⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Little Sister Is A Big Bully

Started by grbaclig, September 27, 2019, 01:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Kylie easily dominating these three, especially Allison and Lola, who I think are probably immensely strong with how easily they have handled Rick before, it really puts it into perspective how strong Kylie must be, not that her crushing the doorknob to her bedroom didn't really establish that before, but there is essentially nothing that the three could do to stop her if she decided to kill one of them. Which makes the story take a turn, essentially before now, Kylie has been hurting people, their body and their ego, but she has stopped before she has permanently damaged them (unless you count Uncle Ronnie, who two years later, still can't walk right.) Now it seems that Kylie is unstoppable by most normal means. As someone who is not that much into violence in these kinds of stories, I don't exactly find this scenario to be all that appetizing, but perhaps it will be resolved without too much harm being done. I guess we'll see. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Mastron

Holy Moses, this chapter has me on the edge of my seat....

So Kaylie didn't simply overpower the doorknob, she actually crushed it like tin foil. Man, I'm so concerned for Rick, because Kylie's logic seems so dodgy: she knows how easily Lola can overpower the other two, and how Allison by force alone make Rick whatever she wants, so he's there entirely against his will. Then add that, by the force of Lola's throw, I doubt he could've sailed the skies  and braced himself for impact to avoid knocking down the statue.

Heck, this makes me believe that the whole idea of "eye for an eye" was tossed out of the window, because so far, Rick has actually suffered the heftiest price (losing his molars), and now is to probably have his hands disintegrated in a game of Mercy? Allison and Lola should be considering themselves so lucky, now that Kylie's focused on her brother. Speaking of Lola, wow, powerful, young, and noble. Even though she's an idiot for stealing something, she did her best to protect insignificant Allison. Of course, we know that Lola might as well been an ant, because her strength had no impact whatsoever on Kylie. Allison still lives simply because Kylie willed it.

Nice chapter.

Oerba-Lightning

Kylie's just looking for an excuse to hit him, she won Mr. Olympia by age 13, she knows damn well how much weaker than her he was even when she was younger, she knows damn well how much weaker than Alisson he is, she knows damn well how much weaker than Lola they both are... She can't ask him to not lose that badly against Lola. Well, she can, but given how smart she's supposed to be, that's just bias.

(Also, her grandmother ain't no suffragette, Kylie's the granddaughter of Zeus and another goddess)

Still, even though I'm not a fan of the theme or how over-the-top it is, it's a nice chapter.

giantgirl7foot2

Even though I'm usually not a fan of short musclebound girls, Kylie doesn't seem to suffer too much from a lack of height. Love her throat lifts and how she doesn't have to resort to lower forms of combat, such as punching and kicking, in order to dominate absolutely everyone. She can just use her incredible strength and strength alone. And I love her cruelty!

Some more comparisons of how large her muscles are compared to her weak adversaries' bodies—purely for imagination.  ::)

Great and compelling story!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sicod

Wish I had seen this soon. Wow, great story.

