⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Liliya

Started by WapWap, December 29, 2019, 04:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wowser1016

Great job! I loved the progression of the story and the characters. Very well done! K++

wowser1016

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

pramitsen2008

Wow! That's a explosive ending to the story. Can't wait to see what's in store for joe and lily in future.

phil123

This was a great story.

Would like to read what happens in Colorado.

WapWap

I might come back to it at some point.  I've got another story in development with a slight shift in genre.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jandice

Wow, what a fantastic start to your career Wap Wap!! This was yet another captivating and awe-inspiring read!! I absolutely loved Lily and her story, I think I loved her personality the most. While fiercely loyal, caring, kind, and generous, she also didn't let anyone play games with her. She wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty as well, as she quite literally broke the scumbag who killed her adoptive parents. The first in a long line of masterpieces, really well done!!