Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582643 Posts in 74573 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 15, 2024, 08:51:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Story Mesomorphs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Story Mesomorphs  (Read 27950 times)

Offline andy857

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Story Mesomorphs
« on: April 25, 2020, 06:10:21 am »
Can anyone tell me what page the "Mesomorphs" story is on? It is about two younger girls using her brother's weight set and both becoming much more muscular than him. Both girls dominate him! Thanks. Andy.

Offline bmt

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Story Mesomorphs
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 09:33:33 am »
Mesomorphs

part one

Scott had been running cross-country and track since he was a little boy. He was now sixteen and on his high school's cross country and track teams. In track, he did the mile run. He always liked the long distances. He was not very fast, but he had pretty good endurance. I guess you could call him a jock, although using that word – the word that calls up images of vibrant, muscular youths -- was a real stretch. He sure wasn't in the same league as the muscular gymnasts’ who strutted around the school like they owned it.

Scott was tall and skinny---a typical ectomorph—a naturally thin guy who just couldn't gain any weight. At 5' 10"tall, Scott weighed all of 120 pounds. He had almost no muscle on his body. Just skin and bones. But at least he could run. At everything else athletic, he was a total flop. Weak and uncoordinated. Yeah, very weak. He was a flop at gymnastics, a flop at basketball, a flop at sprinting, and a flop at everything except long distance running. And even there he wasn't very good. It was a real stretch to call him a jock.

As a distance runner, he never lifted weights. But last fall, after the cross country season was over, his track coach said all track athletes should work out with weights, at least a little bit. The distance runners could use light weights with lots of repetitions to keep their bodies toned up. Or if they wanted to, they could try heavier weights and see if they could add some muscle to their skinny bodies. Either way, he said the weights would help the athletes next spring for track. Scott decided he wanted to put on some muscle. He was tired of being skinny.

So Scott persuaded his mom to buy him some weightlifting equipment for Christmas and he set it up in his garage. It had a bench with a rack, a squat rack, a pulley machine for lat pull downs and stuff, a couple barbells and dumbbells, and about 150 pounds of weights. Scott looked at all those plates and hoped to himself that someday he’d be able to lift all that iron.

Scott was the man of the house. he had a single mom. His mom got divorced a year after her little sister Jane was born when Scott was five years old, and she never saw his father anymore. he’d been acting as the man in the family for years.

His mom worked full time, so it was Scott's responsibility to take care of his little sister after school until his mom got home from work at dinnertime. Scott also made sure Jane did all his chores, like washing dishes, cleaning up his room and helping to clean the house on Saturdays. Like I said, Scott was the man of the house.

Jane was five years younger than Scott. She was eleven years old and she’d always been kind of a fuck-up. Always getting into trouble. She was exactly the opposite of Scott, who is a very responsible boy  and a great in school. Jane never did her homework and barely got passed from grade to grade.

Jane hated doing her chores, and more often than not Scott would have to force him to do them. Scott was way bigger and stronger than his little sister, so Jane had to obey him whether she liked it or not. Because of this, the two got into lots of fights.

Of course Scott always won. Jane did as little work around the house as possible. She preferred hanging out with her friends. Her best friend was this obnoxious little girl named Beth, also eleven years old, who looked kind of like an overgrown Dennis the Menace.

Beth had blue eyes and blond hair and her hair looked like it only got cut about once a year. her hair always looked messy and wild.

Jane and Beth weren't into sports at all. They just liked to hang out and get into trouble. Several times Scott caught them smoking cigarettes when he came home from cross country practice. he’d punch the two little girls in their arms as punishment and then tell Beth to get out of there. Then he’d make Jane go to her room until her mom got home.

Beth would give him the finger and a lot of lip, but Scott was about five inches taller and a lot stronger than the little 4th grader so there was nothing the obnoxious little punk could do but obey and go home. Beth hated Scott for ordering her and Jane around all the time, but there was nothing she could do about it.

Jane was about the same size as Beth, 5' 2" tall and about 100 pounds. She was used to taking orders from her big brother.

She didn't like it, but she knew she didn't have a choice. So she just went to her room and slammed the door. Jane and Beth both looked like little street brats.

While Scott had a skinny – you would almost say delicate - but somewhat in-shape body from his running, Jane and Beth’s bodies were just normal for little girls their age. Not skinny, not fat, just kind of normal.. They looked like girls. unbearable healthy girls.

They never played any sports or did anything else very physical. They just liked to hang around, listen to rap music, and get into trouble. Scott felt good that he was able to help her mom keep those two wild little girls under control. He was the man of the house.

After he got the weights set up, Scott took his measurements. He knew he was skinny and he wanted to see just how much his muscles would grow from using the weights.

His coach had gotten him all pumped up with stories about other kids on the track team who had gained 30 pounds of muscle in three months and who had put four inches on their chest, two inches on their legs and over and inch on their arms in that period.

Scott could hardly wait. he wrapped the measuring tape around his skinny arms. His biceps measured 10-1/2 inches. He hardly had any bicep at all. His chest measured 34 inches and his legs 16 inches. Real skinny. His waist measured 29 inches. He didn't have a six pack at all, even though he was skinny. His waist was only 5 inches smaller than his chest, and he didn't have any muscle tone there. His abs were covered by a layer of fat.

he tacked up a big chart that came with the weight set showing all the exercises he was supposed to do. Exercises for his chest, shoulders, back, arms, legs and waist, all nicely explained on the chart. The chart showed the beginners, intermediate and advanced routines.

Scott was a beginner, so that's the routine he was going to follow. He was stoked. He could hardly wait to put on some muscle. He put up a mirror too. He wanted to see his muscles bulge as they grew. He flexed and saw his little ectomorph muscles flex in the mirror. Not much now, he thought, but they're going to start growing.

He started his first workout. He had thought he was in pretty good shape but he wasn't very impressed with his poundage’s. He weaker than he thought he would be, him being a track athlete and all. But he felt confident he would improve.

He could only bench 65 pounds, curl 35 pounds, and military press 50 pounds. He did three reps of lat pull downs with 60 pounds. He could squat with 90 pounds, which made him feel good. At least his legs were pretty strong.

Jane and Beth came into the garage while he was working out.
"You going to turn into a muscleman?" asked Beth mockingly.

She laughed, pulled back the sleeve on her oversized tee shirt, and flexed her little arm. There was absolutely no muscle there. her skin was white and her arm was soft, with just a little bit of a bicep poking up. At least Scott had a little bit of tone in his muscles. Beth didn't have shit.

Beth looked at her little arm and laughed. "I'm just as much as a muscleman as you are," she said, looking at the tiny bump of bicep that was barely noticeable in her arm.

Scott wasn't going to take any shit from this little punk. "I'm working out for track, asshole," he said. "I'm a jock, which is more than I can say for you little punks. You little dweebs ain't shit. Now get outta here."

He went up to the two obnoxious little girls and grabbed them both by the shirt. He towered over the shorter girls and the skinny muscles in his shoulders and arms showed a little bit as he held their shirts.

"I don't want to see you little dweebs in here any more. Just keep away from my weights. Got it?" he shook their bodies as hard as he could.

Beth looked at him with her wild blue eyes, lifted up her right arm and gave him the finger right in front of his face. Beth could give the finger better than anyone Scott had ever seen.