grbaclig

Part 2, Chapter 27

        I scurried into the corner of Kylie's room, working out of primitive animal fear more than any hope that I could escape her.  She took a step toward me and flared her expansive lats, her hulking frame spread so wide that she seemed to block everything else from my sight.  "You know that great grandma Sue was my favorite relative,"  Kylie said, raising her arms a bit so that her lats could pump even bigger.  "She gave me my first set of free weights when I was 10.  Remember?"
        I was too scared to answer.  Kylie turned to the side and adopted a side-triceps pose, showcasing the crab-claw of bulging muscle on the underside of her arm, her arm which was bigger around than my head.  "Great grandma Sue gave me that statuette a week before she died.  And I held it in my hands as I promised her that I would always be strong.  And you broke it.  You broke the only physical object on earth that matters to me.  So now I'm going to break you."      
        Kylie was so close to me now I could smell her sweat, and I could feel the gravity of her massively muscled body as it bulged and rippled before me.  I covered my face with my hands, more from a desire to avoid Kylie's steely gaze than from any hope that I could protect myself from her.  But that illusion of security dissolved instantly as I felt Kylie pull my hands away from my face, and interlock our fingers.  And just like that, the memory of past humiliations came rushing back to me.
        I remembered the first time that Kylie had challenged me to a game of Mercy.  She was only 9 years old, and although she was very fit from gymnastics, she was a little girl with tiny slender fingers and an angelic face.  I laughed as I entwined my fingers with hers, but one second later I stopped laughing, two seconds later I started begging for mercy, and three seconds later I started crying.  My life changed forever that day as I looked up through tearful eyes at my 9 year old little sister as she flexed her muscles triumphantly over me, and laughed.  A few weeks later for her 10th birthday, Kylie got her first set of free weights, and every day since then she had grown bigger and stronger. 
        Now, three years later, Kylie was still a little girl with tiny slender fingers and an angelic face.  But now she had muscles.  Huge muscles.  The biggest muscles on earth.  I trembled as I felt her little fingers tighten around my hands.  "Hey Rick?" Kylie asked.  "Remind me again, are you right-handed or left-handed?"
        "R-right handed," I blubbered.
        My right hand screamed with pain instantly as Kylie began to squeeze.  "Mercy!"  I begged.
        But Kylie didn't let up.  Kylie never let up.  Instead she squeezed with her left thumb and index finger, smiling silently, as I felt my right index finger snap like a wishbone.  The pain was horrible.  I squealed and a chill ran through my body.  Then Kylie squeezed her left forefinger and left middle finger, and my middle finger snapped as well.  I was squirming with pain now, my legs and body twitching even as my hands were held still by Kylie's unbreakable grip.  "Mercy!"  I pleaded again.
        "You know I don't have any mercy," Kylie giggled as she snapped my ring finger.
        I screamed out in pain now, tears running down my face, as Kylie began to laugh.  Then she snapped my little finger.  As I howled and blubbered, Kylie shifted the pressure of her grip to her left thumb and left little finger, and began to squeeze them together, and one by one I felt bones snap in my hand.  The pain was unbearable, and now only choked bleats were escaping my throat.   "That was a pretty fun game," Kylie said, releasing my hands.  "But I'm done playing games and it's time to get serious.  I just don't understand why, after all these years, you don't respect my muscles."
        "I respect them," I whined.  "I respect your muscles.  I respect them more than anything else."
        "Then why don't you act like you do?" Kylie demanded.  "You tell me to stop showing off, you tell me that I'm not strong enough to bench 300 pounds.  You tell me that I'm not big enough to flex out of my dress.  You tell me I can't win the Mr. Olympia contest.  You come in to my room in my house and break my things.  Does that sound like respect!?"
        "I'm sorry," I whimpered, scooting along the wall to try to put distance between myself and the brutal musclebound bully that was my 13 year old little sister.  "I'll never disrespect you again."
        "I'm afraid I can't believe you, Rick," Kylie said, rolling her segmented, striated, volleyball-sized shoulders.  "Now stop squirming while I think of your next punishment."
