⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dana Linn Bailey

Started by Saradas.Org, September 25, 2009, 06:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

2013 IFBB Wings of Strength Tampa Pro. Vascular heaven, a chest to die for.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

OdoHerr


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

^^^^ Possibly but Jana isn't one of them.

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In my opinion, Dana possesses one of the most beautiful bodies on the planet today.

excuse me... but in my opinion dana is totally overrated...such a hype about nothing...
most important bodypart in a women are legs....danas legs are ugly....straight, no sweep, missing the curves...
there are hundreds better looking women out there, but they dont have the hype
No excuse needed biggirlsfan, interesting, as ever, to hear your point of view.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Well done to Dana for getting 2nd place! Few women get so many negative comments thrown at them, so at least she got a great placing this year. Whoever else is better than her, great for them, but they were not there, so bad luck the rest.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

OdoHerr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well done to Dana for getting 2nd place! Few women get so many negative comments thrown at them, so at least she got a great placing this year. Whoever else is better than her, great for them, but they were not there, so bad luck the rest.


Yes. She may have not the best legs, but I second your opinion, timmon.

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

Judges are always damned if they do, and damned if they don't. Everyone always thinks they know better, it's just the name of the game. Same with Diving, figure skating, and the soccer  ref turns a blind eye to hand balls and goals even when there is TV evidence. At the end of the day, the decision has been made, and it's too easy to just blame the athlete for placing high. Another contest Dana will place 7th like last year. That's bodybuilding (diving, figure skating, sports generally) for you!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
my original post had nothing to do with her placing (i dont care anymore about that corupt fed)....
it was made as response to your comment:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In my opinion, Dana possesses one of the most beautiful bodies on the planet today.

in my opinion she is to straight....she is having a H - form....a real beautiful body has a X - form....

if you want it on the smaller side, somebody like susanne niederhauser comes to mind as example
That's fine BGF, so to summarise my understanding of your responses,  In your opinion, she doesn't have one of the most beautiful bodies in the world today. I did not say that I thought there were no others with better body structure. But you expanded to make comparisons with others, which is fine, but I stick with my opinion as originally made.

As I said, "..... interesting, as ever, to hear your point of view."
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

foster342000

I'm afraid I'm with BGF...I think she's 'over-rated'. I use '...' because I think in part a lot of the hype is self-perpetuated. Rob & Dana are an incredibly successful marketing team, creating an over-inflated sense of expectation. Sure, she's got a cracking upper-body...seismic delts & traps, but her legs are seriously lacking. IMO there are a whole host of much better physiques out there ;) As to the negative comments & haters on her FB page...I actually think these are tacitly welcomed...the bigger degree of disapproval, the bigger the reaction in support. However, I do like her & wish her much success :)

nickolai

I am not necessarily a DLB fan but her upper body development and conditioning is out of this world.  Her legs need workbut she has brought them up a bit.  She needs years though before they get the roundness of a Juliana Malacarne. 

To the haters out there, I don't think you are going to be happy with the outcome of the Europa in Dallas this weekend.  I attended pre-judging today and it looks like the judges have her in first by a wide margin.  Jill Reville in second.  It's amazing how the stage lighting and photographs soften people up.  I saw her posing at one of the booths and her whole upper body looks like it was carved out of stone.  It's shocking.

Timmon

Dana at this weekend's IFBB Europa Super Show, still looking great 1 week on...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Dana, looking ripped and hard at this weekend's Europa.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

OdoHerr


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

More from the Europa 2013
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

liam

Damn, she's hot!   :-*


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS