LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Overhead lift

Started by ziggy113, May 01, 2020, 06:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

*also*
Alexis Luna from the UK (visiting North America again next month) not mentioned over here yet, fantastic with heavy lifts, and I did mention that when I commented in her thread.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She overhead lifted you and you didn't think much of it?
Seems weird saying it like that but yeah, kind of, I have done a lot of sessions where it happened and had a handful of girlfriends who were capable of it.


DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*also*
Alexis Luna from the UK (visiting North America again next month) not mentioned over here yet, fantastic with heavy lifts, and I did mention that when I commented in her thread.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She overhead lifted you and you didn't think much of it?
Seems weird saying it like that but yeah, kind of, I have done a lot of sessions where it happened and had a handful of girlfriends who were capable of it.


Sounds like we need some details of this particular session and the lifts including overhead that were done. Lol.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*also*
Alexis Luna from the UK (visiting North America again next month) not mentioned over here yet, fantastic with heavy lifts, and I did mention that when I commented in her thread.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She overhead lifted you and you didn't think much of it?
Seems weird saying it like that but yeah, kind of, I have done a lot of sessions where it happened and had a handful of girlfriends who were capable of it.

What's your height and weight?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's your height and weight?
5'9 been between 170-185 over the years. I only mention being lifted by ladies if it seemed easy for her, which would mean they can probably also lift bigger 'normal size' guys.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's your height and weight?
5'9 been between 170-185 over the years. I only mention being lifted by ladies if it seemed easy for her, which would mean they can probably also lift bigger 'normal size' guys.

Hhhhmmmm.....

mra78

Did these sessions take place in low gravity settings? Amazing that it happens so often that it doesn't even merit a mention.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did these sessions take place in low gravity settings? Amazing that it happens so often that it doesn't even merit a mention.

I call....

Tiberius

Its not that unusual. Loading a 180 lbs guy on your shoulders and lifting him using your legs and arms is different than sitting down and doing shoulder presses with 90lbs dumbells in each arm. I can see a lot of sessionwrestlers being able to do this though I imagine few offer it for fear of injury on either end. 

Look up girls into weightlifting. There are 16 year old girls doing clean and jerk with almost 250 lbs who don't even look that muscular.


boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did these sessions take place in low gravity settings? Amazing that it happens so often that it doesn't even merit a mention.
It's really not though, if a lady is in good shape (obvious regular gymgoer) and near my own weight I'm surprised if she can't do it. Like I said if she's notably smaller I will mention it if others somehow haven't already.

boyofwinter

Was effortlessly pressed by Anula, her ability was impressive even given her huge size. Not sure how she would hold up over a full lifts focused session, that's not my thing.

ziggy113

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was effortlessly pressed by Anula, her ability was impressive even given her huge size. Not sure how she would hold up over a full lifts focused session, that's not my thing.

Can you share your weight & how the lift was performed?
Cheers
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jethro

This guy boyofwinter once said Aeraka lifted him overhead. When I met her after that, she said she had never done it before. She couldn't do it with me upon trying and I weigh about the same as boyofwinter . He's also said he met a new girl from Finland.( I think that was the country)  I questioned him on it. He said he met her BEFORE she listed her profile in Finland. He also said he met one of the bigger girls from Canada who was new on the scene during the virus with the borders still closed. Where is the latest girl from that supposedly lifted him overhead ? This guy boyofwinter is a big liar and weirdo. Sick of him posting lies. Some guys will probably seek sessions based on his lies and end up wasting their time and money
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This guy boyofwinter once said Aeraka lifted him overhead. When I met her after that, she said she had never done it before. She couldn't do it with me upon trying and I weigh about the same as boyofwinter . He's also said he met a new girl from Finland.( I think that was the country)  I questioned him on it. He said he met her BEFORE she listed her profile in Finland. He also said he met one of the bigger girls from Canada who was new on the scene during the virus with the borders still closed. Where is the latest girl from that supposedly lifted him overhead ? This guy boyofwinter is a big liar and weirdo. Sick of him posting lies. Some guys will probably seek sessions based on his lies and end up wasting their time and money
Welllll doggies Jethro.... (Gotta have a talk with that boy some time...)

DCReviews

It is sad to think that there could be fake accounts of sessions posted which would get others to want to book with a particular session lady only to be disappointed.  Mostly this effects the Lift and Carry community versus other types of sessions.  It should be noted though just because someone can lift a particular bar weight overhead doesn't mean they can do it with a human body.  The weight distribution is different and people are not stable when you lift them.  For example, I've met ladies who benchpress way more than I weigh but couldn't bench me, for various reasons.  So when you do find that person that can perform the lift you fantasize about it is special and not typical. 

boyofwinter

Ah yes, I'm sure Arekah would say that given the fact there were pics and videos showing her doing it more than a decade ago on the net not to mention testimonials on her Y group from back then as well. Really, that one's embarrassing. And the Canadian border was never 'closed' 3 years ago for work related travel. Like I said, embarrassing.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can you share your weight & how the lift was performed?
Cheers
Near 175lbs at the time I think. Hands under legs and back.