Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582720 Posts in 74574 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 02:04:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Skinny brother
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skinny brother  (Read 76701 times)

Offline ravanin

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Skinny brother
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2020, 06:31:20 am »
Everytime they revive this post, the dont give hope meme comes to mind.

Offline Aadi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2020, 02:37:49 pm »
Hi all! I’m sorry, I’m not a writer, and I didn’t take the author’s permission to do this, because his inbox is full. However, This is my favorite story, period, and I was was really disappointed when he stopped writing it, especially at such a crucial point. So, I decided to write a continuation myself. Of course, if the author ever comes back, I would love to read his original continuation. Until then, this is my take. Please let me know what you think! I will continue if people like it.
Chapter 11
Sister
After Tom left my room (with my permission!) I decided to lay on my bed for a while, since my arms were still a little tired from my earlier display. All I could think of was how easy it had been for me to control my brother, even when my friends weren’t around to back me up. I mean, I understood why he was afraid of me while I had my legs so close to his face, but he even after I let him go, he didn’t even try to retaliate! Instead he left my room when I told him to. Could I really get him to do whatever I want? Also, why would he be so afraid of me? We both know that he has stronger arms than men.  Or did he know something that I didn’t? Just then I heard metal clanging. I had to see for myself. I got up from my bed and went to my brother’s room. The door was slightly ajar so I decided to peek in.  Apparently my brother was working out. He was curling those same dumbbells that I had struggled with the previous day, thus demonstrating his superior arm strength. But........wait a minute?! Was I seeing this right? He appeared to have unloaded some weight from the bar! It looked like he was curling just 5 kgs. And by the look on his face he was really struggling with it. How could this be possible? I was able to curl 5 kgs with ease a year ago. After about 6 he put his weight down and got up, presumably to go to the washroom. Not wanting him to know that I had been spying on him, I rushed back to my room. Thinking to myself, I still couldn’t understand what to make of what I had just witnessed. Maybe he was warming up with 5 kgs? But his expression made it seem like he had maxed out. The curiosity was killing me!! I had to know for sure. I decided that it was time to confront my brother. Or, better yet, provoke him into confrontation.
That night, at dinner, I got the best news of the day! My parents were going to watch a movie and wouldn’t be back until late at night. That gave me plenty of time to execute my plan. My brother was sitting across the table from me. I decided to make a show of tying my hair up into a ponytail, made sure that he was looking at me , and then flexed my arms just a little. It had the desired effect! His eyes looked like they were gonna burst out of their sockets and his mouth was agape.
Coincidentally, my parents had ordered pizza (his favorite) for dinner. This gave me an idea for my next move. I waited until there was only one slice left, knowing full well that he’d be the one to reach out for it. As soon as he did, I did too. This made him look up at me. In the past, I had never gotten the last slice of pizza.  It was understood around the house, that it was his right. As he stared at me, I stared right back at him, just willing him to say something. However, he just cowered back and let me have it. I felt annoyed, since I didn’t even want the pizza all that much. I just wanted him to start an argument. When dinner was over my parents asked me to do the dishes. Without missing a beat, I said “Tom will do it!” Then I looked at him and asked “won’t you? Please?” In my best little girl voice. His expression was so pathetic I would’ve laughed if not for my plan. He looked like he was about to cry. Then, he said (or blabbered) “uhhhh okay”. Ugh! I was so frustrated. Why wouldn’t my brother confront me? It was too much.
As soon as my parents left I went to my room and put on my workout clothes. There was only one way this was going to happen. I decided to workout while he was doing the dishes, to have a good pump and look my best. I did 50 push ups and 20 pull ups in quick succession. Just then I heard him come up the stairs and head to his room. I was still angry and frustrated because my tactics hadn’t worked so I continued to workout for a few more minutes. When I ended my workout, I took a quick look at myself in the mirror. I gotta admit, I looked really good and strong. This gave me just the boost of confidence I needed. I immediately got up and walked to his room. I opened his door (no point knocking now) and went straight in.