Something about the way she held her fingers and looked you in the eye. When Beth gave you the finger, you knew you have been given the finger real bad. "Fuck off!" the blond little girl yelled.

Scott spun Beth and Jane around and shoved them out of the garage. "Total asshole," he said as he looked at Beth walk away, joking with Jane. Beth turned around and gave Scott the finger again, this time with both hands. That little girl was no good. No good at all.

After Scott finished his workout, he left the barbell on the bench, loaded to 65 pounds, his maximum bench. He was looking to improve on that weight two days later when he was scheduled to take his next workout.

Two days later, after he had finished his running after school, Scott returned to the garage for his second weights workout. He could tell someone had been playing around with the weights. Instead of the 65-pound barbell on the bench rack, there was a barbell that only weighed 40 pounds. All the other weights were different too.

"Those little assholes have been playing with my weights," he said to himself.

"I'm should smash their little asses. But who gives a fuck. Just as long as they don't bother me I guess don't care if they play around with the weights. Fuck, they're just little girls. Look—they could only bench 40 pounds. They're little dweebs compared to me. And they'll probably get tired of it after a few days. I'll just ignore the little assholes."

So he started his second workout. To his disappointment, he wasn't any stronger than they were two days before. His maximum bench press was still 65 pounds. His maximum curl was still 35, his maximum military press was still 50 and his maximum squat was still 90.

"Oh well," he thought to himself. "These things take time. I can’t really expect to get any stronger in just two days." When he was almost done with his workout, Jane and Beth sauntered into the garage.

"How's it goin', muscleman?" asked Beth sarcastically.

"You getting' bigger and stronger?"

Scott stared at the little blond snot. "None of your business," he said.

Beth smiled. "Me and Jane are working' out too. We decided we'd try out your weight set. We want to be musclemen too. We're doing' the same exercises you're doing'."

She pointed at the chart on the wall. "Yeah, I figured out you little creeps were using my weights," said Scott. He knew there was really nothing he could do to stop them. He couldn't be there all the time to keep them away. He was fully expecting they'd get tired of the whole thing after a week or so.

"Looks like you were benching 40 pounds. Wow, I am so impressed. I can bench 65. I'm way stronger than you little dweebs."

"Yeah, that was our max yesterday," said Jane. "We could do three reps with that. Hey, Beth, let's see if we got any stronger. Let's try some bench presses. Is that okay with you Scott? Can we just try a few benches?" Scott wasn't done with his workout yet, but his little sister was so respectful in her request he couldn't say no.

"Sure, go ahead," he said. He fully expected to see them do another three reps with the 40 pounds. After all, it had only been one day. Jane and Beth each did 15 quick reps with 30 pounds as a warm-up and then loaded the bar to 40 pounds.

Jane went first. Beth stood behind to spot. She lowered the bar and pressed it back up. "Feels lighter," she said. Then she lowered the bar and pressed it back up another seven times, with Beth giving a light spot for the last rep.

"God! Eight reps!" she yelled. "I'm a lot stronger than yesterday!" She gave Beth a high five.

Scott couldn't believe what he had just seen. "Your turn, muscle girl," Jane said to Beth. The blond little girl got on the bench and placed her hands on the bar. She lowered the bar and pressed it back up.

"Fucking feather!" she yelled.

Then she pressed it up and down another nine times, pretty slowly for the last three reps but not even needing a spot for her tenth rep.

She crashed the bar onto the rack and jumped up off the bench.

"Wow!" she yelled. "I can't believe it. That thing felt so heavy yesterday and it felt so light today! Those weights really work!" she moved her arms back and forth, stretching her pec muscles.

Scott thought he could almost see some muscle bulging under Beth’s skin.

Scott was stunned.

"Lets add five more pounds," said Jane.

The girls added a 2-1/2 plate to each side of the bar and Jane got on the bench. She lowered the bar to her chest and then pushed it up all the way. She did it! Then she lowered it again and pressed it up two more times with just a little help from Beth at the end of the last rep. "Fucking A," she yelled as she jumped off the bench.

She was really happy. Then Beth got on the bench. She looked up at Scott with her sky blue eyes and stuck out her tongue. She was going to show off to the big teenager. She lowered the bar to her chest and pressed it up.

Scott could definitely see some muscles bulging in her chest as she raised the bar. Then she did three more reps, needing a little spot from Jane for her fourth and final rep.

She jumped off the bench. "Fuckin' strong!" she yelled. "Yesterday I could do three reps with 40. Today I can do four reps with 45. Those weights are great!" Jane and Beth gave each other high fives again. Beth pulled up the sleeve on her tee shirt and flexed her arm right in front of Scott's face.

She and Scott both looked at the flexing bicep. It was still small, but is sure looked bigger than it was two days before.

"Getting' bigger. Getting' stronger," said Beth, looking approvingly at her schoolgirl muscle. "Pretty soon I'm going to be able to kick your ass, , and I'm going to have a real good time doing' it."

Scott's face turned red with rage.

"Yeah, right, you little dweeb. We'll see who does the ass kicking around here." At that, he spun the eleven-year-old brat around and rammed his knee into the little girl’s ass.

Beth laughed as she walked over to Jane. "See ya later, bro, " said Jane. "We're going to do our full workout tomorrow on your day off. I can hardly wait." Then the two eleven-year-old girls strutted out of the garage, flexing their little muscles at each other.

Scott just stood there in disbelief at what he had just seen.

What he had just seen was two mesomorphs. Two preteen mesomorphs on the day after their first workout with weights. Two preteen mesomorphs who had just discovered what they were.

Unlike ectomorphs, whose bodies are naturally skinny and who have a very hard time putting on muscle, mesomorphs can put on muscle real easily. And unlike endomorphs, whose bodies are naturally big and fat and have a very hard time getting toned, mesomorphs don't put on fat. When they work out, they just put on muscle.

Here's what scientists say about mesomorphs:

Athletic
Hard Body
Rectangular Shaped
Mature Muscle Mass
Muscular Body
Excellent Posture
Gains Muscle Easily

"The mesomorph has well-defined muscles and large bones. The torso tapers to a relatively harrow and low waist. The bones and muscles of the head are prominent. Features of the face are clearly defined, such as cheekbones and a square, heavy jaw.

The face is long and broad, and is cubicle in shape. Arms and legs are developed and even the digits of the hand are muscled."

Here's what scientists say about ectomorphs:

Definitive "hard gainer"
Delicate Built Body
Flat chest
Fragile
Lean
Lightly muscled
Small shouldered
Takes longer to gain muscle
Thin

"The extreme ectomorph physique is a fragile and delicate one. The bones are light, joints are small and muscles are slight. The limbs are relatively long in proportion and the shoulders droop.

The ectomorph is a linear physique. Straight up and straight down, and may appear longer than he really is, due to the length of limbs coupled with lack of muscle mass developed on those limbs. The ectomorph is not naturally powerful and will have to work hard for every ounce of muscle and every bit of strength he can gain. The extreme ectomorph may have long fingers and toes. The neck is long, a pencil neck, you could say."

Most gymnast and most wrestlers are mesomorphs. The exceptions are the fat heavyweight wrestlers, who are endomorphs. The mesomorphs are the real jocks. They're the muscular ones, the athletic ones, the ones who rule. Ectomorphs are the computer nerds, and yeah a few of them run long distance track.

