Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582715 Posts in 74574 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 01:46:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Program - On Vacation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Program - On Vacation  (Read 8359 times)

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Program - On Vacation
« on: April 28, 2020, 12:26:28 pm »
At 5'8" tall and weighing in just over 150-lbs, Mary was not pleased with how she looked or felt. The 44-year old successful VP of a major company she had the resources to make changes.  To that end she joined a gym called Urban Athlete or UA for short.  She started in September and the UA trainers got her started on a circuit based training program.  She really took to the plan and was committed to getting fit.

End of November 2013 - 3-months into "The Program"

Back in their suite at the exclusive Hawaiian Turtle Bay Resort Mary was pumped. "I can't remember the last time I ran 3 miles without stopping, it must been at least 10 years. I guess all those classes at UA  are paying off. Who knew pushing that fucking sled for a month would be so helpful, plus don't forget we spent 20-minutes warming up in the gym waiting for the registration to open." Mary said as she was happily pacing back and forth

Her husband chimed in "Yeah, babe, you did freaking awesome, I'm really proud of you. Not only did you run 3 miles without stopping you did it with a sub 9-minute mile pace. And keep in mind, you did zero 'running training' leading up to this.    Your hard work is really starting to show. Those classes at UA and "The Program" are really paying off I'm mean your butt is starting to lift and your upper body is leaning out.  I don't know many women that  rock a bikini at 44 like you do.

"aww thanks, I'm getting there, I just want a body that matches yours. You're my motivation to get up and go in the mornings, you know how much I hate getting up early. I just pushed through to shed those 15 pounds.  I can't remember the last time I stuck with a program for 3 whole months. Is my butt really looking better"

"Yeah, it really is. Perkie. You've been working at it hard for the last couple of months. I've seen your confidence improve. You've been wearing more tank tops around lately. Prancing that ass around in just your undies at the house. And you spent an awful lot of time in just your bikini yesterday, no cover ups. You also feel firmer. Plus sexually, you've gotten a lot more aggressive"

"Are you just saying that because I let you fuck me on the balcony last night?" Mary said seductively as she pulled at the bottom of her tank top exposing more of the top of her breasts  "I knew I was dropping some weight and I could tell all my clothes were fitting better." As she talked she had removed her black tank top sports bra combo. "They've moved me to a new program that's still circuit based, but with a lot more strength training, stuff like the ropes, tire flips, medicine balls. When we do use the dumbbells and other free weights I've been upping the reps and weights I'm using. And the last 2 weeks I've really been killing myself at the gym, i upped my lifts big time my last workout before we left, I love feeling strong after each of my workouts.  I feel so powerful.

"Totally about both. You're starting to get some noticeable muscle definition.  You've got biceps and traps babe" her husband Jay replied pointing to her arms.

"Come to think of it, I was getting a lot of compliments from co-workers about my arms looking lean right before we left. She half heartily flexed. Some small but notable bugles appeared.   Her arms did look good. "Yay, you like that little bicep I've got?  I do feel my body, getting tighter and harder. And 'traps' she made the air quote sign and then tapped her trap muscles are those these  muscles coming out of my neck?

"Yup" Jay nodded.

"Maybe that explains why some of my crop top sports bras pull so much now. That's not unsexy. is it?"

"Not at all, and your shoulders are starting to show, as is your back and even your triceps too"

"I need to lose this last little bit of a muffin top. I want to see my abs all the way down, get that full six pack"

"You've got a great 4 pack, babe," her husband said proudly.

She now moved right next to him and was rubbing his arms. "I want to get all toned and defined, I want to look like some of those girls you follow on insta****. I want my muscles to pop, I want to get strong and look strong" Her hand now rubbing the front of his shorts. His cock was rock hard.

"You do"

"Yeah, well not just for you, for me. I also liked the look of a couple of the women we saw at the run this morning. In anticipation for this trip I  bought one of those cheeky bikini bottoms I want to show it it to you."

"Really? Oh man do I want to see you in it.  You'll totally kill it..."

"Oh, you'll see me in it.  I think you're liking me getting all lean and strong. I saw you watching me lifting a little this morning as we were doing our warm up workout before the run. Lets do a real workout, I want you to show me the weight lifting routine you're doing. I want to see  how strong I am right now, do some max lifts and then in a few months see where I am. 

