Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581960 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 23, 2024, 06:31:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tara Silzer aka Big Tinah
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tara Silzer aka Big Tinah  (Read 42189 times)

xyhg2001

Re: Big Tinah-Tampa
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2010, 06:52:27 pm »
Tampa really, or Vancouver? Is she based in Vancouver and was travelling?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2010, 06:52:27 pm »

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2010, 08:13:04 pm »
Tampa really, or Vancouver? Is she based in Vancouver and was travelling?

I'm pretty sure she is based in Vancouver, although I think she mentioned that she was going to move. She is coming to my area later this month. I saw her once. Nice time but a bit out of my price range to do often so I won't see her this time.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

vonrouge

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2010, 08:44:34 pm »
now you know
&
knowing is half the battle,....G.I.JOOOOOOOOOE

lawdj78

Big Tinah - recent reviews?
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2011, 09:47:42 pm »
Big Tinah will be headed my way soon. Anyone care to give me the 411 who has seen her recently? She certainly seems to pack a lot of weight on that 5'5 frame and seems dense but not cut at all. The booty and DDDs look mighty fine too. Trying to decide between BigTinah and DeltsDiva. Help!  Haha.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Big Tinah - recent reviews?
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2011, 10:06:19 pm »
i saw her about a year ago- so probably don't qualify but she was a little soft then, but definitely big- overall nice and good time would recommend- she used to have facebook page with more recent pics also

Offline dmott

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2011, 01:56:17 am »
I sessioned with her in May. She was very well defined and cut, as she was a few weeks removed from a competition. It was a great session. She is very attractive, sensual, and fun. She is very strong and has great curves. Her DDDs are sooooo lovely. She is also very friendly, great to talk to after the session. I highly recommend.

lawdj78

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2011, 04:22:45 am »
Thanks for the reviews so far.  She says she will be off-season--- 190lbs (huge considering her height!).  I am a breast man myself, so I can only imagine how those DDD's would look.  What do you mean by sensual?  Any further elaboration?  Topless? Nude? 

liftcarryfan

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2011, 04:23:51 am »
HOT, STRONG, CURVY, THICK, NICE, SWEET, SEXY, FEMINIM... 

TheWizard

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2011, 04:26:23 am »
Thanks for the reviews so far.  She says she will be off-season--- 190lbs (huge considering her height!).  I am a breast man myself, so I can only imagine how those DDD's would look.  What do you mean by sensual?  Any further elaboration?  Topless? Nude? 
Topless?  Nude?  Lol.  Uhhh, how about you just inquire from her about FS.  If you come across as a sane and good guy, you will be rewarded.

Offline dmott

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2011, 04:27:53 am »
The session was topless and later nude, DATY and hj/bj combination. I wasn't interested in fs, but I suspect it was available if I wanted it. Big Tinah is very sexy and was committed to providing a great session.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2011, 05:25:47 am »
I also saw her a few months back when she was off season. She is everything they say she is. pretty eyes too

Only bad part is, she is a bit more expensive then the going rate. I would see her again if I had the extra $$$ laying around but you can find other women who will do the same thing she does for less.

If you have the extra money, go see her :)
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2011, 08:04:52 pm »
topless or nude not a problem- I think if I recall correctly she like others has different charges- bikini might have been 300 and nude might have been 400 or something in that range

lawdj78

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2011, 08:19:17 pm »
Yea she is saying 400 hour and 700 for 2hrs

Offline bigbrownsuga

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2011, 05:39:28 am »
She is F/S all the way just don't be afraid to ask!
User is currently banned [View]

TheWizard

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2011, 12:23:59 am »
She is F/S all the way just don't be afraid to ask!

I can't remember what she calls it, but when you are in the session and "getting busy", she offers 2 crazy types of blowjobs:

1)-while standing up, she will hold you upside down bear hugging you and will blow you.
2)-she puts you on her shoulders but reverse (your legs are hanging over her shoulders/back and your crotch is in your face) and she will blow you.

If she is in her offseason, she is 190-200lbs, but is very solid, and VERY strong.  I think her bi's are 16+, thighs 27 or 28 inches, and calves 17 or so, or some crazy number like that.

Of course, it also depends on how big (weight-wise) of a guy you are, but ask her to try it anyways.

This here is what she looks like in the offseason:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxDCMERyGw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD33U8pkfBs&feature=&p=D7FB5304EA475822&index=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1iCCwH5xFk

Have fun!  ;D

On a side note, I am not sure if anyone else has noticed, but her face has significantly changed over the past year.  It is quite obvious she is juicing.  She needs to change the type, dosage, or something because if she doesn't, her face is going to look like shit in a couple of years.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tara Silzer aka Big Tinah

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View