LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Little Sister Is A Big Bully

Started by grbaclig, September 27, 2019, 01:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wissen

Yay! Kylie surpassed Allison in bust department!  :letsparty:

But how does she compare to her mom? Needs to be observed ))))

Though, there is something off with Kylie's measurements: chest 3 feet wide us a bit too much for her size, I believe.

Awesome story in general!


grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Though, there is something off with Kylie's measurements: chest 3 feet wide us a bit too much for her size, I believe.

Awesome story in general!

You are correct.  That was a mistake.  I have updated the chapter.

IBP

Uh-oh. She's got tits now. And they're probably only getting bigger from there! I love where this is going, although seventeen inches isn't true Grbaclig territory yet, she packs it all into a wonderful package and I can't wait for more!

Lupus753

Rick's question about how she could have huge muscles and breasts is a legitimate one, even if he didn't phrase it the best way.

saldin

I love your story! To me, it's right up there with MagnusMagneto's magnum opus "Big Things Come in Little Packages" and spoonmaster's "Atypical Vacation".

Great narrative, although I'm not a fan of evil supergirls, I can understand that Kylie, being so far ahead of everyone, sees everyone else as worthless as ants. It can make someone exasperated and volatile, but it's still some distance from being a tyrant. What made her become an evil bully? The upside is that her being that way, it's easier to write her going all out and really showing off her strength, invulnerability and endurance by destroying people and things, so I'm not complaining...

Thank you very much! I hope to see more chapters soon!   

wissen

Honestly, I think that in grbaclig's case it would be more surprising if Kylie will have a change of heart and became kinder :)

grbaclig

Part 2, Chapter 15

        It was the first Sunday of September, and my dad had left town for a business trip.  The autumn was off to a lousy start.  Allison had been spending less and less time with me, and she was more likely to be mean and domineering than to be kind and affectionate.  But at least she still let me touch her and have sex with her.  My senior year classes were a lot harder than my junior year classes, and although I was still getting good grades, I was starting to worry about college.
        The only good thing about autumn was that Kylie had tested out of 8th grade, and spent most of her time lifting at her new place.  She had found a loophole in the local laws that allowed minors to buy property, and she converted an old cathedral on the outskirts of town into a state of the art gym.  She lived on the top floors, which she had converted into a living space almost as an afterthought.
        I just finished telling some neighborhood boys that Kylie wasn't around.  Kylie never had any interest in boys, and I had to turn away her unwanted suitors most of my life.  I expected the boys to stop coming around once Kylie started showing her muscles on Insta****, but for some reason they still flocked to our house.  Maybe it's because it had been months since she posted a picture, and they forgot she has muscles like a dude, I thought to myself as I shut the door.
        Then my mom came downstairs in her silk robe and reading glasses.  "Richard," she said, "I'm going to lay out by the pool.  "Those brats aren't hanging around the yard to peep on me are they?"
        "No mom," I said, as the boys who called on Kylie walked to the end of the block. 
        Mom's paranoia was well-founded.  All the women on her side of the family were well endowed.  In fact, attending a family reunion with her was like going to a strip club.  Mom was no exception, and her huge breasts made her something of a local celebrity.  My friends always tried to sneak peeks at her when she bent over, and dad had to put in a seven foot tall fence to stop the local boys from ogling her when she laid out by the pool.  "Oh one more thing," she said as she opened the back door.  "I need to you to vacuum and mop the whole house.  The girls from the Hot Moms Book Club are coming over, and I want everything to be clean and neat."
        "I can't mom," I said.  "I have to meet Allison at the park in like 15 minutes."
        "Well I guess you're going to have to be late," mom said as she walked outside.
        I couldn't be late though.  Allison expected me to be on time, and if I wasn't, she would punish me.  If I was lucky she would just withhold sex, but if I was unlucky she would beat me.  When mom went outside, I took a shower, put on some nice clothes and combed my hair.  I was ready to sneak out to the car and drive away when I heard her voice call out.  "Rick, I don't hear the vacuum going," she said.  "I hope you're not trying to sneak out without doing your chores."
        I didn't have time to negotiate with mom.  If I didn't leave right now I was going to be late.  I sped down the hallway, but mom was standing at the end of the hall in her bikini and reading glasses with her hands on her hips, blocking my way.  And she was ripped.  My whole life mom had been a little on the chunky side, and she had gotten a little fatter every year.  But after a few weeks of working out with Kylie, she was sporting rounded shoulders, cellulite-free thighs, and six pack abs that women half her age would be jealous of.  "I have to go mom," I said, pushing my way past her, my mind swimming with memories of all the times Allison had punished me for being late in the past.
        "Of all the nerve!" mom cried.
        "Sorry mom," I said as I grabbed the doorknob.  "I really have to go."
        Then my shoulders exploded with pain as my mom dug her fingers into them.  "Oh no you don't, young man," she said.  "Not before I teach you a lesson about respecting your mother."
        I pulled away from mom's grip, my trapezius muscles still screaming, and backed into the living room.  Mom was right behind me, putting her salt-and-pepper hair up into a ponytail, and displaying biceps the size of lemons as she did.  "I'm sorry mom," I said.  "I told Allison-"
        "I don't care what you told that little hussy," mom said as she adjusted her huge, oiled-up boobs, which were slipping out of her bikini top.  "You are under my roof and you will obey my rules."
        I turned and ran for the back door, but I didn't get far.  Mom zipped past me like Usain Bolt and stood in front of the door, wagging her finger.  "Holy shit!" I exclaimed, amazed at her footspeed.
        "You watch your mouth while you're in my house young man," she said, and slapped me.
        Her slap hit me like a truck and I fell to the ground, dazed.  "What the fuck, mom?" I groaned.
        "Now you're using the 'f word' with your own mother?" she nagged as she grabbed me by the collar and lifted me up off the ground until my feet were dangling above the floor.  "Richard, I can't believe that I'm saying this to an 18 year old, but I'm going to have to wash your mouth out with soap."
        "You can't be serious," I said.  "I'm not a kid anymore mom.  You can't push me around."
        "Oh really?" mom asked, dropping me to the floor.  "In case you haven't noticed, your little sister taught me how to pump iron.  I can push you around as much as I please, mister."
        As I stood up, mom grabbed me around the neck and trapped me in a headlock.  Her arm squeezed my neck like a vice as one of her giant breasts rested softly on my head, and she began to stomp toward the hall bathroom, pulling me along with her.  "Mom please," I pleaded.
        But despite my protests, we were soon in the bathroom.  I heard the sink running, then my mom jammed a bar of soap into my mouth so hard I was afraid she might have knocked some teeth out.  "You just keep that soap in there until you learn not to use such dirty language," mom said.  Then the tone of her voice changed from grumpy to bubbly.  "Oh will you look at me.  I'm quite the dish."
        Mom tilted my head upward for a minute so I could look in the mirror.  With her salt-and-pepper hair and reading glasses her face looked like a librarian.  But with her lean slender body glistening with oil and her huge breasts falling out of her string bikini, she looked like a cover girl for a fitness magazine.  Or a porno mag.  "Mom cut it out," I groaned, as I spit the soap onto the floor.
        "Rick honey, take a selfie of your mom while she flexes," she said as she raised her arm.
        "That's not how selfies work, mom," I said.  "You have to take it yourself if-"
        My throat closed up as mom tightened her grip.  I pulled on her arm trying to free myself, but I couldn't move her a single inch, not even with both hands.  "I don't recall asking you for your opinion, mister pottymouth," she snapped as she popped her oil-covered bicep over and over. 
        Mom giggled as she continued to watch herself in the mirror.  Her abs glistened as she tensed them, and her boobs looked so big in her bikini top that you could barely see my head beneath the giant glistening breast that sat on top of it.  "Hurry up, Rick," she said.  "Take a selfie of me so I can show the girls in the Hot Moms Book Club what a few weeks of weight training can do."
        I fumbled for my phone and took a photo, just like mom ordered me to.  To my horror, it came out great.  "Oh look at me," mom said, taking my phone as she released me from the headlock.  "I look like a real live weightlifter with all these muscles.  Wait until I show the girls."
        "Please mom, don't," I begged.  "Everyone will make fun of me."
        "Oh hush," mom said.  "Now how do I send this to my phone.  Is it the little gizmo that looks like a flower or the little gizmo that looks like a ghost?"
   