Most guys are a combination of ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph. Usually, one of the body types prevails, but it is not pure. There are very few pure ectomorphs, pure mesomorphs or pure endomorphs. But there are some.

Beth was a pure female mesomorph.

She was destined to be perfectly strong and muscular. She had absolutely no skinny genes or fat genes in her body. Jane was a 90% mesomorph with about 10% of the ectomorph genes of her brother.

She was also destined to be really strong and muscular, almost as big and strong as Beth. Her 90% mesomorphism meant she was going to be buffer and stronger than 99% of all other kids. Beth was going to be buffer and stronger than 99.9 % of all other kids. Beth was one in a million.

Scott was an 85% ectomorph with about 10% of mesomorph genes. So he had only about 10% of the mesomorph genes that Beth and Jane had. And he also had a little bit – about 5% -- of endomorph genes, which explained the layer of fat covering his abs. Both Beth and Jane were going to get a great deal bigger, a great deal more muscular and a lot stronger than Scott. It was in their genes.

A little girl who has never had any exercise may not even know she’s a mesomorph. That was the situation with Jane and Beth..

But when that little girl starts lifting weights, she soon sees her muscles getting bigger and stronger. And if she’s a predominantly a mesomorph, with very little ectomorph or endomorph genes, those muscles are going to get real big and real strong.

Scott, being an ectomorph, had no idea of what was going to happen to Jane and Beth. But he was about to find out. He had gotten the weights so he would become bigger and stronger. Now his little sister and her friend Beth were using the weights too. He was about to experience the Law of Unintended Consequences.

He finished his workout, did some homework and got things ready for dinner. His mom got home and started cooking. Just then, Jane came into the kitchen and said "I'm real hungry tonight, Mom. Cook me some extra stuff."

"Okay,” she said.

"I'm glad you're finally getting an appetite." Jane looked up at her brother and smiled. Then she pulled up the sleeve on her tee shirt, curled her arm and flexed her bicep. A little bump appeared.

"Me and Beth are working' out with Scott's weights. He said it was okay with him. Since we've been working' out we've both been getting hungrier. I don't know why, it just kinda happened."

"Well that's nice, Jane," said her mom.

"I hope you'll finally take after your brother and do something athletic. You've never had any interest in sports or anything, so now maybe those weights will help you a little." Jane straightened her arm and flexed her triceps. A couple of small bulges appeared under her skin.

Scott stared at his little sister’s arm.

"Yeah, I hope so. Beth and I are already stronger than we were before. Beth’s stronger than me. She’s already getting muscles that are bigger than mine."

Scott kind of gulped.

The family sat down for dinner. Scott took his usual portions of food. He had never been a very big eater. his skinny body didn't need a lot of food.

Jane looked at what Scott had taken and then loaded twice as much on her plate. This was three times more food than Jane usually ate.

"You better eat all that or I'm going to pound your ass for being wasteful," said Scott.

He never thought his sister could eat that much. He thought Jane was just acting macho. But he was wrong. Jane gobbled up all the food on her plate before Scott could finish his own food.

All of a sudden, Scott felt real strange. How could it be that this little girl was putting away all that food? There was one piece of chicken left. All of a sudden Scott wanted to eat it, even though he hadn't finished his own plate yet. He had this sudden desire for more food. He reached his fork over to stab the chicken, but before he hit it Jane jabbed her own fork into the white protein-rich meat.

"You ain't even finished yet, bro. I already finished. I get the chicken, don't I Mom?" Their mom looked at Jane’s clean plate and Scott's plate still covered with food and said,

"Yeah that's right, Scott. Jane already finished her firsts, so she gets the seconds. Gee, I never saw you two fighting over food before. I better buy more."

Jane gobbled up the piece of chicken and said, "Yeah, mom. Buy more."

Scott just kept eating the rest of his food. He could not believe how much his little sister had just eaten.

Offline bmt

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 09:34:43 am »
Mesomorphs2

part two

A rewrite from an alternate story
Comments to the web site are appreciated
Ideas for its future path of story plot will be respected
Story is pg rated (be warned)

Will need to read the first part to understand this part

And at her house, Beth had just eaten more than Jane. Beth’s parents could not believe the appetite their daughter now had. Her mother had to fry up some more hamburger meat. Beth had eaten her own portion plus half of her mother's portion. Moreover, she was still hungry. Her mother fried up another half pound of hamburger and Beth wolfed it all down.

Her parents stared at their only child, who up until now had shown almost no interest in food.

"I've been lifting’ some weights over at Jane’s house," she said. "It's made me real hungry all the time. And I've gotten stronger. I guess my body's turning all the food into muscle."

She pulled off her tee shirt and flexed her arms and chest for her parents.

"See," she said.

"I got more muscle than I had before."

His mother looked proudly at her daughter, who was flexing as hard as she could. She did have some little bulges in her arms and chest, but she really could not tell if this was different or not. However, if Beth thought she had more muscle than before that was great with her. She wanted her daughter to succeed at something.

"I'll buy more meat from now on," her mother said.

Beth’s mother reached over and put her hand around her daughter’s upper arm. "Yeah, I can feel some muscle flexing' in there. I can feel some beef building up in those guns. Just keep putting' on that muscle and you're going to kick ass.

I started putting on muscle when I was your age and then I started kicking' ass. Yeah, that was real fun. Putting' on the muscle and kicking' asses. It's a great feeling. A tremendous rush.

Getting' big and strong. Kicking' the shit out of guys who give you lip. You're going to have a blast."

The father flexed his own big gun, which had a blue tattoo, sort of like a chain, encircling his huge upper arm. When hex flexed his bicep, the chain got a lot bigger as the big muscle stretched his skin. If the tattoo had been a real chain, that big muscle would have broken it in two. Beth’s father was a tough dude. Beth smiled at her father. They obviously had a lot in common. "Fuckin' straight!" she yelled and gave her mother a high five

Well, for the next week or so the siblings didn't see each other much. Jane and Beth worked out on the days Scott was resting. They rested the days Scott worked out. They were sharing the weights. With vastly different results.

Ten days after their first workout, when Scott came home from running he heard Jane and Beth working out in the garage. They were yelling at each other as they lifted the weights.

"Push it up Beth. yeah Beth, you got it! Another two reps Beth. Yeah, girl, you're stronger than that weight. yeah! You got it!, look at your muscles Beth!"

Scott went up to his room. He thought it was funny the way the two little girls yelled at each other in the garage. “Little girls Playing' around with the weights," he thought to himself.

"Just yelling at each other like street urchins. They do not know how to work out right. You got to be quiet and concentrate to work out right."

That night Jane ate a shitload of food again, more than twice as much meat as Scott ate.

Scott's appetite had not grown much at all. He had never been a very big eater. Then Jane rolled up the sleeve on her tee shirt and flexed her bicep for Scott. Scott's eyes got wide as he looked at Jane’s upper arm.

Ten days ago there was no muscle there at all. Now there was definitely a bulge of bicep muscle. There were bulges of triceps muscles too. And her forearms now had muscles showing in them.

"Your weights really work great," said Jane.

