Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big Red

Started by johnnylm, March 04, 2020, 06:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil123

Great chapter and can't wait for the next one.


jhunter

Interesting use of characterization. I do like the attention to detail. Let's see more.

johnnylm

Thanks guys, much appreciated, although somehow my karma ain't going up at all.  Here's the next little bit.  How about a little K+ if you're into it.

   
   Shannon's screams got louder as I ran up the stairs to her room.  I threw open the door and...
   She was definitely screaming.  I saw her bulging, naked back covered in a sheen of sweat, she was pushing herself up on her hands, and her glutes were pounding, pounding, and I could  hear the slapping of her hips, not against the mattress, no. It was skin on skin.  Seeing her so dominant like this, it was magnetic, and as much as I was horrified and disgusted, it drew me further into the room, almost against my will, until I was nearly next to them.
   
   "What the fuck?" I heard a male voice say, and I saw a big black man crawl out from under her.
   "What the fuck are you doing? I haven't cum yet," Shannon yelled. And then she turned around and saw me.  "Oh shit. I'm sorry, Darren."
   The guy was big and tall, and as he hurriedly threw on his clothes, I realized he looked familiar.  "This is so fucked up," he said. His voice sounded familiar too and as he walked by me I finally recognized him. "Lebron?" I said. 
   "You never saw me. What's your last name, Darren? You'll have two tickets waiting for you at the box office."
   "Fuck you, Lebron."
   "Tell you what, I'll give you you a shoutout next time I show my highlights on IG Live."  And  he was out.
   I looked at Shannon. I was at a loss for words. 
   She sat up in bed and pulled the covers over her.  "You didn't need to see that. I'm really sorry."
   "What was he doing here?"
   "They're playing the Warriors tonight."
   "No, I mean what was he doing here, Shannon? In your bed."
   "I had been meaning to tell you, actually. I started doing sessions a couple of months ago. Put away some money for college."
   "Sessions?"
   She smiled. "There are a lot of guys out there who will pay big money to be with a woman like me.  I don't sleep with many of them, but he payed me a lot of money. Like a lot. Oh, D, I'm so sorry." She came over to me and put her arms around me. She tried to kiss me but I pulled away. I was hurt and confused. I mean, obviously I understood that college was expensive and all that.
   "You should have told me."
   "You're totally right. But I thought you'd enjoy my mom, and if I told you what I was up to, I would never have let that happen. Did you have fun?"
   "Well, I mean, I did."
   "Good, D," she rubbed my chest.  "I thought so. I saw the way you looked at her.  Doesn't she look incredible for her age? Now if you'll let me just clean up a little, I'd love to make it up to you. And nobody satisfies me like you do."  She stuck her hand down my shorts.  Even now, it was hard to resist her.
   Lacey appeared at the doorway. "I tried to stop him."
   "Mom, please put on some clothes."
   "Look who's talking. Anyway, we've all seen each other naked now, haven't we? So who gives a shit?
   "I do! This is still my boyfriend. Mom, can I have some privacy please?"
   "Aren't you the lucky guy."  Ms. Ireland winked at me and closed the door behind her.
   "You're my guy, D. The other stuff, it's just for money."  She had her hands all over my ass now. I was definitely warming up.  "Want to wash my back?" She grabbed me by the hand and led me into her bathroom.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

havok1209

C'mon man, really? It had to go there? He should be a bit more pissed than just just "oh well." She entraps him with her mom so she can get celebrity dick and get paid? Doesn't that just make her a whore now? Sessions don't usually include sex

johnnylm

Havok, it's muscle porn not literature.  I'm looking to wrap it up, one or two more and I'm out.  I'd love it if you wanted to write an alternative ending.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

havok1209

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Havok, it's muscle porn not literature.  I'm looking to wrap it up, one or two more and I'm out.  I'd love it if you wanted to write an alternative ending.
Sorry, just felt out of tone with the rest of it. Still a good setup.

jstans

Yo, I laughed out loud at "LeBron?" That's fucking hilarious. Karma forever, Johnny.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Havok, it's muscle porn not literature.  I'm looking to wrap it up, one or two more and I'm out.  I'd love it if you wanted to write an alternative ending.

