on bodybuilding.  Pulling out her cellphone, she showed Anne some photos.  "Believe it or not, this is me about fifteen years ago when I was just getting started in bodybuilding.  And here's one from last year's Olympia."

The first photo showed what looked to be an average, medium-build young woman standing shyly in a park.  It was remarkable only for the fact that it was absolutely and completely unremarkable.  As for the "after" photo, well, Anne was both amazed and, yes, if she was honest with herself, even aroused.  Heike's transformation had been nothing short of astounding, from that entirely nondescript normal woman to the muscular behemoth she now was.  Even her facial structure had been completely altered.  What really turned Anne on, though, was that the Finn had so dramatically progressed from that seemingly shy little person to this swaggering, confident mass monster before her now, a she-hulk who could command an entire stage and auditorium gladly wearing nothing more than a tiny bikini.  Where would that little woman of yesterday be today if she hadn't found the weights, the gym, the discipline and the nutrition – and of course those magically powerful anabolic aids – to help spur on the gains?

Smiling coyly, Heike shook her from her reverie.  "Do you have some photos of yourself before you began building?" 

Anne wasn't sure, but almost thought she caught a glimpse of a subtle arm movement which suggested that beneath the table Heike had just stroked herself.  She thought for a moment, trying to recall some specific photographs, and then reached for her cellphone, scrolling through it until she found a few pre-BB pics.  "Here's a good one from about ten years ago.  And about fifty pounds lighter," Anne acknowledged, somewhat shyly handing her phone to Heike.  "If you scroll forward a little you'll start to see some pics of me training, gaining, and eventually flexing and posing, which I love to do."

Heike's face lit up.  Anne could see she was becoming energized...stimulated...by the direction of their conversation.  Indeed, it was Heike's turn to be aroused as she thought about Anne packing on so much mass and then gaining the confidence to pose and preen in front of the camera.  "You really look great as a bodybuilder, Anne," Heike stated.  "You should be very proud of your accomplishment.  If you ever want to pack on another twenty or thirty or so pounds, let me know.  You can go very far in this sport and I would love to help you do it."  She smiled seductively as she trailed off. 

Anne was both flattered and excited by her new friend's pronouncement and offer.  My god, she thought, how amazing would it be to add another twenty, thirty, or possibly even forty pounds of density to her already thick frame?  The thought made her hot and she squeezed her legs together tightly as the rush passed through her swelling loins.

Heike then abruptly and matter-of-factly announced, "Why don't you come back to my room.  After such a huge meal I love to pump and pose.  I'd enjoy showing my body off for you.  I think you'd like that, wouldn't you?  I know I will."  Again the seductive smile, and yet again her thick calf rubbed lightly, teasingly against Anne's under the beautiful mahogany table. 

Anne was stunned and excited.  Although she couldn't fully explain it, internally Anne acknowledged that she in fact harbored a strange, secret and growing sexual fascination with the massive and majestic muscle goddess before her.  Anne noted Heike's squared off jaw and masculine facial features.  She felt odd admitting it to herself, but she was in fact incredibly attracted to Heike's deep voice, manly facial features, and her incredibly muscular body.  And now shortly, thanks to Heike's suggestive invitation, she would be seeing it all close up...


wowser1016

WOW! This was already kind of hot but now it is beginning to sizzle. Really enjoying. K+!

mrshhh

This story has been amazing from the start, but this new chapter takes it in an interesting direction.  Thank you for the great work!

bertmacklinsbrother

I really loved the latest chapter!  You did a nice job framing the scene in a way that felt unfamiliar to Anne as she discovers this kink of hers!  And I can't wait for Heike to continue to build those muscles!  Very nice job.

Jaguar

Interesting turn of events.  I am excited to see where all this leads.


Anxiously awaiting the next installment !!!   :rock:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

juanito13

LOVING the focus on physical narcissism. That's one of the reasons that I love women like this. Not emotional narcissism but being so proud of their bodies and so willing to admire them and show them off to others.

MuscleBuilder1

CHAPTER 8

"Make yourself at home, Anne," Heike instructed, smiling widely.  "Can I get you a glass of wine? I have half a bottle leftover from the other night when I was out with my trainer.  It's a tasty chardonnay." 

The women were back at Heike's room at the Orleans.  The room was spare but comfortable, Vegas' own take on Post-Modern Drab décor aimed keeping its occupants focused on the slots and shots, not resting themselves and their wallets.  Anne sat down on a small couch and was pleasantly surprised at how inviting it actually was.  She momentarily pondered her host's question and then decided to accept the offer.  "Sure, Heike, one more glass would be just right.  Thank you very much." 

Heike pulled the cork from the bottle and poured her guest a sumptuous glass.  Her forearms rippled with cords of muscle and thick veins as she did so and again Anne was mesmerized.  She carefully handed the glass to Anne. 