"Beth and me have only been working' out a little over a week and look at all the muscle I got already. Look how big it is. And you should see Beth’s arms. She’s got more muscle than me. But we're both putting on muscle like crazy and getting' a lot stronger. I bet you are too, right Scott? Those weights are great!"

Scott kind of gulped. "Oh yeah," he said.

"The weights are really working great. I'm getting stronger too."

In fact, Scott had not gained any weight at all and he had not gotten any stronger either. He could do two more reps with 65 pounds on the bench press, but that was it. Same with all his other exercises. In most of them he couldn't even do more reps with the same weight. The weights were not doing a thing to his body. He looked at his little sister’s arm again and kind of gulped.

The next day was Scott's workout day. His first exercise was the bench press. He was going to do three sets today. He worked up to 65 pounds again and barely cranked out five reps. He had not gotten stronger at all. He took off his tee shirt and ran his hands over his pecs as he looked at himself in the mirror.

He still looked the same as last week. Real skinny. And he sure couldn't feel any more muscle in his pecs. Still flat and skinny.

Just then the door to the house opened and Jane and Beth walked into the garage.

"How's it going', fuckhead?" said Beth, her contempt for Scott now bursting out of her mouth. "You packing' on the muscle?

Jane and me sure are packing on the muscle. Check it out."

At that, both she and Jane ripped off their tee shirts showing their tiny white bikini tops. Scott's mouth dropped open as he saw their upper bodies. They had muscles!

Both of these eleven-year-old girls had muscles!

Beth was clearly the bigger and more muscular of the two, but Jane was a close second. They had never really been fat, but their flesh had been soft and shapeless. Now that soft flesh was gone and muscle had popped out in its place. It was almost as if the soft flab had melted away in the last ten days while the hard muscle was growing like crazy underneath.

Then the muscle took over and the flab was gone. In less than two weeks, these preteen girls had gone from 100 pounds of soft flesh to 108-110 pounds of solid schoolgirl muscle.

Jane weighed 108 and Beth weighed 110. Jane had gained 8 muscular pounds and Beth had gained 10 muscular pounds. They had gained 8 to 10 pounds of bodyweight, but they had also lost all the soft flab. So their actual gain in muscle mass was more like 20 pounds apiece.

They had put 20 pounds of pure muscle on their preteen bodies in ten days. Two pounds of muscle per day. Like the true girl mesomorphs they were, their bodies responded immediately when they were challenged by the heavy iron.

Their schoolgirl muscles grew bigger and stronger every day. Getting bigger and stronger so they could push or pull a heavier weight the next time they were challenged.

Their appetites became voracious. They were eating three or four times as much meat as before they started lifting and all that protein was being turned into solid girl muscle by their preteen mesomorph bodies.

Their muscles were genetically programmed to grow bigger and get stronger when they were challenged by resistance. The more resistance they faced, the bigger and stronger they got. So every workout, those muscles were bigger and stronger and Beth and Jane could lift bigger, heavier weights than before. Yeah, that's the way it is for mesomorphs.

They're just genetically programmed to get big muscles and get real strong when they work out their young female bodies. It's easy for them. It seems totally normal. They work out and they get bigger and stronger. That's just the way life is for them.

They don't realize how hard it is for the poor ectomorphs. They work out and nothing happens. Yeah, it's great being a mesomorph. Moreover, it's miserable being an ectomorph when two aggressive preteen girl mesomorphs are starting to grow big and strong right before your very eyes.

Scott could not believe what he was seeing. Just standing there relaxed, it was obvious the two girls had put on a great deal of powerfully built girl muscle.

Instead of bone on their shoulders, they now had caps of muscle that twitched and flexed as they delicately moved their arms. Their arms had gotten a great deal bigger and were now muscular. No soft flesh in those guns any more. Those guns were made of schoolgirl muscle. They were even larger than Scott's arms, bigger, and they were now solid girl muscle.

Scott could see both the biceps and the triceps bulging under their skin as the two girls casually moved their arms ever so slightly. Their forearms had gotten bigger too. Bigger and full of young girl muscle. Their pecs were clearly visible in their chests, bulging out proudly and forcing out their erect nipples through there bikini tops.

Their pecs were way bigger and more muscular than Scott's flat little pecs. They casually flexed their lats and slabs of adolescent muscle sprung out under their shoulders like beefy wings. They already had "V" tapers from their shoulders and lats to their narrow muscular waists.

"Fuck," thought Scott to himself. "Look at all that girl muscle! Those little girls already have lats! I don't have any lats at all." Then there were the abs. They both had gotten abs! The layer of flab had been melted away from their stomachs and now the muscle underneath was rippling like corrugated steel.

They both had six packs of muscle. A little over one week of lifting weights and doing tons of sit -ups and leg lifts and those two little girls melted away their fat and got muscular washboard six packs.

Scott looked down at his own spongy waist. He had never had a six- pack. He always had a layer of fat covering his abs. Even with all his running, he never had gotten a six-pack of ab muscle. Now these two little girls got six packs in just a week.

"Holy shit," Scott thought to himself.

Beth smiled confidently up at Scott as she saw the impact Jane’s and her schoolgirl bodies were having on him. Her face suddenly looked much more mature and attractive to Scott. She had always been a pretty girl, but now her blue eyes, square jaw and wild blond hair looked absolutely stunning sitting on top of that muscular little girls body.

Jane’s face looked mature and beautiful too. She had the same brown eyes and brown hair as Scott, but Scott could now see that her face was much more strong and good looking than his own. Her jaw was strong and square. She looked tough and confident. . Now she looked like a tough girl jock rather than a flabby little girl.

Wow, Scott thought to himself. These two beautiful little girls have totally changed.

"Yeah, check out our bodies,” said Beth. "We're getting' big and we're getting pretty strong. Those weights are fantastic. We both got muscles real fast. We could see our muscle growing' after our first workout. And we keep getting bigger and stronger. We love pumping that heavy iron!"

Beth walked over to Scott and flexed her arm right in front of his face. A ball of muscle sprang up. A rock hard ball of girl mesomorph bicep muscle.

"Two weeks ago, there weren't nothing' there," said the blond little girl, looking arrogantly at her flexing bicep. "Now I got muscle. Hard muscle. Feel it asshole."

Scott reached over and wrapped his fingers around the bulging girls bicep. The muscle was bigger than Scott's bicep and it was rock hard. In ten days, Beth had built biceps that could flex into a ball of rock hard built-up girl muscle.

Scott squeezed his fingers into the muscular ball, but he could not make the slightest dent in it.

"Yeah, real hard," said Beth in a confident, haughty way.

"Now let's see yours. You've been working out as long as we have. Plus you're years older than us. Flex that big bicep."

Sheepishly Scott raised his arm and flexed his bicep. His muscle was smaller than Beth’s bicep, and it did not look anywhere near as hard.

Beth reached up and squeezed it. Unlike her own bicep, Scott's bicep was soft and spongy. She easily dug her aggressive fingers into the larger boy's flesh.

Scott could see the fibers of hard muscle bulging in the little girl’s forearm as she squeezed. He could not believe how much muscle was there. In addition, he could not believe how strong her muscle was.

He winced in pain as the eleven-year-old mesomorph dug her strong fingers into his yielding flesh.

