Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Cleanup - [Totally Spies FMG]

Started by Poddy, December 06, 2019, 09:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poddy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice! this is an interesting story and take on the woman from that episode early on.  I hope you add more to this or at least consider it!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Poddy, your writing is always incredible and simply some of the best ever here. Please add to this episode.........can't wait to hear the level of development Kelsey gets from a third bar later tonight!!! KARMA x100 to you for making all of our days a bit better.........

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As much has been said already, and I suppose the "Totally Spies" tie-in comes with the bulky bars reference everyone, but this is some fantastic writing Poddy! The growth, the pleasure, the way you inventively describe it. It's a pleasure to read. Thanks for this new work when many were asking, "Where's Poddy?" :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Poddy, your writing is always incredible and simply some of the best ever here. Please add to this episode.........can't wait to hear the level of development Kelsey gets from a third bar later tonight!!! KARMA x100 to you for making all of our days a bit better.........

Thank you very much for the supportive comments. I've always thought the Totally Spies muscle growth scenes had an amazing intensity to them, so I tried to capture that in this story and I hope I did it justice!

For anyone wondering also, I've also uploaded this story under a new DA account: 'Dickarus'.