        My heart was pounding with panic, and there were a million fears racing through my head, all of them involving Kylie's enormous muscles.  And then some deeply ingrained animal portion of my brain took over, and I ran.  Scrambling through across the room, I flung the door open with my left hand and ran downstairs.  But in my panic my foot caught as I reached the bottom of the staircase and I landed on my right knee.  I began to scream and cry, dragging myself into the den, followed by the sound of the stairs creaking under Kylie's weight.  I pulled myself onto the couch and nursed my knee as I began to scoot toward the door to the garage, fumbling for my car keys.  Mom appeared in the den, no doubt curious about the source of the thumping and screaming sounds that I had made.  Allison and Lola appeared a moment later, both of them now fully dressed, and with visible bruises from their confrontation with Kylie.  "What in the world happened to you three?" Mom asked.
        "I happened to them," Kylie said, the other three women parting like servants as she walked into the den.  "And I'm not done with Rick.  He needs to learn his lesson.  He needs to be humiliated."
        "If you say so, my perfect little muscle princess," Mom said, shrinking away from her daughter.
        Kylie walked toward me slowly, her golden brown skin bulging out of her neon blue leotard, and  a smirk of unshakable confidence on her face.  I tried to stand, but my knee felt like jelly when I tried to move.  I thrashed about in panic, desperate for a way out.  As I groped about, my left hand found one of dad's golf clubs propped up against the wall, and in an act of desperation, I swung as hard as I could at Kylie's head.  With her usual cat-like grace, she glided backward to dodge my swing. 
        But somehow, some way, I managed to hit her.  For once in her life, Kylie's reflexes were imperfect, and the head of the golf club clipped her nose.  Allison, mom, and Lola gasped as a trickle of blood began to dribble out of Kylie's left nostril, I felt fear take hold of my heart, paralyzing me like I was in a nightmare.  "Did you... hit me?'  Kylie asked.  "Did you hit me in the face with a golf club?"
        "I'm so sorry!" I cried.  "Oh God I'm so sorry, please don't kill me!"
        "No one hits me in the face, Rick!" Kylie bellowed.  "No one!  Not ever!"
        "Richard, how could you hit your little sister with a golf club!?" mom screamed, running to Kylie.
        "Oh my perfect beauty," Lola wailed, throwing her arms around Kylie.  "Are you hurt?"
        "You hit her in the face, Rick!"  Allison screamed as she fell at Kylie's feet.  "How could you attack something so beautiful!?  It's like you tried to set fire to the Mona Lisa!"
        I couldn't believe it.  A minute ago, Kylie nearly killed Allison and Lola, and now they were doting over her.  It was evidence of the sway that she held over them, partly by means of their fascination with her impossible physique, and partly by means of her domineering attitude.  She could abuse them, and they still worshiped her.  It was just one more testament to her power.
        Kylie pushed the three other women away as she closed her eyes, her jaw clenched and her nostrils flaring.  "Obviously, I can't make you respect me, Rick," she said.  "So I'm going to have to make you fear me.  And for whatever reason, you're not afraid of my muscles.  But I know one thing that you're afraid to even look at.  Well two things, technically."
        With that, Kylie grabbed the neckline of her top and tore it open, letting the neon blue fabric drift to the floor, her enormous bare breasts wobbling as she freed them from their shimmering spandex sheath.  As Kylie put her hands on her hips and proudly thrust her chest forward, I closed my eyes in embarrassment.  "What's wrong?' Kylie taunted.  "Afraid of your little sister's great big boobs?"
        "Put those away," I pleaded.  "I can't be looking my own sister's tits.  This is super messed up!"
        "If you think looking at my boobs is messed up, you're really going to hate this," Kylie said.
        Then I felt her huge sweaty breasts envelope my head. She began to squeeze them together, making them tighten around my head like a prison of soft adolescent flesh.  It was like being trapped in a nightmare.  Not only was I being sexually humiliated in the most inappropriate way imaginable, I was struggling to breathe, and with every gasping breath I drew, my nostrils filled with the scent of Kylie's sweat.  I could hear only muffled suggestions of sounds, and my eyes could see nothing, filled by the swelling of Kylie's boobs as she squeeze them tighter and tighter.  I was completely without air now, and my face was starting to ache.  I tried to pry Kylie's arms away, to relieve the pressure on my head, but my hand struggled to find purchase on her massive forearms.  I tried to push her breasts aside, to allow me some air to breath, but my hands disappeared into the pillowy softness of her flesh.  I even tried to hammer at her sides with my fist, in the vain hopes that I could make her release me, but her muscle-packed ribs and obliques were as hard as rocks and I had to stop, lest I wind up with two broken hands.  As my thoughts grew fuzzy and  I began to lose sensation in my limbs, I did the only thing that I could do.  I stopped fighting back.