You get a karma from me every time I read an update from you. Thanks for sharing your works.
I appreciate this story, please don't rush the end, so that it gives a bitter taste while reading it at the end. :-)

Darren's mom told him he will never regret it. Forever?

johnnylm

Thanks guys. I do just want to point out that even though this is garbage, it's still time consuming to write.  This is probably the longest story I've written, and the nature of these things is that you run out of steam. How many times and how many different ways can the same woman dominate and/or titillate the victim? How many variations to feats of strength?  That's why when there's not much apparent interest, it's very easy to just  can it.  That being said, I'm glad that some of you are still getting a bit of enjoyment out of it. Until the next installment...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Wrapping it up for now.....Johnny Lovemuscle out.  Stay healthy everyone.


   Shannon and I were pretty much inseparable after that. When she went away for college (I stayed local), we mutually decided to take a break. Neither of us was ready for any kind of chastity vow while we were apart.  Freshman year, she started dating an offensive lineman, and that was kind of the end of it. Me? I dated lots of girls, hot ones, but I never really got over Shannon. The bigger problem was that I never really got over muscle women, and, statement of the obvious, there just weren't very many around.  I mean like not one. I joined a bodybuilding gym, and occasionally, I'd see a nice fitness chick or so, but that didn't really do it for me. Shannon kind of ruined me that way. I spent a lot of time scouring the internet for videos, and even threw down a shitload of money for a session once, but when you owned one that kind of shit was almost more depressing than anything else.   It is worth mentioning that the beating Ms. Ireland delivered was  what pushed me over the edge on starting to juice.  I did my first cycle even before Shannon left, and within a year I went from 5'10" and 135 pound to 6'1" and 200 pounds, with seven percent body fat.  Let's put it this way, I loved going to the beach. I loved jogging shirtless.  I had a body now and I was getting some, it just wasn't the 'some' I wanted.  Which is what finally brought me, one fall day after Shannon had left for sophomore year, to the door of the Irelands' house one Saturday morning. I was searching p$rnh@b for muscle fucking, vaseline at the ready, when the absurdity of what I was doing struck me.  Why was I acting as desperate as the millions of lonely guys who have never gotten their hands on a muscle woman, when I had one I was sure I could tap? What was wrong with me? If it was pride that was stopping me, how did sitting there with my cock in my hand salvage that? Besides, wasn't I big and strong enough now to easily take Ms. Ireland? I could almost handle her when I weighed seventy pounds less.  And as old as she was, she was easily hotter than any woman besides Shannon that I had ever dated.  Maybe even hotter than Shannon. 
   With this new attitude adjustment in place, I decided to jog over there in sweats, all stealth so I could spring my muscles on her, and knock the door.  Worst thing that happened, she said no, right?
   I heard voices upstairs and then finally, the door swung open and their she was. She was just as pretty as I remembered, hair maybe a little shorter, but otherwise the same. That woman was ageless. She was wearing baggy sweats.  I was half hoping she would answer the door topless and guzzling milk but I suppose the sweats prolonged the mystery.
   "Darren! Long time no see.  I'm sorry, hon, were you waiting long? I just got out of the shower."
   "Not at all, no worries. It's really nice to see you." She had no idea how nice.
   "So nice to see you. It's been a while. Wow, you've grown haven't you?" She was looking me up and down.  Particularly down.
   "Is this a bad time, Ms. Ireland?"
   "Not at all. I've got a friend over, but he was just about to leave anyhow. You know Shannon's not around. Did you need something?"
   "I just came by to say hi."
   "That's what I figured.  Well it would sure be nice to have a chat and hear what you've been up to." She looked me up and down again. "Isn't that a nice surprise. Please come in."
   While we were standing at the door, a guy who had to be in his late twenties walked by me and out the door. "Bye, Charlie," she said.
   He waved.   She smiled at me.  "I had a clogged drain in my bathroom." Hmmm. Wonder if he unclogged it.
   "You know, Charlie, I mean Darren, maybe the timing isn't so great. I was just about to work out."
   Got to love this woman. "But I thought you said you just got out of the shower?"
   "You don't believe me? Feel my hair." I could see it was wet but I felt it anyhow and my hand just totally accidentally grazed her breast on the way down. 
   "Kind of strange to shower before you work out."
   "I shower a lot and I work out a lot. Sometimes I even work out in the shower." She winked at me. This was going well.
   "You know, I was actually just stopping by on my way to the gym, so I mean if you don't mind..."
   "I'd love that, Darren." She put her arm around my waist. "Let's hit it."
   She opened the garage door and took another long look at me. "So what are we working on today?"
   "I'm easy."
   "Well in that case. Are you a chest guy or a back guy?"
   I smiled. "Definitely chest."
   "You know what? I'm feeling kind of energetic right now. How about we do a little of everything? Tomorrow's my rest day so I think we can kind of just hit it all. But we can start with chest."
   "Let's warm up with some pull ups," I said.
   She waved me to the bar.  I looked around. "Is there a belt somewhere?
   "Impressive.  Little Darren has grown huh?" She pointed to it.  I loaded it with a forty five and jumped up on the bar. I knocked out ten easily and hopped down.
   "Wow, Darren. You're really strong. Do some curls for me."
   "Aren't you going to go?"
   "I want you to do some more first. You really have me  excited."
   "Okay." I walked over to the dumbbells and picked up the fifties.
   "Darren!" I had a big smile on my face.  I pumped out ten perfect reps.
   "Wow!  I need to see what you're packing." She walked up to me and pulled off my sweatshirt.  I was wearing a short tank that I cut open on the sides to show off my lats. "Oh my," she said. "You've put on some serious muscle. Can I feel them?" she approached me and ran her hands up my shirt,  lingering on my abs and feeling up my lats, which I flexed for good measure.  "Beautiful."  I was feeling pretty good about myself. She lifted my shirt. "Wow, look at those abs." She ran her hands over them hungrily.  "Show me your double biceps."  I put them up there, admiring them in the mirror. I had some real size. She walked up behind me and squeezed them.  I could feel her tits pressing against my back.
   "Oh my god, Darren,  your muscles are turning me on so much. You a looking like a real stud these days. The girls must be going wild. How much do you weigh?"
   "Around 200."
   "6'1 ish? I got a new scale right over there. Take off your shoes."
   I got on. "203! And your body fat must be pretty low, right?"
   "Around seven percent."
   "That's a lot of muscle. Wow. You have a beautiful shape too."
   "Thank you." All these compliments were starting to get me a little horny.  We stood there staring at each other and I wondered if I was supposed to jump her right there. "You going to do a set?"
   "Oh, I was so lost checking out your hot stuff I almost forgot. Grab me another forty five? And a twenty five."
   "For the belt? You can do that much?" What the fuck?
   "How long has it been since we've seen each other?"
   "Two years maybe?"
   "I've put on some size too, hon."
   I tried to undress her with my eyes, to see under her sweats, but outside maybe a slightly thicker neck, it was hard to tell. 
   "Do you want to me to lift for you or just go ahead and show you? How are you with surprises? I don't want to scare you off or anything."
   I laughed but she was dead serious.
   "Why don't you feel them first just in case."  She extended her arm.
   I put my hand on her bicep and felt a tingle down my spine. 
   "Ready?" she said. And then she began to flex, it grew under my hand. And grew. It got so big my entire hand barely covered it. It felt as big as a fucking basketball.
   "Holy shit, Ms. Ireland. I thought you were stealth."
   "That was fun for a while. Now I prefer total, in your face dominance. How does that make you feel? I  bet you were thinking you would come over with your big boy muscles and teach me a few things," she said with her sexy smile.
