⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Little Sister Is A Big Bully

Started by grbaclig, September 27, 2019, 01:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grbaclig

Part 4, Chapter 66

        The days leading up to the AVN Awards passed uneventfully for me, but Lauren had spent most of her time studying Kylie. I was lifting weights in my bedroom while Lauren pored through her anatomy textbooks, her laptop at the ready.  "It just doesn't make sense," she said, taking off her glasses and rubbing the bridge of her nose.  "Even if I account for all the new findings on the potential of explosive muscle growth in preadolescent girls, Kylie is just too big and too strong.  Even her skeletal structure had to change just to accommodate all that muscle, and that's not humanly possible. 
        "What about all her old medical records from the attic?" I asked.  "Did they help you at all?"
        "No," she said dejectedly.  "It's just normal young girl stuff.  Only a couple comments stating that Kylie was 'developing early' and was 'very willful' and had a 'very high pain threshold'." 
        "Those are the three biggest understatements I've ever heard in my life." I joked.
        All of a sudden I realized that I had been talking about Kylie for several minutes without feeling shame or anxiety.  It was never more clear to me that having Lauren in my life had given me a sense of self-worth that I never had before, and had no choice but to put down my weights, and embrace her.  "What brought this on?" Lauren giggled.  "Do you have a thing for medical research?"
        "I don't need a reason to love you," I said between kisses.  "Although I have thousands."
        "Oh that's so sweet," Lauren cooed.  "You're going to get a special reward for that."

        The next morning we were on an airplane ride to Las Vegas, and before I knew it I was waiting for Lauren to get ready.  "Ta-da," she said, as she exited the bathroom, in all her cock-hardening glory.
        Lauren was wearing a red and gold minidress that hugged her full-figured frame tightly, hemmed high enough to provide a good view of her curvy legs, and cut low enough to show an enticing glimpse of her ample cleavage.  Her glasses and high heels were both shiny and black like her hair.  "Wow," I said.  "You look amazing!  I can't even imagine how sexy your underwear must be."
        "I'm not wearing any, silly," Lauren said.  "Who wears underwear to the AVN Awards?"
        Lauren and I met dad, mom, and Allison in the lobby.  Dad and I were wearing our old suits.  Mom was wearing a neon pink cocktail dress with a plunging halter neckline that allowed her gigantic jiggly breasts to bob freely while providing an unobstructed view of her thick pecs and bulging shoulders.   Not to be outdone, Allison was wearing green fishnet microdress that contrasted perfectly with her red hair, and displayed every cut and bulge of her olympian physique, and every curve of her voluptuous figure.  It was plain to see that Allison wasn't wearing any underwear, but her dress was studded with strategically placed rhinestones, some of which were strategically clustered to cover the nipples and vulva.  Lauren was trying not to stare at Allison or mom, but Allison noticed her awkwardness, and smiled.  "So I take it you like my dress, Lingster?" she asked.
        Lauren shuffled her feet and adjusted her glasses.  "You look... um, really nice," she said.
        "Really?" Allison asked glumly.  "I was trying to look slutty.  Should I take out the rhinestones?"
        Before Lauren could respond, our limo pulled up, and a driver beckoned for us.  "Ms. O'Reilly will meet you later," he said, tearing his eyes away from mom's rack and Allison's nearly naked body.
        And just like that we were on our way to the AVN Awards.

        As we entered the ballroom where the awards show was held, we were directed to a table with our names on tiny cards, where a man in a white suit and a woman in a lacy red dress were already seated.  "Oh this is so classy," mom said, maneuvering her bountiful bosom around the table settings.
        "You two are by far the sexiest muscle fetish girls I've ever seen," the man in the white suit said to mom and Allison.  "Your faces and hands are perfectly feminine, and your tits are beyond amazing."
        "Oh we're not porn stars," Allison said.  "Although I do love to fuck."
        "My daughter Kylie invited us," mom said.  "She must be around here somewhere."
        The woman in the red lacy dress grabbed mom's name card and studied her name.  "Wait, Kylie O'Reilly?" she gasped.  "The Kylie?  You're her mom?  Oh you must be so proud."
        "Here we go again," the man in the white suit scolded.  "She's 14 years old, Nannette."
        "Shut up Nico," Nannette snapped.  "How can you not understand how incredible Kylie is?"
        "That's my perfect little muscle princess," mom beamed.  "Oh, she has so many fans."
        The lights went down and the show began, with Nico and Nannette arguing until they were drowned out by music.  The AVN Awards weren't that great, but Nico and Nannette assured us that the banquet and afterparty would be amazing.  They were certainly right about the banquet, which was catered with delicious modern cuisine and artfully crated drinks.  As the waiters cleared our plates Nico and Nannette got up to dance, and two large men in tuxedos and earphones came up to dad.  "Sir, your presence has been requested at a special VIP event," one of them said.  "Please follow us."
        "Well okay," dad said, smiling as he got up from the table.  "I just can't wait for my special gift."
        "Now that he's out of the way," Allison said to mom, "would you care to join me for a dance?"
        "Oh I would be delighted.  I just hope I can keep my hands to myself," mom said with a wink.
        "I hope you can't," Allison purred as they made their way on to the dance floor.
        Lauren and I watched all the people drinking and dancing, and I was amazed at that Lauren knew the names and specialties of almost everyone that we saw.  "I told you before," she said.  "I've watched a lot of porn.  I've studied these people the way quarterbacks study defenses."
        Just then an oily man in a red suit approached the table with a briefcase chained to his wrist, followed by a tall muscular man with long brown hair in a caveman loincloth that bulged prodigiously with the weight of his cock.  "Hey little lady," the man in the red suit said, opening the briefcase.  "I have here a cashier's check for $1 million, for any amateur girl who can last 5 minutes with Stud Stone here, with cameras rolling of course.  What do you say?"
        "She's not a-" I began
        "What if he can't last 5 minutes with me?" Lauren interrupted.  "Do I still get the money?"
        The two men looked Lauren up and down, then looked at each other and laughed.  "Sure," the oily man said.  "Why not?  That would make a great film, too.  So how about it?"
        Lauren turned to me.  "Rick, what do you think?" she asked, taking my hands.  "I wouldn't think of doing this without your permission, but $1 million is a lot of money.  But your love means more to me than any amount of money, so if you don't want me to, I won't."
        My eyes drifted to the massive bulge in Stud Stone's loincloth, and then back to Lauren's face.  To my surprise, I didn't feel the least bit worried.  "I trust you," I said.  "Go get that bread, sis."
        "Thanks," Lauren said.  "Do me a favor and start a timer when the door closes."
        "Right this way, little lady," the oily man said showing Lauren to a roped off anteroom right behind us, as Stud Stone followed behind her, staring at her tight round butt.
        I trusted Lauren absolutely, but as the door closed, and I stared the stopwatch on my phone, I started to feel nervous.  I could hear the oily man's leering laughter through the door, despite the music and chatter in the air.  Then I heard a deep rumbling voice that I could only assume belonged to Stud Stone.  "Oh wow.  This is crazy hot.  This is the best sex ever," his voice rumbled excitedly, but almost instantly his voice went from excited to panicked.  "It's way too much.  Make her stop!  Help!"
        I watched the door nervously for what felt like an eternity until it opened, and Lauren walked out smiling, a check for $1 million in her hand.  Lauren looked fresh as a daisy and moved so casually that she might have been at a church picnic, but behind her I could see Stud Stone on the floor, crying and shaking.  My mouth was hanging open in amazement as Lauren easily slid back into her seat and dropped the check into her purse.  "How long was I gone?" she asked.
        I looked at my phone.  "94 seconds," I said.  "And it took you like 20 seconds to walk back."
        "And it took me 30 seconds to take my dress off," Lauren said.  "And 30 to put it on again."
        I looked at Lauren's pelvis nervously.  "That means it took you like 10 seconds to..." I gulped.
        "Don't worry," she giggled.  "I wouldn't hurt you like that.  Unless you make me really angry."
        Soon the music took a break, and Nico, Nannette, mom, and Allison rejoined us at the table.  "You know, I kind of expected more girls to be here," Allison said.  "This is a total sausage-fest."
        "Well 30 of them won the lottery," Nannette grumbled.  "The lucky bitches."
        "Oh here we go again," Nico grumbled.
        "Oh was there a drawing?" mom asked.  "Like a door prize at the ice cream social?"
        "Way better than that," Nannette said.  "If your name was drawn, you got to go into the VIP room with Kylie.  OMG I would give everything I own to be one of those girls.  The lucky bitches."
        Instantly Allison's sprung from her chair and ran toward the VIP room, a set of golden doors guarded by two enormous men.  Lauren, mom, and I chased after her, but she was too far ahead.

