Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FANfiction: ★MARVEL★ [various authors] Stories~collected

Started by hatour, October 19, 2009, 12:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king22222000

I am a big she hulk fan. Some people might not like it.  Want to contribute so we all share.

Rock Out Hulk Out
by bbanner 2013
______________________________

     The four members of the all girl punk band Gamma Bomb had just finished their most intense practice session yet.  They all parted ways to get some rest for their first gig the next night at the local bar. Gamma Bomb was a hard core punk band whose songs of defiance against oppression of women as well as the LGBT communty had led to a rapidly growing following especially amoungst women now leading to their first show. Tina offered Amy, the lead singer a ride home as she was already driving Nancy and Cindy home but Amy refused saying she wanted the exercise the 3 mile walk would give her. With that her 3 bandmates left and she began her walk along the shortcut through the woods that led to her house.
     About halfway down the path Amy noticed a bright green light in the sky watching as it got bigger and bigger until she finally realized it was coming straight at her. With a blinding flash coupled with a sound unlike any heard before the strange green meteor exploded mere feet from her sending her flying through the air and then it all went black.
     Amy awoke the next morning to the rays of the rising sun. The last thing sheremembered was the meteor coming at her and as she looked around she found herself completely naked in the front yard of her semi secluded home. She grabbed her extra key under the mat and let herself in, through on clothes, and retraced her steps to find her belongings.  After walking to the point she remembered being hit by the meteor she found her belonging. Holding up the slightly glowing scraps of her clothes she noticed they were slightly singed as well as being very stretched out and torn to shreds. While she found it very strange she figured since she not only was not hurt but actually felt better than she ever had that she should not alert anyone as to what had happened. The last thing she wanted was some doctor ordering her to sit out their first paid gig so she went about her day with a vigor she had never had before unaware of the changes happening within her own body.  Inside her body her cells were being supercharged by the new type of radiation that the exploding space rock had bathed he in. Unknown to her the radiation mutated her vocal cords so that whenever she hit a certain note her vocal cords would actually produce the new radiation and travel in the sound waves of her voice.
     The day flew by with unexpected speed until finally it was time for the show. After arriving a little late they band only had enough time to tune their instruments before the show was set to start.  As the curtain opened the 100 or so "bombshells", as their fans had taken to calling themselves cheered wildly.  The crowd of mostly women bouced emphatically as the instrumental built ahead of the lyrics.  Finally they cheered as Amy grabbed the microphone and belted in to it. Unseen to all as Amy hit that special note was that her vocal cords began emitting the strange radiation from the meteor.  The crowd continued rocking out to the band's music unaware of their cells drinking up the radiation that was riding on the sound waves.  After about 30 seconds of exposure to the tainted sound the crowd's cells passed the tipping point of exposure and one by one each member of the crowd began to undergo an amazing metamorphosis.
     While Amy belted out note after note she noticed a woman in the front row sweating profusely with as sickly green tinge swept over her skin.  The woman completely unaware continued her rythmic bouncing as if entranced as her eyes began to glow the same strange green Amy remembered from the previous night.  Amy watched as the woman who was clad in black leather boots, tight black leather pants, and white band t-shirt continued to change before her eyes.  Slowly the woman's shirt became tight as amazingly her muscles began to inflate along with her chest. Amy looked away figuring her eyes were playing tricks on her but to her shock the same sight met her with each member of the audience she looked at. Amy continued to sing as if on autopilot as her mind struggled to process what she was seeing.  Everywhere she looked she saw a young woman bouncing to her music as their bodies swelled while they slowly turned darker shades of green.  Again Amy's focus came back to the first woman's transformation she had noticed in time to see the front of her boots rupture and green toes poke through.  The woman somehow still entranced continued swaying as her now skin tight leather pants crept up her lengthening green legs before catching on her green calves for a moment before splitting at the seams as her calves throbbed with growing muscle. Amy's mind raced and before she could consciously make the decision to stop singing her guitarist and drummer abruptly went off tune and then stopped playing.
     Amy looked over at Cindy standing in her high heels as her now green feet exploded through her high heels and her bright pink fishnet stockings began snapping square by square under the assault of her growing legs.  Without the music entrancing them everyone became aware of what was happening to them.  The woman Amy had first noticed was shrieking as she watched with disbelief her leather pants slowly splitting open revealing her muscular green thighs before turning her atention to her arms as the tore the sleeves in two.  The woman closed her eyes while clenching her fist in what appeared to be a feable effort to halt the metamorphosis but it was no use as her eyes snapped open in time to see her once ample c cups inflate like two huge balloons.  As she stared down in wonder two huge green mounds of tit flesh filled every bit of her shirt until with a surge the huge green tits burst through the front and bounced slightly before swelling pecs gave them a perky appearance that considering their shear size made them appear to defy gravity. With the combination of the remainder of the womans clothes falling to scraps around her transforming body and the eerily familiar glow in the woman's eyes it finally dawned on Amy what must have happened to her last night.
     Amy looked around frantically for help but everywhere she turned her eyes were met with the sight of women in the throws of the metamorphosis.  Her band mates were now fully green with their bodies rapidly thickening with muscle as sweat soaked tearing clothes stretched across their growing bodies trying to contain them.  "What's. ?...ughhhh....happening.....to......mmmmmmeeeeee?" Tina groaned as her already tight ripped jeans began exposing more and more of her sexy emerald skin as her quads throbbed with muscle.  "NOOOOO.....UGHHHHH.....HELP.....UGHHH MEEEE!" Tina screamed as her T-shirt tore in half as simultaneously her back widened at the same time her massive green orbs inflated.  Amy watched surprised as the grimacing look of terror on Tina's face slowly changed to one of pleasure as her cries started to change as well. "NOOOO...UGHHH....NOOOO...UGHHHHHHH......GRRRRRR.....MMMMMM............YESSSS.....GRRRRRRR.....YESSSSSSS.......UGHHHH........OHHHHH.......YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Tina screamed as the crotch of her jeans, the only area still not shredded, was pulled deep into her swollen green clit by the plumping of her muscular jade ass until with a pop her sexy green ass exploded through the seat of her jeans.  Meanwhile her increased mass ripped the waistband of the jeans which held the shredded denim strips to her body in half causing the denim scraps to fall to the floor.  Tina felt the savage urges welling up inside of her as she felt her humanity slipping away and with each vision that flashed into her mind of muscular, green skinned monsters, glistening with sweat with their bodies intertwined as they pleasured one another she felt a little more savage. Until with a swipe of her powerful green arms Tina tore away the last bits of her tattered shirt  as she let out a loud rumbling moan and with that Tina was no more replaced by a sex crazed muscular green she beast.
     Amy looked all around and was shocked to see the same situation unfolding everywhere in the club.  She watched as a frail 18 year old girl who appear at first to be anorexic rapidy outgrew her black tights as green beefy legs shredded the spandex before her A cup tits blossomed past the EE point and tore through her shirt. And just as Tina had given in to the pleasures of the metamorphosis so did the girl and within minutes yet another horny muscular she beast stood before her with her emerald skin still shiny with the sweat of her amazing transformation. Amy couldn't believe it. "This can't be happening. " she mumbled to herself as she watched woman after woman burst out of their clothing as they became sexy green muscular monsters. 
      Just as Amy was begining to wonder why she seemed to be immune this time to the metamorphosis she felt her feet begin to stretch her black knee length converse sneaker boots.  "NOOO..I DON'T....UGHHH....WANT....TO....TURN.....UGHHHHH....INTO....A....OHHHHH UGHHH...MONSTER!" She screamed as her she watched her now green feet break through the canvas fabric. "SOMEONE....GRRRR.....HELP......UGHHHHH....MEEEEE!" She screamed again as one by one the laces popped off her punk rock sneaker boots as her rapidly darkening lime colored muscular calves pulsed with power until finally the shoes fell to the floor and she stumbled out of them onto her green bare feet. "NOOOO....UGHHHHH....GGRRRR..."She growled as the purple tights now far too overtaxed gave way and the elastic fabric sprang back exposing her green muscular calves as the seams popped.  Her convulsing calves forced her up onto the toes of her muscular green bare feet while her upper thighs continued their growth popping the seams up to her hips.  Amy knew what was going to happen next having just watched this scenario play out dozens of times in the other women. She knew her it was only a matter of minutes before her tits would blow up followed by her ass and then she would be gone. Even with this knowledge she still struggled to stay in control.  And like so many before her cries of "NOOO...UGHHH...NOOOOO...GRRR...NOO" Slowly turned to "YESSS.......MMMMMM.....YESSSS.....UGHHHH.....YESSS....OHHHH...GOD.....YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"  With the last of her humanity fading fast Amy turned to see her own green ass swollen with muscle as with a final pop it burst the tights to shreds just as her huge green tits erupted from the shirt in conjunction with her widening back splitting the shirt in half. And with that Amy was gone now too replaced by a muscular savage green sweat drenched she beast looking for sex.
     All around the club the scene was the same as the sex starved she beast wrapped their muscular green bodies around each other while they vigorously pleasured each other. The sounds of grunting, growling, and moaning echoed through the venue as one by one the sexy emerald beasts roared as they orgasmed before finally collapsing in exhaustion and falling into a deep sleep.  As they slept their bodies slowly reverted back to human form and everyone except for Amy had no memory of what had happened.
     Sue the bands manager stepped out of the taxi. She had just returned from LA where she finally secured the girls a recording contract and tour.  "Looks like I missed a hell of a party."  Sue said as she looked over the 100 or so women and few lucky men laying naked on the floor as she stepped over their sleeping bodies to get to the recording booth. "I bet it made for a great video" she said as she retrieved the dvd from the recorder and headed home to post it on youtube.

     To be continued.....


