LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dani Reardon

Started by moleman2005, August 28, 2009, 07:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenfiddich

and i love her eyes...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


hhheeeyyy12345

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

"Well, it's the morning of and I'm beginning to get ready. I can't believe it's finally here! Everything I've been thinking/ dreaming/ practicing/ wishing for will be revealed in just a few hours. Before I head to the venue I want to sincerely thank everyone for their comments, likes, following, and whatever else social media allows regarding support. I have never had so many positive feelings and vibes. So thank you "

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

nickolai

Yeah her shit is bananas now!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hhheeeyyy12345

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hhheeeyyy12345

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

As predicted, Physique is evolving. Remember when Lyndsey Spitler came 8th at the first Physique show, only 3 years ago, and shocked the judges? Now, she would be in with a chance of winning... like Bev Francis or others in the early days of FBB, too much too soon.
The challenge will be to decide what they will allow in Physique. They already rejected many FBB's who "down graded" to Physique, but now, some of those early FBB downgraders would do better.
Anyway, great news for Dani, let's hope she continues to thrive in the division.

Off topic, but look at the "new girl" that got 3rd, Ana Paula Da Silva
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are those quads carved in granite, or real? Unbelievable!
Anyone who still says Physique is not bodybuilding, well, explain that to me... :wow:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

"And the verdict is... 2nd place!!!! I achieved what I set out to for this show. I wanted to be top five and at the very least recognized. My second pro show is concluded with a second place win. I am a very happy girl. I received a lot of positive feedback, a great confidence boost for my next show as well as points towards the ultimate goal... The Olympia. I leave St.Louis with new goals to achieve, new poses to pose and one hell of a medal. I thank you all again for the support! ... Olympia, I'm a little closer now  "

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Dani celebrating her success at the St louis Pro
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Unknown777

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hhheeeyyy12345

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hhheeeyyy12345

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS