Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581812 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 02:06:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Erika Andersch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Erika Andersch  (Read 129199 times)

Offline acner

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Erika Andersch
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 06:42:17 am »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 06:42:17 am »

Offline mac81

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2013, 03:55:54 pm »
Unfortunately I didn't find this clip anymore. I made these captures many years ago. What a great thread this is. Erika Andersch, my all time favorite. I always thought this is what woman and muscle should look like. Tall and sexy, very feminine, confident look and perfect body symmetry.

I scanned this short time ago.

:wow: what a beauty.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 09:01:48 pm »
Some pictures from the net:

More of that here

https://picasaweb.google.com/BicepsLynn/EricaAns

Just my take on this here...but it sure does make MORE sense to benchpress topless than to squat in a thong....
ALISON

Shirtless

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 08:18:28 pm »
I'm not certain but I think the topless video is of Ericca Kern. Can anyone confirm?

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2013, 06:09:41 am »
I'm not certain but I think the topless video is of Ericca Kern. Can anyone confirm?

You should really use the "Quote" function located in the upper right corner of each post.  This so that people know which previous post in the thread you are referring to and don't have to weed threw the whole thread to try and figure which post you are referring to. 

This thread isn't so bad with only 4 pages of posts people have to go threw to try and figure out what post you are referring to, but on a larger thread it would be a real pain. 

I looked back threw the four pages of this thread and don't see any Erica Kern videos.

As I recall Erica Kern did do a topless video but I have no idea if it was ever posted on Saradas or if it was in this thread and got moved where it belonged by one of the mods or not?

In their younger years both Erika Andersch and Erica Kern did have a similar look which was captured on their nudie videos, its interesting they looked much more different in latter years.

Offline musclegoon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 04:51:51 pm »

As I recall Erica Kern did do a topless video but I have no idea if it was ever posted on Saradas or if it was in this thread and got moved where it belonged by one of the mods or not?

I dont believe this for a second... but if by some miracle it exists I would give my right nut to see it!!!!  :what:
User is currently banned [View]

Female Muscle is AWESOME!

Offline CaptainCharisma

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 04:52:29 am »
I've searched for the movie ( Deadly Amazons ) for months but i only found a short clips and scenes .. some websites has the movie under the name ( FBB Bedtime Stories ) but it has been deleted .. I want this movie badly .. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase .. ???

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2014, 03:57:34 am »
I've searched for the movie ( Deadly Amazons ) for months but i only found a short clips and scenes .. some websites has the movie under the name ( FBB Bedtime Stories ) but it has been deleted .. I want this movie badly .. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase .. ???

After doing a bit of rooting around on google, IMDB, etc.  I find that video is from "Builtmore Productions" http://www.builtmore.com/   and can also be got on "Ironbells Video Productions" www.ironbelles.com  Direct link to video page is http://www.ironbellesvideo.com/download7.htm

Offline CaptainCharisma

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2014, 08:55:39 pm »
After doing a bit of rooting around on google, IMDB, etc.  I find that video is from "Builtmore Productions" http://www.builtmore.com/   and can also be got on "Ironbells Video Productions" www.ironbelles.com  Direct link to video page is http://www.ironbellesvideo.com/download7.htm

Thanks Sar-Net .. but i know all that. i've been searching for the whole movie for months and i only found The movie trailer and short clips of the movie .. The Whole movie is about an hour in length and that's what i need ..

i found a low quality version of the movie but it was named ( FBB Bedtime Stories ) insted of its real name ( Deadly Amazons ) .. still the same movie only the name was wrong ..  but after a few days  when i tried to download it , i found out that the video has been deleted ..

and i know all these websites you mentioned .. but it's all needs Credit on paypal to be able to download ..

so if you can upload the movie i'll be very appreciative ..

Offline CaptainCharisma

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 03:48:18 am »
A Couple of photos of the gorgeous Erika .. hope you like it ;)

Offline CaptainCharisma

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 04:04:32 am »
Other Photos of Erika ..

Offline CaptainCharisma

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 04:17:04 am »
Here she is as " Diamond " from ( American Gladiators ) ..

Offline CaptainCharisma

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 04:26:45 am »
A Screenshot from the famous movie ( Batman Returns ) ..In Case if you don't know .. Erika was in this movie .. playing the role of ( The Knifethrower Dame )

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2014, 07:03:32 pm »
A Screenshot from the famous movie ( Batman Returns ) ..In Case if you don't know .. Erika was in this movie .. playing the role of ( The Knifethrower Dame )

I brightened this up a little.

Offline CaptainCharisma

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2015, 12:44:30 pm »
Stunning :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Erika Andersch

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View