Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:23:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alina Popa  (Read 78301 times)

Offline Heynow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Alina Popa
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 12:58:01 am »
Alina Popa
She circled me like a panther with a little wry smile then asked me to feel her biceps. They were as big as a tennis ball and rock hard. She dropped her robe to reveal an amazing rippling hard muscled body. She wore a pink all in one swimsuit. In the shape she was in I was hoping to feel her abs, but that can be for next time. She then threw me around at ease and humiliated me verbally and physically. We got so close and she ground my dick and balls until it hurt. She then made me take my boxers off, flicked my hard cock and laughed, teasing me how I could never satisfy her. We had agreed that I could pop but she would not be the one doing it. She skillfully put me in a position to make me beat myself off while she watched. It was way way hot. Pity she wouldnt do it for me, but I have to say that she really put everything into the role play and got into it making it feel real. She is young and doesnt have any roid features, just a rock hard body. If you want more in terms of handjobs, blowjobs etc then she will not satisfy you, but if you want to do something sexy with a big and frankly amazing looking girl with that Eastern European look and confidence then give her a go.

Tatianna Butler

Tatianna looked ravishing in her dressing gown - for a muscle lover she was a real sight for sore eyes. Although she was initially charming it became clear that she is not well-organised (she took several calls) and didn't take her job seriously. She said she was hungry and it became clear that she had a plan to cut my hour long session in half by foul means rather than fair!

She was wearing a corset that covered up her breasts - unusually for this kind of session her clothes stayed on. Thankfully her gorgeous butt was exposed! Things started rather well with me sitting on the edge of her bed while she lap-danced for me and gave me ample opportunity to feel her gorgeous body. She then moved on top of me on the bed, flexing in different positions and giving me lots of opportunity to worship her muscles.

Then things took a turn for the worse, she was yawning and staring into space - totally uninterested in the experience. She lay on top of me smothering me with her breasts and grabbing my cock through the boxers. Then she sat on my face - very pleasant I must say - and gave me the roughest hand job I'd ever received.

She retired to the bathroom and as I sat up, slightly dazed, I was shocked to she there was an inch and a half long gash on the side of my penis where the skin was broken. Agggh!

So I got thirty minutes, not the hour I paid for and a scary injury into the bargain. It took lots of antiseptic cream and four days to heal completely!

Hardly value for money!

Forum Saradas

Alina Popa
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 12:58:01 am »

liftcarryfan

ALINA POPA and Sassy Sophia
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 09:07:00 am »
sassy sophia link: http://wb270.com/ind/sassyS.htm

everyone knows who Alina is

So i need some reviews on both how strong are they with lift and carries, don't tell me anything about strength if your less than 185 pounds...

What about sexuality and wardrobe... HJ? BJ? FS?  thanks in advance for the info!

Offline leglace

• Activity:
    0%
Re: ALINA POPA and Sassy Sophia
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 11:15:29 pm »
Alina Popa has one of the most well packaged muscle for a female. She is a beautiful brickhouse.
I don't think you can ever expect hj, or bj.

Wow, Sassy is tina Zampa. She is another hot little package.  i thought she is married?

liftcarryfan

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2010, 09:23:42 am »
are those opinions or facts? didn't help out with much there...

funtimefranky104

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 01:23:18 am »
been with alina would love to return visit but only bikini muscle worship and strength  display  but i do like to seemen play  ,  on the other hand  she has been bulking out a bit so maybe  i will return to check her over again .
regards to strength  she is as strong as two oxen trust me  could kick my ass out of town with ease ,  cradle lifted my 230lbs  effortless , and done 10 pushups with me on her back  , wow gulp  , i am sure her biceps could be 17ins by now , she is made of steel  hardness best bits arms and back

first time i have heard of sassy  cant help but let me know

liftcarryfan

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 02:55:31 am »
any hj o bj with alina?

funtimefranky104

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2010, 08:27:35 pm »
no cexual events whatsoever only muscle worship on offer whether she changes her desires we can only wait and hope  but still an excillerating experience with her on sessions

musc69

Alina Popa
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2010, 08:41:44 pm »
I  met Alina in real life 3 times.
Obviously, her body is fantastic, but, I assure you, that the most beautiful bodypart is her face
She could be a model for sunglasses or for women make up
She is big, but she's tall 1.68, she has a very balanced body, very good proportions
In high heels she's 1.80, shocking beauty
Also she's got brain, she's an intelligent gal
She speaks English, German and Italian very well
She's learnt Italian staying with her husband, that is Italian living in Switzerland, and coming to Italy for sessions
In Italy her sessions are sold out
I think that Alina, together with Kris Murrell, I suppose, not having ever seen Kris in real life, re the 2 most beautiful FBB of the world
She's a real woman with muscles, that is different from being a bodybuilder

Offline dudi

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2010, 02:29:17 pm »
Anyone had an HJ or BJ with Alina?is she going full nude or topless at least?

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2010, 09:47:55 pm »
does Alina let you release in front of her?

Magnochuito

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2010, 11:09:49 pm »
I know Alina not does HJ, I did not try to ask for release, but she is super sexy and beautiful and as said by other very strong

funtimefranky104

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2010, 06:35:49 pm »
i have now recovered enough to write about  my meet after falling in love with heavenly  majestic bodybuilder
yes i could not keep away and had another session  with  alina 
as i expected  she remembered me from 2007
OMG  what a diff 36months can do to a fbb , i  knew  she was in peak condition after coming 8th in a contest  a couple of weeks ago ,
she opened the door and was wearing a nice skimpy outfit  which i hastenly removed  to reveal  her bikini cladded muscularity beyond belief  mesmerisied  by her beauty .
after intros  she asked  wat i would like to do  i  answered muscle worship  and could not hold back my hands any longer and started to massage her flexed  upper body  especially  her rock hard  now 17ins biceps  , had to have a rest bite so i asked her to do a 2mins routine  amazing   at the site of every inch of steel muscle sculpted to perfection .  She  was effortless giving me a cradle lift  i said i was 200lbs but i  am 230  with a bit more in the tank i reckon she is good to lift 250lbs ,   then continued i asked her if she can do my fav was press ups  with me on her back for a ride  although she was on her knees at first so i said she is strong enough to do normal press ups and she managed five full press ups  very impressive ,  the rest  of the period i went back to worship  her hard muscularity until i was spent of effort  and called it a day ,   she does  not offer any  cexsual  endevours  which is a real shame  because  you do  leave  without   having  completely being satisfied  but once your urge  deminishes  the real  session surfaces  with full   satisfaction and start to think of a rematch  and hopefully alina will be even bigger biceps maybe 18ins  , i am of big frame but  alina was even bigger  and did not waste time  attempting to beat her at wrestling  or arm wreslting with the odds too much against me  as her power  was  at another level   dont forget i am in my late fifties  and i get very  sad when a female beats me up  so with worship i get to stride across her for ages  and it feels if i have the upper hand  in the session  which also tests her abs without her actually knowing  about it , btw had to sign up to muscle angels to get more pics and vids of alina to satisfy my love of her weight lifts i think she can dumbells  80lbs reps loads and more
 :o
untill next time  happy sessioning

funtimefranky104

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2010, 09:46:04 pm »
does Alina let you release in front of her?
by the time you absorb her magnificent muscularity the last thing on your mind will be release , enjoy her body and take home with you the impressive images in your mind and you will still be able to release in your own time ,  there were so much other emotions goin on i could not even manage  an  irection or ardon  you may be diff
frank

Offline Hanso

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2010, 12:07:49 am »
For me though it would be like buying a ticket to the amusement park and not being allowed to ride the rollercoaster.  The frustration of not being allowed a hj would be too much.   It's a highly charged, sexual atmosphere and I think the fbb should be accommodating to that.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 12:47:26 am »
Hey funtime could you give us a more detailed description of what her body looked like?
Would your recommend seeing hre close to contest shape, or off-season?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View