        It took me 10 minutes to show mom how to send a photo over text message, and 45 minutes to vacuum and mop the floors.  When I got to the park Allison was glowing with anger as she stood tapping her foot, dressed in white shorts, a pink tube top and peep-toe wedges.  "You kept me waiting for an hour!" she shouted.
        Her punch was so fast that I didn't see it coming, and so strong that I didn't feel it land.  All I knew was that one second she was yelling at me, and the next second I was on the ground, my eye swelling shut.  "I-It was my mom," I stammered.  "She said-"
        "I don't care what that chubby old bag said!" Allison bellowed, kicking me in the ribs.  "I told you to be here at 3, and you disobeyed me!  I sent like a hundred texts, Rick.  Here, give me your phone."
        Allison ripped my phone from my hand, and with horror I realized that I had left the house in such a hurry that I had left the photo of my mom open.  "OK, I can explain," I said as Allison's brow wrinkled in confusion.  "My mom talked Kylie into teaching her how to work out.  She's really strong.  I didn't want to be late but she wouldn't let me go."
        Allison frowned.  "I guess it's not fair for me to expect you to stand up to a strong woman," she said.  "After all, your spineless submissiveness is the only reason I even bother with you."
        "Thank you Allison," I said, kissing her toes.  "I promise this will never happen again."
        "Oh I know it won't," Allison said, throwing my phone on the ground.  "Because we're going to your house, and I'm going to have a little talk with your mother."
        "What do you mean 'have a talk with my mom'?" I asked.
        "I mean I'm going to kick her ass," Allison growled.  "No one orders you around except me."

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love your story! To me, it's right up there with MagnusMagneto's magnum opus "Big Things Come in Little Packages" and spoonmaster's "Atypical Vacation".

Great narrative, although I'm not a fan of evil supergirls, I can understand that Kylie, being so far ahead of everyone, sees everyone else as worthless as ants. It can make someone exasperated and volatile, but it's still some distance from being a tyrant. What made her become an evil bully? The upside is that her being that way, it's easier to write her going all out and really showing off her strength, invulnerability and endurance by destroying people and things, so I'm not complaining...

Thank you very much! I hope to see more chapters soon!   

Thanks for comparing this story to two of the greats.  Hopefully part 2 lives up to that standard.

I don't really think of Kylie as evil, just kind of sociopathic in the way that spoiled and arrogant people can be.  I probably should have fleshed out her character and motivations in part 1, but I'm writing this one chapter at a time, so there's not a lot of planning going on. 

Jeremy Lightning

Very interesting, this chapter being focused around Rick and Kylie's mom, and how in a few short weeks of Kylie showing her how to lift weights, she's already strong enough to lift Rick off the ground with seeming ease, overpower him and show him who is the boss in the house. I like that she's not that huge, but looks to be quite strong. But of course, I'm more interested in seeing how strong Kylie has become in the past couple of months. But that looks like it may have to wait, I look forward to seeing the next chapter, to see what Allison is going to do. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

thebaron

I hope when Alison confronts Mom she and Rick together are no match for Mom.

chelon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope when Alison confronts Mom she and Rick together are no match for Mom.

Gonna have to disagree with you :P I would love to see the younger, sexier Allison also be stronger than the ripped mom!

Lupus753

Count me in the wants-the-mom-to-win camp.