Jeremy Lightning

Now, I won't say that a lot of what is happening to Rick is undeserved, because yes, he has been a complete prick to Kylie, but I do feel that maybe Kylie has gone a step or two over the line here, I guess my feeling is that the fact that Kylie is so superior to him in every way is part of the punishment, so breaking the bones of his hand, his dominant hand, the hand that he uses to write and who knows what else with, so it's unusable for months and months, I don't get off on that kind of violence. Usually when I read these stories, I have a more open mind about things, I tend to like a lot of stuff when it comes to strength and muscle on girls, so it pains me to say that the last two chapters have flat done nothing for me. You are a great writer, with great description, whose previous chapters have been great to read, and I enjoyed a lot, but there's something that just turned me away. I still look forward to her conquering the World's Strongest Man contest, but not as much as I was a couple chapters ago. I'm not going to say change that you should change your style for me, write what feels best to you, I will continue to read. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

law94

Poor rick. He didnt deserve that bad

Mastron

 :-\

I finally found a weak point in Kylie!! Her sense of smell!! Can't she smell Rick pissed on himself in clear sign of terror?

This chapter really changes things for me, Kylie's mom is such a bitch. Not interfering at all? Okay to see Rick get a dismantled hand and in psychological distress, and okay with it?

Of course, that does tend to happen a lot around abusive people, were out of fear people don't act afraid of angering their abuser...

As for Rick,ehh... I guess for the good boy things have turned a scrumptious turn hahahahaha. Dang. Sorta random see things get to where they are, so let's just see what happens next!

wissen

Honestly, it's a bit overboard. And I can't imagine a mother who can easily look how her own child is badly hurt and nearly killed.

I believe, your next story should be really vanilla like to compensate this

bolt21

The mother is kinda meh, but Rick deserves what he gets and worse.

1. He's a total pussy.
2. He's been nothing but negative towards his superior sister at all times. She wins the Ms. Olympia and he just mopes. He doubted her at every turn.
3. He went into her room when he knows he's not allowed.
4. And let's not forget. He sent a gang after her to violently beat her. A few broken fingers, some missing teeth, and boob smothering is something he should be grateful for. His sister could do serious permanent damage to him without any effort & he'd deserve it all.

Sicod

I think the Mom is in part afraid of the daughter AND has extreme pride in her accomplishments, which helps explain her, "oh my daughter is destroying my son, ok, my son attacked my daughter? NO!".

It is clear that a lot of character's morals and sense of self are warped by Kylie's body, although it seems so far mainly females who are affected by her.

Now....possible plot twist. In the story all the females in Rick's life, despite him being strong, are way stronger than him right? What if this had something to do with dear old grandma, and Athena? What if Rick did something to piss off grandma and she had called upon Athena to curse Rick (sometime before the game of mercy).

Until Rick gains the wisdom to respect female strength, they will always be able to overpower him, and grow stronger beyond normal limits.

Kylie is obsessed with growth so she always goes to the next level, and she may even have been granted a boon by Athena to grow stronger as well and perhaps explain her apparently supernatural hold on females.

I am going to concur with Jeremy in that if prefer shows of dominance using strength and not inflicting of lasting physical harm (broken bones and the like).

Anyway, again, overall great story. I dig the mega confidence of Kylie, even if I don't her more sadistic side.




Mastron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Honestly, it's a bit overboard. And I can't imagine a mother who can easily look how her own child is badly hurt and nearly killed.

I believe, your next story should be really vanilla like to compensate this

I can. Happens far too often. Mom's that let their kids be killed by their partner, be them their boyfriend, or the kid's step dad. Few months ago, I saw a news story of a girl that died in a terrace after she was locked there. Unfortunately, things like this happen so very often. Though in my headcanon I was hoping for a stabilizing force within the story, but turns out mom is nothing more than a Stepford Wife for Kylie.

saldin

I like how the story is progressing. In the end, Allison wasn't completely heartless, even though she's infatuated with Kylie. And even though Kylie is a bully, she doesn't go out of her way to punish Rick, and does have some sound reasoning when she does so, as even though Rick is coerced by Allison, he should've known better that Kylie would be a lot worse. If he ends up in the hospital, I'm sure that when he wakes up he'll learn from the TV or the nurses how Kylie won the WSM competition...

fp909

Remember the Becky stories where her mom was about ready to chop off her own daughters arms with an ax. The parental figures in his stories are not the most stable