"Shit, your muscle's like mush. A mound of mush. You're a total wuss. Jane and I got hard muscles and you got soft muscles. I can't believe your arm didn't get hard like our arms from lifting that iron. That iron makes muscles get real hard. Real hard and real strong. Right Jane?"

Jane came over and flexed her own bicep in her older brother’s tongue-tied face.

"Yeah, real hard and real strong," she said as her brother felt her bulging contractrd bicep. It was just as hard as Beth’s. Jane looked Scott in the eye and smiled. She knew she had something her older brother would never have. Muscles.

Beth looked over at the bench. "You been doing' benches, wussface? Shit, looks like you're still using' the same 65 pounds you were using' when you started. You ain't got no stronger at all.

Jane, can you believe that? Your wuss brother’s been pumping' iron for almost two weeks and he ain't no stronger that when he started.

we're sure stronger, ain't we Jane. We've been getting stronger every day. Our muscles have been getting bigger and stronger every day. Whadda say, Jane? Let's do some benches and see how strong we are now."

As Beth started walking over to the bench, Scott reached up and put his arm in front of her chest.

"Hey, I'm working' out today. You girls can work out tomorrow."

Beth just calmly grabbed Scott's arm and squeezed.. Scott was really surprised at the strength of the blond little girl.

"I said we wanted to do some benches,. Get outta my way."

Beth jerked Scott's arm around and pushed her body right through him, bumping the older boy's chest with her muscle-capped shoulder.

"Let's start with 60 pounds. That'll be a good warm-up."

Scott's jaw dropped open. Sixty pounds for a warm-up. Shit, last week they were benching 40 pounds for their max.. Now they were warming up with 60 pounds? Beth and Jane took off five pounds from each side of the bar.

"You go first, ," said Beth to her girl friend.

Jane got under the bar and easily pumped out 15 quick reps. As she lifted the weight up and down, Scott was amazed at how her muscles popped out of her chest, shoulders and arms. She really got a fantastic pump from those 15 reps.

"Yeah, feels good," she said as she jumped up off the bench and moved her arms back and forth, flexing her blood-engorged pec muscles.

Scott was dumbfounded at the strength of his little sister. He himself could barely do 10 reps with 60 pounds and his little sister was cranking them out like nothing.

"Nice pump," said Beth.

"My turn." Beth quickly got under the bar and pumped out her 15 reps just as easily as Jane did. Her muscles began to bulge after just a few reps and when she was finished lifting, her pecs, delts and triceps were red with vascular blood veins and bulging with pumped up girl muscle.

"Feels good to get a pump," she said proudly, flexing her muscular triceps in front of Scott. "Do you get a good pump like this, wuss?"

Beth took Scott's hand and put in right on top of her right pec. Then she flexed the bulging muscle a couple of times through her bikini.

Scott could not believe how big and hard the strong muscle was.

"Uh, no, not as good as that," said Scott sheepishly. In truth, he really did not get much of a pump at all. Certainly, nothing like Beth was showing off to him.

"Yeah, I didn't think so," said Beth. "Jane and I always get a good pump when we work our muscles. Our muscles were pumped the first day we lifted.

They were little muscles, but they got a pump. Now those muscles are loads bigger and they really get huge when they get all pumped up. We can tell they're growing when they get all pumped like this.

Time for the next set, Jane. Let's go with 75 pounds. That was our max three days ago. We could only do a couple of reps. We ought to be able to do ten reps now. I know we're a lot stronger than three days ago."

Scott could not believe it. They were going to bench ten pounds more than his maximum weight on their second set. And Beth was sure they could do 10 reps.

God they were arrogant little girls.

Jane got under the bar and lowered it to her chest. Then she pushed it back up and it went up easily. Fuck, thought Scott. I cannot even press that thing up at all and my little sister pressed it up like it was nothing. Jane pressed the 75-pound bar up and down seven more times. She started slowing down on the eighth rep.

"You got it girl!" yelled Beth. "Push that mother all the way up! You're stronger than that piece of iron. Yeah! You did it! Now do two more girl."

Jane smiled at her friend and lowered the bar to her straining chest. Then with a titanic push she raised the steel bar about two thirds of the way before slowing down. Her bulging muscles were almost glowing as they strained against the heavy weight. Beth put her fingers under the bar and applied just a little bit of help.

"You got it Jane. It's all you Jane. Push that weight! Big chest Jane. I can see your pecs bulging' and growing' Jane. Yeah, push. Push hard!"

Jane’s face was red and contorted from the strain. Her neck was bulging with steel muscle Scott never knew she had. Sweat started dripping down her chest as her red-hot pecs swelled and pushed up through her stretched bikini top.

Her delts were bulging with striations of girl muscle. Her whole upper body was just buzzing with power. Finally she locked her arms and let out a huge breath. "Fantastic, girl. That was all you. You are strong! Now do one more. It'll make you get stronger!"

Jane grit her teeth and lowered the bar again. As she pushed the bar up off her chest, her pecs flexed with incredible striations of muscle. Those pecs were not very big, but they were solid girl muscle. Solid, striated, rock hard weight trained muscle. Moreover, that muscle was pumped up with young blood. Blood that was surging through the fibers, making them bigger and stronger and giving them the youthful energy to push against the heavy iron.

Jane got the bar about half way up and then Beth stepped in with her spot.

"Push it girl! I'm looking' at your pecs. They're huge. The muscle's bulging' like shit. That iron ain't nothing' to your big muscles. Push that mother! Yeah, you got it. It's all you, girl."

Slowly Jane pushed the heavy bar up. Her muscles were exhausted, but she forced them to do it, to lift harder than they had ever lifted before. Pain shot through her muscular body, but Jane ignored it. She forced her muscles to work through the pain. She was stronger than the fucking pain. Beth gave her a little help with a spot and kept yelling encouragement as she slowly raised her arms.

She looked up at Beth’s excited face and then over at her brother’s face, which had a look of total shock. With a sudden burst of energy, she jammed the bar up and crashed it onto the rack.

"Way to go," yelled Beth. "You're strong as shit."

Jane jumped off the bench and bumped her pumped up chest against Scott. Her skin was red from the incredible force in her muscles. Sweat was pouring off her muscular little girl’s body. She grabbed Scott's hand and rubbed it over her hot, sweaty, pumped pecs.

Scott could not believe how pumped and hard the 11-year-old girl muscles were. His little sister’s pecs were much more pumped and harder than his pecs ever were. In addition, they felt bigger too.

Jane looked down at her sweaty chest and flexed her pecs. "I'm stronger than you are now. I got muscles and you don't. Get used to it big bro."

Scott gulped.

Beth came over and flexed her own pecs in front of Scott.

"Yeah, we're both stronger than you, fuckhead. We ain't taken' no shit from you anymore. From now on we're going to be the ones giving' out the shit. And we're going to be so strong you won't be able to do a thing about it. We already got muscles and you ain't got shit. You're just a wimp."

Scott looked at the muscular little girl bodies of these two eleven- year-old mesomorphs and gulped again.

Beth looked over to the bench. She was ready for her set. She was ready to challenge her girl muscles.

"My turn. Let's see if I'm as strong as you, Jane." Beth got under the 75-pound bar and cranked out eight steady reps without needing a spot. She slowed down a bit for last rep and Jane gave her a gentle spot for reps nine and ten, all the while yelling encouragement to the blond muscle girl at same time.