   "I think you're incredibly sexy, Ms. Ireland. Like really hot for any age."
   She laughed. "I'm only fifty two. Please call me Lacey. I really don't like Ms. You can call me mister if you want, but not Ms. Are you ready to see what I'm packing?"
   My mouth was dry. I nodded.
   Lacey hesitated. "Maybe I should give you a little strength demonstration first before you decide. This really might not be for you," she said, her flexing her arms a little. "I am a very different experience now." I hadn't realized until that moment that those sweats weren't all that baggy. When she flexed she filled those big sleeves easily. "How much do you bench?"
   "350?" I said, suddenly feeling not quite so sure of myself.
   "Load it up. Just make it 365 for simplicity, how about."
   "You want to go first?"
   "I've never benched that much."
   "You can do it, it's just fifteen pounds more. Come on."
   My heart was pounding.  I jumped up and down a  few times to just try to get the adrenaline flowing and then laid down. She lifted me off.  I took a couple of big breathes and then went for it. I got about half way and started struggle.
   "Come on," she yelled. "You're almost there."
   Somehow, I locked it out. I wasn't even going to try for two.  I jumped off the bench. It felt good but I was a little too intimidated to act psyched about it. She gave me a little congratulatory hug and laid down on the bench.
   "Want a lift off?"
   She shook her head. As she started moving that bar up and down, complete, perfect reps. I realized this was a warm up weight for her. Holy fucking shit. When she got to ten reps, I realized maybe not even. I could see the outline of her breasts pushing against her sweats, and then it all of a sudden her whole chest pushing the fabric.  She stopped at fifteen.
   "Done?" I asked hopefully.
   "Not even. Just catching my breath."  She started up again and it didn't look like she was slowing down at all. She hit twenty five and she was still going, but it was starting to look a little harder.  Then I heard something, a tearing sound, and I looked down and realized that the zipper of her sweats was being pushed open. I could see the deep muscle cleavage, a big vein running across it, her tanned skin stretched to its limit. 
   "Thirty!" she said, panting.   She waited until she caught her breath and started again.  Now I could see she was struggling.  She pushed out two more and then the bar stopped just above her chest.  "Don't help me," she growled.  I pulled my hands back from the bar.  Her face was beet red, the veins on her forehead and neck and traps popping.  Then it moved. She locked it and dropped it on the rack.  She got up and kind of walked in a circle for a minute flexing her chest. Then she turned to me. 
   "Not bad, huh?"
   She looked down at my package; I think she was asking my cock, not me. As much as I love muscles, and remember, I was thinking about beating off to big female muscles just an hour ago and I used to love it when Shannon showed off her power, I gotta tell you, my cock didn't immediately jump to attention. I was maybe just a little scared.
   "This too much for you, Darren?" she said, pointing to herself with her thumbs.
   "That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen, Lacey."
   "Not exactly what I was asking, hon. Well, let's find out.  You won't hurt my feelings if it's too much. I'm too much for a lot of guys."  Then she started slowly unzipping her sweatshirt, watching my response. She peeled it off her arms and just stood there.
   I don't even know how to describe how I felt. 'Stunned' definitely doesn't cut it. It was like she was wearing one of those muscle shirts. When I tell you she was thick, she was like three of me tied together.  Her breasts, those big luscious breasts were tiny,  dominated by  these massive, cut pectoral plates just exploding out of her skin.  Actually, I take it back, her breasts weren't tiny at all, they were just overshadowed by that yoked chest.  Her traps were thick, angry bulges.  Her shoulders...I mean, just wow, shredded round beasts, chiseled at the top. And her arms, unflexed they looked as thick as my legs, just these beefy, vascular cannons and meaty forearms.   She made Shannon, big as she was, look like fitness model.