king22222000

Rock out hulk out
Part 2: The bands video goes viral

     Sue rushed home and popped the dvd into her computer as she logged on the bands youtube page. She began uploading it while she converted it to an mp3 and sent it to her phone so she could listen in the car on the way to work. She pulled her panty hose on as she slid on her business suit skirt and long sleeve blouse before putting on her heels and suit jacket.  As the video uploaded she grabbed her phone and headed out the door.
     In the car Sue took advantage of the beautiful day by rolling down her windows as she cranked up the new Gamma Bomb recording and began rocking out.  Her excitement was short lived as she began breathing heavy and sweating profusely.   As she attempted to drive the car she felt it becoming increasingly difficult. She looked at her hand on the steering wheel and noticed it was a strange green color. She pulled into the first parking lot she came to in an attempt to clear her head. Sue knew it must be the music and immediately logged on to view the youtube video that had finished uploading from her home computer. She watched wide eyed as the video showed the band and all within the range of their music rip out of their clothing as they transformed into muscular green monsters.  "I.....ughhhh......must...delete....this....before....anyone elsee....is...affected." She said as she was about to hit the delete key. But a knock on the window startled the transforming woman and she dropped her phone between the seats out of reach.  "It will be five dollars" said a way to cheerful voice as Sue finally noticed that she had inadvertently pulled in to a charity car wash for the local high school's girls soccer team.  Sue attempted to tell them she was not interested but they could not hear her over her loud music combined with her labored breathing. As Sue struggled to reach the phone she felt her clothes getting tighter.  If it wasn't for the soap on the windows the 15 or so 17 year old girl scrubbing the car down in their high school team shirts and shorts would have had quite the show.
     In the car Sue watched in wonder as the buttons shot off the sleeves of her suit jacket as convulsing muscular forearms grew followed soon after by her upper arms and shoulders pushing their way through the tight jacket. Sue reached up in a haste and with her new found strength ripped the jacket from her body violently. Sue sat clutching the steering wheel while her pink silk blouse which had become almost see through due to her sweating and the amount it was being forced to stretch to cover her rapidly expanding muscles.  She again watched as her muscular green forearms won their second clothing battle as the stretchy pink silk reached its limit and the seams began failing.  Emerald muscle bean poking through rapidly growing holes until they finally met up destroying the arms outright.  This is when a drip down the windshield showed that the girl washing the roof must have heard the music as she had begun moving to it.  "I must.....ughhhhh....turn....it....offf" she told herself as she reached for the knob only to have another shoulder spasm caused her to accidentally turn it to full volume before ripping the knob off the stereo. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Sue screamed as she noticed the rest of the girls turn to look at her car as the source of the hypnotic music as thier eyes each began flashing green as they hit thier radiation limit.
   Sue growled and squirmed as her pumps exploded as her greet feet pulsed through.  She could feel her hose running as her jade legs expanded.  She felt her green pussy getting wet as the feeling of her skirt first stretched to contain her plump green ass before it shredded the skirt.  Sue stared out the window while she was hit with a pang of guilt as she noticed each of the teens as well as their coach breathing heavily as their muscles began to spasm and grow.  As much as Sue did not want to become a monster at first but now the idea of the metamorphosis that the almost 20 girls were about to undergo just as those she witnessed on the video began to strangely arouse her. This combined with the feeling of her erect green nipples stretching through the silk as her once A cup breasts inflated past double Ds until they burst through her shirt caused her to finally stop fighting it and give into her transformation.   With a moan her ass ripped through her skirt as her back tore her shirt in a half and with that she was gone replaced by the beast.
     The door to the car swung open and out stepped the newly transformed she-beast clad in just the few scant scraps of fabric that clung to her huge green glistening body.  The terrified soccer team turned to run but the shock of seeing the monster emerge from the car in addition to the radiation in the music immediately kick started each of their transformations.  One by one the girls looked at their lengthening fingers as the turned green.  "What's. ?.ughh.....happening......to......ughhhhhssss?" Gina the team captain asked as her feet dug into her sneakers as they outlined her toes impossibly stretching the leather until "pop..pop...pop..pop" her shoelaces broke.  She growled as the soles ripped from the upper shoes as green toes broke through.  "HELP.....UGHHHH...MEEEE!!!" Lucy their goalie screamed as her now huge emerald orbs stretched her shirt to the limit until with a sharp rip they burst through the fabric.  "OHHH MY GOD YESSSSSSS" Jill screamed with delight as she watched her teammates in various stages of the amazing change as hers s2ung into full gear and her zeal for the transformation only accelerated it more. She moaned as her feet ruptured her shoes. She growled as her shirt tore in half after failing to contain her huge green tits. She had always fantasized about transforming into or watching someone else transforming into a hulk and now not only was she but so were all her friends. As she looked around green feet ripped through shoes as emerald asses burst through shorts and huge jade tits erupted through shirts.  It was all to much and as her own ass tore its way to freedom she came hard.  Being that the metamorphosis did not traumatize Jill she retained her human reasoning ability though in her new hulk form she was extremely horny and lacked any inhibitions. Jill then confidently strutted her new sexy, green, muscular body over to a girl at the edge of the musics influence that had just been mesmerized by the music but had not started transforming and tore off her shorts and panties.  The horrified girl turned to run but the Jill beast grabbed her naked ass with either hand and lifted her crotch up to her face then proceeded to bury her green face into the struggling girls crotch.  The girl fought for a few moments as the beast probed her clit and pussy with it's powerful green tongue until finally her body began to quiver as the radiation transfered into hermfrom the beast.  The girls feet popped out of her shoes as they turned green.  Her screams for help slowly turned into sounds of labored effort before becoming moans and then finally savage growls as her green body tore through her clothes.  Within minutes all the girls had transformed into huge green sexy muscular beasts and fell into a massive orgy of contorting green monster fucking wildly. 
     Meanwhile in a small town in Iowa a middle aged suburban housewife was going throught her teenage daughter's internet history when she stumbled across Gamma Bombs website with the new upload button flashing. Within a minute of listening to the new "song" her eyes flashed the tell tale green....

king22222000

Rock Out Hulk Out
Part 3

     Fran was the stereotypical middle-aged mom.  She stood about 5 foot 5 inches tall and was in neither good or bad shape. She had given up trying to dress sexy after her son was born 7 years ago. Now at 39 she found herself standing in her 18 year old daughters room while she was at school snooping. She wasn't dressed like a detective though in a pair of comfy gray sweat pants, kind of matching gray Disney world sweatshirt, and red crocs. She had come to see if she could find evidence of any wrong doing on the part of her daughter. 
     Fran's short blonde hair had hints of her original brown roots and assorted grays showing in the light of the monitor as she clicked link after link in her daughters browser history until she hit the link to the G a mma Bomb's band website.  She had generally not cared for most of her 3 children's music but her oldest daughters foray into punk music made her happy being a fan of bands like the Clash, Bad Religion, and The Ramones herself when she was younger.  She clicked on the flashing new upload button and began rocking out to the song Sue had uploaded that morning before her little incident.   About a minute into the song Fran began to feel strange as her breathing became ragged and sweat poured down her face.  Her first thought is that she was having a heart attack and she rushed off to the bathroom medicine cabinet for an asprin.
      When Fran reached the mirrored medicine cabinet she was shocked at her reflection in the mirror.  Fran's eyes were the bright green while her skin had taken on a green tint and was rapidly getting darker by the second.  "What's......ughhh.....happening......to...oooohhhhh....mee?" she questioned out loud as her toes filled her crocs and her muscles began to visibly grow.  As she rushed back to the computer to google her condition midway down the hall with a soft pop a growing green foot split the spongy croc material in half followed soon after by the other one.  Upon typing in the words green skin, muscle growth, and Gamma Bomb a rough cell phone video came up showing the previous night's transformative performance.  She watched as on screen people stumbled around as their bodies turned green and they ripped out of their clothes.
"Ohhh....Nooo"she mummbled as she realized that was what was happening to her now.  As she watched her sweatpants crept up her growing green legs as they stretched to contain them while the sleeves of her sweatshirt did the same.  The sound of the fabric creaking as it hit its limit drew her attention back to her calves as they balled up with muscle ripping the sweatpants to her knees.  Her forearms and biceps did the same causing the sleeves to shred to her shoulders as thick green muscle pushed the fabric apart.  Her mind raced as she took stock of the metamorphosis she was undergoing in her daughters full length mirror. In place of her normal slightly chubby pasty white 5'5 body she saw a 7' tall and still growing green woman staring back at her. She watched as inflating emerald muscles writhed and convulsed under her clothes slowly pushing the fabric aside as the rips widened. She noticed her already nice C cups balloon to cartoonish proportions stretching the sweatshirt tight across her erect nipples while the fabric groaned before a small rip formed at the neck. "OHHHH...MY....GODDD...MMMMM" she cried out as her huge jade tits approached the size of basketballs beforefinally  her sweater could contain them no more and they burst through the overstretched fabric all at once.  This combined with what was left of her sweatpants being forced into her hypersensitive green clit by the expansion of her muscular green ass would have completely forced her savage side to take over had she not heard the door slam followed by her 18 year old daughter Alison announcing her return from school.  The Mom side of Fran regained just enough control to stagger over to the closet next to the entrance as she heard her daughter bounding up the stairs to investigate the loud music coming from her room.
     Alison stormed into the room upset at the thought of her mom messing with her stuff. She left the music playing as she searched around the room for her mom until finally a ripping noise caused her to creep toward the closet before flinging it open.  There in the door stood a giant green muscular woman in the clothes her mom had on when she had left for school. After a few moments of watching the creature continue to grow and the tear that rolled down its cheek she knew this monster was somehow her mother. "Mom what is happening to you?" Alison questioned as her mother struggled to keep her savage thoughts at bay but it was no use and as her panties and remnants of her sweatpants exploded from her swelling emerald rump the last thing she saw was her daughters eyes flashed green....

king22222000

Rock out hulk out - Gamma Bomb Continued...

Alison glanced at the mirror and noticed her own eyes were glowing green. Suddenly, her clothes felt tight. What if I'm about to suffer the same fate as my mom? She thought, as the changes in her body hinted that things were heading that direction. Her fingers ached as they slowly grew longer, proportionally changing with her enlarging hands. She quickly pulled her cell phone out of her pocket, hit the record button on the video camera, and propped it towards herself on the dresser. Doing this simple task was a struggle as she began to lose control of her own actions.
   Her muscles burned as they tensed up. Skinny arms beneath the long sleeves of her beige oversized knit sweater, started to swell. The black leggings expanded as her hips inflated in size. Tan colored knee-high riding boots felt the strain as her feet and calves grew inside, forcing the leather material to groan from the immense pressure begin exerted upon them. Alison's soft-brown shoulder length hair got thicker as it slowly grew longer. Its straightness started to disappear as waves formed in her locks from the excess length. As it gathered on top of her shoulders, it finally spilled over and fell down her back. A darkness spread from her roots to the tips, until her long flowing mane was no longer brown, but black as night. Furrowed eyebrows thickened as well, hanging over her widened eyes like ominous storm clouds. Her feet pressed into the tan leather, searching for more room as they grew. Each toe pressed itself into the material forming an imprint, making them visible on the outside. The zipper along the inside of each boot was torn apart from the pressure. Swelling calves drove themselves from their prison, though her feet were still fighting for their freedom. Her legging encased legs continued to expand outward. The elasticity of the skintight material allowed her to grow, but even it could only stretch so far. As it continued to spread across her massive legs, they finally showed signs of distress. The dark black fabric got thinner and thinner. Green skin revealed itself as her leggings became semitransparent, similar to pantyhose.
   As the 18 year old grew taller, her oversized tan sweater now fit her snuggly. The snarl on her face showed the pain from her ordeal. Anger burned within her like an inferno. The urge to unleash her frustration grew stronger each second. Large green forearms were now in view as her sleeves got seemingly shorter. Veins wrapped around her oversized muscles, much like hoses on a hydraulic machine, feeding them the blood supply they needed. She balled up her fists, flexing both powerful arms. This caused the soft knit blend fabric of her taut sweater to rip open across her back and in the seam of the shoulders. Burgeoning breasts burst forth from the bra struggling to contain them. The straps snapped apart, unable to keep up with her growth. Dark green nipples could be seen thru the overtaxed knit fabric. Her toes violently tore the leather open, allowing them freedom from the painful constriction of the boots. The leather, still wrapped around her ankles, split apart at the seams. She stepped out of each one, placing her bare feet on the carpet and leaving the scraps behind her. They seemed like a memorial to who she used to be, still laying in the exact spot where she began this music induced transformation. Grabbing a handful of her sweater, she snatched it from her body. The itchy cloth was annoying and she couldn't stand it any longer. Victoriously, she slammed it on the carpet at her feet. The movement pushed certain areas of her leggings past their breaking point. Quietly, holes appeared at the random stress points, exposing rich green skin. Some were on her thighs, others along the sides of her amplified ass.
   Like mother, like daughter, the two beasts stood before one another. The transformative music was still blaring out of her computer speakers. The creature, that was moments ago Fran, grabbed the computer and slammed it into the wall. Sparks and plastic flew across the bedroom, but the music finally ceased. The sight of this upset the monster, that was Alison. Though her thoughts were no longer her own, repressed by the transformation, some part of her was still angered by the destruction of the computer. She immediately retaliated by striking the vandal with the back of her hand. The impact sent her mother flying though a sheetrock wall, into the hallway. A cloud of dust and debris hung heavily in the air. The angered daughter roared, gloating about her well placed blow. The mother slowly gathered herself and stood up, then lunged at her daughter. With her hands outward, she shoved her through the other wall of the bedroom, forcing them both outside. The crash sounded like a bomb went off. The two raging beasts wrestled in the yard, slamming each other into trees, tossing large objects at one another and causing the neighborhood to take notice of the commotion. As the battle ensued, someone took it upon themselves to call 911 with a report of two green monsters fighting.
   Dana was the first responding police officer on the scene. By the time she arrived at the residence, the two beasts had carried their fight elsewhere. She entered the house with her pistol drawn, not knowing what to expect. When she entered Alison's bedroom, it was obvious that something very strange had taken place in there. The damage alone made that clear. Realizing there was no immediate threat, she holstered her pistol and searched for clues to figure out what happened. A cell phone deliberately propped up on the dresser caught her eye. A quick inspection told her the camera was running.
   She pressed the play button to review the video. The clip showed the whole event of Alison's hulk-out. Lucky for Dana, the video was muted by default. After placing the phone in an evidence bag, Dana returned to the precinct.
   Once she arrived, she took the unusual evidence to her partner's desk.
   "You won't believe what I just found. I don't know what to make of this. You gotta see it." Dana said as she opened up the video file.
   As the video began of the mysterious transformation, Dana turned the volume up so her and her partner could listen. Alison's ripping clothes and grunting was barely audible over the loud Gamma Bomb music in the background. Suddenly, Dana and her partner felt strange...