Brother

What had just happened?! Lyza had completely dominated me, while showing off her strength at the same time. And this time, there was no one around to help her! She did it all on her own. Did this mean that she knows how much stronger she is than me? Or did she just get carried away? I couldn’t get the image of her abs out of my mind. I gave it everything I had and she didn’t even budge! And while her abs handled my pathetic onslaught, her almighty arms just held us there while her legs reminded me who’s boss. I hate how I did literally everything she asked me to without question. And what was with her telling me to go?  I should’ve said something, but I didn’t because I am afraid of her. I did it because I’d had enough domination for a day. I wonder what she thought of me? I decided then and there to avoid her for as long as possible. I needed to get my mind off of this. A wow raid is what I needed.
With that in mind I went to my room. However, before I got to my desk, I saw my weights lying there. I thought a quick workout might help, if nothing then just to increase my self esteem. Big mistake. I unloaded it to 5 kgs and did my first rep. I immediately began struggling because my arms were still weak from the punches. This again brought back the recent memory of trying to make a dent in those abs and failing miserably. The fact that she forced me into punching her was so humiliating. By the 4th rep I felt like my arm would fall off. After the 6th rep I had to put the weight down, underlining my inferiority against her when it came to strength. So much for my self esteem. I got up to go to my desk but thought that I saw something moving outside my door. I went to check but there was nothing there, must’ve been an illusion. Anyway, I spent the rest of the day playing wow, and unsuccessfully trying to get Lyza out of my mind.
So apparently my parents chose the worst possible night to go out for movies. Spending time alone at home with Lyza is so not what I need right now. I made a mental note to go straight to my room after dinner and not come out until morning. As I sat down Lyza came and sat down in front of me. Throughout dinner, I couldn’t help stealing glances at her, wondering how strong she really is. Not even pizza, my favorite food, was enough to overshadow Lyza’s ridiculous muscles. At one point she decided to tie up her hair and those biceps came into view. I wonder if I’ll ever stop being amazed by them. Not just their sheer size, (which I knew was much bigger than mine) but their shape was so defined. It was a few seconds before I realised that I had been staring with my mouth open. Was it my delusion or did she smile by seeing my reaction? I’ve got to stop overthinking.
Soon we got to the last pizza slice. I reached out,  as usual, to grab it. To my surprise, Lyza also reached out at the same time. This had never happened before! It was my right to get the last slice of pizza. Or at least I thought it was. I looked up to protest but was shocked to see her staring back at me mischievously. Her eyes oozed both confidence, and menace and she smiled as if nothing had happened. Usually, I would have put her in her place right there and then. However I could also see her bare outstretched arm, clearly compared to mine. Her cute baby smile was in sheer contrast with the vascularity in her arm. I didn’t know if she was flexing on purpose, but the difference between our arms was dramatic. While mine was longer, hers was clearly thicker. It looked like two of my forearms could fit inside her one. One of her arms had more musculature than my entire body. I can’t believe I thought I could compete with her at some point. Utterly intimidated, I let the pizza slice go, feeling ashamed of myself. Lyza had humiliated me again, in front of our parents, all the while smiling like a sweet little sister.
Once dinner was done I was ready to rush to the stairs. However, before I could do that I heard Lyza telling my mom that I’ll do the dishes for her. This was unfair as it was her turn. I was about to say as much before she turned towards me and said three words that sent literal chills down my spine. “Won’t you please?” Emphasising on the “please” This “please” reminded me of the other times she said please to me that day and how that had turned out for me. Standing there in a tank top and shorts, her giant legs were clearly visible. I was still sore from being crushed by them the previous day. What was her play? Was she threatening me? God why was she so intent on humiliating me? Or was she genuinely asking? Either way one look at her legs and I knew the answer. It took all my will to say “okay”. I immediately turned away as I couldn’t bear to watch Lyza celebrate her victory. The entire day’s events began circulating in my mind as I did the dishes. It was too much. My little sister was much stronger than me and was using that fact to get me to do stuff for her. I broke down.  I cried right there in the kitchen for about 15 minutes before going up to my room. I lay down on my bed and started wallowing in my misery. I was trapped.  I had no idea about how to get out of this situation. Talking to her might make her mad and I was scared of what she might do to me then. Telling my parents was not an option since I will never be able to live with the humiliation. Working out wouldn’t work either, because I’ll have to be superhuman to catch up to her. I kept thinking and thinking and nothing came to mind. Just then, the door flew open. Standing there, looking absolutely breathtaking in just a sports bra and shorts, dripping with sweat with almost her entire body pumped and on display, was Lyza. “We need to talk.”

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2020, 04:05:34 pm »
Honestly, I hope that assassinua will not be against you continuing his story, because I really like how you do it :)

Offline Aadi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2020, 04:46:49 pm »
Thank you Wissen! It’s obviously not as good as assassinua, but I’m glad you like it!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2020, 06:31:05 pm »
Very, Very good!!!

Offline Aadi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2020, 06:51:13 pm »
Very, Very good!!!
OMG I can’t believe that you like it. I’m such a huge fan of your work! Thank you so much!  :thanks: :rock:

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2020, 07:16:27 pm »
I hope you have the next chapter all lined up! Can't wait to read it!  :woohoo:

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2020, 10:09:54 pm »
Nice Job Aadi!  You don't give yourself enough credit.  That was a fun read.  You should definitely write some more.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline john jonh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2020, 12:50:57 am »
very good! please keep writing
it would be nice if you go with the idea of that Rebecca girl that the brother has a crush on.
like lyza humiliating him in front of her and she being more attracted to the sister muscles than with him

Offline Docta1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2020, 10:32:57 am »
 :wow: loving this story

Offline Aadi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2020, 03:11:56 pm »
Chapter 12
Sister

Entering his room, I saw my brother laying down on his bed. We both knew that I never would’ve entered his room without his permission before this. We both also knew that something had changed between us. Now it was time to get everything out in the open.
Seeing me, he got up into a sitting position. I saw his expression change as he noticed my body. To add to the effect, I tensed up just a little bit. It worked, his eyes bulged in the same way that they had during dinner.
“We need to talk.” I said, almost aggressively.
Before I could finish my sentence, he jumped up and backed into the wall beside his bed. He was literally shivering! He looked like he was about to pee in his pants. It was so funny. I would’ve laughed out loud but I had to make sure I looked intimidating if my plan was to work.
When he didn’t respond, I said calmly
“Get over here.”
Pathetically, almost in a whisper he said,
“Nnnooo I’m okay......... T..Tell me, what do you want?”
This won’t work.  I wanted him to be looking straight at me during our conversation.
Maintaining my gaze at him I slowly lifted up my right arm and flexed it, hard. Then I looked at my risen bicep and then at him, and said
“It wasn’t a request.”
That did the trick. Timidly, my shivering mess of a brother walked over to me slowly, as if something was pulling him towards the wall. It was so comical! He’s 8 years older and quite a bit taller than me yet he was approaching me as if I was predator, ready to pounce.
Finally, he stood in front of me. When he didn’t say anything, I began.
“You and I both know that something’s wrong. You’ve been behaving oddly for quite some time.”
Seeing no reaction from him, I decided to be a bit more provocative. I continued,
“To be frank, you’ve been behaving like a wuss. I tried my best to get you to fight back but you just did as you were told. I didn’t know my ‘big’ brother was such a wimp.”
He looked like he was about to cry. I felt pity for him, but I couldn’t show weakness at this stage.
“So here’s how things are gonna work from now on. You do as I tell you, when I tell you. Plain and simple. And since you’re too much of a sissy to deny me anyway, I don’t think you should have a problem with this arrangement. Unless, of course, you want to object?” I asked menacingly.
He remained silent.
“Thought so.”, I said smiling.
Now for the fun part.
“Now, since you will obviously avoid any kind of physical competition with me, I’ve decided to challenge you., and you have no say in the matter.” I was going to love this.
“We’ll begin with abs punching. First, I want you to punch me as hard as you can and as many times as you want, right in the stomach. And God help you if you hold back. Then, I’ll match you, by punching as many times in your stomach.”
With that, I bent back and flexed my abs hard, and said “Go!” 
Now I knew that this was risky since he probably had stronger arms than me, but my abs were way better, and I was willing to take the chance that they’ll be able to take his onslaught.
With that, I bent back and flexed my abs.
“Go.”
He didn’t move, instead he stood there just staring at my abs. I was confused, so I asked him
“Or would you rather I go first?”
Before I could finish he attacked.  He threw a right, what looked like a haymaker. I closed my eyes expecting pain, instead I barely felt a tap. I opened my eyes and saw him holding his fist in his other hand and rubbing it. He looked proud like he had won some kind of trophy! That made me furious. Why did he throw such a weak punch after I told him specifically to give it all he had? I decided to ignite him.
“Continue you pathetic wuss, didn’t I tell you to give it all you had?”
He punched me again. This time he didn’t stop, he kept going for what I counted was  35 punches. Each punch made me madder and madder at him, because I barely felt anything. When he stopped at 35, I saw him breathing hard. It looked like he was resting his arms. Already furious, this made me see red. Before I could stop myself, I threw a large haymaker with all the power I had, right into his flabby stomach. I felt him fold like paper around my fist. His entire body convulsed. I didn’t know what was happening. I pulled my arm back and he immediately fell to his knees, holding his stomach. It was weird because on his knees he was close to eye level with me. Then, he puked all over the floor. Had I caused that? There was no other explanation. At first I felt scared. Then, I remembered that he was too much of a wimp to stand up for himself, and this is what such wimps deserve.
