Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582713 Posts in 74574 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 01:31:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Operation Getting Jacked
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Operation Getting Jacked  (Read 11439 times)

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Operation Getting Jacked
« on: April 23, 2020, 05:48:14 pm »
 It was around the end of July when Margie decided to make a change.  At 5'6" tall and roughly 130 lbs, with blonde hair and c-cup breasts,  for most of her post college life she had been the definition of  the classic 'skinny fat'.   As she turned 35, at the beginning of the year she started slowly getting herself back to the gym, mainly yoga classes or other group fitness glasses. After 6 or so months and  to by my best recollection  it was middle of June through July she had gotten herself back into decent shape with a combination of weight training and running.

During that month and half she made some "gym friends" that gave her various recommendations on programs, diets and supplements.  She soaked it all in and combined it with her own internet research. Armed with all the new knowledge and confidence a top of the fact  that a close friend had beach front destination wedding planned she decided to take things to the next level. She took the serious step step of hiring a top of the line trainer, with top of the line fees, and committing to a 12 week program.  A program that had her lifting weights 5 to 6 times a week and included a full blown nutritional consultation.

I had been great friends with Margie for years and years and there isn't much we didn't share with each other.  Over the course of this 12-week program I was able to document a lot of it.  Unfortunately, I was not able to get her to send me pictures.  For the most part the following "weekly summaries" are 100% accurate and truthful, I did do some paraphrasing and gap filling if some of the information was over the phone rather than text or email.  She referred to her program as  "operation: getting jacked".  I hope you enjoy:

Starting:
I'm kind of nervous, this program is serious. So many questions during my intake session, lots of embarrassing measurements, and before photos. My starting weight was 127 lb, but they told me not to focus on that.  Focus more on my measurements, strength gains and how I feel. I guess I'll see how it goes... start tomorrow bright and early 6:00am.  My trainer, Catherine\Cat is a former fitness competitor got married, had a  couple of kids and now this is her profession.  She seems nice and my god her body is to die for.  As part of the program Cat gave me a couple of cute sports bras with her logo on it.

Week 1
Day 1: Holy crap, I almost quit before I started.  Cat made me take off my tank top and do my workout in just the logo sports bra she gave me.  So uncomfortable at first, but by the end of the work out, I totally forgot about what I was wearing.  Catherine really kept me focused.  I surprised myself at my actual strength, which really made me realize how I wasn't pushing myself on my own. In no means was I lifting like a girl.  (Day 6) Today I upped the weights on almost every exercise from Tuesday, so that's really boosted my spirits. Every muscle in my body is so sore. I mean the day after workouts, typical tasks like washing my hair or squatting on the toilet are a proven reminder of this programs intensity.  One other plus, by the end of the week I was getting use to the 'required workout outfit'. 

Week 2
Last night before I went to bed, I was thinking about the upcoming session. I knew we'd be doing four sets of eight trap bar deadlifts, as we'd done during my first session and my third session. I'd increased the weights from 100 initially, up to 135 in my last session and I was lying in bed telling myself 'let's get 150 tomorrow!' and for my final two sets I smashed 150 with strong form, no problem at all. It's such a seriously good feeling when you hit a target, and making progress this early on is motivating. 2 sets in and I was in my zone - in my happy place where I'm pushing and pushing and all I want is to get those weights moving and feel my body really fight for every rep. After upping my weights on every exercise (AGAIN!! go me!)  I've really cleaned up my diet over the past two weeks.  Thanks to the nutritional consultant, I've started going total paleo.  They also gave me a 5 or 6 sets of workout tights and sports bras.  I'm getting more comfortable working out in just a sports bra. Can't remember the last time I went to bed not thinking about work or stupid office politics. All in all end of week 2 was great. I'm starting to feel strong and (bonus) three people at the office have now told me that my face looks a lot slimmer.

Week 3
I feel like I'm getting really strong, I keep upping the weights on a daily basis and I love feeling that strength and power. I would also like to mention, that I got my 175 trap bar deadlift for two sets - it seems I am highly motivated.  My energy levels are way up, I'm sleeping better at night.  I'm def dropping some fat off my stomach and butt.  My legs are really starting to firm up, I mean getting solid. Really feeling strong, no issues taking the 4 or 5 flights of stairs at the office now. My trainer Catherine seems sincerely impressed by these first few weeks and has commented on my "drive" and "gains". Starting to see little muscles when I flex. Speaking of drive, my sex drive has been through the roof.  Cat also started me on some pre and post workout supplements.  It's quite the energy boost.

Week 4
It's been 4 weeks now,  a whole month. 4 weeks of saying no to alcohol, doughnuts and cakes and yes to all of the broccoli and chicken. 4 weeks of lifting all of the weights and 4 weeks of watching my body fat drop. 4-weeks of watching my strength increase. Is it challenging? Yes, yes it is. Is it working?  Hell Yes! I'm totally addicted to the gym now. I've left the gym a couple times looking like a complete freak, I bet, face all red,  hair an absolute mess and lately my arms pumped and swollen. Depending on the week I'm in the gym sometimes 6 days a week. I'm super excited to get into the next phase. I feel INCREDIBLE! So much stronger. I can do push-ups with ease and  I see biceps, shoulder and back muscles when I'm lifting, there not huge, but there getting a lot more noticeable and firm. I mean rock solid.  I tried on some swim suits this weekend and didn't necessarily hate what I was seeing.  My friend said I'm starting to get a 'sporty booty'.   I guess that's good.  Honestly, I actually liked how I looked in one of the 'cheeky' bottoms. So looking forward to the 2nd month of this program, it sounds like we're really going to focus on muscle growth this month.  Bottom line, a quarter way through I have faced many challenges so far and survived all of them. Each day that goes by, I realize that not only is my body changing and developing but my mental endurance and discipline is growing stronger too.

Week 5
This week I’ve noticed a lot of changes in my body suddenly, and thanks to the comments from my colleagues I am starting to believe in them!  I've got noticeable  biceps and shoulder muscles now, in just one week, and not even flexing. Maybe it's the heavier weights and lower reps.  I didn't think doing only four to six reps would work, but man, when you really push yourself to lift as heavy as possible the results are awesome. My skirts just hang on my waist now.  I know I keep saying it, I'm starting to firm up and mean feel solid everywhere.  Another friend commented on how "solid" I felt after a we hugged hello. I'm starting to get these crazy trap muscles from my neck.  I don't know what to think... Check that.  I feel strong, and I am so proud of my body and its new capabilities.

Week 6
On Friday’s session when I went for a 200 trap-bar deadlift on my final set I pulled just one. The bar wouldn’t budge even when we lowered the weights again, so I pushed out a high-rep final set at 185. Then went on to max out on bench for reps at 75 lbs last set 6-reps. Yeah me.

You should see my back, it's all muscle now. The veins in my arms pop when I lift heavy. I'm really liking this focus on me.  I'm officially half way through the program and I did my assessment with Catherine. I've only dropped four pounds of actual weight, now at 123, but the lean muscle massive I've gained is exciting.  I've got just a hair over 12- inch biceps when I flex, I bet they're even bigger on the days I workout arms.  Not going to lie, I want them to be over 13. I'm loving these gains in my muscle mass. I actually put on a flannel shirt the other day and my biceps were to big for the sleeves.

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Operation Getting Jacked
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 05:48:54 pm »
Week 7
Another totally kick ass week. Speaking of ass, my ass or my glutes to be more specific, there is some considerable shape-changing going on back there. In fact, my whole body has changed shape so much that I’m on to a new set of clothes at the moment; I mean everything. I need all new bras, I was a big C cup when I started now, I'm barely a b-cup, but still a 34,  my leggings have become a loose around waist but so freaking tight in the thighs and hips, and my skinny jeans aren’t so skinny anymore. My new favorite dress is a skinny-Minnie size 2, and I am not ashamed to admit that I love the way it hugs my new muscles.

I can do that thing where a flex my pecs and make the boobs move.  Cat said I'm getting 'lady pecs' now.  I guess that what happens when you can bench press 90 pounds for 2 clean reps. I feel like such a bad ass with multiple plates stacked on the bar. My shoulders are really starting to round out, and my freaking lats... never had 'lats' before... so cool.  Let's not forget how rounded and tight my ass is getting.

Week 8
I had a fantastic week really. I'm getting strong as fuck. I can shoulder press 40-lbs dumbbells for reps, it's only 4-reps but feels so bad ass. I can trap-bar deadlift 210, for reps now.  I've got a bunch of cute tank tops that are too tight in the armpits now, because of my lat muscles.  I went to try on swimsuit again this week for the upcoming beach wedding and I'm not ashamed to admit that they all looked fucking great on me. I’m so excited to see just how far I can take this now.