king22222000

Hulk Out
by Irrelevant86
______________________

Dr. David Banner: physician; scientist. Searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Then an
accidental overdose of gamma radiation alters his body chemistry. And now when David Banner grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs. The
creature is driven by rage and pursued by an investigative reporter. [Banner:] "Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." The
creature is wanted for a murder he didn't commit. David Banner is believed to be dead, and he must let the world think that he is dead, until he can find a way to
control the raging spirit that dwells within him.
Tamie Scott: medical student. While on a field trip she is accidently exposed to gamma radiation that alters her body chemistry. And now whenever she gets angry
or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs. Tamie is believed to have been killed in the same accident that caused her to become the Hulk, and she must let
the world think that she is dead, until she can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within her.
O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O
I looked back fondly at my old home, my old college. I sighed, hefted my bag up higher on my shoulder, and walked away from the town. I'd lived all my life in Baltimore Maryland
with my grandparents until they died two years ago, after that I was all by myself. I'd started college to earn my doctorate when I was 21, and now I'm 29. I'd almost finished
college, and I'd almost gotten my doctorate. But a trip to a medical research facility had ended all my dreams...
O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O
"This is going to be the best field trip yet," Marie my best friend stated, jumping up and down. We were currently heading towards the gamma radiation section of the research
facility.
"All right everyone this room right here is our gamma radiation research room," The tour guide says, leading us into the room.
"Hi Helene, how are you today?" A man in a lab coat asked, walking over to us.
"I'm fine, everyone this is Dr. James Mattson, he's the person in charge of the gamma research that we do here," Helene introduced. Suddenly the ground started to shake. I
stumbled backwards into Marie, and we both fell to the floor.
"Earth quake," Someone shouted. I tried to climb off of Marie but the ground was shaking so much that I couldn't stand up. I could hear a hum coming from somewhere in the room.
"What is that?" I shouted.
"It's the machine, it's turned itself on," Dr. Mattson replied. The ground continued to shake, but I manage to pull myself off of Marie.
"I've got to turn the machine off," Dr. Mattson shouted, moving towards the machine.
Suddenly a shelf tipped forward, and I had to dive to the side to keep from being smashed. I looked back to see Marie lying unconscious on the ground. It looked like some equipment
had fallen on her. Dust was falling from the ceiling, and suddenly a piece of the ceiling fell, and landed on top of Marie.
"Marie!" I shouted, running over to her. Everyone else had run out of the room, well except for Dr. Mattson who was still trying to turn off the machine. The ground continued to
shake underneath me as I tried to lift the piece of the ceiling off of Marie.
"Come on we have to get out of here, I can't get the machine to turn off, a piece of the ceiling fell on it and damaged it," Dr. Mattson exclaimed, grabbing my arm.
"I'm not leaving Marie, she's my best friend," I replied, pulling away from him and once again trying to lift the piece of ceiling off Marie.
Dr. Mattson moved to the other side of Marie, and tried to help me lift it. I felt a sting in my hands as the piece of ceiling cut into my palms. Suddenly I heard a loud creak, and I
looked up just in time to see the ceiling falling down on us...
I woke up later that day sitting on a log in a forest just outside town. My shirt was completely ripped, and hung over my shoulders; barely cover my chest. My pants were torn but
not as badly as my shirt, I wasn't wearing any shoes, and my long red hair was tangled. I later found out that both Marie and Dr. Mattson had died from their injuries. But the thing
that shocked me the most was that the Hulk had been seen carrying them out of the building. I'd followed the Hulk story closely, and I was defiantly surprised to learn that a man
turned into the Hulk.
But the weirdest part about it was that the people who saw the Hulk said that it was a girl Hulk. Another thing that surprised me was that everyone thought I was dead. I'd gone
back to my dorm room that day, and ran into my friend Eric. He'd explained the whole thing to me, and he was the first one to suggest that just like 'John Doe' I was now able to
turn into as he called it 'a she Hulk'. He helped me get my things packed, and then he'd drove me out of town.

"I hope to see you again someday," Eric stated, smiling at me.

I sighed once again, and continued on down the road. I had no doubt that Jack McGee a reporter from the National Register would be coming to town seeing as there'd been a Hulk
sighting. Man would he be in for a surprise. I walked down the dusty road heading away from town. It looked like I was the only one out here. I remember Eric showing me the
news broad cast on the incident at the medical research facility. They'd shown Dr. Mattson's, Marie's, and my pictures. Someone had managed to take a picture of the 'she hulk'
carrying Dr. Mattson's and Marie's bodies out of the building. I shook my head, and picked up my pace...
O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O
Several days' later {Virginia state line}
I finished off my sandwich, then closed my bag and pulled it back onto my shoulder. I stood up and started walking once again. I'd been walking for several days now, only stopping
to rest, eat, and use the bathroom. I'd walked all night to get into the next town, and I'd just arrived a few minutes ago. I was walking down the street when I heard someone
yelling. I turned to see three men standing in an alley
"Look I don't have any money," One of the men said. One of the other men grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.
"Hey leave him alone," I shouted, walking towards them.
"Stay out of this lady or you're gonna get hurt," One of the men said, waving a knife at me.
"Oh please," I muttered, rolling my eyes. I grabbed the man's arm, and bent it backwards causing him to drop the knife. I made a quick jab at his arm, hitting the pressure point. I
let go of his arm, and he stumbled back away from me.
"What did you do to my arm?" He asked, holding his arm.
"I just hit a pressure point you'll be fine in an hour or two," I replied.
"Now do you want to be next?" I asked, turning to the man holding the other guy by his collar. The man shook his head and let go of him. The two of them ran off, and I smiled.
"Uh thanks," The man said. I looked at him. I've seen him before, but from where?
"It was nothing, I'm Tamie by the way," I replied, holding my hand.
"David," He said, shaking my hand.
"It's funny I feel like I've seen you before," I exclaimed, looking his face over.
"Uh well," He stuttered. Suddenly I realized where I'd seen him from. He was the scientist that was killed by the Hulk, or well supposedly killed by the Hulk.
"You're, you're David Banner," I stated.
"Ah well,"
"But you're supposed to be dead," I said, cutting him off.
"I can explain, but why don't we head back to my apartment before we get mugged again," David suggested. I nodded my head, and followed him back to his apartment where he
explained about being able to turn into the Hulk.
"So you're 'John Doe'?" I asked. He smiled, and nodded his head.
"Wow," I muttered.
"You know I feel like I've seen you somewhere before too," David exclaimed, sitting forward to get a better look at me.
"Have you watched the news recently?" I asked.
"Yeah I... wait you're Tamie Scott the girl who 'died' during that earth quake in Maryland," David stated. I nodded my head.
"But why did you leave?" He asked.
"Well I remember trying to get my friend Marie out from under a piece of ceiling, and then the whole ceiling collapsed on top of us. I woke up later that day in the forest just
outside of town, my clothes almost completely shredded, and when I went back to my dorm my friend Eric showed me the news. And ah well uh," I started.
"I remember seeing a picture of the Hulk carrying the two people out of the building but it couldn't have been the Hulk since I was here when it happened," David added.
"Well my friend Eric said that people thought it was a girl Hulk," I told him, looking down at my hands.
"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" David asked. I nodded my head.
"I was on a class field trip, and we had just gotten to the gamma research room when the earth quake hit. Dr. Mattson said the machine had turned on and that it'd been damaged,
and he couldn't get it to turn off," I explained.
"And you were exposed to a lot of gamma radiation," David stated.
"And now there's two Hulks," I muttered, giving David a smile.
"Well you're welcome to stay here for a while if you want, I know what it's like to have to leave home because of the Hulk," David offered. I smiled.
"Thanks, I could go for a nap seeing as I walked all night to get to town," I replied.
"I'll get you a pillow and a blanket," He said, getting up and walking out of the room. He came back a moment later with a pillow and blanket.
"Thanks again," I said, taking the blanket and pillow.
"Hey it's the least I could do after you helped me back in the alley," David replied. I laid down on the couch, and drifted off to sleep...

fbbsmmh

Nice start. You missed an opportunity for your first hulkout when the guy had the knife, but I trust that you know what you're doing and that we'll see her bending and crushing stuff with her powerful sexy muscles soon. K+

king22222000

The next day {David's P.O.V.}
Today was my second day working here at the hospital, and the only thing I could think about was the woman lying on the couch back in my apartment. I still couldn't get over the
fact that there's now two Hulks'.
"Earth to David," Sam one of the nurses said, waving her hand in front of my face.
"Sorry what?" I asked, looking over at her.
"I said could you take this down to room 103?" She asked, holding out a bag of clothes.
"Yes I can," I replied, taking the clothes.
"Thank you," she said, walking away. I walked up the stairs to room 103, and entered the room. I saw a man with short black hair standing over the bed of a patient. The man
looked up at me as I walked in.
"Oh sorry, I just came to bring him his clothes," I said, holding the clothes up.
"Just leave them on the bed," The man said. I nodded and sat the clothes on the bed. I looked at the patient lying on the bed. He was in his late 30's, and he had short blond hair. I
nodded at the man standing by the patient's bed, and then left...
Several minutes later
I was just finishing up cleaning the hallway on the second floor when a code blue was announced. I watched as a patient was wheel out of his room on a gurney and down the
hallway. He was wheeled past me, and I noticed that it was the same man from earlier that I'd seen lying on the bed in room 103. I watched as he was wheeled down the hallway,
and around the corner. I sighed, and went back to my cleaning...
Unknown P.O.V.
"Is it done?" I asked, looking up at the man standing in front of me.
"Yeah it's done," He replied.
"Did anyone see you?" I asked.
"Well there was this janitor who dropped off Tom's clothes but that was it," He said. I frowned.
"What's his name?" I asked.
"David Berne's," He answered.
"This could be a problem, if the police find out that you were there they'd link you to me," I stated, sitting forward
"Do you want me to get rid of this guy?" He asked. I nodded my head.
"Better safe than sorry," I muttered...
Tamie's P.O.V.
I yawned and sat up. I got up off the couch, and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. As I closed the door I noticed a note taped to the door. I
pulled it off the fridge and read it.
Tamie went to work I'll be back at 7.
I put the note on the counter, and went back into the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I looked over at the clock to see that it was 6:50 pm. Hm David's
probably on his way back now. I watched the news looking for anything to do with what happened back home, but I didn't see anything. Suddenly the door opened, and David
walked in.
"Good afternoon," I exclaimed, looking over at him.