Throwing all semblance of pity out of my mind, I said,
“Get up you miserable little wimp, I have 34 punches left.”
He looked at me and immediately started crying. Not knowing what to do, I shouted
“GET. UP.”
At this he folded his hands and started pleading.
“Please, please I can’t take any more. I’ll do whatever you want. Just please don’t hurt me more.”
He had a point. At this rate, he would die before I could reach 35 punches. However, he had to be punished for not doing as I said, I was still mad about that.
Instead of physical, I opted for verbal and psychological punishment.
So I said,
“Of course you’ll do anything I say. And right now, I say you need to be punished. Now get up.”
Slowly, trembling, he got up. He looked so weak, I felt like I could do anything to him.
I brought up my fist and before he could move feigned a punch again. His expression was priceless! I couldn’t control myself this time and I burst out laughing. This was so much fun! When I finally stopped I looked at him and said,
“You know what, this is too easy. How about you beg my muscles not to hurt you anymore, and they might take pity on you.” 
With that I flexed my right bicep and nodded towards it.
He immediately started doing as I told him. He said, while addressing my muscle, “Please don’t hurt me anymore. I’m nothing in front of you,  you’re amazing. Please take pity.”
I said “Don’t you wanna feel it and tell it how hard it is? You might make it mad otherwise!”
He started caressing my bicep and said
“oh you’re so hard as rock and strong. Please don’t hurt me anymore.”
This made me feel so powerful, it was an amazing feeling. I felt like he would jump out of the window if I told him to. And this time, I hadn’t even trapped him in anyway! He was just too scared of me. I didn’t want it to end.
I said “how about you kiss it, until it tells you to stop”
He was reluctant so I flexed a little bit harder.
He started showering my bicep with kisses. I felt tingly all over my body.
Soon, it got boring, so I trapped his head in a headlock, flexed hard and then threw him to the ground.
“That was my bicep’s way of telling you to stop. I feel my abs getting mad. Don’t you think they deserve some love too?”
From his position on the ground he started kissing my abs, one at a time. I was still sweaty from my workout, so I had another idea.
“Lick the sweat off my abs” I commanded.
He needed no prompting. As soon as I said it, he got to work.  Soon, he had wiped my abs clean.
It was time to end it. I said,
“My legs feel left out, they’re gonna have fun now.”
Before he could do anything, I grabbed his head by the hair and shoved it between my thighs. Then, I started flexing them, hard. Nothing could beat the feeling of crushing him between my legs. I didn’t hold back, and let him have it. That’ll teach him for not doing as I said.
It was so easy too. I could feel him struggling, but there was nothing he could do to escape. He kept feebly slapping my thighs, as if that was gonna hurt.
After about 15 seconds, he stopped struggling. I couldn’t believe I had knocked him out! I let him go, but I still had a bunch of adrenaline left. I couldn’t let it waste away. So I decided to try something. I grabbed his limp body by the neck with one hand and lifted him. However I was so short that my outstretched arm couldn’t get him off the ground. So, I dragged him towards the bed, and stood up on it. Now I had sufficient height. I tried again, and this time I did it! I couldn’t believe it. I lifted my older brother up with one hand without any help! I was delighted. I started slapping his face left and right and shouted “WAKE UP YOU WUSS”.
By the time he regained consciousness you could see red prints of my palms on both his cheeks. He looked so funny hanging there. It took him a few seconds to realise his position.  He immediately began struggling. Not wanting him to succeed, I quickly threw him towards the wall. He crashed into it and fell on the ground. As I walked towards him, he curled up into a ball and started crying again. I said,
“Don’t worry i wont hurt you more. Today, at least. Now I want you to clean yourself up, and then clean the puke off the floor. I don’t want mom and dad finding out and worrying unnecessarily.
Then, I want you to turn off the lights and go to bed. You’re not allowed to leave your room for the rest of the night, even if you want to pee. You’re not allowed to text while in bed. I’m going to go watch TV.”
Before leaving the room, I turned around and said, (the way he cringed at seeing me turn around was delightful)
“Oh I almost forgot. Call Rebecca and tell her to cancel tomorrow’s visit. I have a day full of fun activities planned for the both of us and I don’t want any disturbance. Tomorrow, I’m going to make sure you try your hardest against me, because if you don’t, I’m gonna beat you up to an inch of your life.”
Then I smiled and said, “Sweet dreams, big brother.”, emphasising on “big”.

While I lay on the couch watch TV, I couldn’t believe how well that had gone!
I basically beat up my older brother all by myself. And all it really took was just one punch! I wonder what I could do to him if I really tried. Tomorrow’s going to be so much fun!