Scott now realized that all their yelling and screaming was far from goofing off. By yelling at each other, the girls were encouraging each other to push their muscles harder and harder, to force their preteen muscles to lift heavier and heavier weights and to pump up with muscle building blood.

Scott watched Beth’s muscles bulge and strain as they lifted the heavy weight.

"Yeah, push it up girl. Push up that bar with your big muscles. That bar ain't shit to your big muscles. Look at those muscles bulge! They're getting' huge!"

Jane yelled at her girl friend as she watched her muscles explode in her body. Jane and Beth were just about equally matched in strength, but with Beth having a slight advantage. And as Scott watched Beth pump the bench presses, he thought Beth’s muscles were somewhat bigger than Jane’s.

As the blond, blue-eyed little girl pumped out the benches, her pecs swelled up in her chest, engorged with muscle building blood. Her arms and shoulders got big too as they helped power the 75-pound bar up and down, pumping up with blood-filled ropelike veins and muscle.

When she was done, Beth jumped off the bench and hit a double biceps pose in the mirror. "Fuckin' big and strong!" she yelled as she looked at her bulging muscles.

Scott was standing right next to Beth and he looked like shit next to the eleven year old's girl’s radiant muscular body.

Almost by impulse, Scott raised his own arms and hit a double biceps pose. His arms were almost flat, while Beth’s arms were bulging with preteen muscle. His shoulders were nothing but bone and skin. Beth’s shoulders were already capped with striated muscle. His pecs were not even visible. Beth’s pecs were bulging out from her chest with striated strands of muscle. He had absolutely no lats at all.

Beth already had lats, wings of muscle that tapered down from her armpits. A few blond hairs were starting to grow in her armpits. Armpits that were already deeper than Scott's because of the bulging muscle of her delts, lats and bulging pecs. Then Beth flexed her six-pack abs. Her hard abs sprang to attention under her thin skin.

Scott gasped as he saw how muscular Beth’s waist was already. Scott did not have any abs at all. His waist looked soft and flabby.

Beth smiled as she compared her muscular body with Scott's. Her sky blue eyes, blond hair and drop-dead gorgeous face, coupled with her new muscular body, made her look like a preteen version of one of the super muscle girl.

Scott looked very much like a typical schoolboy. The kind of wuss the super muscle girl would ground into the dirt.

Scott looked like a total loser compared to Beth.

"You ain't shit compared to me," yelled Beth. "I'm a fuckin' total muscle girl compared to you! I'm a fuckin' total muscle girl compared to anybody!"

God the little girl was so arrogant. Nevertheless, she was right. superior Mesomorphs rule.

Jane grabbed Beth’s arm and spun her around.

"OK, girl. Enough showing off. We got more work to do. Let's go up to 85 pounds. I bet we'll be able to get a couple of reps. Look at your muscular pecs. They're growing' like crazy. So are mine."

Scott could not believe what he was hearing. These two little girls were going to bench with 85 pounds, more than double what they could do just ten days before. In addition, 20 pounds more than Scott could do.

Fuckin' A, he thought to himself. These two beautiful little girls are beyond belief. Scott couldn't believe what was happening to the bodies of these two eleven year olds, but he was going to be on the receiving end of it very soon.

The girls loaded another five pounds onto each end of the bar and Jane got on the bench. She lifted the bar off the rack and lowered it to her muscular chest. Then she pushed. The fibers of her pecs exploded under her little girl skin.

Her delts exploded too; as they helped her pecs push up the heavy weight. Slowly the bar started rising up. Jane grunted, as her brand new muscles strained against the 85 pound bar.

Beth yelled. "You got it Jane. It's all you Jane. Push it up girl."

Finally she got the bar all the way up to the top and locked her elbows.

"One more," she grunted.

"I'm going to make these muscles really grow!"

Scott couldn't believe his little sister was going to try to do another 85 pound rep. Jane took a deep breath and lowered the bar.

Then she pushed it up with a soft grunt. The muscles in her chest, shoulders and arms were bulging and pumped incredibly, as they powered up the heavy bar. Her skin was red, flushed with blood as it surged through the pumped up flexing muscles.

Sweat covered her body. Her neck was bulging. Every muscle in her body was flexing as she push up the heavy bar. She got about half way up on her own power and then started slowing down. Beth put her fingers under the 85 pound bar and gently helped, all the while yelling at her friend.

"You got it Jane. Big chest Jane. I can see your chest getting' real big Jane. Push harder. Yeah, it's all you Jane. That bar ain't shit to your muscles. Yeah, you got it!"

Jane forced the bar all the way up and crashed it onto the rack. " yeah!" she yelled as she jumped up off the bench. She bumped her chest up against Scott's chest, pushing her older brother back. Scott could feel the hot, totally pumped muscles bulging under her sweaty skin.

Then Jane ran her hands over her pecs, feeling the sensation of the pumped muscles bulging with rock hard mass. It felt real good to her.

She had never had muscles before. Last week she was a skinny little girl. Now being able to feel her own muscles bulging like this was a fantastic feeling.

“those weights are great!" she said.

"My muscles are really growing' fast. They feel so big and hard. And they've gotten so strong! I'm already benching' 85 pounds and ten days ago I could only do 40. I'm already more than twice as strong! Jesus it feels good to be building' so much muscle and getting' so strong."

Scott just gulped as he looked at his little sister’s new pumped up muscles.

Beth punched Jane on the shoulder. "You're not the only one building' big muscles and getting' strong as shit. My turn on the bench."

She got down under the bar. She lowered the bar to her chest and then pushed it up slowly and steadily. Her muscles just exploded as they pushed. She got to the top and looked at Scott.

"Piece of cake," she said arrogantly as Scott looked with amazement at her bulging young muscles.

Then she lowered the 85 pound bar and gritted her teeth. She pushed it back up and almost made it to the top without any help. Jane kept yelling at her, telling him how strong she was, how big her muscles looked, how much bigger they were going to get.

When she slowed down about three quarters of the way up, Jane gave her a little spot and she locked her arms.

"One more rep!" she yelled. "I'm going to get huge!"

She lowered the 85 pound bar and started pressing it back up. Her preteen skin was beet red and all her muscles were incredibly pumped.

Scott could see the individual fibers of muscle in her pecs, delts and triceps as they flexed with enormous strain to power up the 85-pound bar. Sweat was dripping off her schoolgirl body. Her attractive face was contorted and her neck was bulging. Beth was putting everything she had into this rep. She got a little more than half way up and started slowing down. Jane put her fingers under the bar, but she did not apply any force.

"Push it up, muscle girl. You got it!" Beth’s muscles flexed even harder, if that was possible, and the bar went up a few more inches. Her pecs ballooned up under her skin, bulging with incredible shredded density.

"Yeah, look at those ' muscles. They are so big and strong! Keep pushing' that bar. That bar ain't nothing' to your muscles Beth!" Beth kept pushing, but after another inch, her muscles were totally exhausted.

She had worked her muscles beyond their limit and they were totally pumped and bulging. They would definitely be getting a lot bigger. The bar stopped going up and finally Jane applied a little force to help her mesomorph  girl friend with the last few inches. Beth locked her arms and crashed the 85 pound bar onto the rack. "strong!" she yelled as she jumped off the bench. She went over and bumped her muscular chest against Scott's mortified one.