"What I was tired," I defended. He smiled.
"Okay, so how does pizza sound?" David asked.
"Sounds great," I said.
"So how was your nap?" He asked, walking into the kitchen to grab the phone.
"It was great, so where do you work?" I asked.
"At a hospital, I'm a janitor," He replied. He put the phone up to his ear, and I could hear him ordering a pizza. While we waited for our pizza to arrive we played a game of chess,
which I won.
"I admit defeat you're too good," David said.
"Thank you my grandpa taught me," I said, smiling.
"He taught you well then," David said, putting the chess board away.
"Yeah he did," I replied, smiling sadly. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
"I got it," I exclaimed, jumping up from my seat and walking to the door. I opened the door to see a man with short black hair standing in front of me. He had a pizza box in his
hand.
"I have a pizza for a David Berne's," He said.
"Yup that's us," I replied. He smiled, and handed me the pizza.
"Just give me a second to get the money," I said, setting the pizza down on the end table near the door. I grabbed my wallet out of my bag, and pulled out a five.
"Uh how much again?" I asked.
"7.50," he answered. I looked at my wallet.
"Hey David do you have $ 2.50?" I asked, looking towards the kitchen.
"Yes I do," David said, walking into the living room. He stopped when he saw the man standing in the door way.
"Hey you were at the hospital earlier," David stated. Suddenly I had a bad feeling, and as it turns out I was right. The man pulled out a gun with a silencer on it and pointed it at
David.
"Oh come on seriously," I grumbled.
"Sorry buddy but I can't take a chance on you being able to identify me," The man stated.
"And why not I mean it's not like you killed anyone," I exclaimed. The man frowned, and glared at me.
"There was a code blue earlier at the hospital, the man died, and you were with him before it happened," David said, a look of realization coming across his face. The man scowled.
"Like I said I can't take a chance on you telling the police that I was there, now move," He said, motioning us to the door with one hand.
I started walking towards the door, but when I got close to the man I elbowed him in the gut, and made a grab for the gun. Suddenly the gun went off, and I felt pain spread
through my shoulder. I looked down to see blood pouring down my shoulder. I let go of the gun, and stumbled back onto the floor.
"Tamie," David exclaimed, rushing over to me. He put his hands over the wound on my shoulder and applied pressure.
"Come on lets go," The man said, grabbing David by the shoulder and yanking him away.
"She'll die if she doesn't get medical attention," David stated.
"Well that was going to happen either way, now move," He said, shoving David out the door. I felt anger boil deep inside me, and the pain in my shoulder only made me angrier.
Suddenly I felt the transformation into the Hulk take over, and my vision went black.
David's P.O.V.
The man led me out of the apartment building, and to his car. He opened the back seat door, and I sat down. He closed the door, and climbed into the driver's side. Just as he was
about to pull away from the curb a giant green person ripped the door off of the car. The person grabbed the man, and tossed him across the street onto a pile of trash. The green
person looked almost like the Hulk that had been described to me. The only difference was that it was a woman. The 'she Hulk's' shirt was partially ripped around her arms, and her
sides, while her pants had rips going up the sides.
She ripped the backseat door off its hinges, then pulled me out of the car. She set me down on the ground, and I could hear sirens off in the distance. I looked over to were the 'she
hulk' had tossed the man but he was gone. When I looked back to where the 'she hulk' had been I saw that she was now running down the street...

king22222000

Tamie's P.O.V.
I groaned and opened my eyes to see that I was sitting in an alley. My shirt and pants were ripped, and I wasn't wearing any shoes. My arm stung, and I looked down at it to see
that the gunshot wound I had was almost completely healed. Wow, that's amazing! I sighed, and stood up. Better find my way back to David's apartment. I walked out of the alley,
and started down the street. After walking for a few minutes I finally got to David's apartment. There was a car sitting in front of the building with the driver's side door, and one of
the back doors ripped off. Oh I have a bad feeling about this. I raced into the apartment building, and up to David's apartment. The door was closed, and locked so I had to knock.
"I said that's all I was going to say about it now would you... Tamie you're okay," David exclaimed when he saw me.
"Yeah, and apparently my shoulder is almost completely healed. Ah so tell me what happened after I uh... hulked out?" I asked.
"Ah come in and sit down, and let me take a look at your shoulder while I tell you what happened," David suggested. I nodded my head, and walked in and sat down on the couch.
David looked at my shoulder while he explained what happened.
"After you or the hulk ran off the police arrived, and they questioned me. I told them what happened, leaving out the part about you being shot of course. Then they left, they'll be
sending someone over to pick up that guys car tomorrow," David explained, putting a bandage over the almost healed wound on my shoulder.
"Wow I really ripped the doors off?" I asked. David nodded.
"I got to say it's weird being the one rescued by a hulk," David stated. I smiled.
"I bet, well I'm gonna go change," I replied, standing up, grabbing some clothes, and walking into the bathroom.
"You know now that my Hulk has been seen McGee's probably going to show up thinking that it's you," I said from the bathroom.
"Yeah I thought about that," David said.
"Do you think we should leave or stay here?" I asked, walking out into the living room in my new clothes.
"Well why don't we get some sleep and well leave tomorrow," David answered. I nodded my head, and sat down on the couch.
McGee's P.O.V.
I was in Baltimore checking up on the spotting of the Hulk. There was just one weird thing, everyone kept saying the Hulk was a girl. I sighed. This was a waste of time. Suddenly
the phone on the night stand in my hotel room rang.
"Hello," I said.
"Jack we've got a report of a Hulk sighting in Virginia," My boss said.
"All right I'll drive down there tonight," I replied.
"Okay," My boss said, hanging up. I sighed, mine as well pack up now and get going...
Tamie's P.O.V. {The next morning}
I yawned and sat up. I jumped up off the couch, and grabbed some clothes. I walked into the bathroom, and started the shower. I undressed, and stepped into the shower. When I
was done I pulled my hair up into my towel to dry off, and I quickly got changed. I brushed my teeth, then put my towel away. I grabbed my hair brush and started brushing my
hair. I looked at the clock to see that it was almost ten. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I looked out the peep hole to see that it wasn't the man from yesterday so I
opened the door.
"Ah hello I'm Jack McGee from the National register, I was told that a Mr. Berne's was living here and that he might have information on the Hulk," McGee said. I couldn't believe it,
he was here already!
"Uh sorry I think you have the wrong apartment, it's just me here," I replied.
"Oh sorry if I woke you," McGee said, frowning.
"No problem I was already awake," I stated, giving him a smile. I closed the door, and sighed with relief. That was a close one. I ran over to David's room, and over to his bed.

"Ah what time is it?" He asked, looking up at me.
"It's almost ten, but we have to go now, McGee just showed up at the door," I stated. That got him up. Within seconds he was up running around the room getting his things.
"I'll be out in the living room," I said. Within ten minutes David was dressed and ready to go.
"I think we should use the fire escape, McGee could still be somewhere in the building," I exclaimed when I saw David heading for the door.
"Good idea," David replied, moving over to the window that lead to the fire escape.
"Well I'm known for my good ideas," I said, smirking. I followed him out onto the fire escape, and we both climbed down. Once we were on the ground we started running to put
distance between us and McGee. I looked back once at the apartment to see McGee staring out the window at me. Ah crap.
"Pick up the pace a bit David McGee just saw us," I exclaimed, moving a little faster. McGee disappeared from window a second later. We turned a corner, and something smashed
into my head...
Sometime later
I groaned, and tried to sit up, but I found my arms and legs tied together. I looked down to see chains holding my hands and feet together, there was also a piece of tape covering
my mouth. My head was pounding, and I could feel something sticky along the side of my face. I looked over when I heard a groan. I saw David lying next to me with chains around
his wrists and ankles. I also noticed that we were lying right next to a lake. I heard a car door shut, and I looked over to see the man from the other day and another man walking
towards us.
"Well it seems they're awake," The man I recognize stated. David looked over at me, then over at the two men.
"Just get this over with I want to forget about this whole mess," The one I didn't recognize replied. The man moved forward, and using his foot he rolled David into the water. He
was about to do the same to me, when we heard the sound of police cars coming towards us.
"Damn," One of them muttered.
"Get rid of her," The other said.
The man I recognized rolled me into the water, and I struggled against the chains. I could see David just below me doing just the same. He looked up at me, and I could see a
greenish glow to his eyes. Suddenly his shirt, pants, and boots started to rip as his muscles grew larger. His skin turned green, and so did his hair. Then suddenly I wasn't staring at
David anymore, I was staring at the Hulk. He broke his chains, then started swimming towards me.
He grabbed a hold of me, and pulled me up to the surface. I gasped for air as the Hulk carried me onto land. I could see a car driving away, but I could also see police cars heading
right for the car. I could also see another car sitting several feet away from the lake. Suddenly McGee got out of the car. Oh great. He looked at the Hulk, then down at me. The
Hulk walked over to McGee, and seemed to be inspecting him. McGee seemed to almost shake as the Hulk inspected him. Then the Hulk grunted, and held me out to McGee. McGee
reached out, and took ahold of me. The Hulk quickly broke the chains around my arms and legs, then ran off.
"Wait don't go," I shouted after ripping the tape off my face. I wiggled out of McGee's grasp, and was about to run after him when McGee grabbed ahold of my wrist.
"He's dangerous, you shouldn't chase after him, he could hurt you," McGee stated. I glared at him.
"He just saved me from drowning I don't think he's gonna hurt me," I replied, yanking my arm away.
I quickly grabbed mine and David's bags, which had been tossed onto the ground, then raced after the Hulk. I could hear someone running behind me, and I looked back to see that
it was McGee. I picked up my pace trying to lose McGee. I raced down a dirt path heading towards a forest. I raced into the forest, trying hard to find the hulk while also trying to
lose McGee. Finally after several minutes I couldn't hear McGee following behind me. I sighed, and slowed down. After several more minutes of walking I came to a clearing were I
found the Hulk sitting on a log.
"Thank god I found you," I exclaimed, rushing over to him.
He looked at me with a confused expression. He looked tired, and then suddenly he seemed to glow green. His muscles shrank, and his skin went back to its normal color. Then I
was looking at David. He put his hand to his head, then looked up at me.
"Here's your bag," I exclaimed, holding out his bag. He smiled.
"Thanks," He replied, taking the bag. I looked away as he quickly changed.
"We should keep walking through the forest when I was trying to find you I could hear McGee behind me. I think I lost him but I don't know for how long," I explained, once David
was done changing. He nodded his head, picked up his bag, and then we continued to walk through the forest...
McGee's P.O.V.
"Yes I know it seems like a wild goose chase, but I saw them run into the forest... I know I can find them... how big can the place be anyway... oh, if I don't find them within a few
days I'll come back... All right thanks," I said, hanging up the pay phone. I sighed, and picked up my bag. Time to go camping. Where ever you are John Doe I will find you...