"I'll go change and be right back, OK?" Heike stated, smiling broadly as she strode toward the bedroom.  "I can't wait to pose for you!" she called enthusiastically over her broad shoulder. 

Had Anne not been sitting when Heike returned from her bedroom a few moments later, she might have fallen over.   As it was she almost choked on her wine.   She was awestruck.  Heike was coated in oil and clad only in a miniscule bikini bottom.  She was not wearing a top.  What little there was of the outfit left virtually nothing to the imagination, and Anne was intrigued – and highly aroused - to see the prominent, unmistakable clitoral bulge the bikini struggled to contain.   It seemed to imbue Heike with a sense of great power, and the Finn knew it.  As she strode purposely toward a place immediately in front of Anne it was as if the room shook from the massive muscle goddess.  Heike was darkly tanned from head to toe.  Her vascularity, enhanced both by the slick coating of oil she had masterfully applied to herself and the evening's large meal and carb-rich wine, enwrapped her entire physique.  Anne shuddered with....what?  Awe?  Erotic lust?  Fear of what Heike could do if angered?  Having suspected earlier that something unusual might occur this night with Heike, Anne now knew unequivocally that something was about to.  Heady from the wine, she trembled with the anticipation and realization there was no going back.

"Well, Anne, I can see you are impressed," Heike smiled warmly.  "Normally I wouldn't flex topless, not on a first date anyway, but obviously I'm proud of what I've created and I wanted to show off as much as I could for you."  Smiling, Heike gazed proudly toward her bulge as she said this. 

Anne laughed throatily, her entire body tingling at the suggestion this was a "date".  Was it?  If not, what was it?  And what was yet to come?  "Damn, Heike, you are simply amazing!  And don't apologize for not wearing a top.  You have every right to show of that incredible muscle body of yours.  You worked hard for it, and I'm glad you feel comfortable enough with me to show it all off.  You really are glorious," Anne gushed in awe, returning to the adjective she had used earlier in the evening to describe her new friend. 

Beaming, Heike began posing and flexing for her one-person audience.  Anne could tell she enjoyed showing off.   And yes her body was unbelievable.  Exquisite, thick, hard, packed with muscle atop other muscles, Heike was truly a musclewoman she-bull.  Heike beamed as she flexed her way through the compulsory poses then groaned and grunted as she moved into a very masculine most muscular.  Heike was HUGE!  Anne practically gasped.  She felt herself growing warm and wet.

It was almost as if Heike smelled the heat. 

She move closer to Anne. "Here, feel this," Heike instructed, leaning seductively and invitingly toward Anne and placing her peaked biceps directly in front of her.  Anne obligingly cupped the amazing, peaked, softball-sized muscle.  She was stunned at its density. 

"Check out my shoulders and traps.  Do you like them?" Heike leaned in closer so Anne could have a feel.  Her delts were like cantaloupes and her traps thick and just begging for massage.  Anne obliged, enchanted by the unique lok and feel of such massive female muscularity.  "My god, Heike," Anne gasped, "You are so amazing!"  Anne was nervous, but the wine and Heike's confident and supportive demeanor went a long way toward taking the edge of her trepidation at what was happening.  She gave into the moment.

Almost on cue, Heike grasped Anne's hands in hers and moved them from her shoulders to her chest, guiding them firmly and erotically into the thick slabs of pectoral muscle beef she had so proudly and dominantly built.  Heike moaned deeply as she pressed herself harder into the smaller bodybuilder. "Yes, worship my body, Anne, it is all yours tonight to enjoy," she purred.

Although not in a million years would she ever have imagined this night, Anne was by now overcome with and relishing the singular amazing magic of the moment.  Testosterone does strange things to a woman's body and even stranger things to the mind.   And both women had more of it in their systems than most virile young men.  Indeed, Anne felt herself immeasurably attracted to the huge musclewoman before her, and she wasn't going to waste energy or time trying to make any sense of it.

By now Heike had turned around so her back was to Anne.  Flexing her broad lats, which seemed to hang from her powerful frame, she sat, joining her guest on the small couch.  Instinctively, as she had done with Amy in front of the locker room mirrors, Anne cupped Heike's thick back and ran her hands up and down its outer limits.  Irresistibly she found herself kissing it as she did.   As she moved her hands lower she grabbed the sides of Heike's thing and pulled it upward, wedging it more tightly into Heike's deep and inviting ass.  Anne's crotch was dripping.

Sensuously, Heike, moved her thick mane of hair, which was draped behind her, around to the front, seductively exposing her powerful, mounded traps and the incredible, rugged topography of her upper back.  Anne responded, firmly massaged it all, deeply kneading and kissing Heike's muscles as the Finn continued to moan, now stroking herself maniacally through her miniscule thong.