“Bigger and stronger than you already! Look at all that muscle! Feel it! It's hard as a rock!" Scott put his hands on Beth’s pecs and his jaw just about dropped open. The muscle was hot and bulging and he could feel the individual fibers flexing under the blond little girl’s thin skin.

He could not believe how big and hard Beth’s flexing pecs were compared to his own. He could not believe how strong she was already. In addition, the girl was only eleven!

"Yeah, your muscles have gotten pretty big," said Scott in a total understatement.

"Right they're big! And they're going to get a lot bigger! Lifting' these weights every day, Jane and me are going to get huge. These weights are great. They make our muscles get real big and real strong."

Beth walked over to Jane and the two muscle girls gave each other high fives.

"You ready for our next exercise, muscle girl?" she said. Jane nodded her head. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you bro. Beth and me are going to start on the Intermediate Workout Program today."

She pointed to the intermediate program on the chart. "We figured we're way too good for the Beginner Program, so we're going to go right to the Intermediate Program. That means we're going to be working' out every day.

Today is chest and shoulders. Tomorrow is back and arms. Friday is legs. And of course we'll do abs every day. So we got lots more sets to do for our chests and shoulders and abs today. Got to train these muscles real hard."

Jane hit a most muscular pose and looked down at her flexing pecs. They were bulging and super pumped. Scott looked at his sister and frowned.

"Hey, wait a minute," he said.

"This is my workout day. I just let you do some benches to see how you've doing. This isn't your workout day. It's mine. I got to finish my workout now. You guys get to work out every other day just like me. You guys have to work out tomorrow on your regular day. These are my weights and you got to play by my rules. So get out of here."

Scott was really mad that these two little girls wanted to work out on his workout day. He walked up to Beth and grabbed the girl by the upper arm.

He was shocked to feel how thick and hard Beth’s arm muscles were. He tried to spin the preteen girl around, but when he pulled, Beth stood firm. Then Beth slowly curled up her powerfully built arm, flexing her arm as she curled.

Scott got a shiver up his spine as he felt those muscles flex. Both the bicep and triceps muscles were big and hard as the little girl’s arm curled upward. And as she curled her arm up, Beth’s bicep formed a hard ball of muscle. A harder muscle than Scott had ever felt in his life.

A bolt of electricity went up and down Scott's spine. He had never felt anything like this before in his life. Then in a flash Beth spun around, made a fist, pulled her arm back and smashed her fist hard into Scott's gut.

The power of the little girl’s punch was enormous. All the strength of Beth’s pumped and bulging newly developed pec, delts and triceps muscles was lasered into her fist and that fist buried itself into Scott's scrawny abdomen.

Scott had never been hit that hard in his life. Before Scott could even react, Beth pummeled him with solid lefts and rights to the chest and gut, every blow as hard as the first one.

Scott tried to fight back, but his weak little punches bounced harmlessly off Beth’s hard pecs and abs. Beth didn't even try to jump out of the way, although she easily could have. She just kept up the relentless attack, blow after blow after muscular blow.

Even though Scott was eight inches taller and outweighed Beth by over 30 pounds, however Beth was much stronger and faster than the older Scott.

At 5'2" and 110 pounds of solid preteen muscle, she was far more muscular than Scott at 5'10" and 140 pounds. In less than two weeks, her mesomorph body had put on muscle so fast that Scott's ectomorph body was now no match for the, totally buff body of his preteen sisters muscular friend.

She looked radiant. Her long blond hair flew around as she jumped and punched Scott at will. Her pumped muscles flexed and bulged as they powered her hard fists into her helpless prey. Her body was covered with a sheen of sweat and it literally glowed as she used her new muscles with devastating authority.

She was strong and she was dominant. Her drop-dead gorgeous face and blue eyes still looked beautiful as the muscular body below pummeled the older Scott. And her own buff eleven-year-old body was impervious to Scott's feeble punches.

Her muscles were hard, like iron. The few punches Scott managed to land just bounced off of those steel hard muscles. It was as if she was Supergirl punching a rag doll. She loved her new muscles. She loved punching Scott's helpless body, landing blow after blow at will. She felt like such a muscle girl, she was a muscle girl. Finally, she grabbed Scott's shoulder and spun him around to face Jane.

"Beat him up Jane. Beat up your brother. Show him who's the boss around here from now on. It's easy. He’s just a big pussy."

Jane looked up into her brother’s eyes and smiled.

Scott reacted with a look of total dread. He had already been totally thrashed by Beth. Now his own little sister, another muscular mesomorph, was getting ready to beat him up too.

Jane made a fist pulled back her arm and just held it there. The muscles in her shoulder, upper arm and forearm were pumped and bulging to the max.

Scott started trembling. He was frozen in fear. He never dreamed he would be so terrified of his little sister. In a period of ten days, his little sister had changed from an ordinary girl into a muscular girl who was clearly stronger than he was.

Jane’s brown eyes sparkled with intensity. The muscles in his little sister jaw flexed and her entire face looked like the face of a girl bodybuilder. A good-looking, strong preteen girl bodybuilder.

She looked eager to go and resolute, like she could hardly wait to try out her new muscles in a fight with her older brother.

SMASH! Jane’s fist came smashing into Scott's chest, knocking him backwards. The punch really hurt. He and Jane had traded punches many times in the past, and Jane had never ever hit him as hard as that before.

That punch was at least twice as hard as he had every felt from his little sister. Jane had gotten twice as strong in just the last week, and now she was punching him twice as hard. Harder than Scott could punch. Much much harder.

"Hit him harder!" yelled Beth.

"Beat the shit out of the big pussy!"

Jane pulled back her other arm and smashed her fist into Scott's gut. Scott tried pathetically to fight back, but he was weak and tired and his muscular little sister was strong, pumped and energized.

His weak insignificant punches, the ones that actually hit Jane’s body, felt like feathers to Jane. Jane’s punches felt like pile drivers to Scott.

Jane felt a surge of adrenaline blasting through her little girl body as she beat up her older brother with ease. She felt so strong, so dominant, and so superior to her brother.

She loved the feeling of being in control. Of being the girl who was the stronger. Of being the kid who had the muscles. Of being the muscular kid who could beat up the kids who did not have any muscles. Like her big older brother.

She smashed her fists harder and harder into her brother’s pathetic body.

"Yeah, fuck him up real good!" yelled Beth. "You got muscles and he ain't got shit. Show the big wimp who's the boss. Beat the shit out of him."

Jane was getting very excited. Her eyes got a wild look as she saw and felt how dominant she was. She was overloaded with confident adrenaline. She felt like a total muscle girl.

Scott started staggering. He was so bruised and battered he could hardly stand up.

"Punch him out!" yelled Beth. "Hit the loser in the face."

Jane pulled back her right arm and smashed her fist into Scott's face. Scott felt a flash of pain in his face and keeled over onto the floor.

He wasn't knocked out, but he was totally thrashed buy his little sister. His body and now his face had been totally bruised and battered by these two aggressive eleven-year-old Mesomorph girls.

He looked up at the two little muscular girls in utter awe. He could not believe what they had done to him--- what they could do to him. The two dominant little eleven year girls olds stood over their prey and gave each other high fives.

Their muscular bodies were dripping with sweat and their pumped muscles were bulging under their thin skin. They really did look like champion preteen bodybuilder’s.

Then Beth dropped down and pinned Scott's arms to the floor.

Scott looked up at the blue eyes, long blond hair and drop-dead gorgeous face of the little girl who was now controlling him with ease.

"Open your mouth," ordered Beth.

Scott was confused. Why should he open his mouth? He just laid there. Beth let go of one of Scott's arms and punched him in the face. Another shot of pain seared through his face.

"I said open your mouth, fuckhead." This time Scott knew not to disobey the little blond girl. He opened his mouth.

Beth rolled her tongue around her mouth a couple of times. Then she opened her lips and dropped a huge ball of spit into Scott's open mouth.

"Yeah, taste my spit, fuckhead. I can make you eat my spit any time I want. I bet my spit tastes good to you, don't it. It's muscle girl spit. Us muscle girls can spit on you wimps any time we want."

Scott tasted the little girls spit and then swallowed. The girl had produced a huge amount of spit. He was amazed at how much spit he had to swallow. In addition, Scott did not think it tasted very good. He almost gagged. However, there was nothing he could do about it. The little muscle girl was right. She could make Scott eat her spit any time she wanted. He gulped it down.

Beth looked up at Jane. "Get down here and make him eat your spit too. He’s going to love eating his little sister’s spit. He’s going to love looking up at his little sister’s muscles, muscles that can kick the shit out of him any time she wants. Yeah, Jane, make him eat your spit."

Beth jumped up off Scott's body and before Scott could move Jane dropped down and pinned his arms to the floor. Scott looked up at his sister’s face. A chill went up his spine.

For years, when he looked at his sister’s face he saw the face of a little girl that he could push around and bully. Now as he looked up, he saw the face of a confident, aggressive preteen girl jock.

A girl jock who was growing muscles so fast it was unbelievable. A jock whose face was beautiful. Big brown eyes, brown hair, strong jaw and chin. The face of a total muscle girl. Below that beautiful face was a strong body that was now buff and muscular.

Jane easily pinned Scott's arms to the floor and as she pinned, the muscles in her own arms bulged under her skin. Her chest and shoulder muscles were still pumped and were covered with sweat from the heavy bench presses and all the hard punching.

Scott could smell the fresh sweat coming off Jane’s hot, muscular body. More shivers went up his spine.

He just could not believe how strong and muscular his little sister had gotten. Jane saw the look of awe and fear on her brother’s face.

She smiled. She liked being the dominant sister. "Open up," she ordered.

Scott knew better than to disobey his muscular little sister. He opened his mouth. Jane rolled her tongue around her mouth and then slowly opened her lips. A huge blob of spit gently fell into Scott's mouth.

"Swallow it. Swallow my spit." Scott swallowed his little sister’s spit. There was so much, he had to swallow twice.

Beth started laughing. "Yeah, that's a good wimp. I bet that tasted real good. You like eating our spit. You're such a pussy."

Scott looked up at Beth. The beautiful blond little girl stuck out her tongue and flexed her muscular right arm. She knew she was superior to the big mortified wuss on the floor.

"Okay, let him up, Jane. We got to finish our workout."

Jane got off Scott and stood up. Beth kept talking. "We got to do incline dumbbell presses, pullovers and flyes to finish our chest workout. Then we got to do military presses, dumbbell presses, side laterals and front laterals for our shoulder workout. Four sets of each exercise.

We're going to blast our chests and shoulders. When we're done these muscles are going to be so totally pumped it'll be unreal. I love it when our muscles got so pumped. They get huge."

She raised her arm and ran her hand over her flexing delt muscle. She could hardly wait to feel that muscle pump and bulge as it lifted the heavy weights.

Then Beth’s eye was caught by a big glass of white liquid sitting on a shelf in the garage. "Hey, what's that?" she said, pointing to the glass.

"It's my protein shake," said Scott. "I bought some protein powder and I mixed up the shake."

Beth walked over to the glass and picked it up. "Protein shake, huh," she said, eyeing the glass. "Protein builds big muscles. My muscles need a lot of protein, they're growing' so fast."

Then she gulped down the whole shake in about five gulps.

"Feels good to feed these muscles," she said when she finished. "Hey, that was mine!" yelled Scott.

"Whaddya going to do about it, wimp?" said Beth as she made a fist and held it up in front of Scott's chest.

Scott looked at Beth’s rippling arm and shoulder muscles and then at her sky blue eyes, eyes that were as brutal and confident as they were beautiful.

He gulped. He knew there was nothing he could do about it.

"Protein's for girls who are building muscles. Jane and me are building muscles. You ain't building shit. You're just a wuss. Now take this glass and make another shake for Jane."

Beth shoved the glass in Scott's face. Scott hesitated.

"Take it, asshole. Take it or I'll pound your wimp ass with all the shit-kicking muscle I've been building with your weights."

Slowly, Scott took the glass, turned around and headed for the kitchen. His life had been changed forever that afternoon.

When he returned with Jane’s shake, the two little muscle girls were doing sets of incline dumbbell presses using dumbbells that were far heavier than Scott could even think of using.

Scott watched the two adolescent girls work out for a few more minutes. He could not believe how big their muscles got as they pumped the heavy weights. He marveled the intensity at which they trained, how they did each exercise to complete exhaustion.

It seemed like their bodies were just made for working out and getting big and muscular. Like they were just born to get big and strong. Then he headed up to his room. He didn't feel like finishing his own workout. And besides, the two mesomorphs girls were using the weights.

His weights.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 06:14:21 pm »
Wow great story,would like to see it continue if possible.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bigfbbluver

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 06:36:41 pm »
The rest of the story was on here but it was deleted due to underage sexual activity

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 07:40:10 pm »
Yes that would be a problem,but maybe 1 of these great writers on this site would pick it up and continue the storybut leave out the under age sexual stuff.

Offline andy857

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2020, 02:41:25 am »
Thanks bmt. Too bad the rest of the story is missing. It was fun reading.

Offline MrCrowley

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2020, 07:05:04 am »
Thanks for uploading this part at least, i loved the original and never saved it. If anyone has a copy in full please hit me up, would love to read it again. Would love to continue it but i think its out of my league haha.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2020, 12:55:47 am »
This story was so good.  Really missing the other parts! :wow:

Offline bigfbbluver

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2020, 03:28:59 pm »
I have it saved.  8)

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2020, 03:30:43 pm »
This story was originally written by John D. About boys, not girls.  Since then, three different authors have adapted it to be about girls, with subtle changes between their three versions.  Only one of those 3 actually added to it though, and that was the one that was taken down for the sexual content.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2020, 06:15:42 pm »
I have it saved.  8)

Any way you can share it somehow?  ::)

Offline qaz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2022, 12:47:13 pm »
I'd be interested too. I am actually thinking of rewriting it. I think that it becomes a great story if you correct the ages of the character

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2022, 01:45:39 pm »
I have all parts up until seventeen. If you are interested in rewriting, I'll send you a DM.  >:D

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2022, 02:05:01 am »
I have all parts up until seventeen. If you are interested in rewriting, I'll send you a DM.  >:D

Giantgirl7foot2, can you also send me a DM? Many thanks

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Story Mesomorphs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View