gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
467612 Posts in 59335 Topics by 30065 Members - Latest Member: Wall October 17, 2019, 06:19:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athletes looking for a sponsor  |  My sponsorship experience
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My sponsorship experience  (Read 345 times)

Offline Tmark

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My sponsorship experience
« on: August 28, 2019, 05:18:15 am »
***This is somewhat of a repost. The last version was a garbled mess and went further than intended. But it’s selfish of me to not allow others to benefit from my experience. Please be careful and make sure your sponsee is worthy of your support***

I once gave light to an athlete’s vision through a generous, no-strings sponsorship. Unfortunately, she took advantage of my generosity to commit fraud.

After securing her contract, she asked me for extra funds so she could stop doing sessions, sharing deeply disturbing personal info to do so. But then, while I was coming to terms with what she shared, she “suddenly” had a problem with my emotional support and cut me off, defaulting on our contract.

Then she returned to sessions, including from hotel rooms I paid for in support of her contest needs, and threatened my livelihood when I tried to appeal to her integrity and bring her to account. To this day I have no idea what the rest of the funds were spent on.

Hard to believe I once thought she was special or deserving of my support. Her actions diminished her achievement and painted her in an ugly light. Fraud is common, but integrity is rare - I did not find it here. Fortunately, I have since found someone far more deserving, honest and humble.

“Work with integrity, with good intentions, be honest when you are wrong or when you’ve made mistakes because failure is part of the process of success.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athletes looking for a sponsor  |  My sponsorship experience

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View