⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Debbie Muggli

Started by kbdada, August 17, 2009, 10:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OdoHerr


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
     
OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ginny333

Well we know whre these were taken'

lovepecs7

she was my secret lover all the time!!!!  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :singing: :singing: :singing: :singing: :singing: :singing: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

do you have clips or her?
k++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mongo

I had heard she was a elementary school teacher in Texas at one point? Maybe the California weather and lifestyle convinced that California was the place for her. She was an outstanding talent.

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
this report says that she's a construction worker in 2001 in california.I don't know if it's truth or if this is only for the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In 2001 she had always an incredible physique...

I think that site's telling little fibs, IMHO...that photo looks like her from her "hey day" from 15 years ago - she would be about mid 40s by now.  She was a primary (elementary) school teacher, and (at the time) was very much liked and respected for her physique - even by her students, according to one article I read.  Still love her in the pink stripey tank top outfit - showcasing her HUGE chest!

fbbfan987

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CoverUnder

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022


Was always totally HOT for this chick!!!  :)

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
:)
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022


oooops...forgot one...ENJOY!!!!!   :)


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   


OdoHerr


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lyle918

Just the way I like them, big, blonde and beautiful...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

trickdarter

Her Winter 1990 cover of WPW was the very first WPW I discovered!!!   :funny:  Ever since that day, my life changed forever...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her Winter 1990 cover of WPW was the very first WPW I discovered!!!   :funny:  Ever since that day, my life changed forever...

Ditto - I'd bought a few UK-based muscle magazines before, but none which were solely about women's bodybuilding.  My hands were shaking when I paid the newsagent (almost as if I were buying porn! [I was 17 at the time]) after I sneaked off during a family shopping trip to spy out the BBing mags.  That store (now closed) was the one I knew of in the entire county that sold WPW, so I cycled about 8 miles every 3 months to buy a copy!  I was glad when I went to college a year or so later that there was a store near my university campus in London that sold it (and in large numbers [always 10-20 copies available when each new issue came out], which were always sold within a week - I actually set up a standing order with that newsagent so he would keep a copy aside for me).

WPW probably should be credited with bringing through the vast majority of FBB fans during its 20 years in circulation (plus the continued popularity of its videoshoots and photosets).

ollie703

Got to be in my all-time top ten. Could never find any heavy lifting vids with her. Remember seeing her in Flex i think in the mid 1990s; she had piled on muscle. shortly after she seemed to vanish.

jdm022


She was a classic HOTTIE!!!  :) :) :)


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login