gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
467230 Posts in 59313 Topics by 30064 Members - Latest Member: elrond October 15, 2019, 09:23:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A for Finding The Right Sessionette  |  Mistress Treasure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mistress Treasure  (Read 747 times)

Offline FBBMuscleAdmirer2000

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Mistress Treasure
« on: August 24, 2019, 10:58:01 pm »
Has anyone seen Mistress Treasure lately (in 2019)?
Have only seen one recent review of her on another site and that was not good.
Review claimed that MT was "rude and unprofessional..."
Reviews of MT that are good I've seen are 2+ years old and I know that people can change.
So anyone that seen MT within the last year would be helpful.
Considering seeing her but wonder how she is NOW.
Thank you for any input.

• Activity:
    26.67%
Re: Mistress Treasure
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 12:23:58 pm »
M.T. still do sessions I figure since she's still on sessiongirls website.
Any feedback on her  of those who seen her in last year or two be helpful.
Considering seeing her when I travel to Dallas next month.

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 01:41:19 am »
Ok. so NO ONE has any experience with M.T.?!! 280 views B UT no comments   :what:

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 04:30:52 pm »
Ok. so NO ONE has any experience with M.T.?!! 280 views B UT no comments   :what:

Make that 281.

Would you prefer someone to comment when they saw her longer than a year ago? I will, just in case. I didn't like her.

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 05:20:10 pm »

Apparently, the 280 people who saw this thread didn't see her in 2019. You've been member long enough to know that most members are not shy about discussing a session they had. Otherwise, rely on any reviews. People don't change that drastically. If she was a rude bitch in 2017, the chances are excellent she's still a rude bitch in 2019.

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 09:13:28 pm »

Apparently, the 280 people who saw this thread didn't see her in 2019. You've been member long enough to know that most members are not shy about discussing a session they had. Otherwise, rely on any reviews. People don't change that drastically. If she was a rude bitch in 2017, the chances are excellent she's still a rude bitch in 2019.
Old Surehand; I tend to agree with you that "most members are not shy about discussing a session they had."
Though I have seen people (friends of mine) that have changed over time.
If I see a review of a fbb that's 4-6 years old with another in the last year; if they contradict I would certainly take the one more recent as being the accurate one.
Again I base this whole thing about how old reviews are based on personal experience with people around me.
As for Mistress Treasure, I actually have not decided if I should arrange to see her yet or not....

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2019, 01:50:51 pm »
Have you contacted M.T. about meeting? You have so little to go due to no recent reviews, you might get a better feel of what session would be like from a little back and forth with M.T.

Old Surehand; I tend to agree with you that "most members are not shy about discussing a session they had."
Though I have seen people (friends of mine) that have changed over time.
If I see a review of a fbb that's 4-6 years old with another in the last year; if they contradict I would certainly take the one more recent as being the accurate one.
Again I base this whole thing about how old reviews are based on personal experience with people around me.
As for Mistress Treasure, I actually have not decided if I should arrange to see her yet or not....

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2019, 05:34:42 pm »
First time I met her many years ago, she was much smaller and it was enjoyable. Then she got seriously into bodybuilding and got her Pro Card...hmmmm!!!   And although it's been at least 3 or 4 years ago since I last saw her, for what it's worth that was it for me and I'm guessing she hasn't changed.   When I walked in the door she grabbed me, threw me on the bed and with a grapevine put her forearm on my throat and said she was going to kill me!  Well, obviously she didn't, but man, I really felt like she would have loved to have done it.

Know quite a few ladies to whom I shared this little scenario and they did not seem surprised, but if you're into "beatdowns' maybe she's for you...just not my cup of tea!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A for Finding The Right Sessionette  |  Mistress Treasure

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View