gfx gfx
roidbazaar clearskypharmacy
parapharma blaster
ugfreak steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
468731 Posts in 60264 Topics by 30061 Members - Latest Member: Gomezdi October 13, 2019, 11:01:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Best discussions  |  Competitive Sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Competitive Sessions  (Read 320 times)

Offline jdb332

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Competitive Sessions
« on: August 13, 2019, 05:30:13 pm »
I am currently 5'8" 125 pounds, but was a former state champion wrestler about 15 years ago (in my mid-30s now).  I don't have any martial arts/BJJ experience.

I would like to have a session against each of the top 5 women out there.

The only criteria I have is that the session is competitive, and I prefer they allow me to videotape it (not for selling, just for proof).  I obviously don't want to waste my time and money wrestling against women who won't be a challenge, which is why I am looking only for the top 5.

Please don't send me names of past greats as that doesn't help me.  I just want to see how I currently stack up against the best of the best.  Height and weight are irrelevant.  So, I am not looking for the pound for pound best, I am looking for the best, period.  If that person happens to be 250 pounds than so be it; no excuses

Unfortunately there are no websites that allow you to sort by skill, types of matches, etc.  They only allow sorting by geography.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Best discussions  |  Competitive Sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View