Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581964 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 23, 2024, 06:48:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Diana Ball
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Diana Ball  (Read 12486 times)

mercmush

Re: Diana Ball
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 12:32:41 pm »
I saw her the other day at a house that she is staying in, in Haringey, London. She'd had bum implants and new breast implants as well as facial surgery that had stretched her skin. In short she looked terrible and really weird. She's still nice though and strong. Sadly an oldtimer like me remembers when she was the most beautiful session wrestler out there...

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 12:32:41 pm »

Offline walras

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 04:19:36 pm »
That's so sad - thanks nonetheless.

Diana Ball was my first session experience in 2001 - unforgettable and only equalled twice (Diana in 2003 and Amber de Luca).

tonyjungle

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 12:39:49 am »
That explains why she hasn't toured for a long time in the U.S. along with her TV stuff in Finland. Too much plastic surgery. Very, very sad. Was a great, GREAT session person.

bugs

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 01:38:16 am »
The fact she was born a man never bothered any of you?

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 04:06:54 am »
The fact she was born a man never bothered any of you?

That's why I was never into it.

bugs

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 03:08:09 pm »

Offline krunch1980

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2011, 02:24:21 am »
Below is a rough Finnish to English Translation of the article.  From the bad translation I gather that Diana is a hermaphrodite.

Helsinki's restaurant life is strange. DTM's popular standard performers Cristal Snow and drag artist Nikola paid by Jenny Woohon and a new Burlesque nightclub hostess will also start the DTM familiar gaypiirien a cult figure in Diana Ball. Woo gay men, and the street credibility of the search.

One thing is for sure: Diana Ball HAS balls.

When you are sitting doing an interview, I finally asked him one, 178 centimeters long, stunningly visionary woman, something that most fascinates my mind: Do you, Diana, eggs?

Diana Ball naurahtelee cheerfully.

"It can all play a guessing game. The world is a mystery."

Diana Ball is intersukupuolinen.

"In my case intersukupuolisuus means that I was born a bit different sexual organs than the majority population. Intersexual people in different forms are produced every year in Finland about 30, this has nothing to do with the transsukupuolisuuden."

Diana points out that he is genetically a woman, whether her genitals of the user.

"I am 20 years practiced really hard kehonrakennustreenausta and coached the power athletes and body builders. When I'm all over the world made a fitness model work, I have always praised the fact that I have a muscular physique, but also feminine, and I have kept the femininity."

Indeed! Diana did not hide sulojaan opaque under clothing. Bilepukeutumistaan ​​he calls "tropical".

In practice, it means that his plush biceps and a strong shoulder is bare. His somewhat fixed with silicone breasts are displayed in abundance. His tight waist curves overt resounding pyllyksi, who hit the board for African women to bum-yritelmät, and his largely bare legs grow from the soil of expensive high heels. A frail man scared.

"Breasts was last reduced in 2002 by two cup sizes. I do butterfly leg of over 500 kilo, and it will inevitably change buttocks, which are the human body largest muscle group. I have never experienced the muscle to be masculine or feminine. It fits to either."

"I admit that in the 1990s tried steroids. I wanted to grow so much muscle mass as possible. But when I started, it seems that I could join the heavy metal band."

I guess you have silicon back half? After all, can not produce pyllyä otherwise explained.

"There is no silicone in the bottom. It is a muscle. If there would be a silicone jalkaprässissä is 580 pounds and has done numerous repetitions, pyllyni explode."

Diana Ball is a body-building and voimailupiireissä known name abroad. Described some of her videos on Youtube is viewed half a million times. Diana is often the case in London and New York wrestling. This is a free wrestling, where many of the means are allowed.

"Wrestling against men in general. It is not an issue, or any other mutapainista jokingly rotation. It is considered neither really doing, and it has been for years, so that no man has done against me. It is partly due to popularity."

"I've also alakulttuurillisia performances such as Domination and through it also become famous for. I have performed in big events, for example. London's Torture Garden."

Diana Ball, to be able to examine the genitalia intersexuals I should be able to pokaamaan him, and it is useless to even try. None of these muscles.

"All my friends are male traditional macho heterosexual men, the world's best athletes, strength, a very kilpailuviettisiä. I go to the nerves, if the man is a wimp, a gentle, romantic lässynlää. It has not the power to inspire. More difficult temperaments are more interesting people."

Burlesque club hostess asuihinsa Diana Ball will take inspiration from Balkan music videos.

"Certain artists from Bulgaria and Serbia - it is colorful and bold, and Camp. Probably a combination of these and trooppisuutta will be seen," Diana permission.

bugs

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2011, 02:30:15 am »
hermaphrodites usually don't have balls I don't think.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 04:12:38 pm »
Wow how intriguing, I never knew that
User is currently banned [View]

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2011, 05:29:22 pm »
Thank you everyone for the information.  That's just too weird for me.  I don't think I could go there.

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 12:11:54 am »
Talk about living up to your last name.
User is currently banned [View]

O Rama

Re: diana ball
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 04:59:43 pm »
Once I read in this forum some information about her which is of a bizarre nature!
 that she was born a man or something like that? is that true?

MrSteed

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2011, 06:39:19 pm »
I believe she did an interview a couple years ago where she said she was born intersexed, with both male and female organs.

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2011, 07:07:13 pm »
I dont understand. does she(he) have a fully functional penis?? is she(he) like a tranny? many people write about their sessions with her but they don't mention the penis!!! or she has a vagina and a penis and uses them both? 

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2011, 10:50:32 pm »
No ...she is NOT a tranny.  She is all woman.  There is a rumor out there that she was born with an extra Y chromosome .... if this is true it means she had a simple correction operation to ensure that her female genitalia developed normally.  There are similar rumors out there about Jamie Lee Curtis and Jennifer Capriati - once again only their doctors could substantiate this rumor and doctors don't disclose this stuff about patients so it's just a rumor.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Diana Ball

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View