'For sure babe, anytime'

"Not right now... what I need now is for us  to get in the shower." She leaned in closer to him, reached her hand into his shorts, grabbed his hard cock and whispered in his ear. "And fuck" she got silent and stroked his shaft a few time, then spoke again "and by fuck, I mean, I'm going to need this monster in my ass"

"really?"

"Yeah, I'm going to need you to fuck my perkie ass real good".

They hurried themselves to the huge master bath, hastily removed the rest of their clothes and dashed in the shower.

After their little fuck fest in the shower as they were both drying off. Mary began "Honestly how long do you think it will take for me to get all buff. And I mean buff like that chick in the red sports bra, number 107"

"I don't know. Why do you ask me"

"I'm just curious to how long you think it will take me to look like that. I saw you looking at her. she was super fit. Don't worry, I'm not mad, she was hot.  I would totally let her go down on me

"Wha???"

"Oh hell yeah, tell me you wouldn't get off watching her eat me out"

"That would be hot"

"Well, I want those kind of muscles and leanness like she had, maybe even more." she said has she put on her new black bikini bottom. "What do you think? 2-months, 3-months?

Silence

"Well"

"I don't know babe, 3-months"

"I'm going to get there in 2-months" She said with confidence and "I'm going to find that chick in the red sports bra. I bet she'll be at the gym tomorrow or maybe she'll be on the beach today.  Do you think she'll like my ass in this bikini?

"Damn babe, that's hot" he said as me made several twirls. She then put on the black and white patterned bikini top and looked in the mirror and proudly flexed both biceps. "Two months and these babies are really going to pop and I'm going to get all ripped up and strong as fuck!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Program - On Vacation
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 06:21:16 am »
Great start, it sounds promising, I hope you won't transform this supportive hubby as a cuck or being mistreated. Thanks for sharing

Offline jacksundeen3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 06:02:50 pm »

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 07:14:10 pm »

The next morning Mary was up first and full of energy. "Come on babe, lets get up and get going" Mary was already out of bed and putting on a black sports bra the front of the sports bra was scooped cut that revealed just a little of her b-cup cleavage and the back was criss-crossed with several thin light grey straps.

"Jeez babe, it's like 6:00am"

"I know, I want to get to the gym before it gets super crowded"

Her husband pulled himself out of bed and took a look at his wife as she was pulling on a dark gray camo print pair of leggings "You're looking really lean this morning, babe"

"Really, I was kind of thinking the same thing" and she gave a playful flex.  "Come on, I'm really looking forward to lifting weights with you. What workout do you have in mind for us?"

"Technically, if I was back home it would be what be heavy chest and arms "

"Heavy, what's that mean?"

"Its about doing a weight you can only lift for say 4 to 6 reps instead of the the normal 10 to 15 and you do 5 sets instead of 3".

"Sounds intense, I like it!"

By this time they were both ready and heading out the door. Her husband says "Just the sports bra?"

"Yeah, I normally layer this top with another because it's not very supportive for the circuit stuff, but I figured if we're just lifting it would be enough, and then,  when you said chest and arms I decided I want to see my muscles working, and finally, I know it's what you like." she said with a wink.

They made the short walk to the resort's world class fitness center.  They swiped their keycards  and took the curved steps to down the huge weight room. The set up was amazing tinted floor to ceiling windows on two sides with views to the pools and beach, mini locker room/changing areas made up the adjacent wall space

"Looks like we're the first ones here Jay, said"

"Yep, let's do this! What's first"

"Well we need to do 10 to 15 minute warm up on the elliptical then some stretching"

The two walked the whole length of the weigh room to where the cardio machines were located, positioned in a way to give the user a panoramic view of the ocean.  They hopped on the machines and started their warm up.  After 10 minutes they were both sweating pretty good. 

"The air must not be on yet" her husband quipped and he wiped his forehead with the complementary towel.

"No shit" Mary replied  "Now do we start on the weights?"

"Yep, barbell bench press" he looked around and spotted two bench press racks back to back. "Let use those so we don't fuss with changing all the plates."

They got to the racks "Have you ever done bench press like this before?" he asked.

"Not with the bar, but we do dumbbell stuff on the floor and bench"

"Okay, let's see where you are, the bar weighs 45-pounds on it's own, why don't you give it a try"

Mary got into position on the bench and her husband got her situated with the proper grip and form.  Watching closely from the spotter position he helped her lift the bar out of the rack.  A little wobbly at first she got the bar controlled and started the reps. She managed 8 reps, only needing help on the last rep.

She popped up of the bench and excitedly asked, "How was that?

"Not bad at all" he winked and said "we'll see how you do after your second warm-up set and get into our 5 working sets"

"Oh, I thought that was our first set.  There's no way I'm to match you on the weights, but I'm going to do every set and every rep you do". 

As she was saying this her husband had loaded up the adjacent bench rack with two 45-lb plates.  "Wow babe, 135 is your warm up?  Color me impressed".  He calmly and confidently got into position and banged out 12 smooth reps.

Mary exhaled as she watched him rack the weight "damn Jay that was awesome, got me revved up for my set"

"All right then Mary, show me what you got.  I want you to try for 10 this time"

"10?"

"Yeah, these warm up sets are about getting the blood flowing into the muscle"

"I'm gonna do it" she pumped her fist and got back on the bench and locked her hands around the 45-lb bar.

Her husband coached. "Okay babe, I need you to find a spot on the ceiling and focus, then you need to focus on the muscles you're working, think about your chest, and your arms controlling and powering the weight up."

"Got it" she said. Took a deep breath, then she lifted the bar off the rack.  She was fine on the first 6-reps, but started to get wobley on the 7th and 8th, but didn't need any help.

"Two more Mary, lets go" he encouraged.

She took a big breath at the top and lowered the bar again.  With an even bigger exhale she started pushing the bar up.  While slower than the 8th rep the bar was much more control and steady.

She locked her arms out. Her breathing was heavy but the look on her face determined.

"Way to go babe, focus and and give me one more strong rep"

She nodded her head slightly and lowered the bar.  As she did so her nipples harden and pushed against the tight fabric of her sports bra.

Then with control and determination she slowly guided the bar up and back into the rack.

"That was awesome M" her husband praised.

"Thanks for the encouragement.  My chest is on fire"

Her husband moved to the other bench and Mary watched from behind the rack as he banged out another 12 reps, the last two were a little slower.

"I'm really impressed" Mary said as her husband got up from the bench

"Thanks M."  He now had both his hands on Mary's bare shoulders.  "Are you ready to really start lifting"

"You know it" She said and give him a quick peck on the lips.  "How much should I use for my 5 reps?"

"Umm, probably 55"

"Sounds wimpy" Mary pouted

"Babe, that's nothing to be ashamed of for your fist time benching"

"I guess". Was her reply as she slide a 5-lb plate on her side of the bar as did her husband on his side,  then she worked herself into position on the bench.

With Jay behind her, he asked "Remember what I told you?"

She gripped the barbell "Yep, find my spot and focus on the muscles"

"Okay on 3. 1, 2, and..."

"3" They said simultaneously, as Jay help guide the bar of the rack.

She steadied the bar above her and began to slowly lower the weight to her chest, as she did, like the last set her nipples sprang to life.  She paused for a moment at the bottom of the movement and pushed the weight back up.

"That's 1 M. Form is spot on." Jay spoke and watched closely

Her second and third reps were a repeat of the first.  As she started the 4th rep. Her husband barked encouragement. "Looking so strong babe, muscle it up, two more reps.

As she strained,  her faced turned red and her triceps trembled, but she got the weight up and let out a big exhale.

"okay last rep, Mary.  You've got this". Jay spoke calmly, but sternly. "Be strong"

She took two more big exhales and lowered the weight for her final rep. As she pushed the weight up, her entire body seemed to tremble.  "You got it, you're killing it babe. Almost there, keep grinding" Jay yelled.

"AAARRRGGGGHHH" Mary grunted as she locked her arms out and Jay helped guide the bar back into the rack.  She let her arms down and rested them on her chest and smiled. "That was so, so, so, tough, but also totally awesome".  She sat up and turned back to Jay who was beaming with pride.  Mary looked him up and down and really smiled big when she saw the noticeable bulge in his shorts.

"Is my lifting turning you on, Jay"

"Yeah, so hot watching your determination and seeing your strength, not to mention your nips getting hard"

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun this morning" And she playfully tapped his crotch with her left hand.  "Okay big guy let see your 5-reps".

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2020, 03:44:06 am »
Looking forward to seeing how this develops

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2022, 12:45:46 am »
and as with the others, suggestions welcome.  Also willing to collab with someone...

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2022, 06:30:49 am »
When will she outmuscle him. Hope for more chapters

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2022, 10:36:14 am »
I'm hoping for more chapters too.  The plot is really good and the characters are both really appealing, they have appealing personalities.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Program - On Vacation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View