Brother

She was making a habit out of entering my room without knocking. I was going to have to talk to her about this kind of behaviour, maybe reach a compromise. I was about to say as much until I saw her and the words died in my mouth.
Seeing Lyza standing there, clearly back from another workout (how much did she workout), in extremely revealing clothing, I couldn’t help but feel inferior. Starting from below, her rock hard diamond shaped calves jutted out of her body. Moving upwards, even from a distance, it was almost unbelievable how thick and defined her thighs were. I had no doubt that nothing could survive in there. Of course the memory of her threatening me with them was still fresh in my mind. Moving up, were those abs. 8 slabs of our brick that I had tried and tried to dent but couldn’t. They looked so majestic, moving in and out with her heavy breathing, and glistening with sweat. Her arms, even hanging by her side, oozed power. I remembered sitting next to her while she compared her Insta**** picture with her actual arm. Finally, I reached her cute 9 year old face, unbelievably unchanged on that body. But...wait a minute, there was something strange. Was she mad at me? She looked like she was angry. Why though? I did exactly as she asked, didn’t I? Even the thought of her being angry, while seeing her standing there looking like she could kill me if she wanted to, and seemed ready to, scared me to my core. I don’t think I’d ever been that scared in my entire life.  I mentally reassured myself that she couldn’t be mad, I did nothing to oppose her!
“We need to talk.” she said, almost shouted, angrily.
Instinctively, almost involuntarily, that statement made me jump out of my bed and back into the wall. I wanted to run away but I couldn’t because she was standing at the door. I was afraid to go close to her. There was now no doubt in my mind now that she was annoyed with me. That, combined with the sight of her body, was enough to scare me shitless. I was almost certain that I wasn’t going to survive.  I started shaking uncontrollably. All the while she maintained her steely gaze on me, almost salivating at the expense of my fear.  Finally she spoke up,
“Get over here.”
Right, like that was going to happen! I couldn’t think of a single thing in the world that would make me go even a step closer to my monster of a sister.  I voiced my objection, but in my current state it came out as more of a blabbering whisper.
In response she maintained her ice cold stare. I felt like she was trying to penetrate my soul with those eyes. Then slowly, almost teasingly, she flexed her baseball sized rock of a bicep. I gotta admit I got almost hysterical with fear. If her arm was scary when hanging by her side, now it looked enough to break every bone in my body. Then, maintaining her flex, she said the words that might have been a turning point in our relationship.
“It wasn’t a request.”
There, she admitted that she was ordering me around. Now was my chance to say something, anything, to stop her. However, that muscle was still prominently in view. And the harsh truth was, there was no way for me to escape. If she decided to come to me, There would be nowhere left to go for me. Plus, I ran the risk of making her madder than she already was. I decided that the safest thing to do in this scenario would be to just do as she says and she might just leave me alone once she’s done talking.  Gradually, taking small steps, I made my way to her. Standing there, her muscular frame created an aura of strength and power and it was honestly hard for me to get closer to her. When I was finally in front of her, I just stood there waiting for her to say something.
She said that something’s been wrong and we both know it.
I just stood there blankly. Honestly, standing in front of her, with full view of her insane body, I felt inadequate. I just couldn’t stop staring at her and, at the same, I was terrified of offending her.
She continued,
“To be frank, you’ve been behaving like a wuss. I tried my best to get you to fight back but you just did as you were told. I didn’t know my ‘big’ brother was such a wimp.”
She said ‘big’ like it was ironic. Moreover she called me wuss and a wimp! A few weeks ago she wouldn’t have dared to speak to me in that kind of language, let alone call me something like it. I felt so ashamed of myself. She was 8 years younger than me for crying out loud! How could she? I wanted to say something to her, make her behave herself, but the sight in front of my eyes had rendered me incapable of speech. Right now, surviving the night was my top priority.
As if sensing my inability to respond, she continued,
“So here’s how things are gonna work from now on. You do as I tell you, when I tell you. Plain and simple. And since you’re too much of a sissy to deny me anyway, I don’t think you should have a problem with this arrangement. Unless, you want to object?”
There it was, she was basically challenging me to stand up to her. She literally was saying that she was going to take over my life and asking me if I was okay with it. Plus she added “sissy” to the mix. Of course I wasn’t okay with my sister controlling me. The problem was, standing in front of me wasn’t a little sister, it was a pumped up musclebound tank that could destroy me without breaking a sweat. I did what anyone in my position would’ve done, I remained silent.
“Though so.”, she said.
Suddenly she seemed to come out of her angry state. She looked elated almost, and mischievous. Problem was, this look scared me almost as much as her angry stare.
Then, she said,
“Now, since you will obviously avoid any kind of physical competition with me, I’ve decided to challenge you., and you have no say in the matter.”
I wondered what she wanted me to do. It was clear to me that any physical confrontation against Lyza was obviously not gonna go my way. However, as she made abundantly clear, I had no say in the matter. She continued speaking,

“We’ll begin with abs punching. First, I want you to punch me as hard as you can and as many times as you want, right in the stomach. And God help you if you hold back. Then, I’ll match you, by punching as many times in your stomach.”

She couldn’t be serious. Was this some sort of a joke to her? Or did she not know her own strength? I remembered how long she could hold herself on that bar without tiring. Her arms had insane strength, just like the rest of her body. Is this how she planned on finishing me? But then why would she give me the chance to hit her first? Of course in the past I hadn’t had any luck against her abs. This time though, I’d have all the leverage I need. This could be my opportunity for a revenge! Maybe with a well placed punch I can make her understand that I was still the older brother and that this charade was going to end. To be honest I was angry at her. Who does she think she is to boss me around? Just because she got a few muscles doesn’t mean she holds power over me? Plus she was giving me the opportunity on a plate!
Just then, she arched her back and flexed her abs.
I gotta be honest, I gulped, hard. If her abs looked like rock before now they looked like a sculpted stonework, like one of those Greek statues. I couldn’t stop staring at them, they were mesmerising. It shouldn’t be allowed for little kids to have such abs! Her show just made me angrier. What was the point of this? her unflexed abs were hard enough. Was she doing this to tease me? Was this another one of her ways to push my buttons? When did she learn to do that so effectively?
Maybe I took too much time gawking at her abs, because she asked
“would you rather I do it first?”
That did it. I had firsthand experience of her arm strength and had no intention of getting punched by her. My only option was to punch her hard and make her see reason. At that moment I forgot she was my little sister and just thought of her as a formidable opponent. Half out of anger for her treating me the way she had been, half out of fear and desperation of not letting her hit me, I twisted my body and punched her as hard as I could, right into the gut.
My arm stopped dead on striking her abs. It was literally like hitting a brick wall! Then I felt the pain. It was nothing like anything I had ever felt. It was as if the bones in my hand were subjected to hot lava. I started rubbing my injured hand with the other one. Then I looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed. Yes! I finally felt some semblance of satisfaction. If my punch was able to hurt her then the pain in my hand was well worth it.
Then, she opened her eyes. That was weird. She didn’t look like she was in pain. Instead, she looked like she was annoyed, angry almost. As I was trying to make sense of it, she said,

“Continue you pathetic wuss, didn’t I tell you to give it all you had?”

What the hell did she mean? I did give it all I had. That was the hardest I have ever punched anyone. Also what’s with her calling me “wuss”? That was it. I let loose. I didn’t care if she was my sister, she needed to be taught a lesson. Ignoring the pain in my hand, I continued hitting her with all the power I could muster. Soon,(after 35 punches as I later found out), the pain in my hand got unbearable and I had to stop. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t been able to make a dent in her abs, let alone budge her. I was rubbing my arms until I saw her face. It was terrifying. She was the angriest I had ever seen her. Her look filled me with dread about what was to come. Seriously, she looked poised to kill me and had tools to do so. I barely had the time to tense my stomach before, lightning  fast, she twisted her body and threw a punch into my gut.
Her fist tore through whatever defences my stomach was able to muster like clay. I couldn’t believe a human being was capable of punching this hard! I actually felt my legs leave the ground for a moment as my entire body folded around her fist. There was a pause before the pain hit. It felt like she had injected hot oil into my abdomen. I could tell that her fist was the only thing holding me in place.
As soon as  she retracted it I fell to my knees. Immediately, I started feeling queasy and before you know it I vomited out the night’s pizza all over my bedroom’s floor. I couldn’t believe this was the effect of one of her punches. I was seriously worried that I wouldn’t be able to survive another one of those. I could already feel a bruise forming from the first one. That’s when she spoke,

“Get up you miserable little wimp, I have 34 punches left.”

34? She must be kidding. On my knees, I was at eye level with her. I looked straight into her beautiful eyes for any sign of humour or pity. Instead, I saw cold, harsh spitefulness.
Seeing that look, I broke down. It was too much for me to handle. Why was she doing this to me? I had never been a specially bad brother to her. Couldn’t she see how much pain I was in? When did she become so mean? She could see that I was miserable, she said so herself. Couldn’t she just let me be?