   Then she slowly dropped her sweat pants.  She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Quads? Each muscle was cut and looked about as big as my whole leg. The bulges were so big that her knees practically disappeared. And then I noticed her twat.  It was stretching the fabric on her thong, enough that I could see it now had length too.  Her calves were jacked and veiny.  She was a fucking monster from head to toe.  I felt physically ill, she was so big and powerful it was almost disgusting, but my cock was still thinking about it.
   "What do you think, Darren?"
   "Wow, Ms. Ireland. Just wow."
   She laughed. "Yeah, guess we'll talk later. Is this too much for you or do you want to cop a feel?"
   I approached her and put my hands on her pecs.  They were hot to the touch. She flexed them for me and they jumped.  I felt up her deep cut abs and around to her lats, which expanded under my hands like hot air balloons.  I tried squeezing her  jacked shoulders; no give at all.  She threw up her arms into a double biceps, big peaked mountains and I felt them.  My whole body was touching her now, I could feel her warm breath on my neck, and then her tongue.  She turned around and showed me her back. I had to take a step back to see it, thick vascular bulges everywhere, like a fucking topographical map, no, like a diorama, she was that thick. She had to be a foot wider than  I was.  My hands wandered to her arms again, and she rubbed her huge, round, striated powerful ass against my cock.  Now it was ready. Not sure about me though.
   "That's better," she purred. I was getting worried about you."
   "You want to see how big I am? Put on my sweatshirt."
   "That's all right, I can see—"
   "—Put it on."
   She was six inches shorter than me, how could I possibly even put it on? But I did. And it fit me like an overcoat.  "That's a man's extra extra extra large. Special order." She walked over to the scale. She turned to look at me. "Don't you want to see?" 
   I  looked and my eyes almost popped out of my head. "254 pounds!"
   "At five percent bodyfat. You okay? Darren?"
   "What are you, 5'6"?"
   "If even."
   "I mean. Wow."
   She pulled my shorts down and my cock lunged for her. "Darren. Did that grow too?" It did actually. All the juice and fucking, it was definitely an inch longer. She spat on her hand and stroked it.  "This is going to be fun."
   "How about we arm wrestle first?"
   She almost laughed. "Sure, Darren. If you want to test your strength."
   I kneeled at the bench and put my right arm up.  She smiled and grabbed my hand.
   I put everything into it at the jump hoping to catch her by surprise; her arm didn't move. Didn't even quiver.  Her arm was so awesome, so massive, that I tried not to even look at it.  Then, while I was struggling, giving it my all, I felt her other hand on my cock. 
   "That all you got, Darren? Try two hands."
   I did that, even put some english on it, and I still couldn't move her. I was gasping, my arms were shaking, my cock was going to explode from all the excitement and for her it was like we were having a cup of tea. And stroking my cock. "Put me out of my misery," I sputtered. 
   She smiled. "Slowly." She pushed right through me as if I wasn't there, pausing for a moment before she touched my knuckles to the bench.  "Give up?"
   I nodded and she finished me.  She held up her flexed arm for me to look at. "It's a thing of beauty isn't? I think it's even stronger than it looks. There's a tape measure in the top drawer of that hardware cabinet over there."
   I put it around her arm. "Nineteen inches."
   She scoffed. "It's bigger than that." She squeezed harder and it grew.
   "Nineteen and three quarters!"  She grabbed the tape and measured mine.  "Almost eighteen inches.  Not bad, Darren.  You were a skinny little weakling with a huge cock last time I saw you, that's respectable. But do you realize how much bigger I am? I'm much shorter than you are and my bone structure is far more delicate. Do you have any idea how big you'd have to get to look as big as me?"
   "It looks fucking huge, Lacey."
   "Kiss it.  Worship it." I swear to god, her voice had dropped a whole fucking octave. Was this what she really sounded like now?  I licked and rubbed and kissed that arm. "I still don't think you realize how strong I am. Let's do a different kind of arm wrestle.  She put her arm up. Stand behind and grab my hand with  both hands.  I want to use your whole body against my one little arm."
   "I'm going to win that, Lacey."