king22222000

Tamie's P.O.V. {Three days later}
I stoked the fire with the stick I'd found lying on the ground near our tents. This was our third camp site since we'd started walking through the forest. I didn't think the forest was
this big.
"Where are we?" I asked to no one in particular.
"I think we're near the Appalachian Mountains," David replied.
"Cool," I mumbled. The sun had just set, and we'd just finished dinner.
"I think I'll turn in early," David said, standing up.
"All right night, see ya in the morning," I replied. He nodded his head, and went into his tent. I sighed, and laid back to look at the stars. I could see the big dipper, and the little
dipper. I smiled thinking about how grandpa used to love star gazing. He'd shown me every single constellation there was. I fell asleep laying there looking up at the stars...
"Come on Tamie time to get up we got to keep moving," David exclaimed, shaking my shoulders. I groaned.
"Ugh five more minutes," I grumbled, rolling over. I heard David chuckle.
"I'll pack up the tents, but when I'm finished I'm coming back to wake you up," He shouted, walking away. I smiled, and tried to drift off back to sleep but before I knew it David was
trying wake me up again. I groaned.
"All right I'm up, I'm up," I said, sitting up. I changed quickly, then the two of us headed out. We'd been walking for what felt like hours when my stomach growled. We stopped to
eat the last two candy bars that I'd had stashed in my bag, then we continued walking. As we continued to walk the ground sloped upward. As we walked up the mountain it got
colder, and the wind seemed to pick up a bit.
"Hold on a second, I want to get my jacket out of my bag," I exclaimed, pulling my jacket out of my bag and putting it on. After that we continued to walk on until the sun was
getting ready to set. We quickly set up our tents, and built a fire.
"Why didn't you sleep in your tent last night?" David asked.
"I fell asleep looking at the stars," I replied. He chuckled.
"That's one of the best parts about being out here in the wilderness you can sleep under the stars if you want to," I said, smiling.
"I'm guessing you used to do that a lot as a kid," David guessed. I nodded my head.
"Yeah my dad, before he died, helped my grandpa build this tree house in our back yard, and it had this ski light so that when I would sleep out there I could see the stars. Grandpa
was really into astronomy and all that stuff. He taught me a lot of things, mostly having to do with the stars," I explained.
"What happened to him?" David asked.
"Him and grandma died in a car accident two years ago," I answered.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry," David exclaimed.
"No it's okay, it's been nice talking about him," I said, smiling over at David. He smiled. The sky was so clear tonight that I could see almost all the constellations...
O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O
"That one's Delphinus the Dolphin," Grandpa stated, pointing up at the constellation. I smiled. Grandpa and I were lying on the floor of the tree house that he and dad had built when
I was five.
"What's that one?" I asked, pointing at one of the constellations.
"That one right there is Equuleus the little horse," He replied.
"The constellations are so pretty," I exclaimed. Grandpa smiled down at me.
"I love you to," He said, hugging me back. I fell asleep that night lying in the tree house with my arm wrapped around grandpa...
O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O
The next morning
I opened my eyes to see that the sun had just risen. I yawned, and sat up. The fire had gone out sometime last night, so I put some fire wood in the fire pit we'd made, and lit a
match. I sat close to the fire trying to keep warm. It had gotten cold last night, and at some point David must have brought me a blanket. I sighed, and warmed my hands around
the fire. A cold breeze blew through the camp site, and despite the fire and the blanket I shivered. Man it got really cold all of a sudden.
"Morning," David exclaimed, walking over to me.
"Morning, man it got cold last night," I replied, pulling the blanket tighter over myself. David nodded his head in understanding.
"You know we've put a lot of distance between us and McGee do you think we could take this day off, and just stay here at this camp today?" I asked, shivering. David chuckled.
"Yeah sure," He replied, sitting down next to me. I sighed. I looked up at the sky to see that dark clouds were moving towards us.
"I hope it doesn't rain," I muttered. David looked up at the sky.
"If it gets cold enough, which I'm sure it will, it could snow," David stated.
"Uh that's all we need, I mean don't get me wrong I love the snow, but we're not exactly dressed for snow," I replied, looking down at my clothes. David nodded his head. Suddenly
something cold and wet dripped on my face, and then suddenly it started pouring, and we had to run to the tents. By the time I got to my tent I was drenched. Ugh of course. I
groaned and flopped down onto the floor of my tent. I couldn't help but remember the time it started raining while me and grandpa where in the tree house. We had to stay there
for over two hours playing chess until the rain let up. I smiled as the memory flooded my mind...
"Come on Grandpa it's your turn," I stated, smiling over at Grandpa.
"Give me a second I'm thinking," He replied. He thought for a moment, then moved his knight towards my queen. I moved my queen passed his knight, and put his king in check.
"Check," I said, smiling. Grandpa frowned.
"Hm," He mumbled. He moved his king one space away, and I moved my knight blocking his king.
"Check mate," I exclaimed, raising my hands in the air in victory. Grandpa smiled, and chuckled.
"Well you finally beat me, well done my little dove," He said, patting me on my back. I looked out the window of the tree house.
"Hey grandpa the rain's stopped," I exclaimed, pointing to the window.
"Well then let's go inside, and tell grandma about your accomplishment," Grandpa suggested. I smiled, and nodded my head...

king22222000

McGee's P.O.V.
I was currently walking up hill, hoping to catch up to John, and that woman. But so far I wasn't having any luck. I'd found three of their camp sites, and I wasn't sure how far
behind them I was. I continued to walk even though it seemed to get colder the longer I walked. This time when I caught up to them I wasn't going to let them get away. I still
couldn't believe that that woman fooled me so easily. I groaned as I thought back to when I'd knocked on Mr. Berne's door...
I walked into the apartment building where the Hulk was seen coming out of. I walked to the room of the owner, and she directed me to room 112 where a Mr. Berne's was living. I
walked up a set of stairs and started looking for room 112. When I found it I quickly knocked on the door. A woman with long red hair, and green eyes around the age of 29 opened
the door.
"Ah hello I'm Jack McGee from the National register, I was told that a Mr. Berne's was living here and that he might have information on the Hulk," I stated. The woman stood there
for a second as if she was in shock.
"Uh sorry I think you have the wrong apartment, it's just me here," She replied.
"Oh sorry if I woke you," I said, frowning. I could have sworn the lady said room 112.
"No problem I was already awake," She stated, smiling. She closed the door, and I walked back down to the owner's room.
"Are you sure it's room 112?" I asked the lady.
"Yes I'm positive," She replied
"But a woman answered the door, and said she was the only one living there," I replied. The woman frowned.
"All right follow me, I have a key to the apartment, we'll get this mess straightened out," She stated, walking towards the stairs.
I followed her up the stairs, and back to room 112. When we walked in there was no-one around. I walked into the only room to find that it was empty. I walked back out into the
kitchen, and looked out the window. I could see a red haired woman running down the street with a man that matched John's description. The woman turned her head and looked at
me. I scowled. She said something to John, and the two of them started running faster. Damn it...
I looked up realizing that I'd been walking without paying attention to where I was going. I stopped and looked around me. I was standing in a small clearing. I could see what
looked like a used fire pit. I walked over to it, and held my hand out over it. It was just barely warm. I looked up to see that the sun was just about to set. Better make camp;
they'll be doing the same thing right about now. I set up my tent, then started looking for fire wood. When I was done I lit a fire...
"Mr. McGee! Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry," David Banner states. I was about to respond when we heard a shout from the building behind
us.
"David!" The both of turn just as the lab exploded.
Then suddenly I was standing in a desert all by myself. Suddenly I saw two figures running towards me. As they got closer I could make out the woman I'd seen with John, and the
Hulk. The woman looked terrified, and she looked back for a second at the Hulk. I started running towards them. The woman ran past me, and stopped.
"What is that thing?" She asked, stumbling and falling on the ground behind me. I shook my head. The hulk growled, and moved closer to me. I took a step back as the Hulk moved
closer.
"What does he want?" The woman asked.
"I'm not sure," I exclaimed, looking back at her.
She was still lying on the ground, but she was staring at the Hulk in horror. The Hulk growled, and I looked back at him. Suddenly he seemed to shrink back to a normal sizes. When
he was done shrinking a man was standing in front of me. But I couldn't tell who. His face was dark, like when people want to remain anonymous on TV interviews.
"Why Mr. McGee, why can't you just leave me alone?" The man asked.
"Because the Hulk killed two people," I replied.
"The Hulk didn't kill anyone. Do you have any idea what my life has been like since you started chasing me?" John asked.
"I saw the Hulk walking out of the lab with Elaina in his arms. He caused the explosion that killed her and David," I answered.

"No he tried to save them, why can't you believe that, is it because how the hulk looks, obviously he has to be a killer because he's a giant green man" John shouted, taking a step towards me.
"It has nothing to do with what the Hulk looks like," I stated.
"Yeah sure it doesn't, you have no idea what it's like to live with the Hulk. I can't stay in one place long enough to find a cure because you won't leave me alone," John shouted. He
was shaking, and I could see that his hands where turning green.
"Mr. McGee is that true, have you been blaming him for a murder he didn't do?" The woman asked, standing up and walking in front of me.
"The Hulk killed them I saw him coming out of the lab," I stated.
"That doesn't mean he started the fire in the lab, it just means that he was there. Just like you were, the only difference is that he tried to help them," She said, frowning at me.
"What could I have done?" I asked, scowling.
"Not blame me for what happened," John replied. I looked over at him just as he changed into the Hulk. The Hulk growled at me, and started moving towards me. He reached out,
and picked me up off of the ground.
"Let go of me," I exclaimed, pulling at his hand. He growled, and tossed me and the last thing I saw was the ground coming towards me...
I shot up, and looked around me. I sighed, it was all a dream. I rested my head in my hand, and groaned. I looked outside my tent to see that the sun was rising. Better get going. I
changed, then took down my tent. I set out through the forest hoping to catch up with John and that woman. But I couldn't help but think about that dream. Were they right about
the Hulk? Was I just blaming him because he looks scary? I shook my head, no there's no way. I groaned, and picked up my pace. I grabbed my water bottle, and drank the last of
the water. I'll have to find a stream to refill it.
Finally I reached a stream, where I could refill my water bottle. Just as I was bending down to fill my bottle a noise caught my attention. I looked to my left to see that woman
walking out of the trees with two empty water bottles in her hand. She got one look at me, and ran. I dashed after her, determined not to lose her this time. I raced through the
forest trying to catch up. Suddenly I heard a scream. I raced towards the sound to see the woman lying on the ground with her foot caught in a bear trap. She looked up at me, and
her eyes looked different. They'd turned a lighter shade of green then they normally where. I could see a trail of tears on her cheeks.
"Stay away," She growled.
"I can help if you let me," I replied, moving closer.
"I said stay away," she shouted. She bent over in pain, and I took a step closer to her. Her skin started to glow green, and I couldn't help but be reminded of the time John Doe
turned into the hulk right in front of me. I took a step back, and watched as the woman turned in a Hulk.
"There are two of them," I muttered in surprise.
But how can there be two Hulks? This doesn't make any sense. The 'she Hulk' ripped the bear trap in half, and stood up. She growled at me, then ran off. I was so in shock that I
just stood there. I shook my head. I have to follow her maybe she'll lead me to John. I tried to follow her, but she had too much of a head start on me. I groaned, and walked back
to the stream. I picked up my water bottle, and filled it up. I looked over to where that woman had dropped her two water bottles. I sighed, picked them up, and quickly filled them
with water. I put the three water bottles in my bag, and continued to walk...

legfan71

I have not had a chance to write for quite some time, but here is an addition to my story Women Hulking Out over at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I know it's not much, but I wanted to contribute something here. If anyone has a chance to add onto it, that would be great.......
__________________

*Avengers*
Women Hulking Out
by legfan71
__________________
The rest of the Avengers backed away for her, not sure of what to expect from her next. She had just tossed Thor aside like a rag-doll and he was their most powerful remaining member. She smiled as she saw the fear and uneasiness in their faces, but the Avengers didn't matter to her right now. Joyce looked down at Ben, way down at him in fact as he had slumped over in defeat, sitting on the stage with his head down. He looked like a child compared to her, and the fact that his mistake was the reason that this fortuitous turn of events took place made it even sweeter. She walked over towards him, and stood in front of him, each of her feet appeared to be the size of his torso.

"Don't worry Avengers, I'm not going to hurt anyone, I just need to speak to my son-in-law." She chuckled as she said it, knowing it was the last thing that he wanted to do.

"Ohhh Benjamin....don't be so upset. Your plan was a success, you took away the Hulk's powers!" She brought up her arm and flexed it, the muscles erupting forth, delighting her even more.

"Look how big it is, why I think it's the biggest muscle that I have ever seen. What do you think Benjamin, is it the biggest arm that you've ever seen?" He didn't want to look, he couldn't look. His moment of triumph, his moment of redemption, was destroyed. If it had to be anyone else, why did it have to be his annoying, condescending mother-in-law. Anyone else would have been better, even his sister-in-law Jackie would have been better than Joyce.

Joyce extended her huge green foot towards his face, and put it under his chin, "Benjamin, you will look at me when I address you", and lifted his face up so he would be looking up at her.

"I just wanted you to see what you have done. Thanks to you, I have the Hulk's powers, and there's not a damn thing you, or anyone can do about it. One of my feet has more power in it than your entire body. Try and move it, please, I'm begging you. Try to move it an inch."

Elizabeth had enough, this was a total disaster for many reasons, but she wouldn't have her husband humiliated any further. She stood up to confront her, barely coming up to her muscle-plated stomach. She couldn't believe how big her mother was. The overall thickness of her muscles was astounding. If it wasn't her mother's face looking down at her, she wouldn't have believed it was her. "Mom leave him alone. Isn't it enough that you've gotten the Hulk's powers instead of Ben."

Joyce smiled at her daughter, she was proud of her for coming to her husband's defense. It was foolish and a waste of time, but she was proud none the less. "Elizabeth, I just wanted to give him an up-close view of what he has created. His incompetence has really come back to bite him in the ass this time, but I'm eternally grateful. He's given me more than I could have possibly imagined I would ever get from him, but you really need to stay out of this, as Benjamin and I need to share this special moment."

Joyce took her foot out from under his chin and placed it on the ground in front of him. She rotated her calf muscle towards him and flexed it. It was easily bigger than his entire head.
"Feel my calf muscle. Go ahead and try and wrap your hands around it." Benjamin just stared up at her. "I said, wrap your hands around my calf. Do it. Now"

Ben reached out in front of him and slowly placed his hands around his mother-in-laws now enormous calf muscle. It felt like a bowling ball covered in flesh. His left hand touched the front portion of her shin and his right hand touched the inner portion of her calf muscle. "How big do you think they are?"