“GET. UP.”  She shouted. How could such a sweet voice fill me with so much apprehension? I literally got chills throughout my body. I couldn’t risk making her angrier. One angry punch from her and I was basically out of commission. My only option was to beg her for mercy. I folded my hands and told her I’d do anything she wants me to do, just as long as she stopped hurting me. It was so demeaning. I had basically just given up any shred of self respect I had left by pleading to my younger sister to stop beating me up. At this she said, that I deserved to be punished and asked me to get up again.
Why did I deserve to be punished? Didn’t I do exactly as she asked? What was she talking about? I wanted to ask her this but I was afraid of making her madder. The thought of another punch caused me to tremble. I decided that the only option I had left was to do as she said and she might just take pity on me.
It took all my strength to get up. My core felt like it was on fire. Before I could ask her to see reason, she twisted her body and lashed out that deadly fist again. I closed my eyes and expected the pain. It never came. When I opened my eyes I saw her outstretched arm, with her fist stopped just before it hit my stomach. I couldn’t believe she could move it so fast and stop it at will. Her fists were like weapons with unlimited Ammo. A wave of relief washed over me. Then I looked at her face. She looked like she was hysterical with glee! I realised how ridiculously frightened I must’ve looked to her. She held her stomach and started laughing. Even laughing her muscles looked threatening, as they twitched and hardened with every movement. I felt so humiliated. I just wanted it to end.
After about 2 minutes she stopped laughing. Then she said,

“You know what, this is too easy. How about you beg my muscles not to hurt you anymore, and they might take pity on you.” 
Then, she flexed her right bicep in front of my face and signalled towards it.
It was a weird request, but at this point I would’ve done literally anything she told me to. Plus, flexed in all its glory, her bicep did deserve to be praised. I obliged and addressed the bicep.
Then she asked me to feel it and tell it how hard it is.
I did this without second thought. However, this was the first time I had really caressed her muscles, and I was surprised by their hardness. There was a clear split between her biceps and triceps and you could actually see a vein running through it. It was mesmerising, it looked like it could fit two of my arms.
Suddenly, she asked me to kiss it.
Now this was appalling as she was my little sister and it would be gross. Suddenly I felt her bicep harden right under my hands.  I didn’t know it could get any harder! Fearing the worst, I got to work. Kissing her bicep was weird, and she was still sweaty from her workout. However, somehow, she still smelled incredible and strong. The pungent smell was making it a little hard to breathe, but I managed to continue kissing her bicep for about a minute. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she grabbed me in a headlock. I could feel my neck getting crushed by her bicep and I couldn’t breathe. Then, she roughly shoved me to the ground.
She said that that was her biceps’s way of stopping me. I wondered if my misery was some sort of game for her.
In my position, I was eye level with her abs. Even as she breathed in and out I was completely engrossed by their movement. She asked me lick them. Not stopping to think about it, I got to work. Her sweat tasted sour and salty. I almost gagged, but feared that that would just make her mad. I really showed dedication while licking her abs, cleaning all the mountains and ridges thoroughly with my tongue, thinking that she might be pleased. Instead, she grabbed my hair and said that her legs wanted to have fun. Before I could say or do anything she shoved my head between her thighs in a reverse headscissors. She instantly started squeezing at maximum pressure. It felt like my skull was being flattened under a hydraulic press. The air supply to my brain got cut and I feared I was going to die. I slapped her thighs as hard as I could but they felt like thick steel cables, which wasn’t far from the truth. If anything, my palm stung from the effort. I tried pulling them apart but obviously my arms were no match for her mammoth legs. I swear I felt her thighs closing in before I passed out.
When I woke up my head throbbed with pain in the after match of my head scissors. My first thought was that I was in heaven and that’s why I was flying. Then suddenly a slap got me in the real world. I quickly became aware of my situation. Lyza was standing on my bed and holding me above the ground by the neck, with just one hand! How strong was she? With the other hand she was continuously slapping me on both cheeks, which were both stinging. There was also a ringing in my ears as a result of those slaps. I tried to move and remove her hand from my throat. Seeing this, she threw my entire body, like a sack of patatoes! My back hit the wall and I feared something was broken. Then I fell to the floor. She stepped down from the bed and started coming towards me. I couldn’t take it. I started crying again. If she wanted me dead, why couldn’t she be done with it? It’d be better than whatever she was doing to me. Hadn’t I had enough? My entire body had taken damage in one way or the other. What else could she possibly do? Standing over me, she said

“Don’t worry i won’t hurt you more. Today, at least. Now I want you to clean yourself up, and then clean the puke off the floor. I don’t want mom and dad finding out and worrying unnecessarily.
Then, I want you to turn off the lights and go to bed. You’re not allowed to leave your room for the rest of the night, even if you want to pee. You’re not allowed to text while in bed. I’m going to go watch TV.”