   "Let's see. Go."  Fuck she was strong. I was using both arms and leaning back and it was still a struggle.  I started to put some leg into it.  Finally, I was able to put her down. "Not bad though, right?" She put her hand out to shake.  She had firm grip and I made sure to squeeze a little harder.  I was ready let go but she kept squeezing, harder and harder, until I thought she was going to break it.
   "Ms. Ireland, that hurts."
   "Mr. Ireland!" She squeezed even harder.
   "Mr. ireland!"
   "On your knees, fuckboy." 
   I dropped down and she finally let go.  I looked at my hand expecting to see every bone misplaced. She pulled her thong off and touched herself right in front of my face. "What do you think of that, Darren? Not quite as big as your monster but pretty big, right?" It was meaty and big enough to measure—easily two inches long.  It had a thick vein running down the middle of it.
   "It's huge."
   "What the fuck are you waiting for?"  She grabbed the back of my head and shoved it into me. I went at it hard, I was expert by now at sucking big twats, and it wasn't long before I could feel those huge quads quivering.  "Oh fucking yeah, oh fucking yeah!"  She started to face fuck me, and then fortunately for my face, she came.
   "You're good at that."
   "I know."
   "I feel so energized now!"  She moved the bench under the pull-up bar. "Come over here." She held her arms out for me.  Then she grabbed me by the ass and lifted me. "Wrap your legs around my waist.  Now, hold on." She stepped onto the bench, grabbed the bar, and knocked the bench away with her feet.  "You ready to see some real power?" Holy fucking shit. How much juice was she on?  I was proud of myself for forty five pounds and she was doing over two hundred? And not even struggling. I had my hands all over her, feeling her bulging shoulders, her blow up lats, her yoked arms, my cock pressed against her rock hard abs.  She squeezed out eight and then dropped to the floor. "Don't I deserve some cum for that?" She chewed on my nipple and then lifted me by my ass into her mouth, jamming me in there, pistoning me in and out until I blew.  Didn't take long. She swallowed and licked and sucked out every last drop before setting me down and wiped her mouth. "Best energy drink known to woman. Even better than milk. You're not hard."
   "You just sucked me off."
   She crunched down into a mind blowing most muscular pose, her body turning beet red she squeezed so hard, veins popping everywhere.  "Get hard," she growled. It worked. She stroked it with her hand.  "Jesus, Darren, how big are you?"
   "Ten inches."
   "I've never had ten inches before. And I've seen more than a hundred cocks this year alone. Punch me in the stomach, Darren." She bore down on her abs and they exploded. "Go on. Hard as you can."  I gave her a solid jab. Her abs punched back.  "I said, hard as you can. Don't tell me that's as hard as you can."  Aight, I figured. Here's my chance for revenge. Ima knock that bitch down. I reeled back and just roundhouse punched her. She didn't fucking move and I was writhing in pain, holding my wrist.  I swear to god, she nearly broke it. "You okay, baby?" She took my hand, and kissed it, licked it.  Sucked on my fingers.  Then she set it on her big, swollen twat. She was soaking wet. "You're driving me wild, Darren."
   She grabbed me by the cock and led me into the house. When I tell you her back was huge, I mean shit, she might as well have been green. Her traps towered, her taper down to her still petit waist was insane.  And the ass, those rock hard glutes, they were out to here.  As terrifying as she was, I still wanted to tap that.
   She walked me into the wrestling room.
   "Lacey, I mean obviously, I don't really..."
   "Don't you think I know that? It's fun for me to just totally emasculate you before I take you. Tell me that when you showed up at my door you weren't dreaming of doing the same thing to me."
   "But Lacey, honestly, you're so strong I'm worried I'll get hurt."
   "Why would I do that? Feel my tits, Darren. You haven't even touched them yet. They're feeling left out."  I grabbed them and started sucking and chewing on her nipples.  They were easy to forget about with all that muscle, but just as luscious as I remembered. She moaned. "That's better. Why would I hurt you, baby? I need to preserve you for later. You ready? Let's go standing."
   

   
   
   She stalked me. It was strange being so afraid of a woman eight inches shorter than me, but if you could see her, I mean seriously, her forearms looked like they could curl two hundred pounds.  She rushed me and I tried to hold her at arm's length but she was under me in no time and before I knew it, she had lifted me up and tossed me to the mat.  She was standing over me with a big smile on her face, and then she dropped on top of me.  Has anyone ever dropped a 250 pound rock on your chest? This was not going well. "Aren't I so strong, baby?" she said, shoving that big bicep of hers into my face while she choked me with her other hand.  I was speechless. I mean, she was choking me. 
   She started rubbing her soaking wet twat on me. She checked my cock to make sure it was still hard.  Then she shoved her tit in my face. "Having fun so far? Okay, get up. You're on the bottom, where you belong." We got into position.  "Go!" I couldn't even move. I felt her bearing down on me with the arm that was around my waist, continually increasing the pressure, until my knees finally just collapsed.  She climbed on top of me and pinned my arm behind my back.  "You ever been butt-fucked before, Darren?"
   "Not that I know of."
   "Aren't you funny." She slid down until I could feel her twat in my butt crack.  She started rubbing it up and down, and goddamn if my ass couldn't feel that thing swell.  Then she started to moan. "Feel my big girl cock, Darren?" She was pressing my ass into the mat now and sure enough, I felt a tickle.
   "I feel it."
   "Good."  She hammered me into the mat, thrusting as hard as she could, until finally that crazy muscle bitch came.  "You learn something new every day, huh? Now do me a favor, and fuck the shit out of me."
   She got down on all fours and wiggled that big muscle ass of hers.  I stumbled to my feet, my body felt like it had just been a car crash, but my cock was ready.
   She looked back at me. "You better keep that big thing out of my ass or I will fucking tear you apart, okay?" No chance of that happening. I kneeled behind her, stuck my head in her soaking wet pussy and rammed her as hard as I could, so hard she squealed.  Nothing soft and delicate for her, no motion of the ocean, I just pulled out to the head and jackhammered her, slammed my hips into her ass until they were black and blue.  She screamed when she came and bore down on my cock so hard I could not pull it the fuck out.  And then the squeezing got more intense, almost painful, and I blew so hard my cock felt like a mother fucking firehose.  Finally, she let go.  "What the fuck!" I said.
   "My pussy has muscles too. And I exercise them. Kegels. Bring me a cucumber." She pointed to a basket of huge cucumbers in the corner.
   "What the fuck do you have a basket of cucumbers in here for?" I handed to her.  She stood up and stuck almost the whole thing her pussy.  It began to drip. She pulled it out and held it up — the part of that four inch diameter cucumber that was insider her was destroyed! Cucumber juice ran onto the floor. "Suck my pussy." I got on my knees and did I was told, put my head between those massive legs and stuck my tongue in there, licking up her pussy cucumber juice cocktail until it was gone. "You're lucky I didn't do that to your cock," she said. This bitch is insane, I thought to myself. Why does it turn me on so much? I ate her meat until she came again.
   "Stand up," she said.  She hit a double biceps pose and held it.  Even towering above her, I felt like a small child. She went into a one arm most muscular pose and I got seriously light headed.  I felt my cock screaming at me and I spit on my hand and was about to jerk off when she grabbed my wrist.
   "Don't worry, I'll take care of that. I'm going to make you a proposition, Darren. You live here rent-free and I will take care of you and train you. In return, you will service me and my muscular friends at all times. One more thing—you are not allowed to watch any porn while you live in this house.  I am your porn. Is that clear?" I nodded.  "Great, let's shake on it." She grabbed my cock and squeezed. Then cradled me  and  lifted me into her mouth. She gave a vicious blow job, pumping me in and out, her arms bulging, licking and sucking until I exploded.
   This was a very successful arrangement. She took care of me, training and feeding me, and I had endless supply of muscle pussy. Of course, I didn't sleep much —Ms. Ireland, was a dominant nymphomaniac and loved waking me up multiple times during the night.  Okay, so I was a little tired; you think I felt sorry for myself or something? I fucking loved that shit. It was like muscle fucking paradise, at least until Shannon got home. But that's another story for another day. 
   
   


   
   
   
   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sounder9-

A nice ending to a great story! Hope there's a sequel to see how Darren progressed under Ms.Ireland's tutelage and Shannon's changes as well.

giantgirl7foot2

Incredibly hot chapter! Even though I'm generally not into older and shorter women than the males they're ravishing, this was incredibly well written, with great descriptions of her size, and I absolutely love it!

Definitely hoping that you come back for a sequel at some point, but I understand that this website is not very encouraging with a general lack of response. :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

I thought the ending a bit too bad compared to what you wrote previously. With Darren's comment and the way she behaved with him, I thought they would end up together. Now, it seems that she finds an offensive lineman and because he's a big strong guy, she all forget about him. Too bad.

Apart from that, it's well written, very well done and thanks for sharing with us!!

johnnylm

Thanks for the love, guys. I appreciate it that you all took the time to  leave comments.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hatour

Amazing ending. So did mom become bigger than daughter? Karma for all!