⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dani Reardon

Started by moleman2005, August 28, 2009, 07:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sa2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


faklu


faklu


Female Bodybuilding

Dani Reardon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Frank Griffin

I wasn't too much of a fan when she was popular, but I love her now and sad to see that she left the sport. Great posts though
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DeviantArt: ffovfls

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

archibald

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

IG lightpsyde

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

FbbFanatic2522

Dani is gorgeous! I hope she'll come back and compete again at some point. I remember when the Tampa Tribune did a story about high school bodybuilding, and featured some very hot photos of her. I think it was back around 2009.

Roel

She will always be My top favorite Fbb
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lyle918

Hope she didn't stop because of health problems.  Live Long and Prosper, Dani!  One of the best 5 foot and under female body builders since Michelle Relabate...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dunerider304

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Really liked her; but sorry, just not into this hippie-Colorado-stoner/spiritual thing. But to each their own
Agree. She has become more and more of a train wreck lately. I think her husband finally had enough too, supposedly he has filed for divorce.

katka11

So sad to see all these wonderful fbbs stopping the sport. Maybe she makes a comeback if she finds the right husband. Never give up on a dream...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

steven_snell

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So sad to see all these wonderful fbbs stopping the sport. Maybe she makes a comeback if she finds the right husband. Never give up on a dream...

Whilst I understand the sentiment, I think people often underestimate the impact that this sport has on the physical and mental wellbeing of competitors, particularly some of those who go hard and fast on 'supplements' early in their careers; some of the before and after shots taken only 12 months apart clearly indicate a high intake of substances and this can wreck havoc upon a person's internals and emotional state. A friend of mine competes in figure and whilst she's riped at contest time she's noweher near the size of even the smaller physique girls, and I know it knocks her around.

If you compare this to some of the long-term players, whilst some of them are massive, they've taken a dare I say much more patient and gradual path to achieve that mass. Just my personal opinions!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

retrobot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login