Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
472883 Posts in 61060 Topics by 30009 Members - Latest Member: Leaves_Ericksun February 18, 2020, 10:38:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2020 New York Pro
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2020 New York Pro  (Read 9242 times)

Offline posecrab

• Activity:
    10%
2020 New York Pro
« on: September 13, 2019, 12:58:14 am »
I have heard that women's physique is coming back to the 2020 New York Pro. I am still hoping they will bring back bodybuilding too but I would not hold my breath.

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 2020 New York Pro
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 09:59:34 am »
Bodybuilding will only come back if physique competitors switch categories. Rarely will someone join in bodybuilding, since there are more chances
with physique.
My suggestion would be that the categories should be stepping stones for categories. You could enter either bikini, figure, physique or bodybuilding. Then when you win enough bikini, your next stepping stone would be figure, and then all the way up to bodybuilding.

Offline Iron Maiden

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 07:32:34 pm »
I wish they had IFBB Pro shows or Wings of Strength shows in Washington D.C or Northern Virginia area. They always have it in southeast Virginia(Norfolk).

Offline posecrab

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 03:01:56 am »
Lends Muarry’s Show is in Virginia

Offline timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 07:52:22 am »
Bodybuilding will only come back if physique competitors switch categories. Rarely will someone join in bodybuilding, since there are more chances
with physique.
My suggestion would be that the categories should be stepping stones for categories. You could enter either bikini, figure, physique or bodybuilding. Then when you win enough bikini, your next stepping stone would be figure, and then all the way up to bodybuilding.

Yup, that' is how it has worked since  Figure was introduced, so athletes have a starting point. When Figure got too big, Bikini was introduced. Now FBB is becoming more popular again, I am sure we will see a few more Physique athletes want to give FBB a go.

Offline posecrab

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 01:11:17 am »
I can see a lot of physique girls crossing over to either lightweight or middleweight bodybuilding.

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 12:47:18 am »
I hope they bring back both physique and women's body building. Frankly, it's always been confusing to me how an event that has Bev Francis associated with it would allow the most muscular women to be excluded. Has she ever given an interview about that?

Offline posecrab

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2019, 05:07:07 pm »
If female bodybuilding is coming back to the Olympia next year, I think it will trickle down to the other major shows like the Arnolds, Europas, and among others.

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2019, 07:21:52 pm »
If female bodybuilding is coming back to the Olympia next year, I think it will trickle down to the other major shows like the Arnolds, Europas, and among others.

I don't think it be back at the Arnold's or the Europa.

Offline posecrab

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2019, 01:13:56 am »
Not if The Wings Of Strength has already signed on for Europa and Arnold Sports Festival. I hope they did.

Offline luis3iguel

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2019, 10:57:35 pm »
The NEXT Year WOS have a three new competition in April have 2 one of then is a Pro AM that  give more chances for new fbb to be a pro like Chicago and Romania

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2019, 09:22:04 pm »
With Wings of Strength now sponsoring the New York Pro, does that mean that the show will now have women's bodybuilding again? I would assume so, but have we seen any official (or unofficial) confirmation?

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2019, 04:29:55 am »
The NEXT Year WOS have a three new competition in April have 2 one of then is a Pro AM that  give more chances for new fbb to be a pro like Chicago and Romania
Lenda Murray is sponsoring a new show in Savannah, Georgia.

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2020, 08:59:04 pm »
With Wings of Strength now sponsoring the New York Pro, does that mean that the show will now have women's bodybuilding again? I would assume so, but have we seen any official (or unofficial) confirmation?

Wings of Strength officially confirmed it today on social media that women's body building is returning to the New York Pro after a 10 year hiatus!

Offline rigoberto

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2020, 10:16:31 am »

Wings of Strength officially confirmed it today on social media that women's body building is returning to the New York Pro after a 10 year hiatus!

Fantastic news.   :bravo:    :thanks:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2020 New York Pro

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View