Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:54:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alina Popa  (Read 78304 times)

Offline Sammy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Alina Popa, Lynn McCrossin, or Brenda Raganot
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2011, 07:58:32 pm »
Is Brenda is good shape theses days or not?? I know she had an injury last year.  Shes coming to my area next week.

Offline MRMIKENC

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2011, 02:41:20 am »
I have seen both Brenda ( at least 7 years ago) and Lynn ( twice in last three years), Brenda was hot but a little to business like, Lynn costs a bit but she will make sure you are pleased and gives the "extras"
I sent emails back and forth with Alina, got a vibe that she had strict limits. Others have mentioned that as well+ no topless ..so I passed...she is gorgeous though..pity
User is currently banned [View]

Ozzyfm

« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2011, 08:50:00 pm »
Any of you guys have seen Alina those days? I'm considering to meet her in a few weeks. Is she still in contest shape?
I saw here that you can "release" in front of her... Still true?
Her rates are still 350 usd?

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2011, 10:57:49 am »
Any of you guys have seen Alina those days? I'm considering to meet her in a few weeks. Is she still in contest shape?
I saw here that you can "release" in front of her... Still true?
Her rates are still 350 usd?

I'd imagine none of that has changed.

Offline Majorna

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Alina Popa ?
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2011, 06:19:20 pm »
Its any people have a Scissors sessions with Alina Popa? How long time can you take the pressures from Alinas Scissors before you tap out? 10 Seconds?

heebejeebe

Re: Alina Popa. Headscissors.
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2011, 03:01:55 am »
Last time i saw her she had me tapping in 5 seconds. The truth is she can make you tap out right away but she adds the pressure slowly slow she can feel when you are about to pass out, because it dangerous to stop the blood flow to the brain for too long. So basically she can make you tap our in a second if she wants you to. Trust me when you feel like your head is going to collapse from the pressure you tap out.

lix4fbbs

« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2011, 06:41:25 am »
When I met Alina, for some masochistic reason I asked her to be truly dominant.
She didn't disappoint.
Her scissors are lightning bolts of sheer torment when she locks them on, and I usually consider myself poised for pretty much whatever a pair of muscular female thighs has in store for me.  ;)
She toyed with me, softening me up with some selective trampling and crushing and belt-whipping. I DID ask for a domination session, after all. (And she's a delectably deviant trash talker with that sexy accent)
But when it came time for her headscissors... DAMN! Brutal would be the word. I think I held out for maybe 10 seconds, and that was when she was just warming up, like wombat said. Her more sadistic scissors are more like shears, capable of slicing you in two before you blink.
And don't get me started on her neckscissors!
Best sign up for a life insurance policy before meeting her.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2011, 01:04:08 pm »
i could only last 8 seconds she is in my top 5 as for ladies with the strongest scissors

Offline busy2night

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Aliina
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2011, 11:02:32 am »
..is coming to my town! Any feedback on services - and I could care less about wrestling her!

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Aliina
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2011, 02:52:50 pm »

Then you're probably not going to enjoy her unless you're cool with bikini-on worship.

Offline busy2night

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Aliina
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2011, 10:53:49 am »
Jonas - that deserves Karma - thanks!

Chip101

Alina Popa, Jana LInke Sippl, or Brigetta brezovac?
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2011, 05:07:16 am »
Who do you think for a muscle worship and scissors/semi competitive match?

Offline paul0416

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Alina Popa, Jana LInke Sippl, or Brigetta brezovac?
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2011, 05:49:43 am »
I've only seen Brigitta but if you're into getting physically overpowered and want to experience some of the scariest scissors ever, I would highly recommend her. Muscle worship is not my thing, but from my experience with her, I think she would be good at it and would probably love to force you to do it!

paultrevayne

Alina Popa ?
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2011, 12:55:08 pm »
She'll be in my area soon..Is she worth the time?? Looking for sensual muscle worship.

lix4fbbs

Re: Alina Popa ?
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2011, 03:25:53 pm »
Look no further.
She can be very sensual, especially with "forced" muscle worship. And she's a great talker.
Just don't expect topless/nude/release.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View