⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Erika Andersch

Started by redud, September 26, 2009, 07:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acner

check it out shes a mommy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


mac81

Unfortunately I didn't find this clip anymore. I made these captures many years ago. What a great thread this is. Erika Andersch, my all time favorite. I always thought this is what woman and muscle should look like. Tall and sexy, very feminine, confident look and perfect body symmetry.

I scanned this short time ago.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :wow: what a beauty.
     

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some pictures from the net:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

More of that here

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just my take on this here...but it sure does make MORE sense to benchpress topless than to squat in a thong....
ALISON

Shirtless

I'm not certain but I think the topless video is of Ericca Kern. Can anyone confirm?

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not certain but I think the topless video is of Ericca Kern. Can anyone confirm?

You should really use the "Quote" function located in the upper right corner of each post.  This so that people know which previous post in the thread you are referring to and don't have to weed threw the whole thread to try and figure which post you are referring to. 

This thread isn't so bad with only 4 pages of posts people have to go threw to try and figure out what post you are referring to, but on a larger thread it would be a real pain. 

I looked back threw the four pages of this thread and don't see any Erica Kern videos.

As I recall Erica Kern did do a topless video but I have no idea if it was ever posted on Saradas or if it was in this thread and got moved where it belonged by one of the mods or not?

In their younger years both Erika Andersch and Erica Kern did have a similar look which was captured on their nudie videos, its interesting they looked much more different in latter years.


musclegoon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not certain but I think the topless video is of Ericca Kern. Can anyone confirm?



As I recall Erica Kern did do a topless video but I have no idea if it was ever posted on Saradas or if it was in this thread and got moved where it belonged by one of the mods or not?


I dont believe this for a second... but if by some miracle it exists I would give my right nut to see it!!!!  :what:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Muscle is AWESOME!

CaptainCharisma

I've searched for the movie ( Deadly Amazons ) for months but i only found a short clips and scenes .. some websites has the movie under the name ( FBB Bedtime Stories ) but it has been deleted .. I want this movie badly .. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase .. ???
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've searched for the movie ( Deadly Amazons ) for months but i only found a short clips and scenes .. some websites has the movie under the name ( FBB Bedtime Stories ) but it has been deleted .. I want this movie badly .. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase .. ???

After doing a bit of rooting around on google, IMDB, etc.  I find that video is from "Builtmore Productions" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   and can also be got on "Ironbells Video Productions" www.ironbelles.com  Direct link to video page is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login






CaptainCharisma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After doing a bit of rooting around on google, IMDB, etc.  I find that video is from "Builtmore Productions" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   and can also be got on "Ironbells Video Productions" www.ironbelles.com  Direct link to video page is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Thanks Sar-Net .. but i know all that. i've been searching for the whole movie for months and i only found The movie trailer and short clips of the movie .. The Whole movie is about an hour in length and that's what i need ..

i found a low quality version of the movie but it was named ( FBB Bedtime Stories ) insted of its real name ( Deadly Amazons ) .. still the same movie only the name was wrong ..  but after a few days  when i tried to download it , i found out that the video has been deleted ..

and i know all these websites you mentioned .. but it's all needs Credit on paypal to be able to download ..

so if you can upload the movie i'll be very appreciative ..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CaptainCharisma

A Couple of photos of the gorgeous Erika .. hope you like it ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CaptainCharisma

Other Photos of Erika ..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CaptainCharisma

Here she is as " Diamond " from ( American Gladiators ) ..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CaptainCharisma

A Screenshot from the famous movie ( Batman Returns ) ..In Case if you don't know .. Erika was in this movie .. playing the role of ( The Knifethrower Dame )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A Screenshot from the famous movie ( Batman Returns ) ..In Case if you don't know .. Erika was in this movie .. playing the role of ( The Knifethrower Dame )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I brightened this up a little.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CaptainCharisma

Stunning :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login