Week 9
Woke up at 6am on a SATURDAY to get my lift in today...and had the BEST LIFTING DAY EVER! 90-LB bench press for 6 reps. The pump in my arms and chest was incredible, I measured my biceps when I got home and they were 12 and three quarter inches.  This program has been fucking hardcore, don’t get me wrong, it is intensive and Cat has pushed me to the absolute limit.   But damn my body is responding. Plus people are taking notice, I had a stranger in the gym today ask me if I worked there.

Week 10
Today I was curling the 25's for my last set, 8-reps and it totally felt like my arms were going to split open and fall off.  One of the regulars walked by as I finished and said "you're a beast". Before my fitness days, I would not have wanted to be told: You’re a beast! or You have big arms! or You could probably kick my ass!
The list goes on and on...I eat that up now! I have worked really hard to get where I am at today, so hearing that other people notice too helps push me to work even harder.

Week 11
Training today (day 77) was brutal. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a whole lot stronger than I was at the beginning, but damn, Cat knows how to keep the intensity high to keep me making progress. weights makes you strong, lean and sexy AF– FACT. I can honestly say that I have never been so happy with how I look naked in the mirror.  No more pooch, no nothing... just hard defined sexy muscles all over.

Week 12
Well, I’ve done it - 84 days of discipline, diet and training my butt off and I feel on top of the world.  This is the longest I ever stuck to a program.   I've never felt so strong and fucking powerful.  My body fat has dropped into the teens. I started off weighing 127, and now I'm still at 127, but now I looked ripped and strong. Operation Get Jacked has been a huge success.

I was able to ask her what she thought of the program - It sounds like operation getting ripped is a success, I'd love to see the results and hear more about what's next

Thanks, and it's operation get jacked, I never really committed to a program before, but something about this one just 'clicked' with me. Just after the second week, I started to see results and really pushed myself after that.  lost around 15-lbs of fat and gained an incredible amount of lean muscle. My  arms are filling all of my shirts with these awesome defined nearly 13-inch biceps.  I've grown wider in my back with these great lat muscles and in the shoulders too, my delts our expanding outwards, I look like a fucking athlete.  My pecs, my god my pecs, I've formed clear upper chest separation.  I never thought I would be so into these chest muscles.  Even though I dropped a cup size I've had to go from a 34 to 36 bra, I freaking love it!   I've got noticeable 6-pack, not love handles, a solid flat stomach all the way.  My legs now have clear definition across my quads and despite my long bird legs, I even bulked them up considerably and my ass is round and muscular.  So, Yeah after I get back from the wedding, I'm doing another 12-weeks with Cat.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 07:47:38 pm »
Great start

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 07:48:18 pm »
 :bravo: Love this story! I hope to see more and she decides to add a roid cycle to her next 12 week program so she can compete :)

Offline clineman123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 02:10:38 am »
I'm looking forward to where this is heading

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 04:04:40 pm »
Thanks all.  I've got some ideas of where to take this story, as well as a few other stories I hope to button up and post in the coming weeks. 

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2022, 12:33:51 am »
Hey all.  It's been awhile, I've made a couple of updates to Operation Get Jacked, but would love some feedback on where to go next for Margie. 

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2022, 07:45:21 am »
Maybe it’s time for Margie to confront the issues - and obvious benefits - of PEDs. Might be a fun way to ramp this all up.

Offline 1dave100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2022, 09:10:22 am »
 :rock:
Great story!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2022, 02:20:55 am »
The usual thing would be to have her train up to 280 pounds next, probably using roids, or some natural herb that had no steroids and wasn't harmful at all because it was natural.  I know that is what I used to generally want.

But I'd like to see something different this time.

How about something different this time?

Maybe she takes up a competitive sport, maybe beach volleyball, or cycling, triathlons, gymnastics, or ballet?  (Lots of bodybuilders practice dance, Arnie even took up ballet, to help with posing.)

Maybe she puts on muscle and weight at the same time, but the ballet and dance helps her stay graceful, or the volleyball helps her speed and coordination?

Or maybe she starts reading a lot, her improved body causing her mind to improve, and she starts reading advanced science or law books?

But anyway, Angk, you should write what you are driven to write, what the characters drive you to write, and what the plot drives you to write.  I just thought I'd throw those ideas out there.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2022, 02:22:56 am »
Oh yeah, and great story too.  I really enjoyed it.  Great work Angk !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Operation Getting Jacked

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View