Oerba-Lightning


bolt21


grbaclig

Part 2, Chapter 16
   
        A few minutes later we were in my living room, and Allison slammed the door behind us.  Mom appeared from the kitchen in her robe.  "Oh hello," she said, looking a bit confused.  "I didn't expect you two to be home so soon.  Oh!  Richard what happened to your eye?"
        "The same thing that's about to happen to you," Allison said, stepping out of her wedges and taking off her earrings.  "You see Mrs. O'Reilly, Rick is my property.  And when I tell him to be at a certain place at a certain time, he damned well better be there.  You don't get to tell him otherwise."
        "Now listen here you foul-mouthed little strumpet," mom said, wagging her finger.  "Richard is my son, and when he's under my roof he obeys my rules."
        "I make the rules," Allison growled.  "And people who don't follow my rules get hurt.  Bad."
        "Don't you threaten me, missy," mom said, taking off her robe and tossing it on a nearby chair.
        Mom smiled as she flexed her new biceps, but Allison didn't seem impressed.  Instead she stripped out of her tube top and shorts, revealing her naked body to my mother with a cocky smile on her face.  "Did you know that when the olympics began, the athletes used to compete in the nude?" she asked.  "I think they did that because being naked makes you feel primal and powerful."
        "Well let's give it a try, then," mom said, and quickly slipped out of her bikini, and immediately flexed her biceps again.  "Although a girl with muscles like these doesn't need help feeling powerful."
        "Are those muscles supposed to impress me?" Allison asked as she began to circle my mom.
        "If they don't I'm sure my great big bazooms do," mom said.  "They're a lot bigger than yours."
        That was a mistake.  Allison took enormous pride in her DDD tits, showing them off with every outfit she wore, and sometimes challenging girls at school to pull their boobs out to compare.  It was bad enough that mom's gigantic hooters were obviously bigger, but that comment pushed her over the edge.  "I'm going to wrap those things around her neck and strangle you with them!" Allison growled.
        Allison and mom leapt at one another, their arms interlocking and their legs entangling as they strained to throw one another off balance.  Mom got caught with a leg hook, and they fell to the ground with Allison on top, struggling to control mom's lean, sculpted arms.  Then, in a moment that I will remember my entire life, Allison rose up, twisted until she was nearly facing backward, and whipped her torso around, smacking my mom in the face with her breasts so hard that mom's head smacked into the floor.  "What in the world was that?" mom exclaimed.  "Did you hit me with your bosom?"
        "Yeah," Allison said.  "You can do that when you have firm, young tits like mine."
        Then as if to prove her point, Allison smacked my mom with her tits again.  And again.  And again.  It would have been the hottest thing I had ever seen, if my mom weren't involved.  I felt more sexually conflicted now than I had at any other point in my life.  But Allison wasn't done.  "Do you like that, bitch?" she asked, her creamy white tits smacking mom's head into the ground yet again.  "Because that's what happens when you mess with my property.  I bitch slap you with my titties."
        "Don't you dare use that language in my house young lady," mom growled, suddenly exploding up off the ground and throwing Allison onto the floor.  "Especially if you can't back up your boasting."
        Allison tried to stand up, but mom was on her instantly, her legs wrapped around Allison's waist.  Then mom plopped her gigantic boobs on Allison's shoulders and squeezed them in her arms, and Allison's head was enveloped by my mom's huge oily breasts until only a tuft of red hair was visible in the gulf of cleavage.  "I suppose if you have tiny little D cups like yours, you have to resort to slapping," mom laughed.  "But if you were blessed with J cups, like yours truly, you can smother."
        Allison struggled, mom's naked oily body sliding against her naked creamy skin as she did.  Then from behind me I heard a cheer.  There were a dozen neighborhood boys gathered at our front windows, watching my mom use her legendary breasts to smother the hottest girl in Fairlawn high.
        I drew the curtains closed angrily as the boys groaned in disappointment.  But I was just in time because Allison, desperate to free herself from my mom's suffocating hug, reached down and slid a finger in between my mom's legs.  Mom yelped and jumped.  That was all the opening Allison needed.  She pushed my mother off and sprang to her feet.  Mom jumped up just a second later.  "You dirty little tart!" she shouted.  "In my day we didn't finger our elders during a catfight!  We had more-"