grbaclig

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is the best story i red here. But i am not fan of the idea to introduce superman in it. You created your own universe, you don't need other fictionnal characters.

I second that.

I went back and forth on this.  I ramped Kylie up so fast in Part 2 that I decided I just had to go completely over-the-top with the story, or there wouldn't really be an ending at all.  But hopefully I have a few tricks to keep things interesting along the way.

weaponzero

Theory:. When Superman finally does get involved he gets dominated by Kylie and turned into her bitch, then Lingster finally is the one who defeats her with her sex skills, not in a fight.

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, I'm sort of excited to see what happens, once again, why is Kylie not only at the AVN awards, but she seemingly is a big part of it for so many people. I guess it just has something to do with her nuclear sex appeal, despite being only 14. And yeah, I'm thinking that Weaponzero's idea could be right on, Superman being overpowered and then Lauren being the one to take Kylie down with her superior sexual skills. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

giantgirl7foot2

Everything is fine with me, as long as we see Kylie destroying more things and people first.  ::) I'd love to read more comparisons of her and other people, but that has to fit the narrative, of course.

In any case, absolutely terrific story!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robby

I suggest you to use her irish descent. Irish mythology is full of   evil godesses and frightening supernatural females  ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

weaponzero

In the world grbaclig has created for Kylie, there isn't a living creature that can outfight, outmuscle, or outlast Kylie in any situation.  Possibly not even Superman.  But there is possibly one who can outFUCK her.  And I really think that's what grbaclig is setting up.

fp909

I agree. Lauren is set up as both experienced and talented (in the way that Kylie is talented with her muscles and strength). She has never been humbled. But I don't think she's ever been truly pleasured and that's where I think this is going.

billz

Personally prefer an outcome where Kylie comes out on top. I feel the scene with Lauren saying what Kylie's accomplished shouldn't be possible even considering everything new discovered helps build towards the idea that Kylie is in fact a goddess. Still rooting for a Kylie #1 ending that has a happy outcome between her and her brother.

jumpy999

Yeah, fully expecting (and hoping) that this is leading up to Superman getting his ass kicked in front of the whole world and Lauren being sexually dominated by Kylie, most likely with poor ole Rick being forced to watch. Should be good times  >:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ame3cv62

U know what i would like to see,a few chapters back,they was a you girl who used her muscle building program,it would be interesting to see a side story with the women and girls that use it and what kind of adventures they get in.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

grbaclig

Part 4, Chapter 67

        When we finally caught up with Allison, she was arguing with the security guards at the door of the VIP room.  "Let me in you big stupid goons!" she shouted.  "I need to get in there now!"
        "I'm sorry ma'am," one of the guards said, holding his palms up as a sign of peace.  "There's a special event in there, and due to the limited capacity, only guests with invitations are allowed."
        Allison cocked her head just a little, and clenched her fists.  Then I saw her calves bunch up into inverted hearts of swollen muscle as big as grapefruits.  Then I saw the rhomboids, teres and deltoid muscles on the right side of her body tense into a knot of bulging muscle beneath the green fishnet of her dress.  "I've got my invitation right here," Allison snarled.
        "Wait, don't do it!" I cried.
        But it was too late.  Before I could even blink, Allison had drilled a right cross square into the jaw of the security guard on the right.  Her punch was fast as a bullet and landed like a cannonball, and the towering man slumped against the wall instantly and collapsed into an unconscious pile.  Allison's follow-through had turned her away from the second guard, who leapt on her instantly, and wrapped her up in a bear hug.  "Ma'am, you need to calm down," he said, struggling to control her.
        "Get your hands off my tits right now!" Allison growled.
        Before the guard could react, Allison's leg flashed upward, exposing the pink ruffles of her labia and her neatly trimmed ginger pubic hair as her shin struck the guard squarely between the eyes, sending him staggering backward as she slipped from his grasp.  The guard put his hand to his earpiece, probably to call for backup, but he was too slow.  Allison unwound a spinning side kick into his jaw that snapped his head around so severely that his whole body rotated 360 degrees as he dropped to the ground, unconscious.  Allison was  through the doors before the hit the ground, and we rushed in after her.  "Oh this is lovely," mom said.  "It looks like a royal ballroom from the TV!"
        The VIP room was large enough to host a small party, and was full of beds and chaise lounges.  The furniture had obviously been brought in for the AVN awards, given the hedonistic silk and satin coverings, as had the video cameras that ringed the room.  In the middle of it all stood Kylie, her hair in an elaborate textured side bun that was held in place with a red rose, and her lips and nails painted a vibrant shade of red.   She was wrapped with a towel as if she had just stepped out of a bath, although the fabric could do little to conceal her ample body, the top edge of the towel struggling to contain the ballooning swell of her enormous breasts, and the bottom edge barely long enough to cover her groin on the front--and helpless to hide her prodigious buttocks in back.  Allison froze when she saw Kylie, and I braced for a torrent of worshipful praise, but instead Allison closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.  "Oh my God you guys," she said dreamily. "Do you smell all that delicious pussy?"
        It was hard not to.  All around Kylie, draped on the furniture and lying on the floor were adult film actresses of every size, shape, and ethnicity.  Some were panting, some were twitching, some were laughing, some were crying, and some were writhing around as if possessed.  But they were all dripping with sweat with their hair and makeup mussed, and they were all covered with vibrant red lip prints from Kylie's lipstick. 
        On one end of the room sat dad, belted into a chair with his eyes held open by a weird contraption.  On the other end of the room sat two very flushed people, a man and a women, in blue blazers marked with the seal of the Guinness Book of World Records.  The man held a stopwatch and an air horn, and the woman had laptop and clipboard on the desk before her.  "Well?" Kylie demanded impatiently as she walked toward the woman in the blue blazer.  "Are you almost done? We've been finished for 15 minutes.  How long does it take to count orgasms anyway?"
        "I-I'm sorry Kylie," the woman stammered as she furiously marked up her clipboard while watching her laptop screen.  "There were just so many orgasms."
        "I know that," Kylie said angrily.  "I was the one causing them.  By the way, I counted 2,255."
        A woman with dyed pink hair, several tattoos and huge fake breasts pulled herself off the floor and threw herself at Kylie's feet.  "Oh Kylie," she panted.  "That was the most amazing thing that I've ever experienced in my life.  You made me feel things that I didn't even know were possible."
        "Yeah I know," Kylie said nonchalantly as she checked her nail polish.
        "Please let me be with you forever, Kylie," the woman with the pink hair begged.
        "Nah," Kylie said as she stepped away from the pink-haired woman and walked to a small pile of red fabric and gold chains that rested on a chair near a full-length mirror.  "You're not my type."
        "Tell me how to be your type, Kylie," the woman with pink hair sobbed.  "I'll lift weights, I'll get my tits reduced, or get my tits enlarged.  I'll do anything, Kylie.  I'll do anything to be with you!"
        "Desperation is really unattractive," Kylie said coldly, inspecting her hair in the mirror. 
        Then, with a theatrical flourish, Kylie let her towel fall to the ground, smiling as she examined her overabundant muscularity in the mirror, while all around her depleted porn stars cooed with desire and moaned with exhaustion.  As much as it disgusted me to look at my Kylie's naked body, it was impossible to look away.  She was too big and too ripped to ignore.  Each of her movements caused blocks of shredded muscle to undulate beneath her  tanned skin in perfect synchronicity, like a finely choreographed ballet of rock-hard female muscle, even as she performed mundane tasks as adjusting her hair.  "Simply incredible," Lauren said in amazement.  "Her muscularity is an anatomical marvel."
        "Please get dressed Kylie," begged a particularly beautiful actress.  "Just the sight of your naked body makes me throb.  And I'm so sore already... oh God... I think I'm going to cum again."
        Kylie smiled nastily as she opened a small red silk purse with a gold frame, and took out a handful of ladies' wedding rings.  "Well it's not like you have to look at me.  I'm not that sexy, am I?" Kylie laughed as she began to slip the wedding rings onto her big thick nipples.  "Oh wait, I totally am."
        Then, her enormous breasts jiggling with every move and glinting with the gold and diamonds that now adorned them, Kylie stepped into the pile of red silk and gold chains that was her dress for the evening, and began to pull it up onto her hulking body. 
        Kylie's dress was little more than a few strips of bright red silk strategically wrapped around her body in an irregular pattern and held together with shimmering gold chains, like a work of modern art that barely concealed her gargantuan muscles.  The exhausted actresses around us groaned as Kylie guided the intricate bodice of gold and red silk over the swell of her massive wobbling breasts.  Once her dress was in place, Kylie reached back into her purse and took out several luxurious rings, which she slid onto her fingers, and a pair of ostentatious earrings, which she clipped deftly to her ears.
        "I'm finished," the woman in the blue blazer called.  "Kylie, by our count you gave 30 women a total of 2,254 orgasms in 60 minutes, which shatters the record for sexual prowess.  But we still-"
        "What!?" Kylie growled.  "You're wrong!  I counted 2,255 climaxes.  I could sense them."
        The record-keepers shrunk in terror at the teenage juggernaut that stomped toward them.  "W-well you see, Kylie," the woman sputtered fearfully as Kylie snatched her clipboard.
        "Let me see this!" Kylie said, flicking through the pages at lightning speed.  "Ha!  I knew it, there were 2,255.  You forgot to count this mark here in the margin on page 7."
        "Well the thing is Kylie," the woman in the blue blazer said, blushing.  "That was my orgasm.  And I technically wasn't part of the orgy, so my orgasm doesn't count.  Even though it was incredible."
        Kylie's mood lightened instantly.  "Oh really," she purred, placing the clipboard back on the desk and smiling wryly.  "Tell me, what was it that finally pushed you over the edge?"
        The woman in the blue blazer closed her eyes and swallowed hard as she took off her glasses, revealing herself to be quite pretty under her bookish exterior.  "It was the twins," she said softly.  "You had one straddling each arm, and you were flexing your biceps and bouncing them up and down."
        "It was like heaven," called out a beautiful raven-haired woman who lay on the floor, holding hands with her identical twin sister.  "I could feel her power radiating from her muscles into my clit."
        "It started in my labia," her sister agreed.  "Then spread to my clit, then it spread through my entire body, like a flower of ecstasy blooming inside me.  I could feel her strength so deep inside me."
        "And you were manipulating their labia and their clitori so skillfully, just with the movement of your muscles," the woman in the blue blazer continued, her eyes still closed as she pawed at her own body.  "I had never seen anything like it.  I didn't even touch myself.  I just... exploded."
        "Well then," Kylie giggled.  "I guess number 2,255 doesn't count after all.  Consider it a gift."
        "B-but there is still one thing left," the woman in the blue blazer said, pulling herself together.  "I need to know how many orgasms you had, Kylie.  I couldn't see evidence of any on the film, but of course you were always covered in other women."
        "None," Kylie said.  "I don't climax.  I learned a long time ago that if you can bring a woman to orgasm, you can make her fall in love, and control her.   And no one does that to me."

Jeremy Lightning

Hmmm, that last line has me very much intrigued because of how awesome Lauren seems to be at sex, while Kylie just showed herself to be insanely proficient in sex herself in this chapter, and she probably have had some very knowledgeable sex partners, who tried their best to make her cum, she hasn't met anyone in the bedroom like Lauren, which brings up an interesting scenario to play out in the future of this story. So yeah, keep up the great work, grbaclig! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

jumpy999

Love how nuts this story is. Although it's a shame we only got the aftermath of all those orgasms, hopefully we can get some in-depth play-by-play in the future. The image of Kylie bicep-fucking twins, one on each arm, is something that begs to be rendered in exquisite detail.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

This story is just amazing! Love the descriptions of Kylie, from her hard muscles to her huge, wobbling boobs.  :rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login