My first thought was relief. Finally it was over, at least for today.  The second was embarrassment at the brash nature with which she was ordering me. I can’t believe my little sister was sending me to bed. Ironically, the room which was supposed to be my solace, the room which I had vowed just hours before not to leave, had now been turned into my prison by Lyza.

Before she left the room she turned around. This movement made me cringe. She must’ve noticed my reaction because it made her smile.
Then she said,

“Oh I almost forgot. Call Rebecca and tell her to cancel tomorrow’s visit. I have a day full of fun activities planned for the both of us and I don’t want any disturbance. Tomorrow, I’m going to make sure you try your hardest against me, because if you don’t, I’m gonna beat you up to within an inch of your life.”

This filled me with dread. Not her order about Rebecca, that had already been on my to do list. I couldn’t let her see me with Lyza and I couldn’t ask Lyza to leave the house. No what scared me was her threat.  What was she talking about when she said “fun activities”? What else does she have in store for me?  And I did try my hardest against her! What more does she want from me? The one thing I didn’t doubt was her threat about beating the life out of me, she was more than capable of doing that. How was I to continue living like this? I still have two years of high school left. I will leave the house first thing in the morning tomorrow, and think about a more permanent plan during the day. 
Then, she said “Sweet dreams, Big brother”. I hate how she says Big.

I waited until I couldn’t hear Lyza’s footsteps, before starting the gruelling process of getting up. Everything hurt. My body felt like it had been put through an industrial mixer.  I was sure a couple of my ribs were broken from my crash into the wall. With a lot of effort, I was able to stand up. My stomach still hurt a lot from her punch.
I went to the mirror to take account of myself. My eyes were puffy from all the crying and there were red handprints on both my cheeks. Those hands were so small, how were they able to dish out so much damage?
Although my head still throbbed from her crushing me, there appeared to be no lasting damage to my skull. It was a wonder that she hadn’t drawn any blood.
There were finger marks on my neck where she had held me before giving me the choke slam.
I lifted up my T-shirt. There was a huge black-blue bruise where she had hit me with clear indentations of her fist at the point of impact. I was sure my gut couldn’t survive another one of those killer punches.
Suddenly I remembered her orders. I think it was the fight or flight response of my body that made me ignore all the injury and focus on the task at hand. Fearing that she might come and check, I quickly washed up. Then, I took care of Rebecca by making up some bullshit excuse about being sick. Thankfully she understood. Then I got a mop and removed all the vomit stains from my floor. Soon there was no more visible proof of the massacre that had taken place in that room. Being done with it, I immediately turned off the lights and got on my bed. However, as expected, I couldn’t sleep. Partly because the day’s events kept looming in my mind and partly, because I really had to pee but Lyza had forbidden me from doing so. I soon heard my parents return. I heard Lyza come up the stairs and go into her room. I really had to pee but I didn’t dare move. I couldn’t stop thinking about the sight of her biceps and abs up close. I couldn’t get the image of her face out of my mind when she had held me, with one hand, hanging midair. I couldn’t get that venomous smile out of mind. At 3 am, by sheer exhaustion I fell asleep. Needless to say it wasn’t a pleasant sleep. Instead, it was full of nightmares. I don’t have to tell you the topic of my nightmares. I can, however tell you, that that night, after God knows how many years, I wet my bed.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2020, 06:54:23 pm »
It seems like you've increased the pace, but I'm absolutely loving this continuation! Really great work!  :rock:

Hope you don't stop!

Offline Aadi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2020, 07:22:26 pm »
It seems like you've increased the pace, but I'm absolutely loving this continuation! Really great work!  :rock:

Hope you don't stop!

Oh, after another chapter of deliberate teasing, I thought that it was high time for Lyza to confront one on one Tom. Don’t worry, there’s still a lot of story to tell, as long as people want it. However, if you liked it, K+ will be really appreciated!

Offline john jonh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2020, 07:52:04 pm »
great continuation. really enjoyed.
i think its time for lyza finaly see her brother shirtless and in shorts... do some muscle comparison maybe. love how she still didn't realize that he punched as hard as he could.
do you pretend to use that rebecca girl?

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2020, 08:28:32 pm »
Final, a moment of terms, now comes escalation. Let's see how things fold out. Keep it up.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Skinny brother

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View