        But before mom could finish her lecture, Allison delivered a vicious left hook to her stomach.  But to my surprise, mom didn't crumple to the ground in tears the way I did when Allison punched me.  Instead, they both winced with pain.  "You have, like, abs of steel," Allison said, wringing her hand.
        "Holy moly, you kick like a mule," mom said, rubbing her stomach.
        The mutual admiration lasted for only a second longer, before mom and Allison leapt at each other again, their hands locked and their bodies pressed together.  Their tits slipped over and under one another as they struggled, one woman's nipples digging into the other's flesh, both of them now covered in mom's suntan oil.  As they snarled, eyes locked in a competitive gaze, muscles appeared from nowhere in Allisons's back and shoulders, and my mom's lats and biceps bulged with tension. 
        The battle pitched back and forth for a few seconds, but they appeared evenly matched, and neither Allison nor mom could gain the upper hand.  They had been grappling for what seemed like minutes when, to my horror, they leaned forward and kissed. 
        And not just a kiss, but a deep, passionate tonguing that had them both moaning as their hands separated, and they began to grope one another unabashedly.  Within seconds they were on the couch.  Allison was on top, sucking one of mom's nipples and rolling the other between her fingers while her free hand stroked mom's crotch.  "Oh my," mom said, yelping with passion as I fled the room "You're―ooh!  You're really good at―oh my!  Oh my those little fingers just get everywhere."
        "Get back here, Rick!" Allison called, and I froze in place, unable to disobey her after months of conditioning.  "You are going to watch every minute of this.  You decided to disobey me, and now I have to punish your mother.  Is this what you wanted?  To see me punish your mom's pussy?"
        "Punish it!" my mom cried passionately.  "Fuck my hot wet pussy, you dirty bitch!"
        "Such language!" Allison laughed.  "I'm going to have to wash your mouth out.  With cum."
        Mom's eyes flashed with excitement as she got up, and Allison lay down.  "This is Annika," Allison said as she stroked her vagina.  "She's super excited to meet you."
        "The pleasure is all mine, Annika," Mom said as she buried her face in Allison's vulva. 
        "Oh fuck!"  Allison screamed, as my mom began to lick her.  "You're amazing!  Oh my God Annika likes that so much.  This is the best my pussy has ever felt!"
        This was awful.  My mom was making my girlfriend sweat and scream in ways that I couldn't. I turned to leave once again.  "Not so fast, mister!" mom called, raising her face from Allison's cooch, and sliding two fingers inside it.  "You stay right there while I show you how to treat a woman."
        For the next few minutes, mom and Allison tossed on the couch, going through position after position as their glistening, naked bodies twisted and turned in ways that I had never seen, not even in pornos.  Finally they found themselves in a '69' position, rubbing each other's breasts as they licked each other to completion, collapsing into a pile as the smell of coconut oil and pussy filled the room.
        "You better not make Rick late again," Allison said as she cradled my mom's gigantic boobs.  "Or else I'll have to come over here and punish you again.  Even harder.  For even longer."
        Mom stroked Allison's hair.  "Any time you want a rematch," she purred.  "But I'm free every day between 10 and 2.  Except on Sundays, when the Hot Moms Book Club comes over."
        "Hot moms?" Allison giggled.  "That sounds like my kind of party."
        "Well maybe you could join us for some... light reading," mom giggled.

        Mom made me clean the couch as she and Allison showered, and got dressed.  When Allison finally emerged, she put her arms around me and kissed me.  "Let's go see a movie tonight," she said. 
        "I'll get my keys," I said obediently.
        Then we heard a door slam upstairs.  Kylie appeared in the upstairs hall in a pink track suit, and made her way down the stairs and into the living room.  "Where are you two going?" she asked.
        "Oh hey Kylie!"  Allison said, excitedly.  "I haven't seen you in weeks.  How are you?"
        "How am I?"  Kylie asked.  "I'm angry that you didn't answer me.  Where are you two going?"
        My fear of Kylie made a lump in my throat, and I had trouble talking.  I just wanted to get away from her.  "We're just getting ready to go out," I said nervously.  "We have to hurry."
        "Yes, you do," Kylie said.  "Our flight leaves soon, and we have to get to the airport."
        "Where are we going?"  Allison asked giddily as Kylie handed us airplane tickets.
        "The Olympia is tomorrow," Kylie said.  "And I'm competing."
        "I thought that the Miss Olympia contest got dissolved?" Allison said.
        "It did," Kylie said proudly.  "I'm competing in the Mr. Olympia contest."   
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)