He tried to touch his thumbs together, but they couldn't reach and cover just the front portion of her calf. All he kept thinking about was that this power, these muscles, should have been his. He lost himself in his thoughts but found that he couldn't help but run his hands around the entire calf, as he was mesmerized by their sheer size.

"Why Benjamin, are you feeling me up? Ohhh Elizabeth, I would watch him if I were you. He can't keep his hands off of me." Elizabeth looked at Ben as he was wrapping his hands around her mother's calf muscle. She could swear by the look in his eyes that he was actually enjoying it. She didn't know if she should be jealous or disgusted by it.

He quickly came to his senses as he realized what he was doing, and quickly pulled his hands away. Joyce smirked, knowing that she had won another round.
"Well Benjamin, that will be enough of that. It will be the last time you get to feel my muscles. Besides, I have bigger fish to to fry now. After all, you've given me everything you have to offer."

She stepped away from them and looked around, everyone was unsure of what she would do next. A thought came to her. She had seen on TV that the Hulk able to jump miles at a time, so she decided it was time for her to try out her new method of transportation, her own newly empowered leg muscles.

"Take care everyone, I'm off to see an old friend." She crouched down, the quadricep muscles bunching together, and then she shot up in the air like a cannonball, off to pay someone a visit.

king22222000

Rage of the Incredible She-Hulk
by CrimsonResistance
______________________________

***In an alternate universe to Earth-616, the curse of the Incredible Hulk did not befall Dr. Robert Bruce Banner, but instead Dr. Talia Walker, a competing scientist. When her monstrous alter-ego begins to wreak havoc on her life and the world, Dr. Walker must search for a way to quell the beast's rage and perhaps discover she's not the multiverse's only Hulk.***

Stay calm. Think rationally.

Talia Walker was in trouble. Her brain knew this, but it was imperative her body not believe it. Not just for her sake, but for everybody else's.
The woman's fingers typed furiously away at the computer terminal, scrolling through menus, attempting desperately to find a way to disable the alarm that was blaring throughout
the lab she had infiltrated. There were so many active subroutines, and Talia knew she could disable it, if only she could find the correct ones.
Disabling the system would probably not stop the authorities from showing up at this point, Talia acknowledged, but turning off the security system would give her the advantage of
removing security cameras from the equation for her escape, plus unlocking her path out of the area.
Talia shot her eyes from the computer monitor to the nearby digital clock on the wall. It had been two minutes and ten seconds since she had mistakenly - and carelessly -
activated the laboratory's security system. That left just slightly more than another 2 or 3 minutes before she could expect a response.
Menus continued to cycle quickly as Talia's fingers tapped against the keyboard. Pulling her right hand from the console, she quickly dragged her arm against her forehead, wiping
up beads of sweat that had started to form. Extending her middle and forefinger and pacing them on her neck, the woman measured her pulse. Elevated. Not good. Stay calm.
Stay calm. Talia used her fingers to push her glasses up the bridge of her nose before returning to the keyboard.
She had been so careful in her planning, so careful in her execution. One small oversight and everything Talia had planned was in danger of being for naught.
Wait! Talia ceased her typing and paused for a second, before frantically tapping her finger on the keyboard's up arrow, cycling back through her previous commands. There it is.
Hitting return, Talia held her breath. Seconds on the clock ticked away, before the alarm finally fell silent.
"Yes!" she shouted, before quickly slapping a hand over her mouth. Not the time to celebrate. Quickly cycling once more through the now-unlocked system, she confirmed that the
closed circuit camera system had been disabled. Yes!
She shot her hand out, grabbing a set of purple-tinged vials that sat on the table next to her, and slipped them into a backpack before flinging it onto her shoulder and dashing out
of the room. Once in the corridor, Talia took a sharp right and ran as fast as her feet would carry her.
Just gotta get outside. One step at a time. Stay calm. Think rationally.
Talia had memorized the layout of the laboratory - the blueprints had been her lunchtime reading for the past few weeks. Every sharp turn, every set of doors, every staircase that
she found herself running through now she could visualize in her head as her brain calculated split-second decisions that would bring her one step closer to freedom.
Her feet completing the final steps of the staircase, Talia broke into a stride and pushed through the double doors into the final corridor before she froze. Blue and red lights.
Down at the far end of the hallway were large, heavy doors - the building's entrance - and through their windows she could make out the sight of police cruisers and armed
officers. The door shook emitted an angry bang as it shook from vibrations - no doubt a battering ram.
"No, no, no, the police are here too early," Talia frantically spoke to herself. "No!"
A sudden crash echoed through the hallway as the door gave way, with several officers immediately pouring in through the now open entrance. Stumbling backwards, the woman
spun herself and immediately began sprinting in the opposite direction, calculating her next best route with her mental map of the facility.
"Hey you, stop!" voices behind her shouted. "This is the police!"
She needed to lose them - every step would need to be executed perfectly or she would risk arrest - or worse. Stay calm. Think rationally.
Left, left, right, left. Talia darted her way through the halls, her mind choosing paths af it were engaged in a live maze. Footsteps were persistent, if not growing slightly more
distant, behind her. If she were lucky, they'd miss one of her turns and make the wrong guess.
I can cut through this door to an emergency exit, Talia thought. Hopefully it will-
As Talia pushed through the door towards her new escape route, there, too were police waiting for her. She fell to her hands and knees in a panic as she struggled to stop, before
clawing her way back through the door she had just entered.
Her heart had skipped a beat, and now was beating twice as hard, she felt, to make up for it. Footsteps echoed down all the hallways and she had no idea which directions were
safe, if there were any at all.
Desperately, the woman spotted an open lab room across the hall. Without any other options, she quickly dashed into the space and slammed the door shut behind her, flipping the
lock and falling to the floor. Talia scrambled away from the doorway, away from the lone window the room had, in hopes that the police hadn't seen her clearly in either of their
encounters thus far.
Seconds later, banging came on the door. "Open up! Police!"
Talia swallowed a lump in her throat. She hid behind one of the lab desks, her mind racing through its options. There was no other entrance or exit besides the one she had taken,
and the police were now waiting right outside. In trying to escape capture, she had only delayed the inevitable - she was a sitting duck.
Her nerves twitched, her body was shaking. Stay calm. Stay calm. Stay -
A loud crash echoed from the door as the entranceway's frame shook violently and Talia screamed in fright. The battering ram had arrived.
And so had a familiar, gnawing feeling in the pit of her stomach. Her heart had eclipsed racing and now was roaring inside of her chest. The rush of fear and anxiety had taken its
toll on the young woman. Calm was off the table. Adrenaline firing, her whole body shook as a wave of raw emotion flooded over her.
Her new nightmare had arrived again. The change had begun.
Talia didn't want to believe it - she never did. She fumbled into her pants pocket for her cellphone and quickly activated the front-facing camera, aiming it towards her eyes. If her
shaking body hadn't been enough to convince her, the sight literally staring back at her was: a pair of pale green eyes, almost glowing in their look. This was the color they took
when the transformation was triggered, she had learned in her previous changes.
"No, not the change! Not now!" The feeling of fear turned into a moment of raw anger. "NO!" she shouted as she waved her arm through a line of test tubes, knocking them to the
ground where the glass shattered into dozens of pieces across the sterile floor.
A wave of pain shot through Talia's body as the woman doubled over, falling to her knees as her hands shot to her stomach. A harsh chill swept over her, goosebumps rising on her
skin as she could feel her heart pounding against her chest, the adrenaline pumping within her veins.
Looking back over her shoulder, Talia saw the doors continue to shudder against the battering ram. It wasn't going to last much longer. However, neither was she.


Rage of the Incredible She-Hulk
Chapter 1: One Small Oversight

Quickly, Talia removed her backpack and fished inside for the set of vials, pulling them from the bag and quickly shoving them as far as they could go inside both of her pockets.
She felt another powerful surge of adrenaline flow through her and momentarily she lost control of her muscles, falling forward. After a second, her hands instinctively shot out to
brace her from her fall, veins engorged and tinted a glowing green. With a spasm, her arm muscles began to expand slowly in pulses, spreading in a wave up her shoulders, down
her back and throughout her torso, stretching the fabric of her blouse taut.
She tried to fight the metamorphosis by focusing on staying herself, no matter how futile she knew it would be. Her brain had always been the strongest muscle in her body, ever
since she had been a kid, but she had found in the past few months that in these situations, no matter how much she fought, her brainpower could not stand a chance. In the end,
all that she was would always be lost in the mindlessness of unchecked rage.
In these moments, Talia could always handle her body betraying her with the change into the beast. But she could never forgive her brain betraying her and turning her into a
monster.
There was a raw, intense power building within her core - an endless, untapped energy aching to be released unto the world. Her struggle to remain Talia Walker, she knew, was
coming to an end. Another surge of adrenaline washed throughout her body and - unable to fight it any longer - the energy exploded into her being.
Talia screamed.
The woman arched backward as her torso began to grow, stretching the covering past its very limits. Muscles tore through the fabric of her blouse with ease, shredding the sky
blue coverings over her arm, chest and back. The buttons stretched tightly in the front gave out, bursting off like bullets firing from a gun as expanding breasts popped the clasp of
the bra beneath.
Talia knew that her body was engulfed in agony, but beyond the initial stages of her transformation all the pain had been dulled by the massive amounts of adrenaline her body was
secreting. Her mind, too, was already beginning to struggle against the explosion of raw emotion fighting its way out. There was no room for pain, only what she could describe as
shock.
The woman, her body now top-heavy as her upper frame expanded, glared toward the door once more, the frame now bent and cracked, giving way bit by bit. NO! They'll
be...here....soon. Must...not...hurt-
Her line of thought slowly became lost among a stream of blurry consciousness as she attempted to struggle to her feet. As Talia found her footing, her growing feet struggled to
find balance in her now constricting boots. Toes burst forth through her footwear as dark denim jeans grew tight against the growth of her legs muscles. Tears began to form in the
seams surrounding her calf muscles, before ripping themselves down her limbs, revealing skin that was beginning to darken into a greenish hue.
The near-transformed woman stumbled over to the wall, shooting her arms out to brace herself. Equipped with an increasing power, her right hand plunged effortlessly through the
thick wall of the lab. Talia shook her head in an attempt to focus, attempting to pull out her wedged fist, and using her free hand to wipe away the lengthening green locks flowing
down upon her face. She growled in frustration.
Her head was pounding, her vision blurry, her body powerful, her thoughts...her thoughts...
"I must- I must get to - get out of dang-MUST PUT AN END TO DANGER."
Talia Walker was no more. Everything went black.

