Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
480688 Posts in 61712 Topics by 30012 Members - Latest Member: Jojohunx March 31, 2020, 07:27:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2020 New York Pro
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2020 New York Pro  (Read 10580 times)

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: 2020 New York Pro
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2020, 08:00:35 pm »
I thought it was Women's Physique not bodybuilding.

From the Wings of Strength IG Account on January 12:

"This was the top 3 at the 2010 New York Pro, last edition of the show that featured the women bodybuilding class:
1. Cathy LeFrancois
2. Sheila Bleck
3. Heather Foster
Now with the return of the class at the #NewYorkPro in 2020, who would you think the crown will go to? Who’s gonna take home the 2020 Ms Olympia Qualification?"

I would hope that they are bringing back both bodybuilding AND women's physique, but I haven't seen anything posted about physique yet.

luis3iguel

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2020, 02:52:44 pm »
I thought it was Women's Physique not bodybuilding.

From the Wings of Strength IG Account on January 12:

"This was the top 3 at the 2010 New York Pro, last edition of the show that featured the women bodybuilding class:
1. Cathy LeFrancois
2. Sheila Bleck
3. Heather Foster
Now with the return of the class at the #NewYorkPro in 2020, who would you think the crown will go to? Who’s gonna take home the 2020 Ms Olympia Qualification?"

I would hope that they are bringing back both bodybuilding AND women's physique, but I haven't seen anything posted about physique yet.
In that listo maybe Will be Sheila Bleck Cathy LeFrancois i think she is retired.

Offline posecrab

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2020, 11:39:25 pm »
I will be there.

Offline CookyMonzta

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2020, 07:34:07 am »
The NEXT Year WOS have a three new competition in April have 2 one of then is a Pro AM that  give more chances for new fbb to be a pro like Chicago and Romania
Lenda Murray is sponsoring a new show in Savannah, Georgia.
Looks like she's all in to save women's BB one show at a time.  Hope she has very good backers.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2020, 10:00:25 pm »

Lenda Murray is sponsoring a new show in Savannah, Georgia.
Looks like she's all in to save women's BB one show at a time.  Hope she has very good backers.

Yeah, big props to Lenda.

I was really disappointed in Betty Pariso after she retired from competition that she didn't do anything to promote more FBB shows. She and her husband promoted a number of shows but none of them included FBB, which was really disappointing because she was a long time competitor.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2020, 08:42:11 am »
Can't forget Bev Francis stabbed fbbing in tha back. She dropped fbbing from NY Pro and then dropped physique. The story goes after the last time Betty had fbbing at the Europa she bad mouthed the women.

That’s hard to figure.

She is probably still upset about not winning the Olympia in 1991.

Online FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2020, 07:25:24 pm »
I was really disappointed in Betty Pariso after she retired from competition that she didn't do anything to promote more FBB shows. She and her husband promoted a number of shows but none of them included FBB, which was really disappointing because she was a long time competitor.

That's such a bulljive statement, man. Ed & Betty Pariso promoted women's pro bodybuilding shows and attempted to promote more, but ultimately did not receive enough financial support from fans and sponsors.  Throwing shade on Betty Pariso because she didn't try to go broke for a "show" is unfair.  You're entitled to your opinion, but you can't say that they didn't try.  That's not honest. 
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2020, 04:39:55 am »
Looks like Margie Marvelous will be competing at the NY pro. She announced on IG today that she's 14 weeks out from that show. 

Offline posecrab

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2020, 02:49:08 am »
Who knows maybe Jake Wood will buyout Europas too and restablish female bodybuilding.

luis3iguel

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2020, 11:25:50 pm »
Looks like Margie Marvelous will be competing at the NY pro. She announced on IG today that she's 14 weeks out from that show.
She said in her Inst@gram she compite in Savhana in April.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2020 New York Pro

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View