From behind, Anne reached around the thick muscle-builder and began helping with the stroking.  Like a moth to flame, her hands unerringly found Heike's engorged clit and began stimulating her host in the perfect way.  Heike responded by pushing back forcibly, spreading her massively muscled thighs, and arching her back as she tried vainly to stifle her screams of pleasure.

"I want you, Anne," she gasped, "I want to take you tonight. Right now." Heike's hands, having reached back behind her, were now expertly massaging Anne's wet and inviting crotch through her form-fitting leggings.   Anne groaned in ecstasy.  Heike twisted around and cradled Anne's head, inserting her tongue and probing deeply into Anne's beckoning mouth.  The two lovers embraced, wrapping one another in their veiny arms. 

"You are so sexual, Anne," Heike murmured dreamily.  "I knew you would be when I first met you this evening."

Aggressively pulling Anne's sweater off over her head, Heike moved her kisses to Anne's chest and continued down, licking and purring as she tasted her new partner's sweet and freshly shaven love mound.  Anne offered no resistance. "We need to move to my bed, okay?" Heike ordered breathlessly as she came up for a gulp of air and pulled Anne to her feet, guiding her excitedly into the sparsely decorated bedroom.  Anne ripped the covers from the bed as she squirmed free of her glute-grasping jeggings.  The crotch area was soaked.  Hungrily watching the impromptu striptease, the Finish she-beast announced, "I'll be right back," as she strode into the bathroom.   

She emerged wearing nothing but a substantial, oil-coated, glistening, strap-on device that swung proudly and pendulum-like back and forth in front of her.   "I told you I wanted you, Anne," she matter-of-factly stated. 

The sight of this blond muscle behemoth standing in the bathroom doorway and so confidently wearing a man's appendage almost brought Anne to a gushing orgasm right there.  Never before had she ever even shared intimacy with a woman, and never before even with men had she ever wanted so fervently to be man-handled and fucked.  She gasped with anticipation and fell to the beckoning bed.  "Oh my god, Heike, I want you so badly!  Pleeease do me!  Please!"

Heike moved to across the small room to the bed.  "Roll over," she ordered. "On your hands and knees, here, by the edge of the bed. I'm going to take you from behind."  Heike ran her right hand under Anne, who was expectantly and seductively arching her back to elevate and expose the full beauty of her perfectly formed muscle ass in anticipation.  Groaning deeply with pleasure, the Finn expertly palmed Anne's swollen and juicy womanhood as she directed her fake, firm, rubbery member toward the hot, tight, hairless heaven it was meant to occupy.

MuscleBuilder1

CHAPTER 9

Anne awoke quietly, initially unsure of where she was.  Despite the wine of the previous night, she felt inexplicably blissful, sore, and fulfilled.  As her eyes adjusted to the light and the night's mental cobwebs gave way to the new dawn, she remembered where she was.  Anne smiled.  She rolled over, spooning the hulking naked bodybuilder beside her and purred, "Good morning, beautiful.  How are you?"

Heike forced her muscular bulk more tightly against Anne, grinding her sumptuous glutes into Anne.  Anne pressed back, rhythmically driving her hips forward into what she knew under the covers was a truly gorgeous ass.  Her arms embracing Heike, she lovingly massaged Heike's powerful pecs with one hand while the other explored Heike's warm nether region.  She immediately felt it getting wet.   

"You know I love your magnificent body, Heike," Anne whispered, her lips nuzzling the Finn's thick neck and mane. 

"I thought you might," the Finnish goddess replied coyly.  "I'm glad I got to show it all off for you.  You have a killer body, too, you know."

"Well, thank you.  I've never been with any woman before, but I'm glad it was you.  I'm still not completely sure what happened last night, but it felt so incredible, so animalistic, so powerful, and yet so beautiful..."  Anne's voice trailed off as her hands continued enjoying the magnificent, world-class physique they cradled.

Heike rolled over to face Anne. She kissed her passionately.  "I'm glad I got to introduce you to another dimension of sex and intimacy, she whispered, studying Anne's eyes intently.  "Until I started anabolics, I never thought I'd want to be with a woman. But the androgens change things and now I find myself lustfully enjoying the absolute best sex of my life with women.  I love other musclegirls, like you, but I've had some regular women too.  Some of them are as intrigued and infatuated with my body as some men."

"I can see why," smiled Anne, her eyes gazing back into Heike's.  "You are gorgeous".

With that, Heike rolled Anne flat and moved atop her.  Again she kissed her and then began teasingly inching her lips down, playfully licking Anne's erect nipples and then gradually moving even lower until she was tonguing the most inner recesses of Anne's glistening pink flower. 

The Olympia was today, but for now these two female muscle studs would enjoy their own private show.