king22222000

Rage. Power. Destruction.
The creature's mind thought only of these things. She did not distinguish between human or object - all was an obstacle in her way.
The way to freedom. The way to peace.
She had awoken in confusion in a place that was not familiar to her. The space was small and confining, with no clear escape route. Loud noises whistled in the distance. She was .
. . afraid.
Her fists had clenched. No. She was not afraid, afraid was small, afraid was weak. She was not small, she was not weak, not puny.
She was angry, she had the power, and she was going to destroy anything that got in her way.
Powerful muscles flexed, veins carrying irradiated blood flexed against rippled green skin and in a flash, the room had been no more, just rubble of something that had tried to stop
her.
Feet crashed through tile floors as the creature's feet carried her in swift, large strides down hallways, while her arms cleared out anything that would threaten to slow down her
pace: doors, walls, or puny humans. Obstacles.
Finally, her fiery eyes locked onto a glimpse of open air, a glimpse of freedom. She approached head on, knowing there was only one thing she had to do to be free. The creature
gritted her teeth, channeled her rage, and prepared to. . .
Talia Walker's world smashed back into consciousness. Only blurs were currently visible - the harsh rays of the sun blinded her immediate view of the surroundings. Overloaded
senses couldn't tell left from right, up from down. The doctor could feel her heart racing as confusion and panic set in.
Calm. Down.
Taking a deep breath, Talia closed her eyes and centered herself, slowing her heart rate and willed her body back into control instead of in the leash of her emotions. Fear, anger,
confusion - they were all silenced and tucked deep within her core. Her brain was back, it was time to flex it again.
Calm. Safety. Humanity.
The woman's mind thought only of these things now. It was imperative to make sure these would be a reality for the foreseeable future.
She brought her hands to her face and felt the contours. Soft skin, small rounded nose, pronounced cheekbones and a sharper chin that she wasn't so fond of. All features she
recognized - she was herself again, the monster had gone to sleep.
She opened her eyes and the blurs were now in focus, at least as much as they could be with the loss of her glasses. Countless rows of trees surrounded her, trunks stretching
skyward with branches full of green leaves forming a lush canopy, with the sun brightly shining through small gaps of the foliage. She herself was fraily leaning against the thick
trunk of a rough-barked tree. The doctor wiggled her bare feet, her toes digging into damp soil beneath her.
Talia sighed - partially in relief and in annoyance. She was in the woods.
Goose bumps prickled up her skin as the chill of the surrounding air touched her bare skin. Her body ached and her head, though hers again, throbbed in pain.
Talia brought her hands down, crossing them to touch bare shoulders, running them down across her naked torso, before they snagged ragged remains of denim barely clinging on
to her hips - the only piece of clothing that had survived her metamorphosis.
As she fumbled with the remains of her former jeans, a short burst of panic ignited in Talia's brain, her hands immediately shooting for her pockets. As her fingers fished inside,
they contacted smooth glass tubes. An instant wave of relief washed over her as she slipped them out - they had survived, her mission had not been for naught.
Relief was short-lived, quickly segueing into a burst of frustration."Luck," Talia scoffed at herself. She glanced down at the vials in her hands, which had not taken any serious
damage riding shotgun with her alter-ego. "You got careless."
She had studied the lab's security system thoroughly, but had gotten impatient inside the lab and triggered the alarm while removing the vials from their containment unite. All
after being so careful getting up to that point. Her impatience led to police, police led to panic, panic led to . . . the change.
Talia crouched down to the ground and leaned her back into the nearby tree, pulling her knees up to her face and wrapping her arms around her legs, dangling the three purple
vials between her thumb and palm. Her eyes let her surroundings fade out of focus while the beams of sunlight filtering through the opaque liquid commanded her attention.
The creature had been emerging for nearly four months now - four incredibly long and taxing months, four months that Talia Walker would do anything to have back. For all the
education she had, all the intelligence she possessed, all she had learned about her transformations and their consequences, she hadn't yet found a way to undo the big mistake
that had brought this creature, this monster into the world.
Purple is my favorite color. Talia slightly shifted her hand back and forth, causing the vials to clink together and the purple liquid inside to spawn tiny ripples. Maybe this is a good
sign.
"No, don't do that to yourself. Don't get your hopes up."
A cold chill washed over her body. Talia remembered the experiment all those months ago. She remembered when she had first felt something was wrong. When her body first
began to change into something not hers. . . .
"No!" Talia balled up her free hand and smashed it into the dirt, the damp soil spreading underneath her fist. Anger washed through her body.
No. Don't it get you again. Anger was one of the triggers. She always made this mistake. The first key priority was always to keep her emotions in check. Letting any of them get a
hold of her was dangerous - these are what brought forth her changes in the first place. Several times, after waking up half-naked in strange places, panic, fear and anger would
often cause her to immediately re-transform into the creature.
The doctor rested her head into her knees. I need to get out of here, get back to my home, find some new clothes and be me again.
She sighed. OK, second stroke of luck, please. She returned the three vials to her right pocket, then used her left hand to fish into her left pocket. Her cell phone was there, too.
"Two for two." Talia smirked, unlocking the device and scrolling down to the most frequently used number in her recent contacts, then hitting dial. "Luck is saving my ass."
The black station wagon pulled up on the grass and spun its wheels against the muddy turf, pushing the well-used vehicle as close as possible to the barrier of trees. The driver
shifted the car into park, twisted out of the front seat and pulled on the handle of the rear right door, pushing the door open.
Browse Just In Community Forum Betas Story
Comics (/comic/) Incredible Hulk (/comic/Incredible-Hulk/)

1 of 2 10/3/2016 7:41 PM
Exactly 11 seconds later, a half-naked brown-haired woman, one arm draped across her chest and the other holding a ragged piece of ripped jeans from falling off of her hips,
darted out from the shadows of the woods and dove into the car, shutting the door behind her. With the power of a four-cylinder engine, the station wagon peeled back onto
pavement and onto the side road.
Talia Walker breathed a sigh of relief and melted into the cloth seats of the car. Lucky again. She opened her eyes and stared forward into the car's rear view mirror, where she
met a pair of brown eyes staring back at her.
"Rough night, huh?" said the woman driving the car, her voice tinged with sympathy, yet also infused with a touch of humor.
Talia nodded. "Most of them are, nowadays, Rachel."
Rachel shook her head, the long, sand-colored hair that wasn't pinned to the driver seat by her back bouncing around. Her voice lost the humorous tone, replaced with a more
weighted seriousness. "Hey, Tal, it's going to be all right."
The doctor forced a smile to her face and adopted a slightly more positive tone. "Well, this is a good start, I guess."
There was an extended length of silence as the pair drove, avoiding eye contact. Talia slumped down in her seat, only letting her eyes breach the bottom of the window. Her body
yearned for sleep, but she forced herself to stay awake, at least until she could get back to her house.
"Hey, Tal?"
Talia moved only her eyes, meeting her friend's gaze once more in the mirror.
"I know you're going through a rough time and all, but for goodness sake, please put on a shirt at least."
The doctor blushed, moving her head around before finally noticing a pile of folded clothes sitting next to her - spares she had given to Rachel in the past in case of moments like
these.
"Sorry, Rachel, I'm without my glasses so I'm not in the best vision at the moment."
"I don't care, friendo," Rachel said, the humor-lightened voice returned. "I'd prefer we keep our dress code business casual."
Talia found herself smiling a bit, for real this time. Rachel often leaned hard on humor in their interactions to lighten the mood, which was usually an initially-rejected but quicklywelcomed
form of recovering from an incident.
"Thank you," said Talia, clasping the back of a fresh bra together on her stomach, before twisting it around and pulling it up over her chest, letting the straps fall over her
shoulders. "Seriously, thank you, Rachel, you've saved my life in so many ways. I owe you." She pushed each of her arms through a cotton sweater, then pulled her head through
before pulling it down over her torso. She went to unhook her pants, or what was left of them, and once again felt the vials in her pockets.
"No, Tal," said Rachel, once again losing her light-hearted inflection. "I'm the one who owes you a million. Your changes -"
"Let's not focus on that," said Talia, once more retrieving the three purple vials from her pants. "However, there's something I'd like us to focus on later today." She shook the vials
once more. "A real change, perhaps."
<

king22222000

Rage of the Incredible She-Hulk
by CrimsonResistance
_______________________

Talia Walker was in trouble. Her brain knew this, but it was imperative
her body not believe it. Not just for her sake, but for everybody else's.

The woman's fingers typed furiously away at the computer terminal,
scrolling through menus, attempting desperately to find a way to disable
the alarm that was blaring throughout the lab she had infiltrated. There
were so many active subroutines, and Talia knew she could disable it, if
only she could find the correct ones.

Disabling the system would probably not stop the authorities from
showing up at this point, Talia acknowledged, but turning off the
security system would give her the advantage of removing security
cameras from the equation for her escape, plus unlocking her path out of
the area.

Talia shot her eyes from the computer monitor to the nearby digital
clock on the wall. It had been two minutes and ten seconds since she had
mistakenly - and carelessly - activated the laboratory's security
system. That left just slightly more than another 2 or 3 minutes before
she could expect a response.

Menus continued to cycle quickly as Talia's fingers tapped against the
keyboard. Pulling her right hand from the console, she quickly dragged
her arm against her forehead, wiping up beads of sweat that had started
to form. Extending her middle and forefinger and pacing them on her
neck, the woman measured her pulse. /Elevated. Not good. Stay calm. Stay
calm. /Talia used her fingers to push her glasses up the bridge of her
nose before returning to the keyboard.

She had been so careful in her planning, so careful in her execution.
One small oversight and everything Talia had planned was in danger of
being for naught.

/Wait! /Talia ceased her typing and paused for a second, before
frantically tapping her finger on the keyboard's up arrow, cycling back
through her previous commands. /There it is. /Hitting return, Talia held
her breath. Seconds on the clock ticked away, before the alarm finally
fell silent.

"Yes!" she shouted, before quickly slapping a hand over her mouth. Not
the time to celebrate. Quickly cycling once more through the
now-unlocked system, she confirmed that the closed circuit camera system
had been disabled. /Yes!/

She shot her hand out, grabbing a set of purple-tinged vials that sat on
the table next to her, and slipped them into a backpack before flinging
it onto her shoulder and dashing out of the room. Once in the corridor,
Talia took a sharp right and ran as fast as her feet would carry her.

/Just gotta get outside. One step at a time. Stay calm. Think rationally./

Talia had memorized the layout of the laboratory - the blueprints had
been her lunchtime reading for the past few weeks. Every sharp turn,
every set of doors, every staircase that she found herself running
through now she could visualize in her head as her brain calculated
split-second decisions that would bring her one step closer to freedom.

Her feet completing the final steps of the staircase, Talia broke into a
stride and pushed through the double doors into the final corridor
before she froze. Blue and red lights.

Down at the far end of the hallway were large, heavy doors - the
building's entrance - and through their windows she could make out the
sight of police cruisers and armed officers. The door shook emitted an
angry bang as it shook from vibrations - no doubt a battering ram.

"No, no, no, the police are here too early," Talia frantically spoke to
herself. "No!"

A sudden crash echoed through the hallway as the door gave way, with
several officers immediately pouring in through the now open entrance.
Stumbling backwards, the woman spun herself and immediately began
sprinting in the opposite direction, calculating her next best route
with her mental map of the facility.

"Hey you, stop!" voices behind her shouted. "This is the police!"

She needed to lose them - every step would need to be executed perfectly
or she would risk arrest - or worse. /Stay calm. Think rationally./

Left, left, right, left. Talia darted her way through the halls, her
mind choosing paths af it were engaged in a live maze. Footsteps were
persistent, if not growing slightly more distant, behind her. If she
were lucky, they'd miss one of her turns and make the wrong guess.

/I can cut through this door to an emergency exit,/ Talia thought.
/Hopefully it will-/

As Talia pushed through the door towards her new escape route, there,
too were police waiting for her. She fell to her hands and knees in a
panic as she struggled to stop, before clawing her way back through the
door she had just entered.

Her heart had skipped a beat, and now was beating twice as hard, she
felt, to make up for it. Footsteps echoed down all the hallways and she
had no idea which directions were safe, if there were any at all.

Desperately, the woman spotted an open lab room across the hall. Without
any other options, she quickly dashed into the space and slammed the
door shut behind her, flipping the lock and falling to the floor. Talia
scrambled away from the doorway, away from the lone window the room had,
in hopes that the police hadn't seen her clearly in either of their
encounters thus far.

Seconds later, banging came on the door. "Open up! Police!"

Talia swallowed a lump in her throat. She hid behind one of the lab
desks, her mind racing through its options. There was no other entrance
or exit besides the one she had taken, and the police were now waiting
right outside. In trying to escape capture, she had only delayed the
inevitable - she was a sitting duck.

Her nerves twitched, her body was shaking. /Stay calm. Stay calm. Stay -/

A loud crash echoed from the door as the entranceway's frame shook
violently and Talia screamed in fright. The battering ram had arrived.

And so had a familiar, gnawing feeling in the pit of her stomach. Her
heart had eclipsed racing and now was roaring inside of her chest. The
rush of fear and anxiety had taken its toll on the young woman. Calm was
off the table. Adrenaline firing, her whole body shook as a wave of raw
emotion flooded over her.

Her new nightmare had arrived again. The change had begun.

Talia didn't want to believe it - she never did. She fumbled into her
pants pocket for her cellphone and quickly activated the front-facing
camera, aiming it towards her eyes. If her shaking body hadn't been
enough to convince her, the sight literally staring back at her was: a
pair of pale green eyes, almost glowing in their look. This was the
color they took when the transformation was triggered, she had learned
in her previous changes.

"No, not the change! Not now!" The feeling of fear turned into a moment
of raw anger. "NO!" she shouted as she waved her arm through a line of
test tubes, knocking them to the ground where the glass shattered into
dozens of pieces across the sterile floor.

A wave of pain shot through Talia's body as the woman doubled over,
falling to her knees as her hands shot to her stomach. A harsh chill
swept over her, goosebumps rising on her skin as she could feel her
heart pounding against her chest, the adrenaline pumping within her veins.

Looking back over her shoulder, Talia saw the doors continue to shudder
against the battering ram. It wasn't going to last much longer. However,
neither was she.

Quickly, Talia removed her backpack and fished inside for the set of
vials, pulling them from the bag and quickly shoving them as far as they
could go inside both of her pockets.

She felt another powerful surge of adrenaline flow through her and
momentarily she lost control of her muscles, falling forward. After a
second, her hands instinctively shot out to brace her from her fall,
veins engorged and tinted a glowing green. With a spasm, her arm muscles
began to expand slowly in pulses, spreading in a wave up her shoulders,
down her back and throughout her torso, stretching the fabric of her
blouse taut.

She tried to fight the metamorphosis by focusing on staying herself, no
matter how futile she knew it would be. Her brain had always been the
strongest muscle in her body, ever since she had been a kid, but she had
found in the past few months that in these situations, no matter how
much she fought, her brainpower could not stand a chance. In the end,
all that she was would always be lost in the mindlessness of unchecked rage.

In these moments, Talia could always handle her body betraying her with
the change into the beast. But she could never forgive her brain
betraying her and turning her into a monster.

There was a raw, intense power building within her core - an endless,
untapped energy aching to be released unto the world. Her struggle to
remain Talia Walker, she knew, was coming to an end. Another surge of
adrenaline washed throughout her body and - unable to fight it any
longer - the energy exploded into her being.

Talia screamed.

The woman arched backward as her torso began to grow, stretching the
covering past its very limits. Muscles tore through the fabric of her
blouse with ease, shredding the sky blue coverings over her arm, chest
and back. The buttons stretched tightly in the front gave out, bursting
off like bullets firing from a gun as expanding breasts popped the clasp
of the bra beneath.

Talia knew that her body was engulfed in agony, but beyond the initial
stages of her transformation all the pain had been dulled by the massive
amounts of adrenaline her body was secreting. Her mind, too, was already
beginning to struggle against the explosion of raw emotion fighting its
way out. There was no room for pain, only what she could describe as shock.

The woman, her body now top-heavy as her upper frame expanded, glared
toward the door once more, the frame now bent and cracked, giving way
bit by bit. /NO! They'll be...here....soon. Must...not...hurt-/

Her line of thought slowly became lost among a stream of blurry
consciousness as she attempted to struggle to her feet. As Talia found
her footing, her growing feet struggled to find balance in her now
constricting boots. Toes burst forth through her footwear as dark denim
jeans grew tight against the growth of her legs muscles. Tears began to
form in the seams surrounding her calf muscles, before ripping
themselves down her limbs, revealing skin that was beginning to darken
into a greenish hue.

The near-transformed woman stumbled over to the wall, shooting her arms
out to brace herself. Equipped with an increasing power, her right hand
plunged effortlessly through the thick wall of the lab. Talia shook her
head in an attempt to focus, attempting to pull out her wedged fist, and
using her free hand to wipe away the lengthening green locks flowing
down upon her face. She growled in frustration.

Her head was pounding, her vision blurry, her body powerful, her
thoughts...her thoughts...

"I must- I must get to - get out of dang-MUST PUT AN END TO DANGER."

Talia Walker was no more. Everything went black.

king22222000

Rage. Power. Destruction.

The creature's mind thought only of these things. She did not
distinguish between human or object - all was an obstacle in her way.

The way to freedom. The way to peace.

She had awoken in confusion in a place that was not familiar to her. The
space was small and confining, with no clear escape route. Loud noises
whistled in the distance. She was . . . afraid.

Her fists had clenched. No. She was not afraid, afraid was small, afraid
was weak. She was not small, she was not weak, not puny.

She was angry, she had the power, and she was going to destroy anything
that got in her way.

Powerful muscles flexed, veins carrying irradiated blood flexed against
rippled green skin and in a flash, the room had been no more, just
rubble of something that had tried to stop her.

Feet crashed through tile floors as the creature's feet carried her in
swift, large strides down hallways, while her arms cleared out anything
that would threaten to slow down her pace: doors, walls, or puny humans.
Obstacles.

Finally, her fiery eyes locked onto a glimpse of open air, a glimpse of
freedom. She approached head on, knowing there was only one thing she
had to do to be free. The creature gritted her teeth, channeled her
rage, and prepared to. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talia Walker's world smashed back into consciousness. Only blurs were
currently visible - the harsh rays of the sun blinded her immediate view
of the surroundings. Overloaded senses couldn't tell left from right, up
from down. The doctor could feel her heart racing as confusion and panic
set in.

/Calm. Down./

Taking a deep breath, Talia closed her eyes and centered herself,
slowing her heart rate and willed her body back into control instead of
in the leash of her emotions. Fear, anger, confusion - they were all
silenced and tucked deep within her core. Her brain was back, it was
time to flex it again.

Calm. Safety. Humanity.

The woman's mind thought only of these things now. It was imperative to
make sure these would be a reality for the foreseeable future.

She brought her hands to her face and felt the contours. Soft skin,
small rounded nose, pronounced cheekbones and a sharper chin that she
wasn't so fond of. All features she recognized - she was herself again,
the monster had gone to sleep.

She opened her eyes and the blurs were now in focus, at least as much as
they could be with the loss of her glasses. Countless rows of trees
surrounded her, trunks stretching skyward with branches full of green
leaves forming a lush canopy, with the sun brightly shining through
small gaps of the foliage. She herself was fraily leaning against the
thick trunk of a rough-barked tree. The doctor wiggled her bare feet,
her toes digging into damp soil beneath her.

Talia sighed - partially in relief and in annoyance. She was in the woods.

Goose bumps prickled up her skin as the chill of the surrounding air
touched her bare skin. Her body ached and her head, though hers again,
throbbed in pain.

Talia brought her hands down, crossing them to touch bare shoulders,
running them down across her naked torso, before they snagged ragged
remains of denim barely clinging on to her hips - the only piece of
clothing that had survived her metamorphosis.

As she fumbled with the remains of her former jeans, a short burst of
panic ignited in Talia's brain, her hands immediately shooting for her
pockets. As her fingers fished inside, they contacted smooth glass
tubes. An instant wave of relief washed over her as she slipped them out
- they had survived, her mission had not been for naught.

Relief was short-lived, quickly segueing into a burst of
frustration."Luck," Talia scoffed at herself. She glanced down at the
vials in her hands, which had not taken any serious damage riding
shotgun with her alter-ego. "You got careless."

She had studied the lab's security system thoroughly, but had gotten
impatient inside the lab and triggered the alarm while removing the
vials from their containment unite. All after being so careful getting
up to that point. Her impatience led to police, police led to panic,
panic led to . . . /the change./

Talia crouched down to the ground and leaned her back into the nearby
tree, pulling her knees up to her face and wrapping her arms around her
legs, dangling the three purple vials between her thumb and palm. Her
eyes let her surroundings fade out of focus while the beams of sunlight
filtering through the opaque liquid commanded her attention.

The creature had been emerging for nearly four months now - four
incredibly long and taxing months, four months that Talia Walker would
do anything to have back. For all the education she had, all the
intelligence she possessed, all she had learned about her
transformations and their consequences, she hadn't yet found a way to
undo the big mistake that had brought this creature, this /monster/ into
the world.

/Purple is my favorite color./ Talia slightly shifted her hand back and
forth, causing the vials to clink together and the purple liquid inside
to spawn tiny ripples. /Maybe this is a good sign./

"No, don't do that to yourself. Don't get your hopes up."

A cold chill washed over her body. Talia remembered the experiment all
those months ago. She remembered when she had first felt something was
wrong. When her body first began to change into something not hers. . . .

"No!" Talia balled up her free hand and smashed it into the dirt, the
damp soil spreading underneath her fist. Anger washed through her body.

/No/. /Don't it get you again./ Anger was one of the triggers. She
always made this mistake. The first key priority was always to keep her
emotions in check. Letting any of them get a hold of her was dangerous -
these are what brought forth her changes in the first place. Several
times, after waking up half-naked in strange places, panic, fear and
anger would often cause her to immediately re-transform into the creature.

The doctor rested her head into her knees. /I need to get out of here,
get back to my home, find some new clothes and be me again./

She sighed. /OK, second stroke of luck, please./ She returned the three
vials to her right pocket, then used her left hand to fish into her left
pocket. Her cell phone was there, too.

"Two for two." Talia smirked, unlocking the device and scrolling down to
the most frequently used number in her recent contacts, then hitting
dial. "Luck is saving my ass."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The black station wagon pulled up on the grass and spun its wheels
against the muddy turf, pushing the well-used vehicle as close as
possible to the barrier of trees. The driver shifted the car into park,
twisted out of the front seat and pulled on the handle of the rear right
door, pushing the door open.

Exactly 11 seconds later, a half-naked brown-haired woman, one arm
draped across her chest and the other holding a ragged piece of ripped
jeans from falling off of her hips, darted out from the shadows of the
woods and dove into the car, shutting the door behind her. With the
power of a four-cylinder engine, the station wagon peeled back onto
pavement and onto the side road.

Talia Walker breathed a sigh of relief and melted into the cloth seats
of the car. /Lucky again. /She opened her eyes and stared forward into
the car's rear view mirror, where she met a pair of brown eyes staring
back at her.

"Rough night, huh?" said the woman driving the car, her voice tinged
with sympathy, yet also infused with a touch of humor.

Talia nodded. "Most of them are, nowadays, Rachel."

Rachel shook her head, the long, sand-colored hair that wasn't pinned to
the driver seat by her back bouncing around. Her voice lost the humorous
tone, replaced with a more weighted seriousness. "Hey, Tal, it's going
to be all right."

The doctor forced a smile to her face and adopted a slightly more
positive tone. "Well, this is a good start, I guess."

There was an extended length of silence as the pair drove, avoiding eye
contact. Talia slumped down in her seat, only letting her eyes breach
the bottom of the window. Her body yearned for sleep, but she forced
herself to stay awake, at least until she could get back to her house.

"Hey, Tal?"

Talia moved only her eyes, meeting her friend's gaze once more in the
mirror.

"I know you're going through a rough time and all, but for goodness
sake, please put on a shirt at least."

The doctor blushed, moving her head around before finally noticing a
pile of folded clothes sitting next to her - spares she had given to
Rachel in the past in case of moments like these.

"Sorry, Rachel, I'm without my glasses so I'm not in the best vision at
the moment."

"I don't care, friendo," Rachel said, the humor-lightened voice
returned. "I'd prefer we keep our dress code business casual."

Talia found herself smiling a bit, for real this time. Rachel often
leaned hard on humor in their interactions to lighten the mood, which
was usually an initially-rejected but quickly-welcomed form of
recovering from an incident.

"Thank you," said Talia, clasping the back of a fresh bra together on
her stomach, before twisting it around and pulling it up over her chest,
letting the straps fall over her shoulders. "Seriously, thank you,
Rachel, you've saved my life in so many ways. I owe you." She pushed
each of her arms through a cotton sweater, then pulled her head through
before pulling it down over her torso. She went to unhook her pants, or
what was left of them, and once again felt the vials in her pockets.

"No, Tal," said Rachel, once again losing her light-hearted inflection.
"I'm the one who owes you a million. Your changes -"

"Let's not focus on that," said Talia, once more retrieving the three
purple vials from her pants. "However, there's something I'd like us to
focus on later today." She shook the vials once more. "A real change,
perhaps."