Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SHE HULK TV series

Started by supergav67, February 01, 2020, 10:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimgram7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Looks like could be interesting... hopefully


bruce321

Liked her in Orphan Black, but physically she's about as far away from She-Hulk as you can get. Though that makes it more likely we'll get a female Ferrigno or a CGI character. Either way I'm expecting a larger, hopefully muscular, transformed version.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Liked her in Orphan Black, but physically she's about as far away from She-Hulk as you can get. Though that makes it more likely we'll get a female Ferrigno or a CGI character. Either way I'm expecting a larger, hopefully muscular, transformed version.

It will have to be CGI or else it won't look real (can't believe I just wrote that) It just is a matter of how fit they make her. I'm sure they won't have her bulging with muscle. Probably no muscle at all, they just make her taller and green
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

danlee85

Here is a fan made image of Tatiana Maslany as She Hulk. Credit to Boss Logic.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

supergav67

Wow. Just saw a docu   about the Hulk TV series. Producer Kenneth Johnson, considering another $6 million dollar man/ bionic woman type spin off considered  a she hulk in a plot involving  "David" giving a blood transfusion to his SisteR. Unfortunately the Hulk was canceled before they got round to it. Marvel got wind of the idea & created the She Hulk, some say as a joke, but mostly so theyd get royalties if anybody thought of the idea afterwards. Arnold & Richard Kiel were considered for the Hulk. Nobody was too  concerned with getting an actress not necessarily well built!

garther789

I hope that the series is light-hearted (just like her old comic book run from the 80's) and that it's not taken too seriously.

pramitsen2008

Hope to see some lawyer stuff like the ones they did for She Hulk aka Jennifer Walters in the comics with some flashbacks portraying her origin.

pramitsen2008

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope to see some lawyer stuff like the ones they did for She Hulk aka Jennifer Walters in the comics with some flashbacks portraying her origin.
Want to see her fighting and smashing in the series when she's not being a lawyer. Maybe some of her iconic villains like Titania, The Absorbing Man could be present too

schillster1

When I first heard of the She-Hulk live-action show, I was thinking of the Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno Hulk series and not just one actress playing both roles like Brigette Neilsen did.  But in these years of CGI exagerated muscles can be put where muscles belong.  Looking forward to seeing the show, but to see if they get campy like John Byrne did with the Sensational She-Hulk or will it be more serious like the Savage She-hulk and the newer comics of today.  Should be interesting.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When I first heard of the She-Hulk live-action show, I was thinking of the Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno Hulk series and not just one actress playing both roles like Brigette Neilsen did.  But in these years of CGI exagerated muscles can be put where muscles belong.  Looking forward to seeing the show, but to see if they get campy like John Byrne did with the Sensational She-Hulk or will it be more serious like the Savage She-hulk and the newer comics of today.  Should be interesting.
GOD I hope it's nothing like Savage She-Hulk... it was not good. Seeing as how they're taking a seriously talented actress like Maslany, I figure they're aiming for something a bit more high-brow. I think the Slott run could provide a good basis.

garther789

I wouldn't be surprised if they use CGI to give Tatiana muscles as she-hulk, but would it be too silly in this day and age to make her transformation exactly like the old live action series?

danlee85

Another Fan image by Boss Logic.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

garther789

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another Fan image by Boss Logic.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I so wouldn't be surprised if they went with this design for the series.

Warhawk Overdrive

Even though the show is dead and (long) gone, I never knew they used a real 6'5 woman so that they would have a model for the CGI


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf